Rebel Base : Diplomatic Entrance
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Rebel Base : Diplomatic Entrance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Rebel Base : Diplomatic Entrance

Jase stood and waited for the man in front of him to look up. It was the early morning and he decided it was time to talk to Solo, then get his revenge on Raanko, then get in his ship and go wherever the frak he felt like. " May I help you?", the man asked , seeing Jase. " I want to speak with Han Solo", Jase replied coldly. " General Solo is a very busy man I'm afraid, " the man said , trying not to look Jase in the eyes, " I can make an appointment..." Jase slammed his fist on the desk, " Listen you pencil necked little twerp! Tell General Solo that Jase Denora would like to speak with him and then see how busy he is."
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject:

“Now what is all this shouting about?” Tanya called as she rounded the corner.
The lieutenant at the security desk replied, “This gentleman wishes to speak to General Solo, Commander.”
“General Solo is extraordinarily busy, what business do you have with him?”
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject:

" My business is with Solo! Not the entire damn Rebellion!", Jase said angrily. Some small items in the backround shook on their table as he got angrier. " What? you want me to prove I'm not here to kill him? Here, ", he placed his lightsaber on the counter, " that's the only weapon I have at the moment. Now where is he?"
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:24 am    Post subject:

“You are a Jedi?” Tanya thinks out loud… “Any way, I am the commander in chief and General Solo is busy, So you come to me.”
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject:

" Look lady, Solo knows someone that I need to speak to. I just need five minutes to speak to him. So stop giving me the run around." Jase was really starting to regret coming to Tatooine to ask Solo if his Jedi friend could give him some answers.
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject:

Luke had a report to file with Commander in Chief Haines. He rounded the corner and saw a man place a lightsabre on the counter. “I am Master Skywalker,” he said, “can I help?”
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:09 am    Post subject:

Jase turned to the new arrival, he recognized the voice, " You, you're the one who spoke to me while I was on the Star Destroyer."
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:24 am    Post subject:

“Yes, I am.” Luke replied, “please walk with me.” Luke turned and started to walk down the corridor.
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject:

" You're the one I came to see. The Jedi that Solo knows, aren't you?" jase followed him rapidly, reclipping his lightsaber to his belt, " I need to know something. I need to know what's happening to me. I was doing a job, and something I can't explain happened."
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject:

“Try to explain, the best you can, the situation before you experienced this…” Luke searched for a fitting word, “phenomenon.”
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:42 am    Post subject:

" Look Jedi, I'll tell you right now, I'm an assasin. i'm not here on business however. During my last contract, I was cornered, close to capture. I was so frustrated at my carelessness, and it was like my anger poured outward from me. All my enemies were thrown back from this 'explosion' and I was able to escape." Jase stopped, " What's happening to me?"
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject:

When Jase said Jedi, it seemed to be spat more than said. Luke could feel confusion in the man’s mind. He also felt one of the Darkest of Dark feelings. Hate.
“You experienced a Dark Side surge. You have Force Sensitivity.” Luke said.
“You are experiencing several changes within you. You are becoming an untrained Sith.”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:22 am    Post subject:

" What? A Sith?!" Jase didn't understand this. he was a contract killer, not some dramatic Jedi-killer. " If I have this 'Force-Sensitivity', why haven't I noticed this before. It does explain how I was able to train myself with this lightsaber, but other than that, why now? Why me?"
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject:

“The Force shows itself at different times to different people,” Luke explained, “I believe that The Force drew you to me for a purpose. It may be that you are to help the New Jedi Order in some way. I don’t know how a “contract killer” such as yourself can learn to discipline your mind when all you do is show anger to the people in charge.” Luke looked at Jase, “The way you treated Commander in Chief Haines wasn’t very nice was it?”
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject:

Jase stared down the Jedi, " Don't patronize me Skywalker, I'm not a child. I've been killing for money since I was fifteen, it was the only way I could survive. I don't know your backround, but I've been taking care of myself since I was eight. I don't care for the company of people, especially those who talk down to me, such as yourself and your Commander Haines."
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject:

“Why did you come?” Luke asked, “I have given you my answer, I am not an expert on The Force, there is not such thing.” Luke kept walking, “If that is all you wanted to know you can leave. And next time, don’t crash in the desert, just knock.”
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject:

" I wanted to know how to control this thing.", he began walking away. " And my ship is in the spaceport in Mos Eisley, I was thrown in the desert as part of a revenge plot, which reminds me, I have a young punk to find who needs a lesson in humility."
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject:

“In order for me to train you to control The Force you will need to be trained as a Jedi.” Luke paused, “the build up of dark emotions within you must be controlled first.”
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject:

Jase turned and faced Skywalker, " Dark emotions? Gee, what a surprise. Thanks for the moment of clarity. Just what makes you think you can reverse thirty years of hardship and murder?"
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject:

“I am willing to try,” Luke said looking at the man, “but you will have to conform to authority. I sense that you don’t like that idea.”
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject:

Jase stared at the man, " What gave you that idea?" He stared out of the window, " Assasin's like myself area dying breed, Jedi. With more and more factions popping up, the great lone bounty hunters are disappearing. I am thirty years old and have seen more darkness than a man three times my age." He looked at the lightsaber on his belt, did he find it by chance? Or was this his destiny? " I have nothing to lose Skywalker, but I will need to get my ship so I can dock it here. And I want any criminal charges the Rebellion may have on my head dropped."
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Rebel Base : Diplomatic Entrance
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: