Meeting Room (Rebel Base)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Meeting Room (Rebel Base)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject:

The man Nevin had been longing to exact vengeance upon was standing right in front of him. The culmination of all his anger, pain and any other negative emotion Antilles might have had were all about to be directed towards Ams. That bastard murderer! Just the thought that Jendob would be here, trying to assassinate the Empire’s latest risk, was sicken! The fact that he was lying even now to his “friend” was worse.

“Don't make me out as an arrogant fool,” Nevin yelled. “I know what the hell you did, sithspawn!”

Jendob’s face maintained the look of surprise, a look which made Nevin want to rip out the man’s heart. “I'm not! Nevin, what are you talking about?”

Some trace of their old friendship was the retainer on Nevin’s rage, the only thing preventing him from ending the life of Ams Jendob. He turned away from the man and collided his fist with the solid, closed door. “Get me out of here!” He yelled in a vain attempt toward the guards waiting outside.

No answer. It seemed as if he wasn’t going to be getting out of here.

“Get a hold of yourself!” The Imperial behind Nevin pleaded. “What the frack are you talking about?!”

Antilles whipped around and glared squarely at his former mentor. “Shut the frack up! Stop pretending!” He growled, his eyes filled with hate. “You and all your friends in Imperial command can kiss my ass before I go anywhere with you...”

“What is the matter with you?! I have no idea what you're ranting about!” The man insisted.

“The hell you don't!”

“No, I don-“Jendob began to respond. Then his eyes widened slightly and his features relaxed, and the man seemed to change his stance against which Nevin was accusing him of. “Kara...” He whispered.

Ams looked back up at the infuriated man standing a few meters away from him. “Nev, I-I,” He started, trying to find words to express what he was feeling, or what he was pretending to feel.

Antilles didn’t believe any of the fake emotion emanating from the man’s voice. Jendob was adept at this and Nevin knew it; he could easily fake this sympathy, especially in the presence of the Rebels. “Yeah! Kara! You son of a bitch! You killed her!” Antilles shouted. “Remember now?!”

“Nevin, I didn't kill her.” Jendob responded simply.

Nevin allowed himself a slight laugh, indicative of disbelief toward Jendob’s absurd statement. Antilles strode forward, finding his fist clenching with uncontrollable strength. “I saw it, don't deny the truth, motherfracker!”

“Listen to me,” Ams put forth. “I didn't kill her. I thought I did too, but this medical report proves it.” He finished as he produced a small holochip from his pocket.

Ams was obviously trying to get to him. You’re not gonna pull this off on me. “Don't give me your calm pyschological shit! Stop acting like you're my friend! I know what the hell your plan is.” Nevin said, a dark undertone in his voice. He got in the man’s face and looked straight into his eyes, rage controlled only by a miniscule thread were in his own. “Yeah, I know what your plan is...”

“And what is that?”

He was still trying to pull off the deception! Nevin only smirked at his pathetic attempt. “Don't humor me, Jendob. I'm not naive anymore.”

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject:

I rolled my eyes, and the sarcasm flowed from my words. "Maybe I'm naïve. Clearly, you're better informed; perhaps you can enlighten me."
Nevin's jaw clenched. "You fracking killed her!" he howled. At that moment, I felt an odd sensation in my throat.
"Nevin," I started, and the odd sensation strengthened with head letter. "I--" I choked on my words, the sensation now feeling like an obstruction in my trachea. "I--ack!" My words were swallowed with strangled gasp as invisible talons wrapped around my throat, constricting it.
"To hell with your reports," Antilles spat. "And anything else you pull out of your ass. You're a bastard son of a bitch!"
I tried to speak around the vise-like grip that held my trachea. "Augh... j-just read it...ggrk..." I gurgled. Dark shadows danced at the corners of my vision.
"Forget it!"
My hand was now at my throat, trying to grasp the talons I could feel strangling me... but only... no. Nevin? Impossible!
But the dangerously low levels of oxygen had be slumped over a chair as I pawed at my throat. "Read it!" I wheezed.
Nevin snatched the chip from my hand with a sneer, and the talons disappeared. The rush of air into my lungs was actually painful.
There was a click as the chip was stuck into a reader. "What the hell is this?"
Gasping for air, I replied, "Kara's autopsy."
I looked up at him. "I didn't kill her, Nevin. She was hit by an E-Web. I'm--"
"No!"
"--sorry."
Nevin tore the chip from the reader and hurled it against the wall. "She wasn't hit by an E-Web! I saw it!"
"You had gods-know how many Rebels and Imperial troopers blocking you--"
He cut me off. "You're saying I imagined it?! Stop making excuses! You even got some of your friends in the morgue in on this?
"Is the entire Empire frakkin' in on this?!"
I looked at him incredulously. "What?"
He gave me an evil glare, and I could've sworn his blue eyes flashed to crimson-rimmed amber for a moment, but faded back just as quickly. "You know 'what!' You've been planning this ever since the Academy! You're all afraid of me!"

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject:

“What?” Ams said with a snarl.

Jendob was as stubborn as a bantha. Even when the man was faced with the truth that Nevin had discovered, he still would not admit the conspiracy that he had been planning. The Empire had obviously killed Kara, or attempted to kill Nevin, to get the young Grand Moff out of the organization. Nevin could have challenged their power, and they knew it. Antilles hated himself for taking so long to realize it.

“Drop it before I kill you!” He growled.

“Drop what, you moron?!” Ams retorted, screaming back at Antilles.

“STOP IT!” Nevin yelled out in an attempt to stop the fraud from lying more.

Grand Moff Jendob stepped forward and grabbed the man’s shoulders with his hands. “Dammit! Snap out of it!” He ordered before raising a hand to slap him.

But Nevin was faster than that. He grabbed Jendob’s wrist tightly, the fury once contained now manifesting in a strong grip. “Don't fracking touch me...” He seethed, finally throwing the Imperial’s arm to the side.

“Listen to yourself! Nevin... let me help you. You're a lunatic!” Jendob pleaded as he subtly straightened the cuff around his pained wrist. “Nevin, you can examine her body yourself.”

“There is no way in hell I'm goin' with you anywhere!” Nevin answered, the muscles in his jaw clenching.

Ams’ tone lowered to a sinister and dangerous level. “Listen to me,” He began, “You are coming back to Coruscant, even if I have to drag you kicking and screaming!”

Antilles allowed his voice to fall to the same pitch and glared at the man. “You wouldn't get the chance…” He said, threateningly.

The response seemed to take Ams aback. The man was searching Nevin for a trace of his old friend, but the resemblance was deceiving. “I will have the guard bind you and carry you to the shuttle.”

Antilles had enough. With a push, he threw Ams back, hard. “Get away from me! I'm not scared of your threats.”

The man stumbled and regained his bearings. Jendob was striving to control himself, and spoke, “I'll let that slide... you're obviously agitated...”

Antilles scoffed. “Obviously agitated…” He echoed as he moved forward and planted a solid punch into Jendob’s jaw.

This was it. What Nevin had been waiting for had come, and this was going to end here.

My moment of triumph
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject:

Nevin's fist made firm contact with my mouth, and the sheer force of impact elicited a grunt and caused me to stagger. But I recovered quickly enough, and wiped the blood from my lip, spearing the younger man with a glare in the process.
“Friend or no, if you ever strike me again—”
“I’d win,” Antilles interrupted, his tone cocky yet serious.
“Really?” I asked, then nodded and smiled disarmingly. “Well, if you say so,” I said, turning away. Next moment, I wheeled around, swinging my fist to make solid contact with Nevin’s jaw. He staggered back, momentarily dazed.
“Next time, be more careful, Grand Moff,” I warned, emphasizing his rank and Imperial association.
Nevin rubbed his jaw, and growled, “Th-that name no longer has any meaning for me.”
Hatred now burned in his eyes, as did betrayal. But was it the sense of being betrayed, or being the betrayer? Or both?
“You’re making a mistake, Nevin,” I cautioned. Then something changed. No longer was Nevin in front of me, but some wild thing.
“Frak your Empire,” it snarled gutturally, and reached toward its boot. Suddenly, a small vibroblade was in his hand, as if it leapt from the boot. Then the thing lunged.
Nevin had gone mad, it seemed. But a knife was still a knife, and lessons learned in fifteen years of Intelligence operations and four years of vigorous training prior to that kicked in. My hand reached out automatically, and snatched the wrist of his knife hand. My other hand went for his stomach, hoping to knock the wind out of him and make him calm down. But his free hand intercepted mine, clamping down on my wrist.
“Nice try,” he congratulated sarcastically.
Inexplicably, a smirk crossed my lips, and I uttered one simple word. “Mistake.”
Nevin seemed confused for a second, then I drove my forehead into his nose.
The younger man recoiled, but his grip held.
“And another,” I taunted, then released his knife hand, and using his own iron grip against him, swung him into the table.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject:

Before the force of Ams’ arm began to throw Antilles into the table, Nevin’s vibroblade arm was already moving to push against the table edge, preventing the greater portion of his body from slamming into it. He mentally cringed as he felt the vibroblade fall out of his grip. A reasonable trade-off, however, for him fracturing a rib on the durasteel table.

However, he soon felt the force of Jendob’s boot kick at his legs. Nevin began his fall to the ground, but reached out toward Ams’ legs and pulled the bastard down with him. As they both fell, Jendob’s heel kicked against Antilles’ face. The older man rose to his and reached down to pull Nevin up. Before he could initiate the movement, though, Nevin expertly reached out and grabbed the vibroblade that rested upon the ground.

“Damnit, Nevin,” Jendob hissed, emulating sympathy.

Using the very centrifugal force that Ams had applied to pull the attacker up, Nevin rammed the blade into the side of the man’s arm, blood gushing out from the hypervibrated impact inflicted by the weapon. Antilles realized it would be little more dangerous than a flimsi-cut, but it would also pain him long enough for the younger man to make another move.

“AGH!” Jendob cried out, pushing Nevin backwards across the table in reflex. Antilles slid across it, falling off the far edge. Wincing from the disorientation, Nevin managed to grip the blade tighter in his hand. He could imagine what Jendob was going to do next, before it had begun to happen, and it was going to cause the Intelligence agent a significant problem.

He heard the stamp of Ams’ boot on the table and then saw the same foot step down right in front of his face. Without taking any time to think, he shoved the powered cutting edge into the middle of man’s calf.

Jendob spun around, the uninjured leg kicking away the vibroblade. He managed to reach down, grab the unarmed man and then push him back into the wall.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject:

Nevin cried out as he fell in a crumpled, battered heap. That grunt of distress struck a nerve, and my intellect took over from instinct.
No! What am I doing?
This was my friend, my protégé! Acting in self-defense was one thing, but even that had limits. I looked at the wounded Antilles, and pleaded with him. “Nevin, don’t make me do this.”
He glared up at me, his voice thick with physical pain and psychological hurt. “Y-you want to,” he rasped, and slowly rose.
“Nevin, don’t,” I said, half-begging, half-warning. If he would just stay down, he wouldn’t get hurt. My intellect would stay in control. Adrenaline-fueled, battle-aroused instincts would be held in check. But he had to stay down, and stop coming at me. He had to be warned. “I have the higher ground.”
The term wasn’t literal, but I had the more extensive training and experience, as well as strength. I didn’t want to hurt him, but judging by the damage already done, self-preservation had no concept of friendship.
But he still continued, blue eyes smoldering with hate, and bloodlust. “And you forget, th-this type of fighting i-is where I come f-from. Y-you underestimate me,” he seethed.
“Nevin, I’m trying to help you! I don’t want to hurt you!”
“Y-you’ve already done that.”
I couldn’t bear to look into his eyes any longer as I stepped back while he advanced. The reserve of intellect was wearing thin as indoctrination, training, and experience screamed for a chance to put this man down. “Nevin, I loved you like a brother. How can you do this? Why can’t you believe me?” I demanded. “I did not kill Kara!
My words turned that smoldering hate in his eyes into a fiery rage. And yet, when he spoke, I could hear whatever tiny part of him still valued our friendship and my life as he cautioned, “G-get the hell out, or I will kill you.”
But I couldn’t. He had to come. Everything would be forgiven, chalked up to temporary insanity from being imprisoned. But he must return to the Empire. “I’m not leaving without you, Nevin. You’re an Imperial officer.” And my friend. I will not abandon you.
He gestured to his filthy, bloodied, and torn uniform. “Do you see an insignia?” he hissed.
“Doesn’t matter,” I replied.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject:

Apparently, Ams didn’t realize what he was implying. The rank insignia was gone; and Nevin no longer wanted to be one of them. He’d finally realized just how deep the Imperial treachery ran. “I ‘resign’,” Antilles sneered.

Turning his eyes away from the look of surprise on Jendob’s face, he glanced the vibroblade, lying on the floor again. Ams had already seen the movement of his eyes and was already rushing towards it. Nevin lunged for it as well. They both landed near it simultaneously, but Jendob had gotten there a split second before the younger man. Taking advantange of the time, he drove his palm up, making contact with Nevin’s chin. After getting over the whiplash that ensued, Nevin aimed a punch at Jendob’s nose.

Unfortunately for the angered one, Jendob expertly turned his face away, taking the blow in the cheek. In the same motion, the Intelligence officer rose his knee to make contact with Nevin’s groin. Recoiling from the sensitive impact, he clenched his jaw and thought, Cheap move, Jendob..

“Don't be such a damn fool!” The older man yelled as he rose to his feet, releasing the unpowered vibroblade into his pocket. “You're no match!”

Antilles would have laughed if he weren’t still recovering from the pain. Jendob had always underestimated him. He had seen the examples himself, on his home world, that brute force was an even, or more powerful, foe of civilized combat. Maybe Ams would be leaving here, but he’d leave knowing just how resilient the young former-Imperial was. Maybe he’d realize that any attempt at finishing the job would be futile.

He pulled against the support of the piece of furniture in the room, gradually rising to his feet. Antilles glared at Jendob all the way.

“I'm taking you back, Nevin,” Jendob reiterated. “We’ll put this behind us.”

Nevin finally stood, totally, and let go of the table. “I'll be bac-back, for sure...when I finally destroy you and y-your Empire,” The cauldron of hatred stated.

For a moment, it seemed as if an expression of sympathy came over Ams’ face, but Nevin didn’t buy it. “You were one of our best cadets,” Jendob groaned. “You were supposed to save the Empire, not try to destroy it!”

Antilles turned to directly face the man, voice growing somewhat softer. “and y-you, Ams,” He addressed. “destroyed everything I loved...leave...o-or die” He instructed, looking away from the man.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject:

Is he a complete fool? Has he not heard me a thousand times when I said…
“I didn’t kill her!” I snapped.
Go!” he commanded, and as if his word had supernatural powers, I felt something physically push me towards the door. I fought it, and stumbled.
“No,” I insisted, and took a step toward him. He pivoted and lunged, wrapping his hand around my throat, driving his thumb into my larynx.
I gagged audibly, then flattened my hands into chopping blades and dug them in just under Nevin’s ribs. His breath exploded from his lungs, but still throttled me. But other than that, he was completely disabled for the time being, allowing me to pull his hand away. Nevin’s strength returned at that instant, and he struggled, bring up his free hand to fight. I grabbed it, and spun him around, locking an arm across his throat, and one hand on the back of his head. I felt his jaw clench, , and he pulled against my arms.
“You—ugh—you’re not gonna be able to anything,” he taunted.
My grip tightened. “I can kill you five different ways right now,” I growled.
Please, Nevin, don’t make me do something that’ll make me hate myself for the rest of my life.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject:

Under Jendob’s electrovice-like grip, Nevin growled a dry reply to Ams’ statement of intimidation. “It only takes me one,” He said simply.

Nevin kicked his leg up, pushing against the wall in close proximity. The force of the action pushed the two men back into the table, the artificial unit of pain as it was starting to become in this fight. It hit Jendob with the most force and he was forced to let Antilles go. The younger man slid across the table, then got to his feet as he met the edge.

He observed Ams make his way to the edge of the table, standing up as well. Nevin spared a few seconds to look away from the man. Damn Rebellion guards are frackin’ dumbasses…

Antilles looked back over as the somewhat-weakened Ams began to speak. “So,” The Grand Moff began, spouting a red substance from his lower lip as he spoke. “You're betraying us?”

“As far as I'm concerned, you h-had this planned since you saw me in the ac-academy..”

It was no lie that Jendob had been Nevin’s guide, almost like a parent, during the time at the academy. Maybe that’s the reason it took so long for the young man to realize that Ams was no friend, but an enemy. All this time he had believed they both were two enlightened individuals in the Empire, but now he realized Ams was what characterized the Empire: evil, betrayal and suffering.

“You're insane...” Jendob retorted.

“and you're demented...” Nevin was quick to hiss back.

“I trusted you...”

“and you don't think I did too?!”

“Nevin,” Ams pleaded, trying to reach down to the Nevin whom was his pupil and colleague. “I was your friend--am your friend,” He walked slowly towards the opposite end of the table, where Antilles stood. Ams outstretched his hand in a gesture of forgiveness. “I don't want to hurt you,” He soothed. “But I will defend myself.” He added, a slight threatening edge on it.

“and I thought you were like a father to me...g-guess the thought that the gods have any mercy was a ridiculous one,” Nevin admitted, turning away from Jendob. Leave….

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject:

Antilles continued. “Leave, Ams. And for your own sake, never see me again. Ever,” he glared.
But I paid no attention, responding instead to his previous comment. “You were like a son.… Dammit, I would never hurt Kara! I knew how much she meant to you!”
The strained friendship in Nevin’s voice disappeared, replaced by anger and hatred fueled by the loss of his fiancée. “That’s exactly why you did it! You—you killed her!”
“Nevin…” He was going charge any second. I reached into my pocket and produced the vibroblade, hoping it would dissuade him. “I don’t want to hurt you.” Please don’t make me, was the unspoken plea.
Nevin’s eyes were slightly glassy, as were mine. The physical pain was tolerable, thanks to my system being flooded with adrenaline. But Nevin’s betrayal was the unkindest cut of them all. It ran no blood, yet throbbed as if he’d cut me in two a thousand times.
“No one ever made you,” he spat, picking up on my unvoiced wish. Then he rushed me. And intellect was shoved aside once more. I raised the knife, aiming right for his heart.
No!
My arm came back, but just before the knife was released, that part of me still under my control shifted the aim upwards. The blade spun through the air, and sliced into Nevin’s shoulder. At first I thought I had indeed struck him in the heart, despite my best efforts, as blood spurted all over Nevin’s face and jacket. The knife itself continued on, the blade snapping off against the far wall.
The younger man cried out in pain, and lunged. He knocked me into the wall I stood near, but his knees buckled. I was all that held him up as he leaned into me.
Then his hand came up, striking my chin and slamming my head into the wall. The pain was incredible, causing me to exclaim wordlessly in agony. Vengeance took hold, and I drove my fist into Nevin’s knife wound. More blood sprayed as he screamed, then drive his leg into my wounded one, slamming the punctured area against the wall. But from the blow to the head, the pain wasn’t as intense as I expected. Then again, little was. I probably had a concussion.
In retaliation, I drilled my fist into his stomach as his knee came up and smashed into my groin. He began coughing while I doubled over in excruciating pain. I fought it down, sneered at the bloodied traitor, and punched him in the throat. He gagged and fell back, grabbing my throat. But he applied no grip.
It didn’t matter. I had no control of myself any longer. I grabbed his bad arm, braced the elbow with my free arm, then drove down on his hand. There was a wet snap as his the bones gave way.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject:

Nevin cringed in the quiet pain that was a giveaway to bones breaking. He didn’t yell, he didn’t do anything. He didn’t have time to. He felt his head impact with the table, collapsing to the ground. It doesn’t matter, Antilles thought as the world began to blacken. Kara’s avenged.

He closed his eyes as he began to hear Jendob yell toward something distant, then drifted into the fullest sleep he’d ever had while he was here.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject:

The horror that swept over me as Nevin finally collapsed was overwhelming.
"Gods..."
I bolted for the door and threw it open. "Get a medic in here!"
The guards just looked at me.
"He may be seriously injured! Get a medic! Now!"
The thought of Nevin's injuries then reminded me of my own. With the adenaline gone now, I felt the knife wounds from where he slashed my arm and perforated my leg. My throat was throbbing from the numerous strangulation attempts. From head to toe, I ached and throbbed, head worst of all.
Then the corridor began spinning as the guard called for a medical team. At the same moment, a red clad figure rounded the corner.
"Ams!" a familiarly husky voice exclaimed. I fell forward, expecting to meet the cold floor. Instead, I stopped short of the floor.
I looked back, barely making out Shayera's worried face as everything spun faster.
Then everything went dark.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Meeting Room (Rebel Base)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: