Rwookrrorro
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Kashyyyk » Rwookrrorro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Rwookrrorro

The village of Rwookrrorro shined in the light as the Lambda shuttle slowly and silently descended towards the leadership home, Calias stared out of his window watching the wookiee guards point and growl.

Thinking it was a human enslavement ship, most likely received that thought from the Empire, pointed their crossbows at the shuttle as it opened. When Jowbacca stepped outside they growled excitedly. The king's son had returned.

Jowbacca ordered the guards to treat the next man that exited, with deep respect. They agreed and Calias stepped out. Although it wasnt the welcome he had expected, the Wookiees gestured a grand welcome. Obviously they were happy this man, Calias, had brought back their beloved Jowbacca.

"I am sorry to hear about Gowbacca...I am sure the Imperial Officer that...killed him was brought to justice." Calias said nicely

The wookiees nodded.

"Now, please bring me to Chief Kabacca."
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject:

This is a joint-post between omega and I.

Chief Kabacca sat in a building of the highest forest branch. He watched the his still grieving wife over the death of his son. He couldn’t help but feel the same, however, he had to give the wookiee people a strong face. Kabacca wanted to rebuild the wookiee people and give them a powerful and honorable name in the galaxy.

His son, Jowbacca, has returned from the visit to the Lambda Corp. He was sent there to try to develop close relations to the Lambda Presidency. They needed supplies to rebuild Kashyyyk and this was their only hope. Whispers from travelers that brought back the body of his son, Gowbacca, named the Empire as his slayer. Kabacca couldn’t help but feel the anger pulsing through his blood. The Empire would feel the wrath of the wookiees. They had experienced enslavement many times in their history, but none as brutal as the Empire.

Two of his aides entered declaring the arrival of his son and vice president Calias Ketra. Kabacca deep voice said in a wookiee growl, “Bring them in”

Calias Ketra and his wookiee friend walked through the massive wood doors. Calias bowed before the wookiee chief and Jowbacca did as well before his mother gave him a massive hug, her arms reaching all the way around him.

Calias was the first to speak, "Thank you for letting us come to the infamous Kashyyyk. I am aware that under your rule, Chief Kabacca, you wish to bring the wookiee name to it fullest. Wookiees were once a proud and powerful people, now people use the wookiee name for disrespectful remarks. We, Lambda and Kashyyyk, can bring the wookiees to their glorious stance."

Calias paused, "Jowbacca has fought many battles inside of Lambda and we haven't lost one of them yet. With the wookiees, we can be invincible!"

The wookiees in the room roared with triumph, but Calias continued, "No longer will the galaxy consider the wookiee people mere slaves, but as relentless warriors that will fight for justice and equality. The Wookiees will be remembered through their valiant efforts and their neverending courage."

Chief Kabacca managed to let out a roar of excitement. "Lambda is establishing a trade route, one that will bring Kashyyyk numberless resources."

Chief Kabbacca held out his hand and stopped Calias. A protocol droid then translated, "Enough. We are ready to join Lamba. You must promise me you will do everything in your power to help my people and defend them."

Calias nodded and at once he said, "Of course, Chief Kabacca. My people are sworn to democracy and its followers. The wookiees are followers of this grand democracy and we would give our lives to allow that freedom to continue to live. The simple answer is, "Yes". I will help you to every last credit in my pocket and every last defense weapon we have. If the wookiees do come under attack, they will not fall so easily."

Kabacca roared at first, this sent chills down Calias's back, not knowing if something he had said had upset him, "We will fight with you! Consider our planets united"the protocol droid translated

The Kashyyyk and its citizens are now apart of Lambda
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject:

Calias started for his shuttle after the celebrations were over. Jowbacca grabbed his arm. Gratitude was in his eyes. Calias nodded and gave the wookiee a friendly hug then they departed. Calias had another planet to visit then he would return to Kashyyyk and oversee the defense installations.

Soon, Calias would also meet with the gungan leaders and discuss whether or not they wished to join Lambda, now known as the DRWP. Calias told the pilot to head to the Independence.

Calias Ketra waved good bye to his furry friend as the shuttle ascended towards the sky, carefully gliding through the thick trees.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject:

Please get the colors right... cyan is strategic, yellow is OOC. That goes for EVERYONE.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Kashyyyk » Rwookrrorro
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: