Mos Eisley Cantina
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Mos Eisley Cantina
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject:

Salla breathed a relieved sigh as Haines' comlink began to beep and shortly after, the CiC herself, left the establishment. That was a big weight off her chest. She had nothing against the leader of the Alliance, it's just that Salla had this mental block in her head that made her nervous around the higher ups. Tanya Haines was no exception.

Idly sipping at the contents of her glass, Salla's eyes continued to dart about the smoke-filled room before resting once more on Nevin. He appeared to be more relaxed as well at Haines' departure. And really, she didn't blame him considering his past and all.

"So, where we were?" she said to both Nevin and Tara as she set her glass down upon the tabletop.

Back to top »
Tara Stevens
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject:

She had been quiet, focusing her attention to her environment.

"So I take it you were an Imp or still is," Tara observed, "I can tell sometimes. Mainly it's a gut feeling that you've killed innocents or was behind the killing. Personally, I've got no love for the Imperials and since I've got nothing to lose, I personally love to see them get the death they deserve."

She took a sip from her drink and watched the man in front of her suspiciously and set her drink down.

"It's kinda ironic that my father and my brother all died by the hands of Imperials. Well, technically, half brother, but still, he was the closest thing to a brother I had. I heard that Vader personally killed my father, but if what my father told me is true that everyone will pay for their crimes in the end."

She shrugged and downed the rest of her drink as she stood up.

"If you excuse me, I'm leaving," she stated, walking out of the cantina after tossing a pouch of credit chips to the bartend.

|Tara|Would you believe the 'I come in peace' line? says:
I think you might find a crashed speeder somewhere

I'd look somewhere outside for it

I wonder whose speeder it was
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject:

Nevin blinked a few times as the storm that the young woman was said her peace and left. He didn't even have a chance to tell her that he was part of the Rebellion now. It wasn't that he cared to justify himself, it was just that she didn't even give a chance.

With Haines and Stevens now gone, it was just him and Salla now. Nevin didn't know if that was better or worse. Hiding behind his mug, Antilles watched her, studied her. The entire principle behind why he was here rather mirrored his entire conversion to the Alliance; he'd never thought that he would be doiing so. The future was mysterious once again. However, he was more grateful to be with an organization fighting for what was right rather than helping a dictatorship enforce sadistic "justice" on innocent citizens throughout the galaxy. It seemed as if a key had been turned, and therefore that Nevin now realized the attrocities the Empire had committed - those just being the ones he was aware of. He didn't want to think of the many more families and civilizations disrupted because of Palpatine's, and now Vader's, lust for power. Even officers seemed to have that problem.

But Nevin didn't want to go down that mind trail today. Right now, he was here with the only person in the galaxy he could stand to be with right now. He felt tethered to her, even if he wouldn't admit it.

He set down the container for his drink once again and watched Salla from his blue eyes, keeping track of her every move. Unfortunately, he couldn't think of anything to say...

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject:

Salla didn't know how to respond. Everything seemed perfect until Stevens began rattling off about all the atrocities the Empire had committed. It seemed out of place for the moment and matters only got worse when she somehow shifted the blame all on Nevin. The entire exchange made Salla twitch with irritation.

It wasn't so much that Stevens decided to come right out and bash the Empire and its ways, it was the fact that she felt the need to take a pot shot at Nevin as well. Now, Salla knew Nevin wasn't entirely innocent - he had a lot of blood on his hands from serving in the Empire's ranks. But he was a changed man now. Salla saw it, Commander in Chief Haines saw it - why couldn't Stevens see it?

There must've been a mental block buried somewhere in her troubled mind. A block that would not allow her to get past the fact that times were changing. That people were changing. And she needed to accept the change or she would be lost in a sea of bitterness and hate.

Salla outwardly winced and turned her gaze away from the young woman as she stormed from the establishment in a huff. There was no point in trying to catch up to her and coax her to stay. She would just go off on another tangent that could possibly end very bad for both Nevin and Stevens herself.

And then reality sank in - Salla was once again alone with Nevin.

Tracing the moisture which was beading on the outside of her glass with her finger, Salla slowly raised her eyes to look across at Nevin. He looked nervous - hands tightly clasping the mug of tonic, or whatever he said he ordered, and face barely hidden by it all. In Salla's mind, he looked quite amusing and she couldn't help but crack a small smile.

"So, uh," she started, trying to spark some kind of conversation. "I say that went well." Her smile quickly faded as she took another sip of the juri juice, making a face at its bitter taste.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject:

Nevin scoffed as he finished his ale. He supposed it was better than the woman pulling a blaster on him. Actually, he had to get his blaster back...

"If you consider that good," He smirked. "I don't want to meet the rest of your friends around here."

Holding the mug out to the passing waiter droid, he turned back to Salla as the automadon took the cup. It looked like she had barely touched hers. Once again surpressing a smirk, he leaned back in his seat. "You don't like being here, do you?" He asked, throwing a glance around the aliens and....things around the establishment.

My moment of triumph
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject:

Continuing to play with the glass nervously, Salla avoided eye contact with him. "If you can call her my friend," she said with some regret. As Salla had expressed before, no one seemed to want to be her friend. Since arriving here on Tatooine, she had been a loner - always sitting by herself in the mess hall, doing drills with no one by her side and sharing a room with no one but the womp rats, who occasionally decided to pay her a visit.

But she didn't want to get into this with him. She should be happy that a least he was by her side now. And that is what triggered that he had asked her a question.

"I, uh," she stammered, trying to remember what exactly it was he had said. "No, I don't. It reminds me...too much of home." Her eyes went distant.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:57 am    Post subject:

He flattened his brow slightly, grabbing the mug as the droid returned to the table. Swirling the dark liquid around for a bit, the young man returned his gaze to the woman sitting across the table from him.

She seemed lost. That much he could tell - it wasn't hard to see that she was homesick. He didn't know her story, he didn't know what was up. He figured it was about time he found out.

"Yeah?" Nevin put forth. "Where's home?" He asked before bringing the drink to his lips and drinking the cold fluid.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject:

Unable to look up at him, Salla just stared down into the opening of her glass - its swirling contents mesmerizing her.

Home. That was a subject she was not prepared to talk about. Her childhood had been rough on the backwater world of Ylesia without the loving care of parents. Forced into confinement by the Empire when Salla was just a little girl, she never heard from them again. The thought brought the slightest bit of moisture to her eyes.

"M-My home is here," she stated with some finality, still staring at the glass. "Right here!" She emphasized again, tapping the tabletop with the tip of her index finger. "The Rebellion is my home. There's nothing beyond that."

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject:

Nevin winced slightly at her almost obsessive-compulsive response, leaning back into his chair and pulling his mug with him, back up to his lips once again. Definately some kind of anger was there, but he didn't really care. He was no pyschologist. "Whatever you say," He muttered after swallowing the liquid.

Placing it back on the table, he watched her as she seemed to continue her insistant daze. Half of her outburst probably was cause she didn't like to be here. Smirking slightly and standing up, he continued watching her. "What say we get some to take back and just stick around the base?" He asked, although he didn't really want to leave the bar. At least that hive of evil was something he was familiar with.

"I can tell ya don't like it here," He pointed out.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject:

Whatever? That's all he had to say about Salla's current situation? Maybe he hadn't changed - maybe he was still an Imperial at heart. That bastard...

Salla focused her gaze onto Nevin's mug, her eyes bearing into the glass object like she could shatter it with her mind. And at this moment, she wished that she could.

"What say we get some to take back and just stick around the base?"

Slowly, Salla's intense gaze rose up to the ex-Imperial's face. Was that a hint of a smirk she saw there ready to form? Or perhaps he was just drunk - or damn close to it. Salla figured it was the latter as he continued.

"I can tell ya don't like it here,"

Her lip curled up ever so slightly which could have been interpreted as both a sneer or a smirk. "How'd you guess?" Salla mumbled slightly. "But I'd rather stay here than go back to there just yet. Too orderly for me."

Salla shrugged and lowered her gaze before finally taking another sip of her juri juice.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject:

Antilles was a little surprised at her response. Obviously something he said had ticked her off. He couldn't imagine what.

"Why?" He asked, placing two hands on the table and leaning on it as she drank. "You wanted to stick around your quarters, right?" He asked. "We can do that."

It probably came down to her not feeling comfortable alone with him. He wouldn't doubt it, if that was the case.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject:

At this point, Salla was just trying to be negative to spite him. Of course she wanted to head back to the base and hang out there rather than sit in this dump all night. But she didn't want to give in so easily - not yet.

"Well," she said, rolling a few quick ideas around in her mind. "I think I changed my mind." She shifted her glass nervously and glanced around the smoke hazed room at some aliens across the way. "And I find these--creatures rather interesting." She added on quickly, but instantly winced at the remark.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject:

Antilles scratched his raised eyebrow as she spoke. Clearly, she wanted to get out of there. Was she...playing hard to get?

He shrugged and layed down what little credits he had retained from the day he was captured at Lusankya, starting to walk away from her. "Suit yourself," Nevin assured as he walked towards the exit of the cantina.

He knew it wouldn't be long before she took a second though of being in this bar. She would be behind him in a few seconds. He could almost feel it in her mind.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject:

Salla's eyes followed the ex-Moff as he made his way across the crowded establishment toward the door. Was he doing this in return for how she was treating him or did he really care and truly wanted to take her far away from here.

At the moment, Salla didn't have the time to think it through clearly. As soon as Nevin rose from the booth the eyes of almost every male in the general vacinity turned toward her.

Shifting nervously, Salla downed the rest of the juri juice in one gulp and jumped up from her seat. Coughing slightly from inhaling the beverage so quickly, Salla began to dart across the cantina in Nevin's footsteps. Her voice rang out between her hacking. "N-Nevin! W-Wait!"

Back to top »
Squee!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject:

Ah dammit! I'll just delete the last post and start a new...
In the corner of the bar, a hooded figure with a long nose toke a swig of of his beverage and stubbed out his Death Stick. He streched back in his chair, musing himself about a good, "honest" days work. He hacked a raspy cough and turned his head toward the barman.

"Eh! May I have another drink over here? It's been a very tiring day today, eh?"

Garindan passed his glass to the middle of the table and lit up another deathstick. He was seceretly wishing for abit of action or a job: it was too boring in the catina lately.
Ginkan

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject:

A man wearing a bandanna, dark goggles, and a durasteel breastplate walks inside the bar and walks up to the bartender. He looks square in the bartender's eyes and says, "So, where do you keep your bounty lists?" He wasn't even sure if this was the place where the bounty lists were kept, but he just assumed as it is a cantina.
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject:

The Barman looked at the man quietly, then burst out laughing, “Bounty lists are for REAL bounty hunters, not little kids.”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Ginkan

Post Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject:

Ginkan gets a little angry at this remark, then holds a blaster to the bartender's left temple and says, "Now, maybe you can tell me again where those bounty lists are?"

(for those of you who know nothing of anatomy, the temples are the softer parts of the skull close to the ears)
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject:

The Bartender merely smiled, “The bounty list isn’t kept here, the Rebels are the ones you need to talk to.”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Marcus Hellbard

Post Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject:

Corran and Methis were entering the cantina, nor Corran, nor Methis saw the barman, nor the man that was aiming at his head, they were both looking for a seat.

"Well, where?" Corran asked his blue companion.

"Hmmm... i think, there" Methis said, pointing at one of the tables at the bottom right of the cantina.

"All right, we'll go there" Corran said, moving forward to the table, followed by his twi'lek friend, when they both sat down, he looked at Methis and then he spoke again "I don't know why, but i feel that we are going to have some company in this sand ball".

Methis nodded and asked "You think so, how do you know that?" she asked shily, not knowing what was going to be the answer of his 'master'.

"I'm a jedi, i feel that kind of things" as he waited for a waiter to come to their table, but Methis couldn't wait anymore "I'm starving!" she said loudly, making Corran ask for a waiter, to not feel embarrased "Waiter!" he yelled, and after a few seconds, a droid arrived to where they were, and it asked in it's electronic voice "What can i offer you?".

"I would like a glass of accarrgm and Xachihik Broth, thanks" Methis said, and then Corran spoke "I'll ask the same, except that instead of the accarrgm, i would like a glass tallian wine, thanks" and then, the droid spoke "All right, your orders will be give to your table in the shortest time" while it opened it's chest, to find two glasses of water, and handed them to both persons on the table.

Corran Horn

Methis Nathis

Last edited by Marcus Hellbard on Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marcus Hellbard

Post Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject:

Sorry, i was trying to edit the first one, and i pressed the quote button without wanting, and i didn't saw the [quote] thingy... sorry...

Corran Horn

Methis Nathis
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tarin Ferriko

Post Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject:

A dark cloaked figure stepped through the makeshift doorway that lead within the cantina, there was an ominous air that ascended up as his heavy boots moved along the floor. Tarin gave the impression of sith but he was something more, far beyond the normal words of sith or jedi. He was a creature that had walked the wandering existence of the Anzati. Tarin was eternality in a breath-taking package of exotic masculine beauty. Oddly he decided to continue his concealment mostly due to the fact half breeds were frowned upon, especially in the Empire so it was best to keep ones origins secret. Slowly he strides forward to the cantina bar, he didn’t order anything to the dismay of the droids and owner. No he was there to observe, he knew his father and mother had many enemies and he was wary of them. Maybe it was paranoia but he wasn’t looking for a knife or blast in the back so he leaned his back into the counter. He crossed his ankles with his pallid face bowed to hide much of his features beneath an obsidian hood. Tarin wasn't all paranoia, he needed to rest some after his encounter in the desert with those Tusken Raiders. Softly he caressed his healing wound that was hidden from view, it wasn't as bad as he had suspected but it was throdding painfully.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Mos Eisley Cantina
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: