Mos Eisley Cantina
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Mos Eisley Cantina
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Mos Eisley Cantina

I slipped into the Mos Eisley Cantina, and was immediately greeted by an upbeat Bith melody, darkness, the raucous laughter in a thousand tongues, and reek of smoke from all sorts of inhalable narcotics.
In other words, a typical bar. And I loved it.
I walked over to the bar, and tugged at the bartender's shoulder. He gave me one look.
"One water, coming up," he said gruffly.
I scoffed. "Actually, I was thinking a Tatooine Sunburn."
Now the bartender scoffed. "Yeah, right."
I reached into my pocket, and slammed the credits on the bar. "You gonna turn down a paying customer?"
He shook his head. "Whatever, lady. It's your funeral."

Chief of Security to Supreme Moff Jendob

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject:

Luke walked into the Cantina and silence fell over the establishment, last time Luke was here three man, who turned out to be Imperial agents, were killed by him. Luke walked up to the bar, “I’ll have what she’s having.”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject:

I glanced over at the Jedi.
"Didn't see you come in. And, you sure you want one of these? They're pretty strong."
And yet in sharp contrast to my warning, I quaffed a large mouthful of the cocktail.
It's good not being able to get drunk, I chuckled mentally.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject:

Lance Jerak sat in his Booth, which he shared with some rather Jolly strangers, watching the two at the Bar. They were important. he could tell.
The people he was sitting with luckily did not notice his silence, due to their drunk state of mind, and the fact that they were pretty stupid. So Lance walked up to the bar so he could get a better idea of who they were. He didn't sit nex tto them, but almost on the other side so he could see what was happening, while being barely noticable.

Last edited by on Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject:

Han knew this day wouldn't end without some kind of trouble. The moment Luke had asked him to go out to the cantina for a drink, he knew they were doomed. That was the first sign...

The second sign was the place he had chosen - Mos Eisley of all places. Either the kid got a bad case of nostalgia or he just wanted to annoy Han. For some reason, Han had a bad feeling it was the latter.

The speeder he and Luke took into the spaceport itself arrived outside the dingy bar without incident. It was when they began to head inside out of the sun, that Han spotted a suspicious figure out of the corner of his eye.

Telling Luke to go ahead, Han headed off into the shadows to investigate. The figure, which appeared to be humanoid, was shrouded in a dark cloak which obscured his appearance.

Han narrowed his eyes as the figure continued to mill around outside the cantina before finally stepping inside. Han quickly followed, keeping his hand close to his blaster, which was slung on his right thigh.

As he entered the threshold, he was immediately greeted by the usual smells and sounds of almost every bar he'd been in throughout the galaxy. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the thick smoke that created a constant haze throughout the establishment before stepping completely inside.

Scanning the area for the figure, he finally spotted him moving off to the bar. Luke was there too and it appeared that this particular character had some interest in him. Han would put a stop to that real quick.

Unhooking the safety on his holster, Han crossed the area from the doorway to the bar and stopped directly behind the shrouded figure. Reaching forward, he tapped the man on the shoulder. "Hey, pal," he uttered in a low voice. "Can I get ya a drink?"

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject:

I watched curiously as Solo walked up behinds the man I noticed watching Skywalker and me from a far table. In another second or two, grabbing the Jedi's own weapon and handling it myself could've been a real possibility, but Solo seemed to have it all in hand.

Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject:

OOC: Well apperently, people can't tell the difference when I use two different characters so, THIS IS LANCE

Lance nearly spit his drink out of his mouth. Why had he been so stupid? Important people meant trouble. And now he was in a big heaping of load of what he assumed to be trouble.

" Well I would like a drink, but I assume your being sarcastic. Or, perhaps you have a very sadistic way of greeting people. Either way, I mean you no harm. You see, I walked into the Cantina to have a drink, Notice a strange man in strange clothes talking to some Woman across the Bar, and suddenly some guy shoves a Blaster against my head and now I'm very confu-" He was almost done when he was Interrupted by the Bartender.

" Hey you two Take it outside. I don't wanna be filling no more paperwork."

This had happened before? That wasn't good. Not good at all.
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject:

OOC: Sorry, I should have trusted my first instinct. Although, it's a lot easier now that you have it color-coded to tell them apart. Wink

Han sent a sidelong glance toward the bartender and reached into his pocket to pull out a credit chip. He slid it across the counter toward the other's hand. "Here...that's for any trouble."

Leaning one elbow against the counter, he turned back to the man. "Now, how 'bout we analyze some of what you just said. First of all, why do find the need to stare at a man in strange clothes and his---friend," Han spat, noticing the other with Luke for the first time. "When there are plenty of weirdos in this place? For example..."

He pushed away from the counter and gestured to a couple sitting in a corner booth. "Those two..." He lowered his hand and turned back to look at the man. "So, tell me...what's the big deal? What're you up to? Maybe I will actually buy you that drink if ya give me a reasonable answer."

Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject:

I caught Solo's evil glare, and was tempted to return in it. But the whole reason I was here was to bury the vibro-axe... and not in his skull. So I just ignored his look, and took another sip of my drink.

Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject:

Sorry, i wasn't refering to anything you said Han. that was all quite alright.

Suddenly the Bar got a lot louder when his Gun went down. Everyone began talking and drinking as if nothing had happened. He should've just waited at the Garage.
"Hey buddy? I'm 'talkin to you here " His assailant said, not at all trying to hide the annoying tone in his voice,

" Oh what did you ask again? "

" I said, do you have some kinda problem with them?

" Well, I could sort of...I don't know..feel the man's prescence...like a ghost or something, but before he was in here I..I could tell he was coming...the strangest feeling I ever had.... And, well I think I've seen that Woman before as well...hey, who are you anyway? What was with the whole Blaster Pistol thing? Should I be running away right now? "
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject:

“This man, my friend, is General Solo.” Luke said, striding over to diffuse the situation, “And I am suggesting that you just get back to your drink.”
Luke guided Han over to the Bar, “Han Solo I believe you have met Shayera Hol.”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject:

OOC: Lance

So now he was supposed to just go back to his drink? Well that sounded like a very attractive idea. However, a quick glance at his watch confirmed his suspiscions.

Upon exiting, He waved a sarcastic goodbye to his new " Friends ", and was nearly blinded when he exited, not making a good transition from the Darkness of the Cantina, to the extreme bright caused by Tatooine's Suns.

Last edited by on Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject:

Han had had enough of this man's stalling. Reaching for his blaster, he would show this man who he was and what he wanted. He didn't get very far before he felt a reassuring squeeze to his arm. Turning, he saw Luke had come up behind him and was now moving in to intercept the man.

“This man, my friend, is General Solo. And I am suggesting that you just get back to your drink.”

Han watched stupidly as the man immediately turned back to the bar. It had to be a mind trick or something. Kriffin' Jedi! If he ever caught Luke trying one of those on him...

"You know, I had it under control. I didn't need your help," he mumbled with some amusement as he turned back toward Luke.

Luke could just smile, keeping his arm on Han's and ushering him away from the man and back over to his position at the bar. As they approached, Han noticed the woman Luke was with earlier was still there and...

Wait...

Oh, kriff! That bastard brought the bird woman they caught the other day with him! Out of all the wacked out ideas Luke had come up with over the years, this took the prize.

“Han Solo I believe you have met Shayera Hol.”

Han's expression turned into a deadly glare. "Yea, we've met..." he uttered. All he wanted to do right now was send a blaster bolt between her eyes.

Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject:

This time there was no avoiding the spiteful glare. Solo seemed like he wanted to take his blaster and give me an improptu lobotomy.
"General, put the gun away. I..." I suddenly faltered. What could I say to him? "I... I just wanted to, um... talk... to you."

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject:

Han spread his hands in front of him, palms upward. "I don't have a blaster, sweetheart. Although, I wish I did..."

Turning away from her, he leaned up against the bar and signaled to the bartender for a drink. "Anyway, what do you need to talk to me about?"

Before turning back to the Imp, he shot Luke an evil glare.

Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject:

"First off," I said, then pushed Solo's money back towards him before replacing it with a few Imperial credits. "I'll buy. What are you having?"

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject:

Han eyed her in silence for a moment as she slapped her own credits down onto the counter. What was she trying to gain? Something just didn't seem right.

"What're you up to?" he questioned with a stern expression on his face.

Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject:

"I can't buy a sworn enemy a drink for no reason?" I joked.
He wasn't amused.
"All right, I can't. I guess this is just my way of apologizing... especially for smashing your face in."
I gave him an almost pleading look. "So can I buy you that drink?"

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject:

Han clenched his recently healed jaw tightly at the mention of her breaking it. It wasn't so much that he was injured in action - he could have handled that just fine.. It was the fact that he was beat up by her.

"What did I tell you before about apologies?" he started, loosening up just slightly. "First, I don't buy them from an Imp and two," here he paused, a corner of his mouth turning up ever so slightly. "that drink - I may take you up on that anyway."

Sliding his one hand across the counter, he dropped the credit chips that were on the counter down into his opposite hand and shoved them back into his pocket. "Corellian whiskey."

Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject:

It was a start.
"Make that two," I commented to the bartender. I came to the realization that one should never get a Tatooine Sunburn actually from Tatooine. It tasted almost as bad as those dozen shots of Starshine Surprise that won five hundred credits off Lorth Needa at the Academy.
Ah, Lorth... I always did like you, even if you were an idiot. He was one of the few Imperial officers with ba--(Jedi five centimeters away, Shayera...)--integrity, to own up to his mistakes. And I respected that. Unfortunately, his honesty got him killed.
That line of thought led to an odd question, and before I could stop it, the thought transformed into words.
"You ever have a Starshine Surprise, General?"

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject:

"Starshine Surprise?" Han rolled the name around in his mind. The name did sound familiar but with all the alcoholic beverages he had consumed over the years, it was hard to keep track of them. "Yea, I think I tried that," he said with more confidence.

Taking the freshly poured glass of Corellian whiskey into his grip, he turned to face the bird woman. "Afterall, there isn't much I haven't tried," he proclaimed with a smile before lifting the glass to his lips.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject:

While Han and Shayera talked about drinks, Luke looked around the cantina. Most eyes were on them, but that isn’t hard to believe that the entire cantina would be staring at a woman with a four-meter wingspan. But at Han? Who on Tatooine would want to stare at him? And Luke knew he was attractive but please!
“Are you sure you don’t want to go somewhere more… private?” Luke asked Shayera.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject:

I smiled at the general while turning back to his brother-in-law.
"Why?" I queried.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject:

Luke looked at Shayera, “This is a very public place, and Han and myself aren’t really liked around here.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject:

What is he up to?
The thought crossed my mind involuntarily. But then, what did a Jedi Master have to worry about from a few drunks? And Solo was pretty good with a blaster...
Then again, maybe they just don't trouble... like when you took off your jacket before coming here.
And I still didn't want trouble. So I threw back the whiskey and shrugged, asking "What do you have in mind?"

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject:

Downing the whiskey in practically a few gulps, Han shot a credulous look in Luke's direction. "You know, Luke," he drawled. "You worry too much. Who really gives a bantha's ass what we do here anyway? Loosen up a bit."

Turning back to the bar, he ordered another glass of the whiskey.

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject:

Jase limped his way into the Cantina, that Dark jedi or whatever had hurt him good, but he was much richer now, despite his injuries. He walked up to the bar, too tired to notice han Solo sitting on the other end. " bartender, Correlian Ale and a bottle of whiskety, fast."
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject:

"Here," the bartender grumbled before setting another glass of Corellian whiskey down on the counter. "Now pay up." He glared in Han's direction, waving his hand for the credits.

"Stick it on my tab. No, wait!" he raised his hand to stop the bartender from walking off. "Make it her tab." He glanced over in the Imp's general direction and flashed her a roguish smile.

Han's smile quickly disappeared, however. As he turned to look at the her, something else caught his attention - a newcomer had hobbled up to the bar.

The man looked famillar unlike the encounter he had earlier but he just couldn't place where he knew him from. He would keep an eye on him.

But for now, he turned back to his drink. This stuff was too good to go to waste.

Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject:

"This is what I get for saying I'll buy," I muttered jokingly. "When's done with his whiskey, two Starshine Surprises."
I gave Solo--Han--a smug grin. "Let's see what you're made of."

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject:

“Make that three,” Luke said, he looked at Han then at Shayera, “I bet I could down it faster then both of you can.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject:

I smirked. "Only half the battle, Luke. The real trick is staying your feet afterwards."
The bartender returned with three shot glasses of the potent cocktail, and set one down in front of Han, Luke, and me.
"Let's make it interesting, hmm?" I asked. "Fifty credits each, winner takes all."

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:57 am    Post subject:

Downing the last of the traces of whiskey, Han set the glass back down on the counter and shot a smug grin in both Luke and Shy's direction. "This ought to be interesting. You ready to lose, kid?"

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject:

“Lose?” Luke looked very pleased with himself, “I don’t lose Han.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?

Last edited by on Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject:

I smiled at both of them. "You're both goin' down. On three... One... two... three!"
With that, the three of us threw back each shot, and glasses came down on the bar a second later.
And now, I waited.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject:

Ma’shi ran into the Cantina, “Luke, General Solo.” She ran right up to them, “Sir, Haines says that her plan is to be accelerated. Go Now.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject:

Swaying back and forth from the effects of the alcohol, Han looked bleary eyed over at the intelligence officer. Everything suddenly got hazy and he just barely made out what she had said.

"Now?!" his voice echoed a little too loud throughout the small establishment. He pushed himself away from the bar, staggering slightly before releasing a long string of Corellian curses.

Why now?!

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject:

Jase looked up at the sounds coming from the other side of the bar. It was..... Solo, and some younger man and some........ birdwoman??? Jas wondered if the alcohol was stronger then he remembered here. Jasegot up, he needed to speak to Solo. He mad his way over to the group, his whole body ached from his last job. He needed to find out what he had done back there. Solo knew a Jedi, Jase fiured that was the only way to find out. " Solo, I need to speak to you."
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject:

Jase watched as Solo left the Cantina, he obviously didn't get his attention fast enough. Jase rolled his eyes and turned to head back to the bar. Suddenly, three dirty looking men with blasters stood in fornt of him. " What the hell do you think you're doing?" , Jase snarlde. The leader pointed his blaster at Jase. " That's an interesting looking bauble hanging off of your belt , I think I want it.", he sneered gesturing to Jase's lightsaber. Jase sighed, he didn't have time for this, wasting theses punks was hardly worth his effort. Jase unhooked the lightsaber, " What you mean this?" He ignited it and pointed it at the man's throat as he pointed his blaster at the other two on his left, " Why don't you try and take it?" The man looked at the other two , who were staring at Jase's blaster, he turned his gaze back to Jase, " H=hey, just k-kidding, yeah, j-just playing around."' Jase gestured to the door, " Get out of here, before I change my mind." The three ran out the door quickly and Jase headed back to his seat.
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject:

Jase got up from his seat, he may as well roam for awhile. He dropped a put a few credit chips on the counter and stepped out of the cantina, onto the streets of Mos Eisley. He walked along the alleyways, taking in the sounds and sights of the city. He paid more attention to the souds. Someone had been following him for the las half hour. Jase turned around blaster drawn as he heard the figure step out of the shadows. " What the hell are you doing following me?", Jase snarled to the man. " Revenge Mr. Denora," the figure said from under the cloak it was wearing." " Revenge? What kind of lame -ass excuse is that?" The figure drew back his hood, revealing a man in his early twenty's. " Seven years ago, you killed my father, Zand Raaken, my name is Gar Raaken, I have come to kill you." Jase grinned murderously, " Raaken? The low level thug who couldn't decide which crime family he was working for? You should be glad I killed him, he made me a nice bit of change when I delivered his head to his boss." The young man became more agitated, " Enough!!" Jase lifted his blaster to fire , but he felt something hit him in the back, the wind was knocked out of him and he fell to the ground, the light closing in around him. The last thing he felt was himself being picked up and thrown into a speeder, " To the Dune Sea", he heard the young man say.
 Back to top »
Tara Stevens
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject:

Tara walked into the cantina. She wanted something to drown her troubles in, but wasn't quite in the mood to get too drunk.

"I'll have some lum," she stated, giving some credit chips to the bartender who gave her the drink.

She walked off, siting in a far corner. There was no hope of her ever getting along with the Imps. No way, not even over her dead body. She moodily sat alone, contemplating everything.

|Tara|Would you believe the 'I come in peace' line? says:
I think you might find a crashed speeder somewhere

I'd look somewhere outside for it

I wonder whose speeder it was
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject:

Antilles stepped into the glum establishment and gazed around in the dark, smokey atmosphere. Creatures of all sorts lined the walls, huddling close to their drunkening concoctions, wasting their lives away on petty dreams and heaven in a bottle.

It reminded him of home.

He smirked and stepped down from the main landing, glancing toward the woman at his side. Strangly enough, he couldn't imagine Salla wanting to come here. She didn't seem like that type. Still, Nevin didn't argue.

Glancing towards the bar, he recognized a few people. They were probably from the Rebel base, but that didn't matter.

Stepping up to the gruff bartender, Antilles said, "A Corellian ale," before looking at Salla, whom was now standing next to him.
 Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject:

Holding her breath from the strong scent of smoke of various illegal drugs, Salla began to second guess her decision to come to this place. When she heard the other soliders talking about a cantina nearby, this was not what she had in mind. She pictured a place with great music and somewhere friends could hang out. Not...this.

Salla was on the verge of walking right back out the door, but one glance toward Nevin changed all of that. He seemed to actually be enjoying himself. Well, she could try to fit in for a few hours...

Wincing slightly at the alcholic concoction Nevin ordered, Salla leaned against the counter and studied the burly man behind the counter and waited her turn. When the man finally turned to face her, Salla's mouth hung open for a split second before any sound emitted from it. "I'd...like a juri juice, please."

Wincing slightly at her own request, she shrank down behind the counter feeling very out of place. Fitting in here was going to be harder than she thought.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject:

Nevin grabbed his mug and watched Salla as he drank. She looked like a fish out of water. Yet, he found it kind of funny and didn't want to leave. Plus, it wasn't like either of them had anything else to do. Not to his knowledge, anyway.

He picked his drink up from the bar and kept watching Salla. "So, wanna sit?" Antilles asked as he moved towards a table. He was about to sit down, pending Salla's response, until he saw the woman that was yelling at Solo before. She was sitting at the far table, alone. He narrowed his eyes slightly and glanced back at Salla.

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Tara Stevens
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject:

Tara saw the Imperial from earlier and saw him narrow his eyes at her and she only narrowed her eyes back with a smirk and took a swig of her drink. She didn't care what Imps cared about or thought about her. To her, the Alliance was making a huge mistake. She didn't even want to give them any chance to blast a whole in her backside.

Which was why she kept her back to the wall whenever she could. Better safe than sorry, she rationalized. It had been the oldest adage she knew.

I think you might find a crashed speeder somewhere

I'd look somewhere outside for it

I wonder whose speeder it was
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject:

Gripping the glass of juri juice that was set down on the counter, Salla nervously backed away from the counter, following Nevin's motions.

"So, wanna sit?"

Salla scoweled at him - what kind of stupid question was that? As far as she was concerned, standing up here in front of everyone was just as bad as saying, 'go ahead and shoot me!' "Of course I want to sit down," she mumbled.

She would have continued but the look in his face had stopped her. He wasn't even looking at her. Instead, he was staring off into the haze. Narrowing her eyes, she followed his gaze.

A girl was sitting off in a booth by herself. Salla recognized her as Tara Stevens, one of the officers she ran into briefly at the base. She didn't know her personally, but at least there was someone here she knew.

"Let's go over and say 'hi'," she said with some enthusiasm. At least seeing Stevens here provided her with some sense of security. Well, of course there was always Nevin for that too...

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:56 am    Post subject:

Nevin nodded and began to trek across the room, drink securely in hand. The various creatures seated at their tables watched him and Salla crossing the room. They probably wanted to steal his drink...or his life.

He sat down across from the young woman, watching as Salla took a seat next to him. He turned back to the girl and smirked slightly. "Uh, hi," He said. Apparently, the atmosphere, or the alchoholic fumes, of this place was lightening his mood.

My moment of triumph
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject:

Feeling more secure with her surroundings, Salla easily slid into the booth next to Nevin. Setting her glass onto the table, Salla smiled at Tara and tried to make a good impression. "Hi," she said simply. "I'm glad to see someone like you here."

Taking a final glance around the smoked filled establishment, she turned her attention back to Tara. "I mean, I'm not particularly used to be around so many beings at one time." She snickered slightly at her own words and took a sip of her juice, glancing over at Nevin slightly.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:18 am    Post subject:

Tanya walked into the Cantina, weary from the arguments with Han, and ordered a drink, she then noticed several of her officers, including the newly… acquired Lieutenant Antilles, she decided to join them.
“Hi guys,” she said as she approached, “Mind if I join?”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject:

Before the Rebel officer across from him even had a chance to respond, Nevin found himself looking up at Haines. What was this, now, a pow wow? Not like he objected to getting to know some of his...comrades, he had just wanted to be here with Salla. Alone.

Unfortunately, circumstances didn't seem to be going his way with that.

"Um, sure," He said, pulling out a free chair from the table.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject:

Tanya’s commlink beeped she pulled it out of her pocket, “What?” she asked.
“Ma’am?” The officer on the other end asked, “Luke says he needs you to escort one of his ships to Ruusan.”
“One ship?” Tanya spluttered, then she remembered… Ruusan, Kuat, Jedi, Hostage. “Rendezvous at Yavin?”
“Aye sir,” The officer responded.
“I’m sorry guys but I’ll have to say ‘hi’ another time, duty calls,” Tanya rushed out, got on her speeder and headed to the trainee barracks.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Mos Eisley Cantina
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: