Naboo Peace Conference (Location Classified)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Naboo » Naboo Peace Conference (Location Classified)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Naboo Peace Conference (Location Classified)

I took a final puff on the Naboo cigarette, then flicked it aside. I thought I had kicked the habit a few years ago, but when I got really nervous--and I was very nervous about these talks and about Shayera--the old craving returned.
If Shy ever saw me lighting up, she'd kill me, I thought to myself, then entered the building.
Senator Caitria was with me. And there were Gungans. A lot of Gungans, all seated around a table. And this was going to be a long, long day judging by the looks on their faces.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject:

"Yousa threatenin' oursa way of livin'!" Boss Ganne raged. "Yousa isen worse dan deh mackineeks, many turns ago. Yousa humans tinken yousa so smart wit your maxibig brains. But deh Gungans isen beatin' yousa back!"
"Boss Ganne--"
The Ankaran Gungan glared. "Mesa noah finished! Yousa haven noah right on Naboo!"
"Boss Ganne, we were invited by the Naboo," I began calmly. "We have never interfered with your affairs... yet you attack us and the Naboo."
Another Gungan bolted to his feet. "Wesa know yousa Imps gonna be elslaven usen! Wesa noah let yousa!"
I stood and stared at the Gungan. "We are not here to enslave you. That Empire is gone."

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject:

" There a lot better than the last Empire, this civil war must end," Liana replied.

" What are you trying to accoplish by killing innocent Naboo people? They are not here to do anything to you, they are here to stop this war," Liana replied.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject:

The Gungans seemed taken aback by the Senator's brief yet forceful statement. A pall of silence hung for a moment after she was seated.
Finally, Ganne stood. "Wesa noah wanten to be enslaved," he said meekly.
"I assure you, Boss Ganne, that we will not enslave the Gungan people," I stated firmly. "The Gungans will be free. We will even offer the protection of our army and navy to you. Not as oppressors, but as guardians."
A Gungan general stood. "Oursa Grand Army isen all wesa needen!"
I smiled. "I meant no insult, General Marsune. Nor are we asking you to join the Empire. But, as citizens of Naboo, you deserve the protection of Senator Caitria's people. And you have my word: the Empire is not going to enslave you."
The Gungans began to confer among themselves. A buzz of conversation rose for the next half-hour before Ganne rose again and put his hand up.
"Enough! Wesa have decided, Imperial."
I looked expectantly at him. If this went sour, the Liquidator's stormtrooper division was already mobilized and on transports.
"Wesa will be stoppen deh fightin'. Noah more Gungans, Naboo, or Imperials needen to die."
The chamber broke into applause, for the most part. A few Gungans sat scowling, however. I was sure some Naboo and Imperials felt the same. But it was time the killing stopped.
"Thank you, Boss Ganne," I called over the din. "I believe you and the Senator can work out the details? I have an urgent mission to attend to."
And before I received a reply, I was halfway out the door.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject:

Liana was glad the fight was over, she sat back down in relief. She talked with the Gungans for the rest of her time, Naboo people were safe once again.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Naboo » Naboo Peace Conference (Location Classified)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: