READ BEFORE YOU RESIGN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Out of Character Repository » READ BEFORE YOU RESIGN
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: READ BEFORE YOU RESIGN

Listen up guys and gals! Having administrated two text RPGs, my own gaming clan, and helped administrate a few other gaming clans, I wanted to take a moment and speak to you all before you ever decide to resign from this game.

First of all, REALLY think about it before you do. Are you in a calm mood or are you heated because of the situation? I'd only suggest thinking about resigning if you are calm and collective enough to make a rational decision.

Second, this game is not as bad as you all might make it out to be. Sure it has it problems, but every game has its problems. Even TS3 has problems and it's brand new! My point is, don't leave the game because you have a list of problems. Why not try and help fix them?

Last, if you have a problem with someone or something in the game, speak up or forever hold your peace. Things can't get better if you hold it all in and wait for the day that you've just had enough. Nothing will change if you don't complain, but leaving the game will solve nothing. It only leaves the rest of the people here with no one to play with.

So having said all of that, all I ask is that you really think about leaving before you do. Talk to the other members and the other administrators to make sure that there is nothing left for you to help with. Leaving the game should be the absolute last resort for anyone.

Ams, if I'm overstepping myself here, I apologize. I just wanted to reach out to the players before they did something they'd regret.

Thanks for reading,
Derek (Nubis Serin)

[ Biography | Ship Information ]
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Out of Character Repository » READ BEFORE YOU RESIGN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

All content and data are copyright © the SWVII CMAC Council unless otherwise noted by same.

SWVII Theme is based off the Solaris font. We claim no copyright, except on banner image[s].
Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003