Zaon Military Garrison and Temporary Command Center
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Wayland » Zaon Military Garrison and Temporary Command Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Post Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: Zaon Military Garrison and Temporary Command Center

The Acclamators Kinship and Ljilijana landed as softly as they could on the landing pad outside the Imperium Command garrison. The body of Authoritarian Nicholas McDermott were brought out hurriedly on a stretcher, his breathing was shallow and rasping and his pulse was racing.
“What happened?” Doctor Jek Xan rushed out of the garrison main building with medikit in hand.
“Bulkhead hit him square on the head,” Doctor Nolan Renz the medical officer on the Ljilijana reported, “Multiple simultaneous strokes and several compound skull fractures.”
“Sir, pulse is gone.” One of the medics called, Drs Xan and Renz both looked at each other. There was no way he was going to survive this.
Xan was the ranking medical officer, “I call, time of death 1638.” All the medics put their equipment into their medikits. Two men picked up either end of the stretcher and carried it inside the garrison.

Inside the garrison the men with the stretcher walked slowly into the Medical bay where he was place on a biobed so the Doctors could perform the autopsy and fill out the paper work.
 Back to top »

Post Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject:

I sat behind my desk sorting out files. In, Out and LBW. Let the Buggers Wait. When suddenly the door chime rang out. “Come in,” I called out. The door opened and standing before me was a man. A short lean man, according to his insignia he was a Gul.
“What can I do for you Gul…” I paused, hoping that he would catch on.
“Drazin sir. Marcus Drazin.” The man replied, not as stupid as some.
“What can I do for you Gul Drazin?” I asked him.
“I have come to deliver a report sir,” he paused and passed me a datapad.

Certificate of Death.
Name of the Deceased: Authoritarian Nicholas McDermott II
Date and place of birth: 21.3 standard years before the battle of Yavin at Corellia.
Sex: Male
Address: ISS Kinship, Acclamator class.
Nationality: Corellian
Name of father: Late Nicholas McDermott I
Name of mother: Late Ariel McDermott Nee: Cobain
Date of death: 25042
Date of issue: 25042
Cause of death: Sustained massive injuries to the skull causing several simultaneous strokes. Killed in Action.

Next of kin: None
Chief Surgeon: Doctor Nolan Renz
Chief of Medical Staff: Doctor Jek Xan

I re read the datapad several times before the news it contained actually sunk in. Nicholas was dead. Nicholas McDermott II was dead. I slumped back into my chair as Gul Drazin walked out of the door.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Wayland » Zaon Military Garrison and Temporary Command Center
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: