Rebel Base - Detention Area
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Rebel Base - Detention Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Rebel Base - Detention Area

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject:

Never get a break around here... was the first thing to come to Salla's mind when the officers approached her upon exiting the medical bay. After all she'd been through in the Imperial prison, the least they could have done is to give her a few days off to recollect herself. Plus, she figured she needed it after the diagnosis the medics gave her moments earlier - a sprained ankle and too many cuts and bruises to count.

But that wasn't to be. As her final service to the "Academy" they had asked her to deliver a meal to a very important prisoner - the Imperial Grand Moff Salla's group managed to capture upon escape from Coruscant. She didn't know if it was part of some sort of community service all cadets had to perform upon being accepted among the ranks or just the Alliance's subtle way to get rid of her. She hoped it wasn't the latter.

But still...the Moff himself wasn't all that bad - well, when it came to appearances. She managed to get a good glimpse of him in the moment of the escape and he did have a nice build. Young, too...unlike most of the stereotypical Imperial officers. Maybe she could---

NO, Salla! An Alliance cadet and an Imperial Moff would never work out. It would most likely be forbidden. Why those thoughts even crossed her mind, she could not explain.

She quickly hurried down the dark and surprisingly musty corridor of the prision level, a tray of outdated rations, bread and water clenched in her grip. The cell block she was looking for was BB-42, which, surprise, surprise, was located at the very far end of the corridor.

Grumbling under her breath and limping from the sprain in her ankle, she finally approached the appropriate cell. She punched the code into the pad and waited in anticipation of what lay beyond the door. What if he attacked her? Could she hold her ground? Perhaps all that combat training was about to pay off.

The door finally clanged open, allowing a pool of light to spill into the single cell. At first, Salla was frozen in place as her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the cell. It was awfully quiet and much to her surprise, the Moff did not attack her at first sight.

Instead, he was sitting quietly on the single bunk, staring up at her. She pressed her lips together, trying not to allow her thoughts to stray too far and stepped cautiously into the cell.

"Um," her voice was surprisingly shaky and weak. "I-I came with food."
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject:

Next time, bring a brain too... ran the thought through Nevin's subconscious.

He recognized the girl from the prison break. She was a ditz, he knew it, but she had held her ground. No match for him, of course. Nevin crossed his arms over his chest, putting one arm up his sleeve to touch the cold, durasteel vibroblade. If she'd get a little closer, he could pull it on her and break out of here.

But one thing froze his arm as he stared upon her silhouette. She looked like Kara. He didn't know if it was his brain fooling with him, trying to associate his lost love with another person, or if it was an effect of the low light...or if she just naturally looked similar. Either way, he couldn't tighten the grip around the vibroblade. He hated himself for it; emotions were once again getting in the way of the actions he had to perform. This woman was not T'tol, this woman was a Rebel and a traitor. But, a Rebel and a traitor with food nonetheless.

He just let himself watch her, trying to keep his thoughts off of the similarity between them. But she was very attractive. That was undeniable. Her blonde hair fell just above her shoulders, and the clueless look on her face added in some way added to it.

Nevin had to stop. He was letting hormones carry him away again. She was not Kara, and she was a traitor. He didn't feel anything other than hate toward her, and her time was coming soon.

He rubbed his jaw and nodded to the floor infront of him, gesturing her to set the plate down. Whether or not he could bring himself to end her life was a variable right now. Nevin Antilles, prisoner, hoped he could decide a course of action. And quickly.

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject:

Salla must have been standing in the same spot in a stupor for quite sometime because she noticed the Imperial prisoner become unsettled before gesturing to a spot before the bunk on the floor.

Set it down on such a filthy surface? She turned her nose up at the thought but then something else hit her. He is an Imperial afterall, what does he care?

She sighed, finally making up her mind. Squatting down to the cold surface, Salla started to set the tray down then stopped, catching eye of the young officer yet again.

A thin smile spread over her lips. "Here you go," she said rather shyly, still watching the prisoner with interest. Something inside her pushed her to continue with the conversation - was it remorse?

"Um, look...I know it's not much, but it's what they hand out here." Another smile. Then she added, "So, uh don't think this was my doing. It wasn't."

Rising to her feet, she still could not take her eyes off of him. She was beginning to come to the conclusion that he was rather handsome - even in his current state of disarray. There was just something about him. Something about his unruly hair, his grayish? Yes, grayish eyes. His--NO!

She should not be thinking such thoughts. It was wrong. A Rebel and Imperial Grand Moff would never work out together - it was unheard of.

Minutes must of ticked by in which she was doing nothing but staring at him. Feeling her face suddenly flush, Salla turned quickly away. "Uh, enjoy your dinner!"

The door was only a few feet away. She hoped she could make it there before the Moff decided to open his mouth...
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject:

Antilles watched her retreat to the door. She was more than halfway there; it would be a risk to attempt an ambush now. A risk he couldn’t afford at this pivotal time. He ran his finger along the blade still lodged in his sleeve. Maybe he could find another way to do this.

“Wait,” He finally muttered, his mouth dry from the arid air th at still penetrated even this room. “C’mere.”

The young woman paused, obviously nervous and calculating her next move. Nevin kept his greenish-blue eyes fixed on her, the girl’s back still facing him, frozen.

The prisoner could probably knock her out and take her blaster, if she had one…or he could be forced to kill her. It would be merciful of him to take her pitiful life of treachery away from her. But for some reason, he couldn’t convince himself of this. She was young, like he was, in her career. The woman couldn’t have been completely indoctrinated into their propaganda - maybe she could realize the truth.

However, he doubted it. His vibroblade was hungry and he wrapped his hand around its welcoming handle. “Did you hear me?” Nevin paused for a minute, taking any anger out of his voice. He licked his lips and closed his eyes for a moment. “C-Come here…I just…need someone to talk to.”

C'mere is not French. Joke

My moment of triumph
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject:

Sure it isn't. Joke

“C-Come here…I just…need someone to talk to.”

The prisoner's voice sounded as icy as she imagined this whole prison facility could be once the twin suns set on this wasted world.

Talk. That's what he said. But what he said and what he actually intended to do to Salla were two entirely different things. If she would give him the benefit of the doubt and step back into the cell, what would he do?

She heard shuffling coming from the bunk. He was obviously becoming uneasy with her hesitation. Drawing in a deep breath, Salla finally did turn, but refused to move any closer to him than she already was.

It took her a few moments before she finally found her voice. "W-why would an Imperial Grand M-Moff...want to talk to someone---like me?"

Her right hand slowly slid down her torso to touch her thigh only to find it empty. Kriff!, she mentally scolded herself. She had left her sidearm back in her quarters when she needed it most.

Now more than ever, she felt the urge to turn on her heel and flee from the cell to safety. But something was holding her back....or someone...

Her gaze fell back to the young Imperial Moff sitting across the room from her.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject:

Nevin watched as the woman casually felt around her torso for a blaster. She found nothing. Damn.

"I'm not really anything as long as I'm here," He paused to look straight into her eyes. "Am I..."

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject:

The eyes of a prisoner were unnerving - even if the prisoner happened to be an Imperial Grand Moff. Flinching slightly, she quickly turned away to avoid his defiant gaze.

Swallowing hard, Salla opened her mouth to speak. "I-I can't accept that. W-we're in a war. Y-Your people did terrible things I can never forgive you for," she paused to collect her thoughts. Finally, she reluctantly looked back upon the haggard young man before her. Through clenched teeth, she forced herself to say these next words. "Y--you're a murderer!"
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject:

Nevin shot her a glare. Oh, she was bold. Either that, or just plain stupid. If anyone was guilty for "terrible things", it was the terroristic Alliance. Perhaps he was wrong...the woman was brainwashed already.

"A murderer?" He said with a smirk. "Hardly."

It was just pathetic that someone could actually believe the crap she was spouting. "What have they been telling you in here?"

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject:

OCC: If you guys want to continue with your little side story then just delete this little post… if not Nevin I suggest we play this out over MSN. Just to make it easier.
“Quite a bit actually Mr Antilles.” Ma’shi strode in to the cell, “You can go now Miss Vivek.” Two members of Strike Team Bravo accompanied Lieutenant Colonel Ma’shi, both of them had blaster rifles and Ma’shi had a blaster pistol and a rifle strung over her right shoulder as she was left handed.
“Mr Antilles I am Lieutenant Colonel Ma’shi,” Ma’shi looked at the files in front of her as she sat down.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject:

Nope, it's ok, Gavin...good timing Wink After this post, we'll have to contact eachother on MSN.

Antilles glared up at the new arrivals. Outnumbered, he scratched his boot, subtly sliding the vibroblade contained in his sleeve back into its hiding place. He'd have to wait. Antilles looked toward the retreating Vivek. "I'll look forward to next meal."

He stood up, looking over those arriving. "Well, at least I know they have to bring three guys in here to accompany me," He said with a cocky smirk.

"You might as well leave," Nevin said in a probably futile attempt. "Cause I'm not tellin' you nothing." Being involved in several interrogations himself, he knew interrogators' tactics and how to avoid them. Although, he would never respond to a sub-human lifeform like Ma'shi anyway. He let himself smirk once again. At least, not in any way that would be beneficial to the Alliance.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject:

Joint post over MSN between Nevin and I
Ma’shi sits behind the desk in the cell. “Mr. Antilles we have ways of gaining the information we require”
“I'm sure you do” Nevin scuffed his boot on the hard concrete floor.
Ma’shi looks at the datapad in surprise, “Grand Moff? You seem to be a little young for Grand Moff... no matter your rank means nothing here”
Nevin just sneers at her.
Ma’shi completely ignores the mans impudence, “What exactly do you do for the Empire? What is your position?”
“I deal with pathetic scum like you.” Was Nevin’s response.
“Oh, so I gather you must be in either Security or Waste Disposal,” Ma’shi quipped
Nevin glares menacingly at her.
“I'll take that as a "I’m in security" response?” Ma’shi rased her eyebrows
“It could be...” Nevin mused.
“Well, that doesn't seem to be a very good answer.” Ma’shi signals to one of the officers present who hits Nevin hard on the jaw with the butt of his rifle.
Nevin grunts and falls back on the bedding rubbing his broken jaw.
“Now Mr Antilles, I expect better answers... what is the empire doing?” Ma’shi asked
“You,” Nevin said croakily, “you ask very broad questions...”
“On Corelia,” Ma’shi reiterated, “what holds the Empire's interest?”
“The scenic view?” Nevin said with a small smile.
Ma’shi signals the officer with the rifle to once again step forward.
“Afraid to break your fingers by hitting me yourself, Ma'shi?” Nevin inquired.
Ma’shi leans ofer the desk and delivers a quick yet forceful uppercut.
“Agh!” Nevin yelps then smirks, “I like fighting women.”
The guards lift Nevin up by the shoulders and rams him into the wall behind.
“Mr Antilles just answer the question,” Ma’shi advises.
Nevin winces and tries to squirm out of the guards’ grip, “W-what's the fun in that...”
Ma’shi smiles broadly, “I am a Lieutenant Colonel, I don't do fun, answer the question”
“I already did...don't you like a good view of a planet?” Nevin replied.
“Don't be smart, it doesn't suit you” Ma’shi said.
“Being alive doesn't suit you either...” Nevin responds
Ma’shi just rolls her eyes, “Now Mr Antilles, no need to be an arse”
“Now, what does the Empire hope to gain from Corellia?” Ma’shi asked again
“You might as well give up..” Nevin let the sentence hang.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject:

“Why should I give up Mr. Antilles?” Ma’shi uttered as she walked to the wall where Nevin was being held “When the fun, as you say, is just beginning.”

“Now you're just contradicting yourself,” Nevin pointed out with a smug tone. “Ya said you didn't believe in fun...”

Antilles watched as the alien planned the next words to be uttered from her mouth. The Rebels he had seen behind the prison forcefield had always said that the Empire was harsh. It seemed Lieutenant Colonel Ma’shi could give them a ride for their money.

It took every bit of self-control in Nevin to keep himself from lashing out against his captors or completely breaking down. The brashness he was projecting was now only a shade of his formal self, his true being had been dashed beyond repair. Solo was definitely going to pay for all of this.

“I didn't say I didn't believe in fun, I just said I don't do fun.” Ma’shi retorted as she came to a halt in front of the Imperial officer.” But if it makes you feel more at home...”

This was pathetic. “Why,” He began in sarcasm. “Is that implying something, ‘Lieutenant Colonel?’”

“You're going to be here for a very long time, you should get comfortable.” Ma’shi pointed out.

How wrong she was. Nevin, one way or another, wasn’t about to make this his life. Whether it came by Imperial invasion or Antilles laying his life down to terminate the Rebel commander, he didn’t plan on becoming a permanent resident to this dreadful edifice overflowing with prisoner care.

“I'd be more comfortable if you get your,” Nevin paused, thinking of the appropriate word for the guards.“Your goons off of me,” He finished with a glare.

“Goons?” Ma’shi sounded surprised. She acted like as if her entire family line was insulted. “This is Corporal Dan Cale and this is Lieutenant Cole Higgins, my executive officer.” She said, gesturing respectively to the man on Nevin’s right and the woman on Nevin’s left. “Fully trained professionals, not goons.”

Nevin remained unmoved. “Get the goons off of me!”

“Cole, Nicole that is, doesn't like the Imperials much.” Ma’shi said with some sadness in her voice. ”She is, was, from Alderaan. So maybe I should let her have some fun with you.”

Nevin couldn’t help but smirk as he looked over Cole’s figure. Even though it was horrible, with Kara’s death, to say what he was about to, he forced it out of his mouth. “Some "fun" wouldn't be bad...” He said with a mischievous tone and a smirk.

The last thing Antilles felt was the woman releasing her grip on him, then knocking his head back into the concrete wall. Everything went dark.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject:

Salla scuffed her sand-blasted boots against the cold surface of prison corridor on her second night of duty. She had begged her superiors to assign her to something else - she was practically down on her knees, but they wouldn't change their position. Apparently they took joy in seeing her cringe in fear at the sight of the prisoners.

That was true, for the most part, except for one. The Imperial Moff. She had a different feeling toward him. Almost as if---

No! Not now. Now when she was approaching his cell. She needed to push these feelings down and get this over with quickly. Just open the door quietly, slip the food tray in, and duck back out without looking at him. Yes...it was a plan.

Flexing her fingers nervously, she touched the pad to open the door and stood to the side. The darkness beyond the doorway welcomed her as the door slid to the side.

Keeping her eyes focused on the hard, stone floor, Salla quickly slipped into the cell and set the tray down....a little too hard.

Kriff! The sound of the tray hitting the floor resounded around the empty room, surely bringing the Moff to awareness that he had a "visitor."

Without thinking, she turned to run out the door quickly, but her boot caught something and she slipped, bringing her down hard onto the stone floor.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject:

Nevin stirred on the floor, hearing the faint sound of something impacting the floor. Even before he opened his eyes, his hand want to his sore jaw. It would probably feel like this for weeks, damnit. he thought.

Then he felt the hair on the back of his neck stand on end. Someone else was in the room with him. He opened his eyes to see another tray of food, and the blond ditz. The door was open...

"You again?"

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject:

Salla winced, pushing the pain to the back of her mind. She had to get out of here and fast before---

"You again?"

Her cover was blown. Pushing against the floor with her hands, Salla started to rise back up. She tilted her head toward the voice that had issued from within the cell. "You should be thankful I brought you food..."

His face was obscured by the heavy shadows, but she could envision the mocking expression that was probably on his face. With that vision in mind, she sneered in his direction and continued. "Or, I could just take it back."

With emphasis on the word "back", Salla lunged forward and slammed her hand down onto the food tray to pull it back to her.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject:

"I never said anything about taking it back," Nevin muttered, studying her with his eyes. She was afraid yet fascinated every time she came into here. It was quite obvious. He didn't know what else to say; the tray she brought him yesterday was still laying on the floor, not eaten.

Still, she was better company than that interrogator.

He sighed. "Set it down,"

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject:

Her body became rigid as he spoke - his husky voice putting a spell over Salla's body. The most she could do was stare up into his eyes.

Their gazes were locked together for what seemed like an eternity before Salla came to her senses and became frieghtened of what she thought she saw looking back at her.

Tearing her eyes away, she spotted the untouched tray from the night before, reminding her of why she had come. Clearing her throat, she continued to pull the fresh tray of food back toward her. "W-Why set it back? Y-you haven't touched your food from yesterday. It's bad to--waste it."
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject:

Nevin studied the near-shaking figure of the woman. Was she really that scared every time she came in here? Then again, maybe she should be...he could take her life at any time - he just felt too sore to really make an attempt.

Standing up, Antilles looked between the tray she was holding and the tray on the floor. "I didn't get a chance," He muttered, scratching at his jaw again. "At least in the Empire, prisoners were fed."

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject:

Salla narrowed her eyes and studied his haggard form. He was trying to trick her. Make her feel guilty.

"I am feeding you," she started slowly. "But why give you another helping when you haven't touched that?" She kicked the untouched tray on the floor lightly with her booted foot. "You're not that special, Grand Moff."
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject:

He smirked. "Call me Nevin," Antilles said. "and that food's stale."

Nevin gestured to the tray she had kicked. He didn't understand why she was, suddenly, so hostile. The look in her eyes was something different, though...something not out of fear or hate. He thought, anyway.

She was certainly attractive in her own right, of course. In a stupid kind of way, probably. Maybe if he could get close with her, she would get him out of here. Then Nevin would be close enough to terminate that bastard Solo.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject:

Salla's face contorted in confusion. He's telling me his name? Why? What's he trying to gain?

"Uh, why are you telling me this?" She quickly pushed forward before he could speak. "I mean, you're an Imp. What do you care if I know your name?"

She glanced down at the food tray she held in her hand then back to the one on the floor. Something was very wrong with the way this Nevin was acting. The way he spoke, the way he moved his body, the way he gestured....the way he looked all added to her nervousness. If she didn't get out of this cell soon and distance herself from him, she feared she would freak. Or worse yet, give into him.

She wasn't sure which one she feared most.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject:

"We're both humans," He began. "Just beacuse I'm an 'Imp' doesn't mean I have some kind of officer designation for a name..."

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject:

Salla studied the man again. He was actually trying to hold a conversation with her - or it appeared that way. Maybe it was just a ploy so he could escape this musty cell.

"But I mean," the nervousness was still evident in her voice. "I'm with the Alliance and you're an Imp. Why would you want to get to know me?"

Was he having the same conflicting feelings as herself? If so, this could turn into a hard job day in and day out - having to gaze upon him everyday. Not like she cared, but what if it went further and she got reported?

No. She shook her head to clear her mind of those thoughts. This wouldn't go that far. It just wasn't possible, was it?

Her eyes flowed over his body once more while she waited for him to answer.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject:

Antilles compressed his jaw slightly. "You've pointed that out...repeatedly." He growled. "I don't need to hear it again, so shut up."

She obviously was nervous; all she was doing was talking in circles. He needed a way to break the ice...something to get her to trust him. That would, at least, provide a way for him to get the hell out of there.

"We both fight for our planets, right?" He muttered, avoiding direct eye contact with her. "That's something we have in common..."

He finally brought up his blue eyes to gaze upon hers. And you never told me your name..

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject:

"Shut up....

The word sliced through her like a vibroblade. After all this time of making small talk with her, he turns around and says that. Maybe he didn't have the same feelings as herself and she was all alone in this.

Salla dropped her head toward the ground, ashamed of talking to him further. If this is how he was going to be, no sense in--

"We both fight for our planets, right? That's something we have in common..."

What? He was going in circles as much as he claimed she was. At least her tangents stayed on one subject.

"Um, excuse me?" she stuttered softly. "I-I thought you just told me to shutup." Rushing on before he could answer her, she added, "But yes, I guess you can look at it that way."
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject:

"Then stop being afraid," He tried to convice her with a slight smirk. "I can almost feel your fear...it's pretty obvious. Why're you afraid?"

This girl may have had good reason to be afraid. If Nevin could have had his way, she would be dead by now...he thought. Maybe there was a chance he wouldn't kill he--no. She was the enemy.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject:

His words sent a chill down her spine. Feel? What did he mean by that?

"Uh, did you say feel?" she started, cautiously. "I'm sorry, but things like that is what I'm afraid of."

And with that, she blew it. It was too late to take back what she said now and she would forever kick herself for it. Salla just openly admitted to an Imperial officer that she was afraid - the thing they drilled into her head not to do.

"I--uh," she stuttered, finding it extremly difficult to find her words. "Need to be going!"
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject:

"So, you are afraid." He said with a smirk. This was pretty fun in a diluded way, he imagined. Though it was time to end. "You still didn't give me my food."

He studied her as she nervously tapped her fingers on the tray she was holding.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject:

Damn it, Salla! Why did you have to say that?!

She couldn't stand the humiliation any longer. She needed to escape from this cell - get away from him.

Lowering her head, Salla focused her gaze onto the food tray once more. "Oh, yea...right. Your food," she said flatly, placing the small tray down on the floor once more.

Hesitantly, she began to take small, backward steps toward the cell door. "Now...I really have to go."
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject:

He watched her and shrugged. “Then go. I’ll be seeing you tomorrow.” Nevin said.

Unless she somehow got reassigned, she would be here a few times a day. At least he wouldn’t go insane in here between the interrogations and quiet hours. When that alien female got back in here, she’d be dead before she had the chance to sic the poor little Rebel pity-cases on him, or whatever in the Seven Hells that was supposed to prove.

He sat back down on the floor and grabbed the tray, watching the woman as she backstepped out of the room, treading on someone else’s boot. Maybe it was the time now.

Nevin spooned the gruel into his mouth, playing it cool as the person stepped into the room. His lip twitched slightly as he saw who it was. He put the utensil back on the plate and just glared as Solo entered the room.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject:

If his entrance into the cell was any indication on how this interrogation was going to go, he was in trouble.

The girl who had stepped on his foot turned around faster than a starfighter in a nosedive and just looked up at him in horror. Han didn't have to say one word. He just glared down at the girl and she took off down the hall. Well, at least that was easy.

Now it was just him and the Imperial Grand Moff - was it Nevin? Ah, hell, what did it matter anyway. He wasn't here to hold a conversation, he was here to break the scum.

His eyes searched the cell until he spotted him - he was sitting on the edge of the single bunk, leaning over toward the food tray that the girl must have dropped off moments before. However, when he spotted Han, his body stiffened.

Han surpressed a smirk. "Nice to be seeing you again, Moff," he purposely left out the "Grand" part to irritate him. "Enjoying your accomodations?" he said sarcastically, looking around the dark cell before finally shifting his eyes onto the Grand Moff himself.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject:

Antilles merely smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. “It’s what I expected of scum like you, I have to say,” He taunted.

Now, either Solo was here to interrogate him or to quietly kill him. Nevin would make sure that he didn’t succeed in either of those aspects. Solo had contributed to Kara’s death and there was no way he would get away with it.

The general had, of course, his blaster in its holster. Nevin would have to get it or take the risk of reaching for the vibroblade, still held within his boot. One way or another, Solo would die eventually. He would see to it.

“I hear your bitch of a wife finally gave birth,” He muttered, having heard the guards outside discussing it earlier. Nevin tensed his muscles before continuing, preparing for some sort of retaliation. “How are the little bastards?”

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Han's body went rigid at the harsh choice of words the Moff had used to describe his wife and kids. Crossing the small expense of the cell, he stopped right in front of the bunk in which Nevin was seated upon.

Sneering down at the young man, he reached down and pulled him to his feet using his uniform collar. "I don't want you to address my wife or kids like that again," he snarled into the other's face. "You hear me? This isn't gonna be fun and games anymore."

Releasing his collar, he let the Moff fall back down to the bunk. "Now," he started slowly, still standing before him. "Let's do this the quick and easy way and you won't get hurt, got it?"

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject:

Nevin tried his best not to laugh at Solo's attempt at intimidation. Antilles would continue to be insubordinate; he had no reason not to.

"You think I'm afraid of getting 'hurt?'" He said, shaking his head. "Nah, that's way off."

He picked up his tray once again. "What is it you want to know?"

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject:

A smug smile tugged at Han's lips. The Grand Moff was good - or so he appeared that way. It could just be a facade to try and prove to him that he was strong. Han doubted the young Imp could keep it up from long. But for the moment, he would give him the benefit of the doubt.

"Maybe I don't want to know anything," he taunted. "Maybe I just like to watch you sit here and slowly rot away."

Still smirking, he pulled up a chair and turned it so that the back was facing the Moff. Straddling the chair, he sat down.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject:

Antilles watched as Solo sat. “You have an invitation to join me in doing that, you know,” He retorted. Though I would rather have you burn…

Nevin smirked. He was going to enjoy making this as difficult for the scum as he could. “So,” He began, hurling the tray of semi-solid food across the room. ”Let’s be real, now. The Rebellion wouldn’t send their best man, a pretty pathetic one at that, in here unless there was something they really wanted to know.”

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject:

Han glared as he flung the tray across the room, closing his eyes slightly as it shattered against the far wall. "Well," he started. "I guess I can let that first part slide."

He leaned forward against the back of the chair. "'Bout the second part," he smiled. "Sorry, but I'm not brushing that aside."

He studied his face, searching for any signs of him breaking. Even if he couldn't detect anything just yet, he decided to push forward. "Corellia. Why the hell would you bucketheads want to trash a jewel like that?"

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject:

Nevin just smirked, trying not to laugh at the thought of Corellia being a “jewel.”

“Haven’t you been there lately? It’s a bunch of bantha shit,” Antilles muttered. “We were gonna help ‘em…before you decided to butt in.”

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject:

Han sneered and resisted the urge to slam his fist into the other's jaw. However, the Imp was right about Han not being there lately. But he wasn't going to reveal that to him.

"That was after you set foot on it." His sneer slowly turned into a smile. "And another thing," he started, rising from the chair. "Don't EVER lie to me!"

He finally gave in, punching the younger man in the face. "That had to be the worst lie I ever heard...you tried to help." He shook his head, taking a step back and watching him.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject:

Nevin slumped back against the wall, biting back a groan of pain. Solo had hit him where Ma’shi drove the blaster into him the other day. It took evey shred of self-control in the man had to restrain himself from shoving the concealed vibroblade into Solo’s chest. His time would come. Instead, Nevin just glared and rubbed his jaw.

“It’s not a lie!” He hissed. “I saw what the Empire did to my planet; it went from war to unity.” Antilles paused for a minute, thinking of all that had happened on his home. “N-no more death. They brought peace.”

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject:

Luke and two Strike Team Bravo members walked down the corridor of cells in the Detention center. Cell 12-C. Shayera Hol.
Luke opened the door and walked in. His two guards took up positions on either side of the door.
“Good Morning Administrator Hol,” Luke said, “I hope you are comfortable as you can be?”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject:

The gentle voice got my attention as I attempted to do push-ups on the floor while manacled. I was going insane with boredom, and I had hoped a little exercise would break the maddening monotony.
I looked up at the voice, then bolted upright. There was no mistaking it--Luke Skywalker was in my cell. The blond hair, icy blue eyes, and--short height. I suddenly realized I was standing more than three centimeters taller than hero of the Rebel Alliance.
I looked down--frack, I always thought he'd be tall... this is almost embarassing!--at the Jedi. "I've been more comfortable, but it beats the interrogation chair."

Chief of Security to Supreme Moff Jendob

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject:

Luke smiled, “Well I do apologise for this Administrator, I hope we can have this mess cleared up… why do I always clean up Han’s mistakes?”
Luke looked Shayera up and down a slightly dirty crimson uniform with two delicate wings poking out the back. “Han says that you bring with you an offer of piece? Well he also says that your uniform is purple so I don’t know what I am to report to Haines…”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject:

"Purple?" I wondered aloud. Maybe Solo inhaled too many fumes during his spice smuggling days.
"As for the peace offer, he's right on that point. And I know you can sense whether or not I'm telling the truth... so you know I'm being honest."

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject:

Fumes? Luke smiled again, Shayera seemed to be a nice person…
“Yes Administrator, I can sense that you are telling me the truth. But I also sense some fear, fear of what consequences this new peace could bring?”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject:

"Fear?"
No point in batha-shitting... he can read you--
Nice one, Shayera. Swear mentally in front of a guy who can read your mind.

But he was right. All I had known for ten years was war. There was a certain uncertainty. What would happen to the Empire? Or to Ams and me?
I sat heavily on the slab-like bed-slash-table. "Yeah, a little. No one's certain of the future. But I think the good that comes out of it outweighs any uncertainty."

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject:

Han narrowed his eyes, watching the Imperial Moff wince from his blow. He was strong, yes...but soon enough, Han would break him.

"Peace, huh?" If it wasn't for the seriousness of the situation, Han would have burst out laughing right then and there at the younger man's claims. However, he had to keep his composure and stay professional. Instead, a half-assed grin slowly crept over Solo's features. "It sounds more like Imperial propaganda to me."

He propped his right foot up onto the chair, leaning his elbow on his raised knee. "So, tell me," he began. "What other lies did they tell kids like you to get you to join up?"

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject:

Antilles kept up his sharp glare towards Solo. The thick-headed Rebel couldn't grasp the simple concept he was trying to convey. The Empire had been his salvation; his redemption from the wars on his own planet had been the Imperial Academy.

"No lies. Just actions," He said, sitting back up and then eventually standing. "Only way to repay 'em was to help them do what they did to Mantell..."

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject:

Luke looked at Shayera and then at his guards. He waved to guards, signalling them to leave, “I doubt that Administrator Hol will cause me any harm.” He said calmly. Luke smiled at Shayera, “Administrator, I am convinced that you are telling me the truth, if you would like to follow me and we can talk to my boss and get this whole thing sorted out.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Rebel Base - Detention Area
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: