Coronet Hotel
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Coronet Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject:

Hours passed. I punched the keys on the datapads, memorizing every last little detail I could.
I'm just 35. I should be in the field, infiltrating Rebel bases, not sitting here like some ancient admiral.... Then a mischevious grin crossed my face. Or at least spending some time with Shayera. Nice, isolated, and only the two of us... My thoughts began to wander in that direction until I said aloud. "Stop it, Jendob." You're her superior officer. She's distracting you.
"Stop what?" a voice asked.
I spun around, my hand at my hip out of reflex. There was Shayera, in her crisp red uniform.
"Have you found something?" I asked, fighting desperately to keep cool. She was just stunning...
"No. You've been down here for twelve hours. We're both well off the clock, and I figured you could use a break."
"Sorry, Shy. But I've got to get as much up here," I said, tapping my temple," as I can. If we end up in a shooting match, I want to know the spatial terrain like the back of my hand."
Hol shrugged. "Well, you're no good to us with your head stuffed full of data and you completely burnt out. Take a little break. When I finish with you," there was a definitely mischevious glint in her eye, "you'll be ready to take on the whole Rebellion with a TIE fighter. Not to mention, two heads are better than one, right? I can give you hand with the charts and maps."
I could definitely use a break, especially the type that the shine in her eye. I got up, a little stiff from sitting for hours on end.
"I guess you better warm up when we get to the gym."
At first, my mind was whirling. Not wanting to give up that notion it had been clinging to, the confused part my intellect cried out "The gym?!
In public?!!" But the rest quickly allayed the fear, and some of the excitement, when I realized she was likely inviting me to a few sparring rounds.
We walked down the corridor together, reminiscing about our Academy days. We talked about friends, and we began to talk about who had died in the war as we reached the gym.
"Sal was killed?" Shayera asked. Salvor Hardin had been her close friend at the Academy. Another female student, they found themselves isolated in the male-dominated Empire. But Hardin, being a full-blooded human, adapted much easier.
I nodded solemnly. "Flying with the 128th on Gerrard V just after that scum Madine defected, offically, this time. She was Moor's wing. I guess she roasted a few Y-Wings before a proton torpedo took her down."
"Well, at least she went down fighting," Shy's voice trailed off.
Now was the hard part. "She didn't die in the crash. But she was badly burned, and the torpedo went through her cockpit. Took off most of her left leg before blowing the back off the TIE.
"A recovery team pulled her out of the wreckage and got to an orbiting cruiser as our forces fell back. When she was told she could never fly again, and was being discharged, she grabbed an officer's pistol and shot herself. Took off the right side of her head completely."
"By the Force... But how--how do you know all of that?" she said as she fought tears.
"I was the Intel liason at with the ship at the time. It was my gun she grabbed."
Shayera Hol's eyes began to water. I had never seen her this distressed. It killed me inside to see her like this. But I finished the story.
"I later tracked down the pilot who shot her down. He ran, but I later made him pay for what he did."
Hol's eyes were fierce now, despite the sadness lurking behind them. "Good. Bastard got what he deserved."
Then, eliminating most, but not all, of the anguish and hatred from her voice, she said "Let's get suited up."
I went into the locker room, and took off my uniform. In my locker was an athletics suit. I put on the close fitting, white fabric, then left the room. Shy was already out in the main area, doing some one-armed pushups. Her slight figure always had belied her strength. I had about 13 centimeters on her, and and almost 16 kilos, but I knew better than to judge her by size alone. Many a cadet, thinking a round with a female would be an easy fight, often found himself sore, bruised, and bloody. She even managed to best the Academy's top hand-to-hand instructor several times. Her eyes would miss nothing, no matter how small the shift in weight, or dart of the eyes. As one instrcutor put it, "She had eyes like a hawk." She scoffed at the ridiculous nickname several people appended to her, saying she was not a hawk, and hardly a girl, but it still brought a little smile to my face remember it. I knew she had laughed in private about her nickname, and that the public disdan was just a front.
"Hey, can you hear me?" Shayera's voice interrupted. "You in a trance or something?"
I scowled and walked over to the fencing area. Intel personnel were always trained as swordsmen, but now with the resurgence of the Jedi, it became a true necessity. While defeating a Jedi was unlikely, an operative with enough skill could hold one off for a while, making up for lack of foresight or Force-guided moves with sheer skill and experience. It was also the only martial art I had ever managed to beat Shy in.
I picked a mask and foil, and tossed it to her, then got my own gear.
We squared off on the mat. "Okay, some ground rules. For one, we stay
on the ground."
"You won't let go of that will, you?" she joked frmo behind the wire mesh. During our freshman year at the Academy, she had revealed a new trait in a long line of many: the wings were fully functional. She had nearly skewered me in a match when she took off, literally, looped around, and dove at me full speed. I managed to deflect her blade, but she ploughed into me full force. Three of my broken ribs and her dislocated shoulder and broken leg later, we were inseparable. Before that incident, we were borderline enemies. We were fast friends, partly due to being stuck in the infirmary on adjacent beds.
"Dreaming, again, Ams?"
"Ah, sorry. Anyway, everything else is fair play."
"Good," she said, then lunged. I parried. When she had attacked, there was an undercurrent of rage. She was still quite upset about Hardin. Her second swing caught my mask, cut into the mesh face plate, then tore the hood and helmet off my head. It sailed into the wall, a good ten meters away.
"Sorry," she apologized. I made no motion to retrieve the mask. Instead, I made a thrust to her left. She caught my blade and executed a perfect bind over. I swung back, avoiding having the hilt spun from my hand, and her sword returned to the guard position. Her free hand yanked the mask off. There was definitely plenty of unresolved anger in her face. I began to wish I hadn't told her about her friend. She flipped the mask over her left wing without a glance, then switched her foil to her left hand. Thanagarians are all ambidextrous, another trait learned at expense of great pain. And while her maneuver didn't land me back in the infirmary, it made me wish I was in one. And with plenty of anesthetic..
My mind snapped back to the present as I saw the flexsteel blade arc toward me. I parried high, then dropped down to block a low cut. Sparks were actually flying from the blades. I jumped back as she made a vicious swing at my midsection, then just jumped up as she cut at my legs. The blade passed under my foot, clearing it by a millimeter. She was using every ounce of the anger and sorrow caused by the terrible news and throwing it at me. I wasn't too sure if I could stop her without having to injure her. But it meant more to me that she work this out of her.
Then a sudden shock hit me.
I was
in love with her!
Not just physically, or even closely attracted, which I had thought up until now. But I was honestly crazy about her!
Once more, my thoughts were interrupted, as the blade of her foil crashed down upon my shoulder. It felt like an axe was ripping through my arm. My hand reflexive spread wide, and my foil fell to the ground. But I wasn't finished yet. I reached down to pick up the foil, competitive drive now fueling my actions. But then I felt the tip of her blade press against my chest. I never saw it move, it was just on my arm one instant, and stuck just above my heart the next.
I smiled to congratualte her. "Well, I guess I'm dead--" I stopped speaking as soon as the emerald orbs went from near-slits to wide and brimming with sorrow as the memories of the late Salvor Hardin undoubtably flooded her mind.
"Oh, damn, Shy, I didn't mean--" I faltered. A tear ran down her cheek. I put my arms around her, and she put hers around me. I cradled her head against my chest as she sobbed.
"It's all right, Shy. Just let it out." I gently stroked her hair and held her tightly. No one had ever meant this much to me, and now, here I was--the Director of Imperial Intelligence, behaving like a consoling father for someone not even two years my junior. And I didn't care a bit. All that mattered was her.
An easy twenty minutes later, Shayera had stopped shaking, and had stopped crying. She lifted her head from my chest. Her eyes were rimmed with red, and the front of my shirt was dark with tears.
"Ams, I'm sorry you had to see me like that," she began, but I would hear none of it.
"It's fine Shy. Really," I said. Then I blurted, "Shayera, I love you."
She looked a little stunned. Words formed on her lips, then faltered, only for others to do the take their place and falter themselves. Finally, she took a deep breath to collect herself. "You're the only person who's ever told me that and meant it since my parents," she croaked. "And they were killed in one of the many civil wars on Thanagar. Before they died, they arranged for me to be taken off planet. Unfortunately, the man they contacted was an agent of the rebel faction, and they killed my parents.
"Instead, I was placed in an orphanage. I learned I had to fight, and hard, for everything. I was twelve when I stowed aboard a ship to Coruscant. I was sick of the disorder and chaos that was life. It was then when I decided to join the Empire."
I listened intently, fascinated by her tale. At the Academy, Shy had never been one to speak of the past.
She continued on. "It took me two years to get accepted to the Intelligence Academy, while most students only take a month. It was on the grounds of 'interspecies and intergender tensions,' a nice way of saying 'you're just some little alien girl who isn't good enough.' But I showed them. I was at the top of almost every class I took. I tolerated the bad jokes and slurs for four years.
"At first, it was rough. I was singled out by instructors, tormented by other cadets, it was just hell. Then during a melee exercise, I broke my leg and dislocated my shoulder after I slammed into this one especially pompous ass of a cadet," she grinned as she said that last line.
"Got three broken ribs, didn't he?" I joked.
"Oh, you knew him?" she laughed. "Well, we wound up in the infirmary for nine weeks. And in adjacent beds, no less! I'm telling you Ams, the guy was insufferable. He complained about missing his classes and training. Finally, I just told him to shut up, and that he was acting like some sniveling child, not Imperial officer material. We had some words, but a wierd thing happened. We became friends."
I smiled warmly. "Yes, we did do that, didn't we," I said as I walked over to a nearby bench. I had a feeling this story would take a while, not the I minded a bit. Shayera followed. But she eschewed the bench in favor of a stool. It brought her about up to eye level.
"The good times we had... Studying for those exams where you had to know every last weld in a
Victory-class ship, tactics courses... And let's not forget the melee tournament against Army and Navy," Shayera smiled with just the smallest bit of malice.
I remembered the incident well, despite being knocked out a dozen times. "Hand-to-hand: ten-zip. Bladed combat: nine-one. And another ten-nothing round in zero-g fighting."
"That wasn't the tournament. That was our last practice."
"I know. They didn't get a single match against us, thanks to our captain," I winked at her.
"They would've had bladed combat if my trusted protege hadn't taken over," she countered. "Seriously, it was
you who pounded those guys. And some of them were old classmates, weren't they?"
"Yeah. But if you weren't there, getting us through each and every practice, especially after Lieutenant DeSanne shipped out. Sure, the Academy gave him the credit for "brilliant coaching," but it was all you, Shy. And you know that point I got in you was just a fluke. It was the last round, and between sweat in your eyes, and just the exertion of fighting nine previous rounds..."
Shayera put her hand up. "Ams, let me get to the point. First, I want to thank you for letting me vent like that. For thirty-three years, that's all been bottled up..." she seemed like she was about to say something else when she seemed to blurt out "I love you too."
Her face slowly began to turn red. "Did I--did I say that out loud?"
I smiled at her. "It's okay.
"No, no it's not... Damn! What are we going to do?"
"What do you mean?" I asked, completely lost.
"SOP for Intel officers, Ams: No family allowed."
"Funny, I don't recall seeing that in the regs," I laughed. The joke fell faster than a neutron star in a black hole.
"Don't joke. You know any relationship is just a liability. But I can't stand the idea of not having near me..."
I put my arm on her shoulder. "Shayera, calm down. Ordinarily, you'd be correct. But this time you couldn't be further off the mark. If anything, an enemy would be committing suicide if he captured me. I know that temper of yours." I smiled sardonically.
"What if the situation was reversed?" Shy tested. The thought had really never crossed my mind until she mentioned it. When I thought of it, I felt anger and rage of such a lethal intensity come to bear.
"They'd wish the hadn't come within a thousand parsecs of you," I said, my voice icy, barely masking the murderous feelings the mere thought had inspired. Even Shayera leaned back a small bit.
I regained my composure quickly though. An odd thought then flashed through my mind: Shayera, in her white suit and wings of her Thanagarian forebearers, looked oddly like an angel from ancient myths. Her eyes had cleared now, their sparkling green irises shining unencumbered.
"How about another round?" she said, gesturing to the the fencing area. I quickly donned the mask and picked up my sword. She beat in minutes, but it was a hard fight. When she peeled off her mask once more, her hair was matted and damp. It was getting stuffy in my suit as well, and judging by her smirk, I figured I looked even more ridiculous than her. What happened next, I don't know, but at one point, I was watching her laugh, the next, I held her close to me, locked in a passionate kiss...

Suddenly, my eyes flew open.
"What the--?"
It was a dream. I had been dreaming. But it was more than a dream. Those events really happened. Aboard the Terminator.
When we fell in love again.
I couldn't believe that had been only two weeks before we married. I turned to Shayera to tell her--
Only to see she was gone. She still had another day jail time.
Luckily, Di decided not to press charges. I guess she understood Shayera's motivation.
Diana.
Another name from the past. I still couldn't believe how close we'd been. She was different from the other affairs and relationships. I cared for her almost as much as I did for Shayera. Had I run into Di on Naboo, quite likely it would be her finger that bore that golden ring with the Corellian diamond.
I sighed, and walked over to the terminal in the hotel room. The itinerary was clear. I thought about going down to police station--
--to see Diana?
Gods, Ams... She still has a hold on you.
I shook that thought off, threw on some ordinary clothes, and headed down to talk to--
--no... To see Shy.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.

Last edited by on Mon May 30, 2005 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject:

I poured another glass of champagne for Shayera, refilling her empty glass.
"Well, that's one girlfriend down. How many left?" she joked.
I leaned back in the chair. "I guess you'll want me to get Di sometime, won't you?"
She shrugged. "Well, she is the only one I've met."
Not quite, love. But I'll tell you that later.
"Well, we met on Ord Mantell. She was a bounty hunter then. We were both tracking a man named Rendar who was at Hoth when we smashed the Rebels there. He had a price on him from some moff, I was just sent to track him down and terminate him.
"We wound up tripping over each other, and something happened between us. One day, I just woke up, and she was next to me."
"How romantic," Shayera teased.
"It didn't end there. After Rendar escaped, her and I stayed. I fell for her, Shy. And she did for me."
"Oh..."
I gave my wife a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. I'm all yours now. Those were different times."
Shy appeared to mull it over. "Do you still love her?"
I wasn't sure how to answer it.
"Ams, it's okay."
I searched for the answer. "I--I guess I do. But not romantically, not anymore."
Shayera smiled. "It's okay, Ams."
"What about you?" I asked. "Surely you didn't spend nine years alone."
"What makes you say that?"
I smiled mischievously. "Something I noticed on our wedding night. Some lucky guy was an object of your affection at least two years after I was shipped out."
She looked a little surprised, then sighed. "All right. It was about five years ago. His name was Jon Stuart. We were together for a few months, then he vanished."
"I'm sorry."
"I'm not. Turns out he was a Rebel spy, trying to get information out of me," she muttered, then took a sip from her glass. "After that, no one, until you showed up in that observation tower."
I gave her an apologetic look and took a sip from my own champagne. "Not a bad vintage," I remarked, trying to change the subject.
"Yeah, this is pretty good. Nice choice," she noted.
She was still wearing her bathrobe, having gotten out of the shower twenty minutes before. Her long red hair fell about her shoulders, with two stray locks that insisted on hanging in front of her face. Her emerald eyes shone like the eyes of someone who was glad just to be able to walk around freely.
In short, she was as beautiful as ever. Her lips met her glass again, draining the last of the champagne of the flute. As she did so, I glanced at my watch. "It's one o'clock in the afternoon. Want to go out and grab something to eat?"
Shayera leaned back. "Nah, not right now. I feel like laying down for a bit."
I shrugged. "All right. How long?"
She got and sat down on the edge of the bed. I followed. Then I saw her smirk. "Depends on how long you take, Ams."
Shy pulled me down, and kissed me deeply as she rolled on top of me. I pulled the covers up in reply. And we made slow, sweet love to each other for the next couple of hours.

"I think that's the first time we've made love in weeks," Shayera purred after the covers were drawn back. "Since the breakout..."
The breakout. A bitter memory. I had dwelled upon the events of that grisly day during Shayera's incarceration. More blood on my hands... most of it justifiable. But one stain was not. Nor was it deliberate. But no matter how sorry I was, Kara T'Tol was not coming back to life.
Shy saw my change in demeanor. "Ams... it wasn't you."
I grunted. "Shayera, please. Don't do that. Let's just be with each other, okay?"
She sighed with resignation. "All right."
I stroked her soft hair. "I love you."
A smile crossed her lips. "I know."
I heard a small rumbling noise. "What was that?"
Shayera blushed slightly. "My stomach. That was hard work, you know."
I laughed and kissed her sweet lips. "Where do you want to go?"
"What about that one place... we went there on our honeymoon..."
"Nova Nova? Shy, we'd need to call in a reservation months in advance."
"True," she conceded. "But it can't hurt to try."
I smiled at her. "All right. You win."

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject:

"Well, that was an interesting evening," Ams grunted.
I smiled despite his dark mood. "I had fun."
He glanced over at me. "At my expense."
"Aww," I teased. "Is big, brave Ams afraid of a few girls?"
He gave me a dirty look.
"C'mon Ams... It wasn't that bad."
He scoffed. "No, I just had two ex-lovers and my wife talking about how I was in bed with them."
"Or the shower. Or the back of a landspeeder. Or in the front of one, for that matter," I pointed out with a teasing smirk. "At least we didn't get into how you are in mid-air."
He sighed, and sank heavily into a chair. I was starting to get worried. After all, teasing him is one thing. It was one of those holdovers from our Academy days. But I didn't want to cross the line and hurt him.
"Ams, are you all right? I didn't hurt you, did I?"
He sighed. "No, not really. It wasn't really that bad, I guess." Then he smiled. "At least you didn't deck anyone this time."
"No, I didn't," I laughed. "By the wa--aah!" I winced as a pain shot up my neck.
Ams looked concerned. "Are you all right?"
I nodded, then regretted it. "Just a crick in my neck."
He got up from the chair and stood behind me, placing his strong yet gentle hands on my neck. The pain vanished almost instantly as his fingers found the ache and rubbed it from existence. But continued for a few minutes more.
I sighed. "That helps. Thanks."
He grinned and kissed my cheek. "My pleasure, even though your neck is always in knots."
"Well, you try having muscle density three times that of the average human and try not getting knots," I laughed.
He chuckled as well. "Sounds like I have more work to do, then."
Then he sat down on the bed, and pulled me with him. I fell into his lap as his hands moved to my shoulders, then moaned happily (and kind of on the loud side) as he massaged the tension away.
"Easy, Shy," Ams teased.
I flushed a little with embarassment, but chuckled. "It came out louder than I thought. I guess you're better at this than either of us thought."
He smiled. "I try. Oh!" He got up. "I almost forgot."
I watched him walk over to the closet. "Forgot what?" I asked.
He looked back and gave me a winning smile. "I got you a little present."
I gave him a look. "Ams..."
He grinned, then extracted a box from the closet. "I hope you like it."
I sighed in resignation. "Agh... You know I can't say no to you when give me that look," I teased as he gave me the box. "Well, I'm sure I'll like--what is it?" I asked after opening it. Inside the box was a folded piece of medium blue-green material. I carefully pulled it out, noting the softness of the fabric.
"What the--?"
"I thought you might want something a little more comfortable than a bathrobe to sleep in," he said. "But still have something on," he added quickly.
I had to laugh. "Thank you, Ams. It's really nice--what's with the back?" I asked curiously.
Ams smiled sheepishly. "They don't have ones designed for Thanagarians, so there was a little improvisation involved."
There were two long slits down the back, right where my wings would be. He thought of everything, didn't he?
He walked over, and I hugged him tightly. "That's very sweet, Ams. Thanks," I said gratefully. "I'll put it on right away."
With that, I took the box and went into the refresher. After slipping out of my dress whites, I tried on the nightshirt and accompanying pants. It felt good not to have to stick my wings out behind me to get the shirt on, instead just putting them through the long slits in the back of the gown. Whatever this stuff was, it felt like silk. Knowing Ams, it probably was.
I stepped out of the bathroom. Ams looked up from the pad he was reading--probably one of the bookchips he brought along--and smiled.
"How do I look?" I asked, jokingly posing like a model.
He laughed. "You look wonderful. It really brings out your eyes," he said. "Your... beautiful, emerald-like eyes..."
Leave it to Ams to get maudlin over a nightie.
"Why don't you take that off?" I asked, referring to his tuxedo.
He just smirked. "Twice in one day, Shy? You must have gotten bored in solitary."
I scowled good-naturedly as I got into the bed. "Very funny."
He gave me an odd look. "You're going to bed?"
"Yeah. I'm tired."
He chuckled, then took off his jacket, bowtie, and shirt and climbed into bed with me.
"No reason to push myself if you're going to bed, too. Maybe tonight, I can finally get a good night's sleep," he joked.
I rolled over and kissed his cheek. "Yeah, me too. Lights to minimum."
The lighting dimmed to near-black.
"Good night, Shayera."
"Night, Ams."
Then I noticed a familiar sensation.
"Ams?"
"Hmm?"
"Stop touching my wing."
"Sorry."

Chief of Security to Supreme Moff Jendob

Last edited by on Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject:

The twittering of a Corellian songbird intruded into my unconsciousness, slowly bringing me from the depths of my mind to the real world around me. The air smelled fresh and clean, and just a little damp. It must have rained last night.
I rolled over, and put my arms around Shayera. She sighed, rolled over in my arms, then opened her eyes.
"Morning," I greeted.
She smiled sleepily. "Hey."
I pulled her closer, and kissed her forehead. "So, is this better than that cell?"
"Definitely," she grinned. "You're much more fun to wake up to."
She glanced over at the desk, and her brow furrowed.
I looked where she was staring. "What the--?"
I walked over to the computer terminal, and checked the message.

"Gods..." I leaned back in the chair.
"We've got to stop him."
I pulled a comlink from the desk. "Jendob to Liquidator. Prep a shuttle. The Administrator and I are going to Coruscant."

Jendob and Hol are on a shuttle to Coruscant

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject:

I sat down heavily on the bed in the room, and sighed. The delegation from the Rebellion hadn't arrived yet, and Shayera and I had both been going for nearly 24 hours. Already, weariness and exhaustion weighted my eyelids.
"I can't believe we wound up with the room next to where we stayed last time," Shayera laughed tiredly as she sat next to me.
I chuckled, and kissed her cheek. "I am exhausted," I sighed.
She crawled to the other side of the bed, and slid under the covers. I did the same, and slipped my arms under her wings and around her body.
Shy let out a weary sound. "Ams, not tonight. I love you dearly, but I'm just too tired..."
I chuckled quietly as I moved closer, nuzzling the nape of her neck. Her hair brushed against my cheek while warm, downy covering of her wings tickled my chest. The familiar scent of her perfume wafted to my nostrils, bringing back a long, pleasant list of memories. Her silk nightshirt sent sensations of softness and smoothness to my hands as they rested on her firm, flat belly.
"You have a one-track mind," I teased. "I couldn't either, anyway."
She giggled. "Wow, this is a galactic event. Ams Jendob is not in the mood to make love!"
I pressed my fingers slightly into her stomach, and began moving them back and forth, trying to tickle her. A little sophomoric justice never killed anyone, after all.
"Nice try, Ams," she whispered. "These pajamas are more useful than I thought. And keep your hands where they are. No going up or down."
I smiled and kissed the side of her neck. "Spoilsport."
"I thought you were too tired," she laughed.
Her sweet, husky voice broadened the smile on my lips. "I love you," I whispered in her ear.
She tilted her head back, and I could see the grin that adorned her lips. "I know."
Her simple action sent the irresistable urge to kiss her tearing through me.
"Now stop slobbering on me and let me sleep," she chuckled as I kissed her neck.
I sighed. "You knew what you were getting into when you married me, sweetheart."
Shayera groaned tiredly. "Meh. I'll run you through with something in the morning then."
With a laugh, I retracted my arms from around her, and closed my eyes. I was so tired I fell asleep right away.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject:

I awoke, and before I opened my eyes, noticed two things: I didn't hear the frakking alarm clock, and it was bright. I opened my eyes slowly, chasing away the lingering vapors of sleep. The brightness was from a sun. No speeders floated past the windows. There were tall buildings, but kilometers-high monstrosities. And beyond them, I could see rolling hills and blue seas.
Ah, Corellia, I thought, letting out an audible sigh. Great place to get away.
"Hey there, sleepyhead."
I turned over, and saw Ams sitting in a chair with a smirk. "It's 1330, Shy," he continued to smirk.
Shit! I bolted upright. "Why didn't you get me up?" I asked, almost shouting.
He didn't take any offense. "Because neither the Alliance nor Heckler have contacted us yet about when they're arriving, besides, there's still the interviews with the attorneys to deal with, and they're not here. And more importantly, you needed the sleep."
I sighed. "So no one's here. What about the Corellians?"
"I already met with them. You've got to put up with me for the rest of the day," he chuckled.
I had to laugh. "How awful," I joked. "Who are the judges?"
"Borsk Fey'lya--"
"Ugh," I interjected.
Ams continued without skipping a beat. "And me."
"You?"
"Yes. You've also been called to be a witness," he answered.
A witness? What could I say? I voiced my thoughts.
"I don't know, Shayera. But Jax wants to talk to you."
I scratched my head. "Say two words to the man and he subponeas me," I quipped. "Well, if it helps put that psychotic away... eh, I probably shouldn't be saying that in front of you, should I?"
"Probably not," he laughed. "It's all right. Evidence given outside the courtroom..."
I laughed, getting out of the bed and kissing him. "You always could make me laugh. By the way, last night was fun."
"Yes, it was," he said with a somewhat smug tone. "Going to take a shower?"
"Uh-huh," I answered simply, walking to the refresher. "Why?"
"It's a little cool."
I nodded. "Thanks for telling me," I replied. I hated cold showers with a passion, an antipathy Ams was well aware of. With that, I slipped out of my pajamas, turned on the water to a nice, hot temperature, and got in, hoping the warm water would help me wake up. While washing my hair, I looked down at my belly. "I think you've showered with me more than Ams has, little guy," I chuckled. "At least you're a little more gent--UL!" I grunted as the baby started kicking. "Okay, maybe not."

After I got out, dried off, got dressed and fixed my hair, I left the refresher, and was surprised to see Ams was missing. "Now where--oh," I stopped when I saw him sprawled on the bed.
"Hey, wake--" I stopped again, seeing a second shadow looming over the bed. I waited a second or two, then spun around... and stopped just short shattering Dr. Trandanni's jaw with a spin kick. "Doctor?!"
"Good to see you too, Exarch."
"Care to explain what in the Seven Hells is going on? I could've killed you!"
He grunted. "Heh, probably. Anyway, the Supreme Moff said he was having trouble sleeping, so I came down to give him a prescription."
"Oh."
"I was about to leave when you stepped out. How's the baby?" he asked, his gruff tone unchanging.
"All right. He's kicking now and then, but all right."
He nodded. "Good. Also, you forgot to schedule your next appointment. When should we do that?"
"Couple weeks from today?"
He took out a personal planner, and made a note in his illegible penmanship. "Very good then. A pleasure to see you again, Exarch. And now I know I don't have to test your reflexes at your next physical," he grunted, his face showing a thin smile, for him, the equivalent of an ear-to-ear grin.
With him gone, I sat down next to Ams, and wondered how I could be a witness in Heckler's trial.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject:

The galactic media was having a field day and with the arrival of Brote Heckler's defense attorney, Arlyn was in the middle of it. Thousands of questions seemed to be asked as the Thanagarian and her 'playmate bodyguard' made their way into the Coronet Hotel. Arlyn straightened her suit and sighed deeply. She looked at Ryan making sure he was still in one piece.

"You know that tall, blonde woman. Reporter for GAC?" Ryan asked fixing his tie.

Arlyn shook her head, "I couldn't see anything past Brown-Hair Becky."

Ryan laughed, "Well, I think she took advantage of me..." Arlyn lifted her eyebrow and turned back to the media crowd.

"Really?" she said threateningly. Her lips curled into a playful smile. As they approached the check-in desk, the secretary was looking up. "You must be the other winged woman." she searched the guest list, "The Alliance Security Chief?"

Arlyn nodded and wondered about the 'other winged woman' comment. The desk clerk took their figures and had someone usher them towards their room. Where they could find a temporary haven away from the media and Corellian officials.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject:

The Coronet Hotel had a peaceful overlook of Corellia. Ryan tipped the Corellian bellboy with a few credits then walked over to the balcony. As he opened the doors, the warm wind rushed through the hotel room causing Arlyn’s wings to twitch with excitement as they detected the perfect wind current. Arlyn resisted the urge to fly and walked over to Ryan, her arm wrapping around his waist and her head resting on his broad shoulder.

“And here lies Corellia, home of the trials.” Ryan said overlooking the planet’s beauty. Several native birds flew overhead and off towards the peaceful rolling ocean waves. Arlyn’s temptation to soar was at its highest. In order to combat her secret desire, the thanagarian turned, walking away from the balcony ledge and towards the front door.

“Where are you going?” Ryan asked turning to face her back.

Arlyn sighed tucking her wings away, “To get a drink.” She needed a Corellian Lemonade and a meal after the earlier duel. Ryan closed the doors and hastily followed the grounded angel. He could tell she missed the open skies and open space for that matter. Arlyn was now tangled in a new web of responsibility. But unlike Lambda, she felt at home with the Galactic Alliance. Ryan watched her for a moment before his face lit up with a familiar feeling. “I’m the luckiest guy in the galaxy to have her.” he thought privately. And he paused to think, “Is she just as lucky?” This thought process disturbed him for several moments, wondering if he was right for her.

He pushed the haunting thought away as she grabbed his hand...But he had a feeling it would return.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject:

"Now who's the sleepyhead," Shayera teased after I cleaned up.
"Okay, so it's something else we have in common," I said. "Is that a bad thing?"
Shayera leaned against the doorframe and smirked. "Guess not. Anyway, hurry up or they'll give up our table."
I turned to her. "I'm ready. You?"
She nodded. "Ready and hungry," she grinned.
I grabbed my card and a few extra credit chips, and glanced over at Shayera. She was wearing a soft blue sweater with a white turtleneck underneath with dark pants. "You look nice," I complimented. I wondered if she knew that it hid the very slight development of her stomach.
"Thanks. So do you," she answered, picking up the hotel key. "Let's go."
I chuckled, and followed her out the door.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject:

The restaurant was buzzing with private conversations, the sounds of various utensils moving against the plates, waiters repeating food orders, the exclamation at the bars over the recent podraces. The thanagarian and the HRD droid entered hoping a private table would be available. It was always annoying when you were paired with an odd couple. Or, you sat secluded as if the restaurant didn't want you seen within their ranks. That never exactly happened because of Arlyn's looks, but it happened because of the political figure she once 'dated'. But that was back to her Rebel espionage Academy days.

But because of Arlyn and Ryan's A-looks, they earned one of the finest seats at the Hotel. But, of course, two seats were oddly placed nearby. Another double table. Arlyn was about to insist another table when she overheard a conversation between two waiters. "What is that, the bird table?"

Not wanting to make a scene, Arlyn casually allowed Ryan to seat her. Ryan sat directly across from her and a pair of chairs remained empty nearby. She wasn't sure what the Coronet employees were trying to pull, but at least the other 'winged' occupant would finally be revealed.

Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject:

Ams and I walked into the in-house restaurant, and I immediately noticed someone at our table. Even more interesting, one of the interlopers was a Thanagarian with a dark head of hair. The other was a sandy-blonde human male, from the looks of it.
We walked over, and I finally recognized the woman. "Arlyn?"
I smirked as I sat down next to Ams. "Fancy meeting you here."

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject:

"Arlyn?" the redheaded woman smirked as she sat down next to Ams. "Fancy meeting you here."

Arlyn grinned and thought "Ah, the winged occupant." Their meeting at Naboo flashed within her mind as she said, "Shayera, what a pleasant surprise..." Arlyn said with a large smile. At least she actually semi-knew this table guest. Arlyn then looked at Ams Jendob, who by their last meeting over the private holonet, looked ready. For what, Arlyn had no clue but something was between the two married couple...

The Imperial Intelligence Director was charming to say the least, and Arlyn bowed her head to signify their secret line of respect. They had been in more holo-contact than either would admit.

Ryan cleared his throat, interrupting Arlyn's thought process. "This is Ryan Davad, Alliance Naval Ambassador." Arlyn grinned as she looked at Ryan. Ryan greeted each of them with a gentlemen type tone. Just as the waiter began to approach.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject:

I returned the woman's nod, and shook hands firmly with Davad. "Good to meet you," I said as the waiter came over.
"Hello, ladies and gents. What'll it be? Sir?" he asked, looking at me.
I shook my hand. "Ladies first."

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn took the digital menu and overlooked the meals with Ryan. She eyed the Corellian Steak Bowl. Arlyn looked at Shayera then said first, "I'll have the Corellian Steak Bowl, medium rare."

The fruity waiter nodded and said, "Lovely choice ma'am." He typed a few things down then looked up to Arlyn, "Drinksss?" His lisp ended the question.

"The Pink Coria Lemonade." Arlyn said while both her and the waiter turned to Shayera.

Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject:

I smirked a little to myself at the man's distinct lisp. "I'll have a glass of the house--" Then I stopped, remembering that even if I was immune to alcohol, the baby in my womb was half-human and probably wasn't. "Err, make that the Reythan Berry Juice."
"Would you like an appetizer?"
I glanced over the menu again. Why can't I ever walk into a restaurant knowing what I want... "Sure. Some of the cracknel, I guess."
The waiter typed it into his small datapad. "And your main course?"
Now I knew what I wanted. "Kommerkan steak with ootoowerg on the side, and some prunchti noodles."
The effeminate man raised a slightly shocked eyebrow, and dutifully typed it in before turning to Ams, who then redirected him to the sandy-haired man, Ryan?

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject:

Flint

I walked into the hotel, my black cape flowing behind me. I was here for the trial and a drink. I stood in the lobby for a moment before I walked up to the receptionist's desk. I told her I needed a suite, she told me it would cost merely a million a night. I wouldn't be here that long. I took the key and walked to my room, where I unpacked my few belongings.

I strapped my two lightsabers to my belt and walked downstairs to the small diner attached to the hotel. As I walked in, I felt the short stare of the diners, but they all went back to thier food within a moment. I walked to a small table in the corner and began observing a conversation with the Alliance Security Head, and the Supreme Moff.

When the waiter came over, I ordered a cup of membrosia and a Kommerken steak. I slightly removed my helmet, to let me intake the food. During this process, I carefully observed Mister Jendob to see his actions, and to see if they had noticed me.

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject:

Ryan smirked at Jendob, his gentlemen 'programs' were almost as good as his own. He scanned the menu again and said, "I'll take what she is having," referring to Arlyn, "...with Brescotti breadsticks instead of the salad." Ryan added handing the flamboyent male his menu. Ryan avoided his odd stare and quickly added, "Soblee de Kuida." The lemonade counterpart.

As all eyes turned to Ams, Ryan noticed an odd man walk into the bar. Flint. Although they never met in-person, he knew exactly who Flint was, especially with the helmit and cape. Too many Vader-wannabes in this galaxy. His security subroutines watched the man with interest as they waited for the Imperial Intelligence Director to order his stuff.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject:

I looked over at the man. "I'll have the Karkan ribenes with mounder potato rice on the side, and the juma juice to drink."
I looked over at Shayera, and politely passed her my menu, which she filed on top of hers, then handed both to the waiter.
"Thank you very much," he said, and walked off.
It felt strange to be sitting at a table with people who a year before would've been sworn enemies, as well as a reminder of that awkward night at the Clarendox with Nevin.
I wish he'd come to his senses, I thought.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn put her hand on Ryan's knee and decided to begin the conversation. Her eyes moving from Ams to Shayera within a matter of seconds, "Shayera, we never did finish our conversation from Naboo. I knew your name and databank background, but I never was able to get to know you as a person." Arlyn paused, "I can see you are happily married to Mister Ams Jendob, but when you left Thanagar, why did you choose the Empire?"

Arlyn hope she wasn't diving into personal information too soon, but a Thanagarian outside of Thanagar caused immense curiosity within Arlyn. Although Arlyn's history was private and not even known exactly within the Rebel, Galactic Alliance, data-accounts she had to know why this woman chose the opposite side of the war than what Arlyn was sent into.

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject:

Flint

I lifted a forkful of steak to my mouth, and slowly chewed the delicous meat. I then washed the forkful down with a mouthful of the golden beverage known as membrosia. I placed my helmet back above my head once I was finished and sat back in my chair for a moment.

I then ordered a desert and a refill of membrosia. I also order four membrosias for the Alliance-Empire group at the other table. I continued to eat my meal as I listened to the conversation at hand over at the table.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject:

I leaned back in my chair, tipping the forelegs slightly. Something of a personal and instrusive question, but then again, Thanagarians, for the most part, were good at intrusions.
"Well, they offered me quite a bit for a fourteen-year-old orphan: order, purpose, a dry place to sleep, three warm meals, and all of the cute male cadets to check out," I chuckled, mussing the hair on the back of Ams' head.

On a side note... how the hell is there membrosia on this planet? Did you bring it with you?

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn nodded satisified at the answer. "Thanagar was a hard place...." her voice trailed off as their various appetizers arrived at the table. Arlyn and Ryan each took a breadstick from Ryan's dish and slid it into their mouths, when Shayera and Ams received theirs. The dough was baked to utter perfection and Arlyn even closed her eyes to savor the taste.

Ryan took a bite, his secret processors filing the taste and provided the certain and specific taste bud application. Before Arlyn could ask another question, four membrosias arrived from the helmit man in the corner. Flint.

"Mr. Flint must be here for the trial..." Arlyn said casually looking at Ams then to Ryan. Ryan had the look in his eyes as if he had already known the man was there.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject:

I placed my glass back on the platter. "No thanks. I'm not drinking."
I turned back to see Shayera smiling a little. "Same," she said, handing the waiter the cup. "Not smart for a pregnant woman to be drinking."
I was definitely suspicious of Flint now. Though Shayera's pregnancy wasn't common knowledge, I couldn't help but sense there was some hint of malice at sending those drinks over.
You're getting paranoid, Ams, I thought. It's probably nothing.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject:

Ryan watched the drinks nervously as well, not knowing if they had been tampered with. His internal scanners began to scan the drinks. Ryan had looked at Arlyn the same way Ams had looked at Shayera. Protective. Ryan wrapped his arm around Arlyn's shoulder after both of them denied the drinks.

"Pregnant?" the brunette thanagarian asked, "Congratulations!" she exclaimed. Although they were nothing close to friends, Ryan could tell Arlyn felt an odd connection to the Imperial counterpart. They had both left Thanagar at a young age.

"I wish I could offer you a gift of somekind, "Arlyn started rolling things within her mind, "The child will be a blessing, I'm sure. And although our relationship is not exactly the best of friends, I will do anything in my power to assist you."

Ryan smirked while looking at Ams, "Same."

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject:

I laughed at the two, but kindly, not to demean. "No, no, that won't be necessary. But I appreciate it."
"Me too," Shayera smiled. "Just four more months... of course, those are the ones where I'll be looking like a bloated nerf."
My arm slipped around her, my hand feeling the softness of her sweater. "Not a nerf, dear. You're too beautiful."
She gave me a mock scowl. "You're not arguing against the 'bloated' part."
"Well..." I purposely trailed off and smirked.
Shayera sighed teasingly. "First time I let you out of our room, and this is what happens." She turned to Davad and Pallanén. "I just can't take him anywhere," she complained.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn suppressed her laughter at the opposite couple. Arlyn held her hand at her own stomach and held it their for a moment. Would that even be possible?" she asked herself privately. Ryan looked at Shayera while his hand rubbed Arlyn's left shoulder.

"Intelligence agents tend to be difficult to handle. Always assuming something is after them or the ones they love." Ryan joked, which received a playful glare from Arlyn. He continued, "I guess its our job to keep them from going overboard."

Before Arlyn could retort, the main dish meals arrived with fresh refills of their previous glasses.

Back to top »
Sly Est

Post Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject:

Sly Est entered the hotel wearing her typical Umbaran Shadowcloak. Her eyes scanned the area when she found the secretary. Not willing to wait, she took control.

"I am staying in room forty-three." Sly said walking past her. The secretary nodded and said, "You are staying in room forty-three."

The Umbaran continued her walk, flanked by several Turbinia Bodyguards when she picked up a familiar individual. Someone that had great mental power. She looked into the restruant and saw Flint of the Killiks.

Sly began her ways towards the table, her mental intrusion on the Corellian waitors, allowed her not to be stopped. She wanted to personally thank the Killik leader for his assistance on Umbara.
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject:

I nodded with gratitude to the server as the he set the steak down with one hand, and the tangled mass of noodles with the other. I tried to help by moving the small plate of cracknel they had delivered earlier with the membrosia out of the way. It was pretty good, and I fully intended to finish it before starting in on my steak.
Ams got his ribenes and rice, and I had to admit, it was mouth-watering. Come to think of it, all of it was. Then again, I knew from shoveling down Imperial food for sixteen years that appearence meant nothing but a higher bill.
But as I lifted the cup of Reythan berry juice to lips, inhaling it's sweet aroma, I had to admit it wasn't off to a bad start. The liquid was cool, and as sweet as its scent but not cloying, and was definitely capable of quenching a thirst.
Next I finished off the cracknel I had been working on before cutting into the medium-rare steak and seeing that pink lining and red core, and knew they got that part right. I cut off a chunk, and forked it to my mouth.
Mm... perfect.
I chewed the morsel, savoring every moment (Seven Hells, it was good), before swallowing and responding to Ryan. "Nah, I've never seen him go overboard in business," I smirked, throwing a playful glance at Ams. "Then again, you need to be pretty level-headed to get where he is."

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject:

Flint

I saw the robed being walk over towards me as I finished a sip of membrosia. I stood up and greeted the being. "Hello, Sly Est." I said heavily. The waiter came over offering a refill and I gladly accepted it.

"Please, sit down." I told the tall alien as I took my seat.

About membrosia being on the planet: You thought I didn't export? I don't export the black kind.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject:

The complexity of the food was amazing as his taste buds created the sensation of taste. His concentration on the steak was broken by the entry of Sly Est. Her presence was disturbing to say the least. Her mental prowess could be focused on the table at hand, secreting scanning their minds. Ryan, Arlyn, and Shayera were exempt from this mental probe as their thanagarian physical abilities were enough and Ryan's processors had yet to be mastered by an Umbaran.

Sly Est, however, was not to be underestimated. Her abilities were within Galactic Alliance records, her lust for power was obvious. But why had she chosen the Galactic Alliance? Her move into Tatooine was somehow stragetic in her plan. And Ryan had a feeling he would be pawn of some-sort, eventually.

Ryan took a drink, still staring at the Umbaran who took a seat at Flint's table. Ryan smiled and looked at Arlyn who was enjoying her steak and finishing her salad.

"Level-headed, indeed." Ryan said, his memory scanning the knowledge of all Imperial Intelligence leaders. "What ever happened to Isaard?" Ryan watched their faces carefully wondering what happened to the woman that would supposedly lead the Empire into galactic intelligence superiority. Jendob's ascension to power was questionable. Arlyn seemed to know a answer, but perhaps not Jendob's.

Back to top »
Sly Est

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject:

"Please, sit down." Flint's voice was welcoming and his mental powers extraordinary. Although Sly Est's own mental ability was above average concerning her people, she found that the impression the individual gave would be hard to control. Killik of course. She took her seat, thanking the man and her mind scanned the room until she found her target.

It was an old man, with valuable information. Pretending to be interested with the Killik leader, she secretly memorized his vital information. Once completed, Sly withdrew from his mind and was actually interested in Flint. And that rarely happens.

"Mr. Flint." she interrupted while telling the Turbinia Bodyguard droids to wait by the entrance, "What are you doing here?" Her mind easily picked out the answer, but was willing to play out a conversation. Human to Umbaran communication was slow and rather boring, but to the Human it meant everything.
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject:

Flint

The woman in front of me asked me why I was here - a question I didn't quite know the answer too. Although the trial was the main reason, I did have a second purpose. "Ah well, the trial and some Killik buisiness." I looked at her too guards - outdated Turbina droids. I looked at Sly, "And you? I doubt the trial concerns you too much, eh?" The waiter arrived with my next membrosia and I took a sip while waiting for the woman's answer.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Sly Est

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject:

The bald woman smiled, "Of course. I am merely here on Alliance Security business, as long with some... personal business." Sly watched and even listened in to several conversation, her mental powers allowing her to do so. Sly ignored the drink infront of her, preferring only the top and most expensive drinks. She grew up within a spoiled family. Her mind continued to scan over individuals, taking information that was valuable.
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject:

Flint

"Of course," I said as I brought the drink to my mouth. "So, you're with Alliance Security?" I asked as I brought the drink once again to my lips. Damn membrosia, I thought, Too damn addicting. I then asked one final question for this short round, "Tell me, have you ever heard of the drink, Membrosia?" I asked. Not the gold kind either, he told her through the Force.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Sly Est

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject:

"Tell me, have you ever heard of the drink, Membrosia?" he asked.

Not the gold kind either. This peaked the Umbaran's curiosity even more. She then began a mental communication, her mind withdrawing from a man with three twi'lek wives, and began to direct and focus on maintaining the conversation with Flint.

"Telepathic are we?" she communed and responded, "No...These type of drinks do not appeal to me." Alcohol sometimes interrupted an Umbaran's ability to assmiliate mental knowledge, and she could not risk making a mistake here and now.
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject:

Flint

Ah, I said through the Force to her, Well, I was just wondering... Anyway, what is that being next to the winged woman? I asked suprised. I finally had taken the time to examine it, and yet it was not Human, it was more like my comrade - The One, who at the moment was overseeing a very important project in the space above Yoggoy. It surely is not Human. I cannot sense it through the Force. I knew that there were species immune to the Force, but this man looked like neither.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject:

I grunted when Isard was mentioned. "She made some poor career decisions and ended up incarcerated in her own prison."
I thought back to her capture, just as she was about to lift the Lusankya off, how I drew the bead on her and squeezed the trigger of my pistol just before she could issue the last deadly command that would kill millions. How I watched her tuck her mangled hand under her arm in agony and fumble with her own pistol, only to fall to a bolt in her leg. Her lackey wasn't so lucky, attempting to fire back, his exposing himself only earning him a flash-burned heart as my own blast ripped through his chest.
In return for stopping Isard, Palpatine himself made me the Director of Imperial Intelligence, as well as delivering a stern warning that should I attempt what Isard did, her fate would befall me five times harder.
"She kept hundreds against their will there. It's rather ironic that now she's an inmate, to me anyway."

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject:

"She made some poor career decisions and ended up incarcerated in her own prison." the Intelligence director paused and resumed with, "She kept hundreds against their will there. It's rather ironic that now she's an inmate, to me anyway."

Arlyn took a bite of her steak, the simplicity of how he said was quite cruel to the truth. Arlyn was an Intelligence Agent with the Rebel Alliance and Isard was the enemy. Something told her, she was outplayed. By whom, Arlyn was less likely to ever find out. After she chewed the slightly pink meat she took a sip of her lemonade while smiling to Ams and Shayera. "Pity." Arlyn muttered, clearing emphasizing her rebel dislike.

Ryan nodded still puzzeled at what truly happened to the previous director. Arlyn looked at him and in a brief mental contact, he knew that he would be informed later of what she knew. Ryan went back to his breadsticks offering one to Arlyn. She denied, after another sip of her drink before asking, "Well, enough about politics and jobs. Have any favorite vacation spots?"

Back to top »
Sly Est

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject:

Ah, Well, I was just wondering... Anyway, what is that being next to the winged woman? Flint asked rather suprised. It surely is not Human. I cannot sense it through the Force.

Sly eyed the man carefully and sent the impression that he was no threat. Sly needed the droid for a purpose and had no reason to bring him into the open to the man sitting across from her. Sly looked at him and said, "What is your interest in them?" she asked conversationally, "The boy has no real significance."

Although Flint wasn't the only one keeping tabs on the table, the Umbaran continued to scan the mind of the older man. His ability to conceal information was impressive, but his distraction was everything the tall, skinny woman needed.
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject:

Flint

I looked at the woman, "I take pride in the Confederate's droid superiority, and if that... Thing... Can think for itself, we'll just have to design something better." I looked at her, and she wasn't focusing on me. I would let her probe my mind for a while longer, feeding her only small doses of information.

I glared at her, inflicting the true power I conceal on her mind, "Now tell me, Sly Est, what is that thing?" I asked calmly, not to draw attention.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Sly Est

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject:

"Mr. Flint you highly underestimate me. I see no reason to tell you that man's true origins. If you believe he is a mere droid, you are more foolish than I thought." Sly's mind lifted off the older man and her mind continued into Flint's. Her full focus now powered by the 'tads of information' he was revealing. The great mind block he supposedly had, would be crushed within seconds. But then she stopped. It would not work if they fought each other mentally. If her plan w

"Mr. Flint. I would prefer to talk to you alone." Sly eyed around the room, "Certain individuals cannot... overhear us." Sly stood up from the table, hoping the man would follow.
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject:

I watched as the Umbaran woman started to walk away. They were rumored to have strange mental powers that allowed them to manipulate others. The thought of someone poking around my mind sent shivers down my spine.
"I hear Kashyyyk can be really nice," I answered Arlyn.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject:

Ryan looked at Arlyn, after finishing his silent gulp of his Soblee de Kuida, said thoughtfully, "You've been there." Ryan read her Intelligence files. Not only was she there on operations, but she was there with Calias on behalf of Lambda. Her recruitment was legendary within the DRWP and she proved that legend when she met with the temporary leader, Jowbacca.

Ryan took another sip as Arlyn responded, "Several times." Her eyes specifically on Shayera, "Some of the best wind currents in the galaxy." The wookiee's city locations were ideal for flight, however, because of the indigeous wildlife, so many creatures existed that could prey upon a lone Thanagarian. So she never flew for long periods of time nor far away from the city she was staying in.

The Wookiee city of Thikkiiana was one of the key manufacturers of computer technology to the Rebel Alliance and still was. Ryan knew that Imperials would be less likely to ever step foot on the planet, the Wookiee's stubborness against them. Slavery was something that would not be easily forgotten nor forgiven.

Ryan finished his plate, being one of the last, as the 'metrosexual' waiter walked over and began to introduce the dessert menu while asking for their near-empty plates.

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject:

Flint

I saw the woman prepare to leave the room, beckoning for me to follow, I stood up in a rage. "I will not obey you!" I screamed at the woman as I began to unleash the Jooj, my miniture Killik at her, trying not to draw attention to myself, "If you want to talk to me, you will speak in here," I hissed at the woman. "Do you understand?"

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."

Last edited by Victor von Doom on Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject:

Luke quickly made his way through the busy streets of Coronet to the Coronet Hotel. He had a room reserved for him there.
A total of four prostitutes and three spice dealers approached him, but upon seeing the famous little blue R2 unit following him they left Luke alone.

The main entrance to the hotel was now visible; the clouds began to cover the sky, hiding the sun behind them. Any minute now Luke sensed that it was about to rain. Wind speeds picked up as Luke reached the doors. The door man bowed low and opened the door for him, Luke threw a credit chip to the doorman, knowing full well it’d land in the palm of his hand, and stepped inside.

Inside Luke took in his surroundings. To his left, a reception desk; to his right, several turbo-lifts and straight ahead of him was the hotel’s restaurant.
Luke approached the desk, “Hello.” He said cheerfully, “I have a reservation, room 509.”
The receptionist slowly chewed her gum as she looked at the reservations Datapad, “Uh huh, yeah we got ya. Any luggage at all, sir?”
Luke looked as Artoo entered the hotel, “Nope, no luggage.”

Luke walks into the restaurant. Artoo follows and bumps into a waitress sending her, and the tray of food, flying. Luke leans back, catches the waitress and her plates, with the food landing in the correct places.
The waitress blushed, “Thanks.” She smiles.
Luke nods and smiles in kind, “You’re very welcome.”
Luke scans the room and sees some people he recognises. Arlyn, her pal Ryan, Supreme Moff Jendob, and Shy.
Wandering around the room are two men in white suits with clip boards, health and safety inspectors.
Luke walks, and Artoo rolls, over to the table where the group is congregated.
“Hi guys, fancy seeing you here.”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Sly Est

Post Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject:

Sly looked at the deranged Killik leader and her mental contact whispered into his mind, "And the reign of Flint is over." Sly rounded up her voice and called to the Master Jedi who just entered the room, "Master Jedi! Please save me!" Her executed fingertip pointed straight towards the Killik leader who just unleashed a swarm of mini-killiks.

Sly let out a silent laugh as she began to back away, her mental powers pressing into the mind of Flint. She was about to try to unthinkable. Either take control over the man, or kill his connection to the Killik hive. Either way, he would be lost.
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject:

Flint

"You are a weak one, Est, you would be suprised at how little you know of us" I suddendly said quietly. I prepared to pull out his saber and kill her, but called back the swarm instead. I decided that I would show her true pain. You cannot stop me! I said through the Force to the woman. I used every last bit of energy in my body to force my way into her mind, and, yet, I would not stop. I had an almost limitless pool I could draw on.

The Killik.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject:

Luke stares at the Killiks crawling around the floor.
“Mr Flint, your actions are in violation of the demilitarization treaties set out by the Galactic Alliance and Galactic Empire. I must demand you cease and desist.”
Luke’s hand slowly slides to his sabre hilt. “I will not ask a second time Mr Flint.”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject:

There was an argument over in the corner that had just taken on a very serious note: Luke Skywalker was involved.
I looked over, and saw the Killik leader, Flint and the Umbaran woman clutching her skull. Skywalker had his hand on his saber.
I put down the fork and knife, and slowly drew back my cuff, exposing the small I.I. issue dart launcher, but kept it hidden from anyone else's view. If things really got ugly... Well, not even a Force-Sensitive can take getting shot through the heart.
I also nudged Ams and gestured to the scene with my eyes. He glanced over, cautiously, before taking out a comlink and triggering a special code. Within a couple seconds, several navy-blue uniformed Corellian police and three CorSec officers entered.
I turned to Arlyn. "Looks like things are getting interesting."

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject:

Flint

I had enough and I couldn't kill her... Not here. I would get my revenge one way or another though. That was one factor I know that the woman had left out. The time for my revenge was now. I left the lock of the mental battle that I was crushing her in. I then spoke.

"So Est, your first betrayal has been punished," I continued. "But there is the other matter you must face... Do you remember? Let me refresh your memory - it included you and Ryan over there assasinating Leia and you getting to higher authority in the Alliance. Do you remember now?"

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."

Last edited by Victor von Doom on Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Coronet Hotel
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: