CorSec Resistance
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » CorSec Resistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthNemesis

Post Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: CorSec Resistance

With what seemed to be a peace treaty forming over the conflict of Corellia, the Rebellion needed to be sure that Correlia would not later fall to Imperial powers. Although it seemed that Coronet was the city to be concerned with, Tyrena did have a strategical advantage in the conflict for Corellia. Which is why Corran Horn decided to pay a visit to his old friends at CorSec.

Boy is it good to be home. Let's just hope old Commander Ameresi of CorSec agrees like Rebel Command thinks he will. Corran strode down the corriders of CorSec HQ like he owned the place, with whistler following in his wake. He walked right to the Commander's office. "I am here to see Commander Amerseri."

The Receptionist looked suprised. "I am sorry sir, but unless you have an appointment, I cannot-"

"Just tell him Corran Horn wishes to speak to him." Corran Interrupted, smiling.

"Very Well." She keyed the intercom. "Commander. Corran Horn is here to see you. What should I do?" A pause of white noise.

"Let him in," came a voice over the intercom. Corran Strode into the office, his hand on his lightsaber, passed down from his grandfather, Nejaa Halcyon. "Well, well, the prodigal son has returned. I hear the Rebels have made you a captain."

Corran laughed. "It's true. Listen Commander, I know CorSec is officially connected to the Empire, but I know that isn't what Corellia wants. Democracy must be instated. The Rebellion needs to win this fight."

Suddenly, anger struck the Commander. "Corran Horn! You barge in here univited, passing by all security measures, knowing full well our official ties to the Emperor, and ask us to join your Rebellion! Of all the nerve! Are you serious-"

"-Well, I-" Corran began, but was cut off by the laughter of the Commander.

"-Because I was hoping you would." laughed the Commander. "Now, how will we organize this attacK?"

TBC...

OOC: Now I believe Corran will have CorSEC forces on standby, waiting to see if the Imps will go back on their treaty. If they do, the CorSEC will resist, and push the Imperials from the Sector.

Last edited by on Tue May 31, 2005 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
DarthNemesis

Post Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject:

With the plans in motion, Corran left for his x-wing, confident that CorSEC officials would carry Correlia to the Rebellion. As he returned to his x-wing, Whistler informed him of a transmission. "Patch it through" he ordered.

Brote Heckler of the URRW flickered to life. "Master Horn, please come to Courlag, your presence is needed on the Council of the Gray Order.

Sounds important, Corran thought as he strapped up. "Take us out, Whistler, and set a course for Corulag...

(Corran is now on Corulag)
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » CorSec Resistance
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: