Royal Palace (Theed)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Naboo » Royal Palace (Theed)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject:

Soon they arrived to the palace, the guard led Selena down the corridor. Eventually they arrived to where the Queen was waiting, the gaurd stopped and so did Selena.

" Your highness I brought you Selena Coral," the man said.

" Selena Coral stepped forward," the Queen replied. Selena stepped forward, she then bowed. " Selena Coral you are to come with me, we are heading to Coruscant in a few days time," the Queen replied.

" Your highness what am I suppose to do?" Selena asked.

" I will tell you over dinner, you will staying here at the palace until then. I will have my servants dress you in the finest clothes," the Queen replied as she clapped her hands, and they stepped forward. Soon the Queen, and Selena walked into the Queen's room. Soon a whole lot of clothing appeared, the Queen disappeared behind the screen to change.

" Pick any you want to where while were on Coruscant, you'll need several ones to change into to," the Queen replied as she reappeared wearing some different. Selena had chosen a few nice clothes, the servants took them and packed them.

" Come, we are to discuss some stuff over dinner," the Queen replied. Selena and the Queen left the room, and made there way to the special dinning hall. Soon dinner was served, the Queen and Selena were talking about many things about what was going to happen on Coruscant.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject:

Selena was soon resting a room that the Queen had given her to use, she moved in her sleep before settling down back down and going deeper into the sleep. Soon in mists of dawn Selena heard knocking at her door, she sat up and got up and grabbed her robe. She then strolled to the door, and then opened it. The Queen stood there smiling.

" Mind if I come in?" the Queen said smiling.

" Of course your highness," Selena replied as she stepped back.

" Selena call me Liana, I rather you call me that," Liana said grinning.

" Ok Liana," Selena replied smiling. Soon both women sat on Selena's bed, they were soon talking.

" You really picked nice clothing for the trip to Coruscant," Liana said.

" There beautiful, I like them," Selena replied.

" You can keep the clothing, can we be friends?" Liana asked.

" I would like that," Selena replied smiling. They both continued to talk, they were soon friends. Selena couldn't believe she was friends with Queen Liana of Naboo, but she liked it.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject:

Both Selena and Liana talked as it was finally full morning, both women dressed. Liana in her Royal clothing, and Selena at her side wearing a white dress like with a navy blue over coat like over the dress. They were walking down the corridor towards the throne room of the palace, once Queen Liana sat down Selena was at her side. Different ones appoarched the Queen, as Queen Liana talked with the different people things were getting done on the Naboo Royal Crusier for the up coming trip to Coruscant. Selena was thinking of the many things that was gonna happen on Coruscant, she thought of it while paying attention with what was going on at the moment. Awhile later Selena was released because the Queen was in a meeting, Selena walked along corridors that lead outside. Her long dark curly brown hair moved as she did, Selena continued her walk. Being twenty eight didn't feel old to Selena, but she had wondered a few times about the future but pushed aside as the more important things that were coming up in a few days time on Coruscant. Selena walked into the garden and looked around, her mind wondered over so many things. She sat down thinking of the different things, and looked over to where the city of Theed was and watched as the different hover vehichles flew over the city.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject:

Selena was soon joined by Queen Liana, they talked about the gardens and other things.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject:

Later on that evening Selena retired to her room, she changed her clothes and slips into bed and falls asleep.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject:

It was the day they would leave for Coruscant, Selena was in a white like dress with a navy blue cover over it. She was at Queen Liana's side, the Naboo Royal Cruiser awaited for them. Eventually they board the ship, and they were soon on there way to Coruscant. Queen Liana was soon explaining everything what was going to happen, Selena listened very well to Queen Liana.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject:

Selena walked about the Naboo Royal Cruiser, it was the first time ever in her life that she had left Naboo. She stared out the window at the stars as they sped by, her long dark brown curly hair moved as she moved. Selena sighed as she sat down onto the chair near by, she curled herself into the chair and wondered about life. One part of it was would there be someone part if it? Selena wondered that as she closed her eyes, and thought about it.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject:

Senator Liana Caitria sat talking with the new Queen of Naboo, Liana had been Queen of Naboo before and was now the Senator of Naboo. Liana had enjoyed her time as Queen of Naboo, but now with her new position she was going to enjoy it to.

" Any word from Empress Selena Coral Heckler?" Queen Laissa said.

" Not a word, she should be on her way back from her honeymoon by now," Liana replied.

" Well since she was just married several weeks back, got to let her have some fun," Queen Laissa said smiling.

" That's true, Selena is very happy," Liana replied.

" I'm glad she is, I haven't seen her this happy since she met with Emperor Brote Heckler. Now she is so happy and in love with her new husband," Queen Laissa said.

" I know, any way I don't like what is going on," Liana replied

" Yes, this civil war with the Gungans is just like a long time ago. It has to be stopped," Queen Laissa said.

" Agreed, I for one don't like this. This civial war has to end," Liana replied as she, and Queen Laissa continued to talk about the civil war with the Gungans.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject:

Liana wondered about her friend Selena, it had been a long time since she recieved any letter from her.

I hope to hear from her soon

Liana thought as she walked along the gardens of the Royal palace.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject:

Word had finally made it to Senator Liana Caitria, she was summoned by Queen Laissa.

" Letter from Empress Selena Coral Senator Liana Caitria, she has finally returned from her honeymoon and isn't happy about the news of what has happen here on Naboo," Queen Laissa said.

" Finally, I would have to agree with her. Anything else?" Liana asked.

" Yes, she isn't well at the moment," Queen Laissa said.

" Oh poor Selena, I hope she gets better," Liana replied.

" So do I, especially for what is happening with the civil war going on," Queen Laissa said.

" Agreed," Liana replied as she listened to the rest of the letter fom Empress Selena Coral.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject:

Senator Liana Caitria and Queen Laissa walked along the halls, the Queen's handmaidens were right behind them as they walked.

I hope Selena will be all right, she would want to be here as well. Especially when she is Empress, she could really kick butt

Liana thought as she continued to talk with Queen Laissa as they walked on ward.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject:

I watched out the shuttle's forward viewport as Lambda-class ship came to rest in the Palace hangar. There was a hiss as hydraulic pistons lowered the boarding ramp, and Naboo air came wafting through the opening. A small honor guard of Imperial and Naboo troopers stood at the base of the ramp, in the typical Imperial fashion of two groups flanking the ramp.
Descending, I felt the warmth of Naboo sun, triggering another flood of memories. But I pushed them back instead of enjoying them. I needed to be at my best, and I had not time for reminiscing.
A Naboo officer in a guard's uniform and wearing a lieutenant's insignia of four silver and two gold bars walked up the aisle formed between the two groups of Imperial and Naboo personnel.
"Lieutenant Gavin Kael, Royal Security Force," the officer greeted. "Welcome to Naboo, Grand Moff Jendob."
I nodded politely. "Thank you, Lieutenant. Where can I find General Bronstead and Admiral Leir?"
The young man answered quickly. "They're in a meeting with Prefect Androst and General Solkari."
"Who will be representing the Naboo at the negotiations?" I asked.
"Senator Liana Caitria."
The name seemed familiar, but I couldn't place it. Kael then added, "She was Queen when we joined the Empire."
Ah... Yes, I remember now.
"I see. In that case, I'd like to see her before I speak with our commanders."
The lieutenant gave a single nod. "Follow me, please."

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject:

Senator Liana Caitria and Queen Laissa arrived to Liana's office, the Queen tand Liana talked in there for a good deal of time.

" Any word from Sarafina?" Queen Laissa asked.

" Not one word," Liana replied as she walked across her big office.

" I hope she is all right, unless there is a reason why she hasn't sent word about what is going on," Queen Laissa said as she came to a stop.

" True, well at least she would know of the situtation. That's what matters," Liana replied.

" Yes, it sure is," Queen Laissa said as she and Liana continued to talk about many things including with the civil war.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject:

A pair of guards stood watch at the door the lieutenant brought me to.
"She's in there, sir," Kael muttered.
I stepped forward, but the guards shifted.
"You cannot pass without the Queen's approval," the left guard said.
I sighed with frustration. "Then ask her."

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject:

A guard walked into Senator Caitria's Office.

" What is it?" Queen Laissa said.

" There is someone who wishes to come in your highness," the guard said.

" Well send the person in," Queen Laissa said as the guard turned and left.

" Well still one for being discret," Liana replied laughing.

" I remember that when you were Queen," Queen Laissa said smiling.

" I had enjoyed being the Queen of Naboo, but I know you make a great Queen," Liana repleid smiling.

" Thank you Liana," Queen Laissa said smiling.

" Your welcome your highness," Liana replied as she, and the Queen talked abit waiting for who ever to walk through the door.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject:

The guard opened the door. "You may enter."
I nodded politely, with some effort, and entered. The Queen and Senator Caitria appeared to be talking, but ceased when I came in.
I gave the Queen a formal bow at the neck, addressing her, "Your Majesty." Then I did the same for the senator. "Madame senator."
After all, the Naboo were our close allies. They did deserve a good deal of respect. Otherwise, the Empire could end up with another Naboo coup on its hands.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject:

Liana smiled.

" Weclome to Naboo Grand Moff Jendob," Queen Laissa said.

" Yes welcome to Naboo," Liana replied smiling.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject:

I smiled at the senator. "It's good to be here, and to see you again, Senator."
Then I grew serious. "I'm afraid this is not a social call, however. This situation with the Gungans must come to an end.
"I just hope they'll listen to reason," I confessed.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject:

Liana nodded her head in agreement.

" I agree with you on that one, it has to stop. To many of people are being killed, the Gungans must be stopped," Liana replied.

" This civil war shouldn't even be happening, but it is. They better listen," Liana replied.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject:

I looked at the former queen. "I'd like you to represent the Naboo at these talks, Senator. We have to make it clear that neither your government nor the Empire will stand for further conflict."
And, the sooner I finish here, the sooner I can find Shayera. Gods, if she was just delayed... she may be coming home just now.
My mind wandered a bit, and then the heartache returned. I fought against it, pushing my pain back.
"The conference is scheduled for tomorrow. I suggest we meet later and plan what we need to do."

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject:

" I'll be there to repesent Naboo," Liana replied.

" Of course we can do that," Liana replied.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject:

I smiled. "Thank you, Senator. I hope all goes well."
At that moment, my comlink began vibrating in my pocket. Fishing it out, I activated the small device. "Jendob here. Go ahead."
"This is Prefect Androst. We are honored to have you here, sir."
I rolled my eyes, grateful the prefect couldn't see the maneuver. "I need to speak with your chiefs of staff, immediately."
"Of course, my lord," the voice on the other end said, his oily voice tacking on that annoying title.
"I'll be there in a few minutes," I said, then clicked the device off.
Turning back to the Queen and Senator, I apologized, "I must leave you for the moment. Plans need to be made in case these talks don't work out."
The queen nodded. And with a last, respectful bow, I left the room.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject:

" Finally will stop this civil war, but they better listen," Queen Laissa said.

" I agree," Liana replied.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject:

Liana gotten word about something, it was unnerving kind. The Queen was there she she had recieved it, she turned to Liana.

" This is bad, you must be protected at once, " Queen Laissa said.

" I agree," Liana replied as the Queen called her head of security.

" I want the best protection for Senator Caitria at once," Queen Laissa ordered.

" Yes your highness," her head of security said as he left.

" I'll have to be on alert at all times," Liana replied as she paced her office.

" This has happen before during the Clone wars, not good," Queen Laissa as huge detail of men arrived.

" Your highness we are here to protect Senator Caitria as ordered," the head one said.

" Good, I want great survlance for this office and Senator Caitria's home at all times," Queen Laissa ordered

" At once your highness," the head one said as things were getting busy. Liana was not to thrilled for what was going on, and now she was to be protected at all times.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:11 am    Post subject:

Boba snuck to the top of the palace, and waited for a few hours, watching and waiting. His job was only made easier by the fact that his target, Liana Caitria, had her office on the top floor, of the palace, with an open window. He had his helmet sensors set to detect the voices, and noises in the room. From what he could tell, there were at least 4 guards in the room. It should'nt be too dificult to get in, kill the 4 quietly, and get out, before anyone caught on.

As nightfall came, Boba lowered himself into position by the window, and waited, for whoever Liana was speaking with to leave the room. After 5 minutes, the man left, and Boba was free to enter.

He jumped back on his rope, and swung into the room. As he entered the room, he hit the floor, summersaulted, and came to a stop in front of the guard near the alarm on the wall. Boba used his momentum to bring him to a stand, as he grabbed the man's head, and twisted hard, breaking his neck.

As the other 3 realized what was happening, Boba spun around, and sent 2 poison darts into the other guard's necks. 3 down, 1 to go, Boba though to himself, as he turned to deal with the last one. But as he leveled his arm at the man, he noticed that the guard was quick. Quick enough to have already drawn his blaster.

Boba fired the dart, as the man fired his blaster. The bolt hit Boba's armor square in the chest, and sent Boba flying back into the wall. The dart had hit it’s mark, but now the guards were alerted, and it wouldn’t be long until they arrived.

Boba struggled to his feet, raised his blaster, and aimed it at Liana.

“Now, Senator… If you’ll be so kind as to come with me,” Boba said as he approached her.

But as he neared her, guards poured into the huge office. Soon, 30 + guards surrounded Fett, all had their blasters out, and aimed straight for his head. This was a fight he couldn’t win.

Boba looked around the room, shrugged, and dropped his blasters to the floor as the guards swarmed him.

Oh, joy, this should be interesting, Boba thought to himself as the guards hauled him off.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject:

Queen Laissa had heard what had happen, she arrived to Senator Caitria's office.

" Are you all right?" Queen Laissa said.

" I'm ok, pretty shaken up thought," Liana replied.

" I think you better leave Nabo at once," Queen Laissa said.

" I agree, best I get out of here now," Liana replied as she quickly packed her stuff, and rushed out of there. She and the Queen made their way to a ship that was standing by to take Liana a way from Naboo.

" I wish I could stay, but I can't," Liana replied.

" I know, but with what has just happened your not safe here," Queen Laissa said as Liana boarded the ship, and told to head to Geonisis. Soon the ship took off, and left for Geonisis.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject:

The ship that Empress Selena Coral was on arrived to Naboo, the ship landed eventually both Empress Selena Coral and Sarafina were greeted by Queen Laissa and Senator Liana Caitira.

" Welcome home Empress Selena Coral," Queen Laissa said smiling.

" Thank you Queen Laissa," Selena replied smiling

" Ah good to see you Selena," Liana said smiling

" Its good to see you to Liana," Selena replied as she hugged her best friend.

" Come lets head to the Royal palace and you can tell me about everythint that you have been doing," Liana said.

" Good idea, lets go," Selena replied as all four of them went to the Royal palace.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject:

Queen Laissa and Senator Caitria both sat talking about something they need to do, and to do that they had to go to Empress Selena Coral Heckler with there plan.

" We must find a way to get to the Empress," Liana replied.

" Yes that is very true, will have to use the Naboo Royal Crusier to get there," Queen Laissa said as she summoned the Captain of the Naboo Royal Cruiser.

" Yes your highness?" the Captain said.

" Prepare the Naboo Royal Cruiser at once," Queen Laissa ordered.

" At once your highness," the Captain saind as he left to prepare the Naboo Royal Cruiser. A short while later the Queen and Senator Caitria were on their way to see Empress Selena Coral Heckler.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject:

The Naboo Royal Cruiser returned back to Naboo after a successful meet with Empress Selena Coral Heckler, both Queen Laissa and Senator Liana Caitria were talking.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject:

Liana Caitria sat her office going over the ideas that were planned.

Well these are the mest ideas for the plan, I'll be glad to use it

Liana thought as a smile came to her face, and began working up some more things.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject:

Senator Liana Caitria heard that her best friend Selena Coral had returned home, Liana smiled at that.

" I haven't seen you smile in such a long time," Queen Laissa said.

" That's because Selena has returned home," Liana replied.

" Why don't we go visit her?" Queen Laissa said.

" That's a good idea," Liana replied as she got up and her and the Queen left the palace.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject:

Queen Laissa and Senator Liana Caitria returned to the palace, Queen Laissa sat down to a meeting along with Senator Liana Caitria.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject:

After the meeting Queen Laissa heard that Selena was visiting the palace.

" Hi Selena," Queen Laissa said.

" Morning your highness," Selena replied as she walked into the room with Aias in her arms.

" Morning, awww your so so cute," Queen Laissa said smiling.

" Thanks, he looks like his father," Selena replied grinning.

" Your very welcome," Queen Laissa as they both talked for a while.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject:

"To the royal palace, let us go. Remain in the open, we cannot." Yoogle and Ikrit then made their way towards the palace, using the Force to guide against high population areas. They went through a more less-used entrance, where they ran into a pair of guards. Stupified they just stared.

"You will take us to the Queen." Ikrit said confidently as he waved his hand. "I will take you to the Queen." the Guard responded as he brought them before the royal majesty.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

Galactic Aid Relief Organization (GARO)
2,050,945,000r

Last edited by OtetTiswi on Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit looked up at the Queen and turned his head inquisitivly. He walked up to her, and rubbed against her leg, and purred.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject:

Queen Laissa smiled.

" Hello welcome to Naboo, I'm Queen Laissa," Queen Laissa replied smiling.

" Indeed welcome to Naboo," Selena replied smiling as well.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject:

"Great thanks for seeing me, I have." Yoogle smiled, "I see met my pet, you have." Yoogle pointed at Ikrit., "Ikrit his name is."

Yoogle walked closer to the queen with a smile,"Come I do, protection I need." Yoogle only needed a few days with Master Ikrit so they could meditate and focus on their next course of action.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject:

" Will give any protection you need," Queen Laissa replied smiling.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit walked into the Palace, and walked up to the Queen.

"My lady, I am Jedi Master Ikrit. I am sorry we tricked you into thinking I was Master Yoogle's pet. I apologize for tricking you, and hope you are not upset." he said as he bowed his head before her.

"Master Yoogle has left the planet, but I wish to remain here. I wish to explore your wonderful planet, and this city. Theed is a wonderful marvel, and a glorious city I have not seen since my my visit to Alderaan almost 200 years ago. Before the dark times, before the Empire." he told her.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Last edited by OtetTiswi on Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject:

Queen Laissa was enjoying a little celebration of Liana's birthday, they were having some fun. Even Selena and Sarafina were there, and also having fun as well.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject:

A message had arrived for Queen Laissa, she took it and read it over. After reading the message Queen Liassa was left in shock.

" What's wrong Queen Laissa?" Selena asked.

" Yeah what is it?" Liana asked.

" Someone is threaten to kill me," Queen Laissa replied.

" Oh my word that is not good, what are we gonna do?" Selena asked.

" I have no idea," Queen Laissa replied worried as can be.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject:

My first day on the job with her Majesty. I entered her chambers, to see her and two other woman standing in shock.
"What's wrong, Mi'lady?" respectfully using the honorific address.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit walked into the Palace, and into the Throne room. He could sense something was not right, and walked in the room, and walked up to Queen Laissa, and hopped into her lap.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject:

Queen Laissa spoke up.

" Some one has threaten to kill me," Queena Laissa replied. She didn't like it one bit that someone was threatening her, she then noticed Ikrit on her lap and started petting him.

Asrith Yeon

Last edited by Selena Heckler on Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit hopped up, and licked the Queens face, and purred. He sat back down in her lap, and let the Queen continue to pet him.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject:

Queen Laissa continued to pet Ikrit trying to calm herself but was having diffculty, she was feeling so frighten.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Uric Treshan

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject:

I raised an eyebrow as the little furred creature darted between my legs and jumped into the queen's lap. She began to stroke the thing, and it responded by licking her face.
"What did they say? Perhaps Intelligence can figure out who it was," I tried to assure her, hating to bring that pacifist Jendob into the matter.

Chief of Staff, Imperial Navy

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject:

Queen Laissa thought of what the message said, Senator Liana Caitria did a little work and brought up the message.

" It was hard to make it out because a bit of static, but the last words were very clear. 'I'm going to kill you Queen Laissa, and remove you from rule'. And that was it," Queen Laissa replied.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject:

Selena didn't like the idea that her friend Queen Laissa had been threatened, well she would help her friend out so would Sarafina.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Uric Treshan

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject:

I addressed the queen. "Madam, you may rest assured the thousands of soldiers the Empire has on your planet will ensure such a threat can and will never be carried out. "
I smiled as best I could. "You have nothing to worry about."

Chief of Staff, Imperial Navy

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Naboo » Royal Palace (Theed)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: