Old Imperial Starport
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Old Imperial Starport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: Old Imperial Starport

A relatively small ship from the sky crashes into the grounds of an old and outdated starport on Corellia. The door opens up slowly, and standing there is Kam Solusar. He steps out, with one hand slightly hovering his lightsaber in his cloak. He takes a quick look at his surroundings, and deems it safe and starts to search the area. He starts to think to himself along his long walk.

Just as I thought, this starport under the command of Emperor Palpatine a long time ago went unused. My ship should be safe. I've felt the presence of the force strong within this planet...could it be a rebellion?

Kam stops dead in his tracks, and notices that he has been walking longer than he first thought. He stared up an old radar tower located in the starport, and walked up to the outer door. Locked, he withdrew his light saber, and made short work of the door and put his weapon away. When he reached the top, he prepared to use the information embedded on the system to find out where the nearest cities may be now, since a lot has happened since the fall of the Emperor.

Although I'm sure I want revenge for the death of my master, I'm not sure if that means going against the new Emperor or not...especially with Vader as his equal. I had always put up with Vader being second in command, but I would never bow down to him and proclaim him as my master. He betrayed Palpatine, and Pratt has taken to the throne. My history...Vader murdered my father. What am I thinking about? I would have done the same thing, would I have not? He was a Jedi Knight! Master destroyed them! However I don't believe that all of the Jedi are extinct just yet, which is what has brought me here in the first place. I'm unsure of who or what has that much power in the force within a planet like this, but it could possible be a Jedi remnant. What was that?!

Kam turns around, and before him are a few guards-guards of what Kam did not know, but there they were with blasters out. "Now we don't want any trouble. Just come easily there, and you'll be alright", the guard nearest to Kam explained.

Kam smirked a tiny bit, an arrogant one at that. "You seem confident in yourselves. You don't realize what kind of danger you've just put your lives into. I assume you view me as a common thief. So allow me to show you just what I am."

At that a bright red light came from within Kam's grasp of his lightsaber, and the guards were shocked. They tried to back up, but the door had slammed shut behind them, from Kam using the dark force. Immediately they started firing at Kam, who with ease blocked the shots with his saber. One by one each of the guards were slain. When Kam withdrew his lightsaber, and turned around he realized that the systemboards had been destroyed by one of the blasts.

So, it seems that I'm a little stuck. Perhaps I should just travel towards Newhaven, after all I do know where that is. Then once I've set myself up with all of the proper requirements, I should most definately begin my search in the shadows and discover just what exactly is going on inside of the compounds of this planet.

Last edited by on Mon May 23, 2005 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Continued

On the way towards Newhaven, Kam stops and notices a rather large building in the distance. He takes out a pair of binoculars, and zooms in on the building, curious to what it could be. He sees that written on a large sign over the building, are the letters "LAMDA". He then puts his binoculars away, and starts to ponder.

I do not remember hearing of any building or organization being called "Lamda" before. But then again I have only stayed at that old starport and Newhaven before, and it has been quite a while since I've been here again. This building could lead to the answer of my questions, yet it could just hold me up on the precious time I have. But I guess it's worth a try.

Kam then began making his way, moving closer and closer to LAMDA and more importantly, what lies there with every step.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Old Imperial Starport
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: