Outer Rim Imperial Palace
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Dantooine » Outer Rim Imperial Palace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Outer Rim Imperial Palace

A few guards enter the room where the Emperor currently is, and inform him of a visitor of his. The Emperor looks a bit annoyed, but allows him to enter anyway. Into the room steps Kam Solusar, a young man of around 24 years of age, wearing a dark black cloak. Kam bows his head slightly, before beginning to speak. "Emperor Pratt. I understand that you might not recognize me by neither my face or my name, but my past should serve me well enough. I've been informed that yourself along with Lord Vader are setting up a new Sith army. Well I've been trained in the ways of the dark jedi. I was one of Palpatine's personal dark jedi actually. And I'm glad to see two worthy people fill in his shoes."

Emperor Pratt looks at Solusar with curiosity, "go on."

"I'm here to offer my allegiance towards the Galactic Empire. I could fairly easily be one of the most powerful additions to the New Sith Order. But I must caution you on one thing that I've heard through the grapevines. There seems to be plotting about overthrowing your empire already. Time may be short before such an action is put into place, and if I were to join your mighty empire, it would be unstoppable."

Kam stops for a brief moment, thinking to himself, and looks back into the direction of Pratt.

"So what do you think about admitting myself, Emperor?"
 Back to top »
Alex Pratt

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject:

OOC: Hold on a second, Pratt is currently meeting with someone else and there is already a "Home of Emperor Pratt" thread. I was being a tad facecious about the "Outer Rim Imperial Palace". Finally, please do not RP for my characters.

Here is where Pratt currently is, but you can't just barge in there: http://swvii.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=383

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Dantooine » Outer Rim Imperial Palace
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: