Sith Inflitrator Rick James
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Sith Inflitrator Rick James
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swali
Site Admin/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Sith Inflitrator Rick James

I had a threat to my claim to the throne. It may have seemed small at the time, but valid nonetheless. People who challenged my power did not survive. Kadann was dead as was Gethzerion the Nightsister. Now, Alexander Pratt had shown that he was bold enough to challenge me as well.

However, I was without an apprentice. This could be who I was searching for. Yes, quite possibly. If he thought he deserved a valid claim to the seat of power, then I would make sure he was worthy of that seat.

I landed on Dantooine, near his residence. I wanted a chance to see how well he had defended himself before he had made such a claim to my rightful power.

Darth Vader, Galactic Emperor

Grand General Mau Onca, Imperial Army Cheif of Operations and Staff

Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand

Seraph

Everyone Loves Magical Trevor! says:
I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Alex Pratt

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject:

IC: Emperor Alexander Pratt

Sensors had picked up Vader's ship even before it was visible. Pratt was no fool, he knew Vader would eventually show up, but even he was surprised at the speed of the Dark Lord's arrival. This was no time for petty games, although the new Emperor was prepared.

Snipers armed with Sharpshooter V blaster rifles lie prone atop the flat roof of Pratt's modest estate, tracking Vader with their high-powered scopes the minute he debarked his craft.

Alexander hoped it wouldn't come to violence. Darth Vader was a reasonable under the right circumstances.

The young Emperor wore the same enlisted soldier's outfit he had worn at his holoannouncement, sans the blaster pistol of course. He wanted to keep Vader at ease. Any good diplomate knew that weapons only clouded the issue at hand.

The rooftop snipers were spread out so as to make them difficult targets for Vader's rage, but even as he approached the Dark Lord, Pratt hoped for a peaceful discourse.

"Ah, Lord Vader, welcome to my humble estate. I trust your journey will prove fruitful. You'll forgive the vitriol of my speech against, but you did murder my former overseer."

The Emperor spread his hands in a gesture of peace, "I hope the need for violence does not arise. I am a peaceful man by nature. It is both our best interests to work together."

He clasped his hands together, smiling slightly, "Here is what I offer you Lord Vader. One, complete immunity and a full pardon for the death of Emperor Palpatine. Two, complete control and oversight of the New Sith Order, which shall be your creation. Your name will be held in greater esteem than that of Darth Bane, Malak, and Sidious combined. Three, the grand moffhood of any oversector, save Coruscant. Four, a permanent military guard to oversee your safety. Five, living and office space on our capital of Coruscant as well as a palace on any planet of your choosing. Six, a very generous annual stipend to see to your many needs and wants."

Emperor Pratt paused, "In return, you cede control of the Galactic Empire to the rightful heir of Emperor Palpatine. We both know what you did to achieve your power and I think we can both agree it was most dishonorable."

He paused again, sighing, "I know you might think that you can simply murder me and end this, but what about the other members of the Secret Order, what about High Command, what about the Council of Moffs? If I die, someone else will claim the throne. Blood breeds blood, Lord Vader, unrighteousness breeds unrighteousness."

Pratt nodded, hoping the Dark Lord would see the reasonableness of the new Emperor's offer.
 Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject:

I am no fool. I sensed the snipers as soon as I had arrived. Being outside left me in a somewhat more vulnerable position.

"We will go inside, now, Pratt. We will discuss the terms of your so called heir apparency to the throne."

"Um...as you wish, Lord Vader."

He led me inside, knowing I was not one to be angered lightly. He would acquiesce to my requests or he would receive nothing.

"Now, Pratt, you will listen to my deal. I may have murdered your overseer, but he was my master before you were born. SIT, PRATT!" I yelled as I pushed him with the Force and pulled a chair for him in the same fashion. He crashed into it with a sort of grunt.

"I don't care what sort of right you think you have to the throne. I was the apprentice of Palpatine. If you knew anything of the Sith, you would know that for the apprentice to become the master, he kills his former teacher. I simply felt that I was more powerful and that my time had come."

I used the Force to snatch that foolish plaque from his chest and crushed it with my gloved hand.

"And, there alread is a New Sith Order. Darth Bane instituted it long ago. I am the latest Sith Lord of that order, you would do well to recognize me as such. "

This time, I gripped his neck with the Force and lifted him up: face to helmet.

"Don't think I'm above murder, Pratt. You obviously don't know your history. Who was it, do you think, that Purged the Jedi Order to nothing but a smoldering temple on Coruscant?!"

I threw him down to the ground as he gasped for air, he would live.

"If you want to be Emperor, you will do it the right way. I have brought a private ship to train you on. If you are worthy, you may become a Sith Lord and have valid claim to my throne. To get that throne, you will get it the same way I did: by killing your master."

I left him with his decision.

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Alex Pratt

Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject:

OOC: Please don't RP for my character. I wanted to keep him outside and, in reality, if you had tried to force him inside, my snipers might have fired at you.

IC: Emperor Alex Pratt

Hidden holovid cameras recorded Vader's every move once he was inside Pratt's estate. The second Vader used the infamous Force grip on the rightful Emperor, an alarm sounded and footsteps triple-timed it towards the Emperor's office.

The first thing Vader would've noticed was that when those footsteps got within several feet of the office, his connection to the Force would be completely and instantaneously cut off.

Emperor Pratt fell backwards, catching himself on his couch. The door was kicked in and two stormtroopers, E-11s at the ready, rushed in. On each back was a most odd contraption: a small wooden framework with a feeding tube running upwards from a small plastic cylander filled with a green mush-like substance and a water tube running from a another cylander with mineralized spring water. Each tube ran behind the stormtroopers neck and stopped inches from the mouth of a one-of-a-kind creatures whose claws dug into the reinforced shoulderplates of the white stormtrooper armor.

A team of four tan-uniformed soldiers followed the stormtroopers, each pointing their DH-17 blaster pistols at the now disconnected-from-the-Force Lord Vader.

Emperor Pratt clasped his hands together again, ignoring the pain in his neck, "You take me a fool Lord Vader. I know the Force runs strong in you, but like all weapons, there is a counter for it."

Pratt pointed at one of the animals on the stormtrooper's back, "Such marvelous creatures. Truly one-of-a-kind. The only animal that projects an emptiness in the Force. Many scientists have wondered why the ysalimiri, found on only Myrkr, have this ability. Most hypothesize that it is in order to hide from the Force-hunting vornskrs. But no matter, you are now like the rest of us. Maybe even worse because the Force was your crutch."

The Emperor smiled at Vader, "You would be surprised at how few people understand the effects of the ysalimiri. Made it even easier to smuggle them off of Myrkr. After all, as you said, you killed al the Jedi so who cares if a man wants some cute little ysalamiri as pets. I understand the great smuggler Talon Kardde owns a domesticated ysalimiri predator, a vornskr."

As Pratt spoke, he walked to the side of his desk, to a glass fronted cabinet. In the cabinet were a pair of crossed Force Pikes. After opening the cabinet, the Emperor grabbed each Force Pike, "Lord Vader, if you wish to fight, then you shall do so as a man...without the aide of the Force."

Pratt tossed one of the Force Pikes towards Vader, hoping the Dark Lord would catch it. Of course, the troopers in the room were now fully alert in case Vader tried to strike at the ysalimiri carriers.

"It should not be lost on you that the Force Pikes are the standard weapon of the Royal Guard. The ones that failed to protect their Emperor, Palpatine, from your treacherous ways. Whoever wins, gets the Empire. The loser...well, gets nothing except a nameless grave on a nameless planet."

Pratt smiled as he held the FP at the ready, waiting for Vader to strike.
 Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject:

As angry as I was, no surge in the Dark side came to aid me. He had won. After (long time OOC) considering my options, I found that I was unlikely to win.

I let the Force pike drop and submitted.

"Fine. Have your Empire." I said.

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Alex Pratt

Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject:

Emperor Alexander Pratt

Pratt nodded as Vader dropped his weapon, truly relieved that the Dark Lord was reasonable. After Vader's weapon was down, the new Emperor set his own Force Pike on the floor and stepped floor.

"Lord Vader, you cannot win every battle, it is a fact of life. My offer still stands. You will have complete command over the New Sith Order, acting as its Lord, and will be granted a grand moffhood."

Looking at Vader, the new Emperor felt pity for the man. After all, he had been the most powerful person in the Empire for quite some time, but they both knew his rise to power had been questionable at best.

Alexander stepped forward, so that he was within arms reach of the Dark Lord. Considering Vader had been ready to murder him, Pratt did a very weird thing, although quite normal for himself.

He reached both arms out, pulling Lord Vader into a hug, embracing the man who had mere minutes ago been threatening his very life. It felt odd trying to hug someone who had a most ungainly helmet around their head.

"If I call the ysalimiri off, do I have your word of honor that you won't attack me?"

He truly hoped that Vader didn't hold this victory against him.
 Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject:

I moved out of his embrace. I wanted to leave, not be hugged.

"I do not need to accept your offer. I already am Sith Lord. As for Grand Moffhood, I will accept, however. Now allow me to go to my ship and leave," I said.

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Alex Pratt

Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject:

Emperor Alexander Pratt

When Vader pulled himself out of the embrace, Pratt sighed to himself, still hoping Vader would be understanding of it all.

"As you wish Lord Vader, you may leave when you wish."
 Back to top »
Alex Pratt

Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject:

OOC: Emperor Pratt is now going to meet with some representatives from Lambda so he is no longer in this thread.
 Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject:

I took my ship and returned to Coruscant, I was done on Dantooine.

At Coruscant

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Sith Inflitrator Rick James
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: