Room 010 - Government Medical Center (Surface)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Denon » Room 010 - Government Medical Center (Surface)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Room 010 - Government Medical Center (Surface)

Salla tapped her foot repeatedly against the side of the stiff-backed chair in which she sat in the sterile room. The medics and droids have been swarming arond the bed that held Nevin for what seemed like hours, patching the wound he had sustained back at Lusankya during the breakout. It didn't seem so bad to Salla on first inspection, but then again, what did she know? She was no medic.

But blaster wounds and a sense of higher moral were not the only things they had walked away with from the incident. Something happened up there between herself and Nevin and before things got too hectic with the inevitable war, Salla needed to know just what that something was.

Not being able to settle her nerves, Salla checked her chrono for what seemed like the billionth time before the medics finally left the room, stating that he was stable and should be released within hours. Salla thanked them for everything they've done and hurried over to the bedside.

Nevin sat upon the edge of the medical bed and looked up with a sloppy grin as she approached. Even in his beaten state, he still looked handsome. Everything about him was perfect. She sat down beside him and returned the smile, stroking his arm gently with her hand. "How are you feeling?" she inquired, searching those famlilar eyes of deep blue.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject:

Nevin sat up, finding it difficult to push himself away from the bed with his left arm weakened. Still, it was very minor - one blaster shot. Why in Frigg's name had they left him here for hours? It didn't matter, though, as long as she was here. It made it worth it, in fact.

"I feel fine," Antilles said, smirk still spread across his face. "Damn doctors shouldn't keep ya locked up in here just cause of a little blaster bolt."

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Hearing him being able to joke and laugh at a situation that could have very well have ended his life brought a smile to Salla's lips. He may have been hurt, but he was always strong. He was a fighter and the revelation Salla had made earlier about him was only solidified. He was more worried about her than he was himself.

"I guess they just wanted to make sure everything was okay," she tried to reassure him. Her eyes traveled down his body until they came to rest on her hand caressing his arm. A smile spread over her features. She hadn't even realized she had been doing it, but it felt right. "I mean, they have a right to do so. After what you've been through."

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject:

"You're over-reactin'," Nevin assured her as he noticed her hand on his arm. He reached up and placed his own on it, masking the soreness of the muscle as he moved his arm. "There's nothin' wrong."

My moment of triumph
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject:

"But they don't know that," she cooed as she leaned closer to him. She wanted so badly to her head on his shoulder, but she wasn't sure how he would react. "You were imprisoned by the Imps. That's enough to make anyone hold you here and run tons of tests." She paused for a moment and smiled devilishly. "Tests like this."

Taking his hand more firmly in her grip, she raised it up slightly toward her face. "Does this hurt?"

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject:

Nevin let her take his arm. She grabbed his hand and touched it to her face. Nevin shook his head, curious as to what she was doing.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject:

Hmm, playing hard to get, huh? she thought to herself as she narrowed her eyes at her unsuspecting victim. Nevin had just been injured in the shoulder and she had raised that same arm into the air and he didn't so much as flinch. Either he was trying to play tough guy, or he was toying with her.

Salla studied his face for a moment before squeezing his hand again and twisting it slightly as she raised it closer to her lips. "How about now?" she inquired.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject:

Nevin winced slightly. What are you, another Imperial assassin? He wondered sarcastically. He once again shook his head. "Not really, no," he said with a slightly stupid smirk, having no idea why she was trying to break his arm.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject:

Salla looked up at him with a twinkle in her emerald eyes. Yup, definitely playing dumb with her. He was probably enjoying her teasing too much to admit to the pain. Well, she couldn't bear to torture him any longer. Might as well get to the real show.

Bending forward so that her lips were mere millimeters away from his hand, Salla asked the question one final time. "And now?" she asked in a husky voice as she planted a kiss on the back of his hand.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject:

Nevin grinned slightly. He was starting to like this game. "I kinda feel that one," he trailed off as he watched her.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject:

Salla surpressed a grin. She was getting the right reaction out of him and having a fun time doing it. She leaned back momentarily and gazed into his blue eyes with one eyebrow cocked, daring him to make the next move. When he remained in his current position, Salla took the liberty herself to finish this game.

"One final test," she noted, whispering quietly into his ear. She trailed her hands down his chest and came to rest them on his biceps as she leaned in, her hot lips nearly touching his. "Do you love me?" she cooed before kissing him firmly on the lips.

In that exact moment, all time stopped and Salla Vivek started a life anew with Nevin Antilles.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject:

Nevin closed his eyes as she pressed those deeply colored lips of hers against his. This was surreal. The moment seemed to span all time as he was swept away in her kiss. It was so passionate and fitting. All he could do was return it as he lie there with this amazing woman hovering over him.

But did he love her? I guess this was the real crux. Was Kara totally gone? Could he offer her all of his love, even if he did love her? Nevin was set up for a lifetime of being chased after by the Empire after the breakout. His life was going to become even more dangerous. The Imperials didnít just hate him, some of them now feared him. It was unmistakable in the eyes of the judges.

Was Salla willing to go through that with him? Nevin didnít even know if he was willing to let her put herself in the midst of such danger. He had been set on the course of the destruction of one life the last time he uttered those words. Was he ready to accept that responsibility?

Was he ready to be strong enough?

Yes. Maybe. He didnít know. But he knew one thing as Salla pulled back a few centimeters, waiting for an answer. He opened his eyes and spoke, ďI love you.Ē

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Denon » Room 010 - Government Medical Center (Surface)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: