Palace Courtroom 17-28
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Palace Courtroom 17-28
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Palace Courtroom 17-28

Yittreas barely contained a cruel smile from twisting his withered face as the upstart former Grand Moff was lead into the courtroom. Outside, he saw three Dark Trooper Phase I's and two Dark Trooper Phase II's moving into position to guard the sole entrance to the room. The walls were cortosis-lined, like the rest in the Palace.
We would be quite safe from Antilles' friends here.
The trial itself was closed. No media, no guests, no spectators. There were also a pack of ysalamiri scampering about, much to the Moff's distaste. However, it would keep Antilles restrained, and if the Jedi somehow managed to get past the guards, their parlor tricks wouldn't work.
He looked up, and saw two things that were quite distasteful. One was the liberally-minded Jendob sitting in the defense chair, and the entrance of his bloated winged wench. Then in walked Admiral Treshan, one of the few remaining beacons of hope in Jendob's pacified Empire.
"Would the defense rise?" the Supreme Moff demanded, and when they did so, asked, "Grand Moff Nevin Antilles, you are charged with murder, desertion, treason, and assaulting Imperial officers. How do you plead?"

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject:

Nevin stood, Ams at his side as the defense. He glanced around the small courtroom as Yittreas read the charges. He recognized everyone there, with the exception of the the security guard posted near Yittreas' podium. The others were the prosecutor, Treshan, also Shayera, Han, Leia and Salla.

“You’ll refer to me as Admiral,” Nevin growled as the charges were read, insubordinate of Yittreas’ obvious insistence that he was still an Imperial. “Innocent,” he glanced over at Ams, then added. “Except for the last charge.” But it was mutual, at times, he continued, silently in his head.

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject:

Good. He was fighting. Yittreas could almost taste the victory over his greatest foes. Jendob would be humiliated, and Antilles led to the firing squad. Their work for the past two years would finally bear fruit.
"Very well. Admiral Treshan, call your first witness," he rasped.
The white-clad officer rose. "I call Officer Transe Whie to the stand."
In the back, the hotel security officer rose, and walked confidently to the small chair.
This day, Nevin Antilles will fall, Yittreas thought happily.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject:

I watched as Treshan questioned the guard. Something felt very wrong about the whole case. One, several of the charges were nonsense. Only a mere technicality allowed their use. Then there was Yittreas being the judge with Treshan prosecuting. Both old guard officers who would likely have been jealous of a 22-year old Grand Moff.
"State your name and position for the record."
"Transe Whie, security officer at the Hotel Imperial. I'm posted to the observation room."
Treshan almost appeared to enjoy his next words. "And what is this observation room?"
The guard shifted in his seat. "It contains monitors linked to cameras throughout the building. We can watch for any illegal activities, like we saw a few nights ago."
Now Treshan turned for a moment, visibily smiling. "And what did you see, Officer Whie?"
"We saw a woman with Commander Solo, and then we saw a man come in and beat her and stab her, sir."
"And is that man in this courtroom?"
"Yes."
Treshan turned around once more, casting his gaze across the room. "Would you point him out?"
The guard pointed to Nevin.
"Let the record show that the witness has indicated that the defendant is the guilty party. No more questions."
Treshan took his seat, the arrogance streaming off him. I rose.
"So, you say that you saw my client enter the room and attack this woman, correct?"
"Yes," he acknowledged.
"What else do you use those cameras for, Mr. Whie?"
The guard gave me a blank look. "I don't understand, m'lord."
"It's a simple enough question. What do you watch on those cameras?"
"Objection! Immaterial to the case!" Treshan barked.
Yittreas glowered for a moment. "Sustained. Counselor, I suggest you keep on topic instead of indulging in wild tangents."
"It goes to establish credibility, your Honor."
"Objection sustained."
I turned back to the guard. "Did you see the murder weapon?"
"Yes, m'lord. He stabbed her right in the chest."
As expected... "Did you see it prior to the fatal wound?"
He shifted uncomfortably. Got him! "Well, no m'lord. But since he stabbed her, it's safe to assume--"
"Assume?! You would risk a man's life on your assumption?" I turned to Yittreas. "Your Honor, I wish to present Exhibit A, the Hotel security recording of the events in question."
I slipped the Holochip into a reader, and advanced the images to the point where Meehan was stabbing Nevin. "Tell me, Mr. Whie, what do you see?"
"He's wrestlin' with her, and looks like he nicked himself."
I cocked an eyebrow. "Are you saying that Admiral Antilles is wounding himself with the knife?"
"Looks that way."
"Look closer," I said, focusing in so it was clear Meehan held the knife.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject:

The Supreme Moff stuck the holotape into the recorder and Han's nightmares from a few nights before replayed all over again. Jendob fast-forwarded through the worst of it, but it was still there - blatant and out in the open for the entire courtroom to see.

Han felt his ears growing warm as he sunk further down into the chair, trying to hide himself from the ridicule. His hand shot up to his forehead and he kneaded his brow to try and ease the pain that he felt was coming. It had been hard enough to deal with the pain on a personal level, but to share it with Leia was unbearable. And Leia's words did hurt.

Taking a risk, Han angled his head slightly so that he could see Leia sitting beside him, which was probably against her will. As was expected, she was staring straight ahead and not even paying him any mind. He wanted to scream. But then again, who could blame her?

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion

Last edited by Han Solo on Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject:

Nevin surpressed a smile and leaned back - after he recoiled from seeing the footage once again. Still, anyone could recognize that what Ams showed certainly was far from conclusive evidence. He expected the next round to be quite interesting.

My moment of triumph
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject:

"Objection!" Treshan called once again. "He's twisting the evidence!"
I wheeled about. "And you aren't?"
"Overruled," Yittreas called, and for just a split second, daggers of hatred spewed from the Grand Admiral's eyes to the Supreme Moff. "Continue, Counselor."
I nodded. "Thank you. Now, from this vantage point, it's clear Meehan holds the knife, and has just wounded Antilles. So, Mr. Whie, are you still convinced that my client held the knife?"
"He stuck it into her!"
"Yes, he did. But did he enter with it? Is it possible that he wrestled the knife away, and was merely acting in self-defense?"
"Well, yes, I suppose."
I smiled thinly. "Thank you. No further questions."
Walking back to my seat, I heard Treshan call out, "Redirect, your Honor. Just two questions, Officer. Is it possible Antilles entered with the knife, and during the scuffle, lost it to Meehan, only to regain it once more and assassinate her? And, if this was self-defense like Moff Jendob claims, why did he assault her to begin with?"
"Well, I suppose it's possible she got it from him, and lost it. And I dunno why he did it. But he definitely hit first."
"No further questions."
Whie walked back to the gallery as Treshan proudly proclaimed. "Your Honor, the State rests."
"In that case," I interjected, "I call Leia Organa Solo to the stand."

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject:

Leia barely cared what the Moff had said. She was frozen. and the cold ran down to the center of her being. She had just been humiliating in public. Even worse, she had just been betrayed more than words or even the blade of a knife could ever provide.

She didn't give her husband, if that's what the bastard thought himself as, the luxury of knowing her response. She didn't look at him, she paid him no mind - she didn't even express her feelings on her face. She just stood and walked to the center of the stand.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject:

Organa Solo was clearly distressed. I couldn't imagine how she felt. Then again, according to the doctor that treated Solo, he was likely unable to control himself. But still...
"Please state your name and position for the court."

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject:

"Le-leia," she paused, finding it hard to speak. She thought carefully about what her next words should be. "Organa. Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance."

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject:

I didn't fail to notice the lack "Solo" at the end. I couldn't fathom what she felt, or what Solo was going through either. The pain, the anguish, the anger, and being betrayed... or the agony, the guilt, the remorse... I could never imagine myself feeling that way towards Shayera.
"Tell me, Ma'am," I said softly, being careful not to use her name. "From your encounters with my client, what kind of person would you say he is?"

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject:

Leia sat quietly and without emotion as Moff Jendob spoke. She didn't even feel the urge to look at Han to see what was no-doubt the hurt expression on his face.

He deserved to be hurt.

"He's proved his character sev-several times to me and...Commander Solo," she began, finding it hard to even look Jendob in the eye. "He risked his life time and again to save us and has proved his command ability, as well as his personal talent and morals."

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject:

Han's attention snapped forward to his wife as she addressed the court. She purposefully left out "Solo." It felt like a vibroblade was instantly plunged into his heart. His chest suddenly became tight and his breathing quickened, yet his face remained an expressionless mask as he stared at his wife's face.

He was tempted to get up and leave, but something kept telling him to stay. Even if he wanted to move, he was fairly certain his muscles wouldn't cooperate. He felt like he was sentenced to a lifetime of this torture.

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

I nodded. "Do you think him capable of committing a cold-blooded murder?"

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Leia shook her head slowly. "No. Not since I met him. He's a good man."

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject:

I had to agree. "And what of the prosecution's claims that he entered the room expressly to murder Ms. Meehan?"

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject:

Leia sighed, begrudging the Imperial for making her recall that horrible holocam footage. "If he did do it, he would have done it to protect Solo. I don't believe he did murder her, though."

Last edited by Leia Organa Solo on Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject:

I nodded. "Thank you. No further questions."
Treshan rose, his beady eyes boring into Organa Solo. "If he did not murder her, then why did he go to her room?"

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject:

Leia felt her last sense of security leave as Jendob returned to the area of the defense. The old dragon rose to look at Leia. "I asked him to. The Commander retired from the ball because he felt ill. I wanted Nevin to check on him."

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject:

She asked him? Then I realized she said just what Treshan wanted. "So, you dispatched the accused to your husband's room, where he found him and the victim engaged in sexual activity. Is it common for Rebel Admirals to be used as assassins to end adultery?"
I bolted upright. "Objection! Badgering and leading the witness!"
"Overruled," Yittreas shot back.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject:

Leia's hatred boiling inside of her turned to Treshan. She had quite possibly lost her husband today. She did not want to lose her friends. "No! Not an assassin!"

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject:

Nevin couldn't stay silent any longer. In a display of what was sure to earn him spite from Ams, as well as Yittreas and Treshan, Nevin stood and said, "She had nothing to do with any of this!"

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject:

"The accused will be seated!" barked Yittreas. "One more outburst and I will rule summarily!"
But as he slumped back down, I leaned over. "Someone had to stop Treshan."
Unfortunately, the halt was temporary. "Then why did you send him to the room? Did you know your husband was having an affair, and did you intend to stop it? Answer the question!" he demanded.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject:

I bet you want to "rule summarily" anyway, you son of a bitch, Nevin thought as he sat down. He was surprised to hear Ams' comment. "I wasn't going to let him get away with that," Nevin muttered in response to Ams' waiting ear.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject:

"I told you why!" Leia yelled, holding back the tears that were working their way through her ducts. "I wanted to make sure my husband was alright! I had-I had no idea what he was doing!" She growled, and for the first time, glared solidly at Han. "I-I wanted to see if he was ok."

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject:

"Of course you did. Thank you. That will be all," the old man said in a cocky, self-satisfied tone.
"Next witness?" Yittreas asked, his contempt barely hidden.
"I call Nevin Antilles to the stand."

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject:

She wanted to continue her defense. She wanted to say how Nevin had saved Han. She wanted it to be known that...that they were all wrong.

She stood and quietly began to return to her seat. However, she diverted her course and sat next to Jendob at the defense's table, not wanting to face Han.

Nevin walked up to the stand and slumped down into the chair.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject:

I stood, and walked to the stand. "Please state your name, current and previous ranks and positions, and prior identification code for the record."

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject:

"Nevin Antilles, Admiral of the 2nd Fleet. I was Grand Moff ID3259 in the Empire, commandant of Imperial Security of COMPNOR," said he.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject:

"Thank you, Admiral," I said, stressing his Alliance title and lack of Imperial ties. "Let us go through these charges. First, treason. Did you betray the Galactic Empire? Have you ever given state secrets to another power, or sabotaged any facility, or other wise committed such an act?"

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject:

"The Galactic Empire betrayed me, Supreme Moff," Nevin said, reminiscing. He was starting to believe that his crazy conspiracy theory was right after all. "I haven't done any of that. I formally resigned from the Empire after the Treaty was signed."

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject:

"Objection! There is no proof of his claim!" Treshan barked.
"Sustained," said Yittreas, he speared Nevin with a glare. "Watch your tongue, boy."
"So, that also covers the desertion charge," I continued. This was more of a show trial than Flint's... only this wasn't broadcast across the Holonet. "Now, for the murder charge. Tell the court what you saw that night."

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject:

Nevin yerned to yell back at Yittreas. There was most certainly proof of that claim! For instance, Nevin being a flamin' admiral in the Alliance! "Leia...Organa Solo," Nevin started, keeping his voice and temper barely under control. "asked me to check on Solo. I went up to the room, but I felt something wrong."

Nevin paused and looked around the room, then pointedly look at Yittreas. "By the way, ysalimari won't hamper that sort of gut feeling, Your Honor."

Looking back at Treshan, he continued. "I came into the room and I saw the two of them having sex. She had a knife and she was preparing to stab him. Solo was drunk or something; he didn't notice it or he just didn't care."

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject:

"I see. And when you saw Meehan was about to murder your commanding officer, you bravely threw yourself into the line of fire and eliminated the threat?"
"Objection, counsel is editorializing."
"Sustained," the other Supreme Moff grunted.
"You stopped an assassination attempt, then? Yes?" I amended.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject:

"That's right," Nevin said. "You can check the logs of the hotel cameras before that. I entered with no knife. You can check the security records of the ballroom...I had no knife there either."

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject:

"Thank you. No further questions."
As I sat down, with Organa Solo at my side, I saw Treshan storming up. "So, you claim the Empire betrayed you. How?"

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject:

Nevin watched as he walked over to the stand. "I don't see how that's relevent."

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject:

Treshan looked up. "Your honor, the witness is being hostile."
"Answer the question, boy," Yittreas demanded.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject:

Nevin glared at Treshan, his eyes aflame. "I left because I thought Jendob murdered someone close to me. I was wrong," he confessed, his gaze straying over to me. He finally realized the truth... it had been a horrible accident. Hadn't it? "But then I realized the Empire'd been lying at me the entire time. You are scum. You try to keep your officers in propaganda, but you're failing."
For a split second, worried gazes exchanged between Treshan and Yittreas, and I realized the true depth of their corruption: Nevin had been right all along, only with the wrong person. They killed her! There were rumors of a small cabal of Imperial officers resentful of Nevin's meteoric rise that were too frightened to step out while he was ISB Commandant. And eliminating Kara with an Imperial weapon would certainly make him leave the Empire.
What if people were right, and the Empire hadn't changed deep down? With Yittreas and Treshan, it certainly seemed the case. Even Mengsk... I began to wonder how deep the conspiracy ran. One thing was for sure, though. They'd be rooted out and taken care of. If they wished to serve under Palpatine still, they could bloody well join him.
The fearful gaze that sparked the revelation lasted only a split second before Treshan complained. "Your Honor!"
"You are treading dangerously close, whelp," sneered Yittreas.
"Yittreas!" I snapped, disregarding all titles. He crossed the line--
"Maybe that's what you're afraid of!" Nevin countered.
I cut in. "Nevin, stop! They're baiting you!"
Yittreas glared. "Silence, Counselor!"
I was about to let fly some more non-silence, but Nevin cut me off. "Let them!"
Treshan tried to pretend to be doing his job, asking, "So, what, you thought the Empire killed your prison-girl? Is that why you turned traitor?"
"Objection!" I roared as Nevin bolted upright and glared at Treshan.
"You should shut your frakkin' mouth!"
That had torn it. For a moment, Yittreas almost beamed. Nevin gave him the excuse he wanted. "That is enough!" His raspy, hollow voice tore from his throat at a volume beyond what anyone would expect of him. "Nevin Antilles, I hereby rule summarily and find you guilty on all counts!"
"What?!" Nevin barked.
I had to grip the edge of the table to not launch myself at Yittreas and end his corruption, permanently. "This is nonsense!"
Yittreas continued on. "You are hereby sentenced to death. Guards, take him away!"
"Disregard that order!"
"I am the legal authority in this courtroom!" he howled.
I snarled. "You are a farce. You are a corrupt old man with delusions of godhood who is not fit to wear that uniform! Get off that bench!"
"I will forgive you your outburst this one time, Moff. Sentence is passed. This trial is adjourned."

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Palace Courtroom 17-28
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: