Room 103 (Canjra Hol's Quarters) - Hotel Imperial
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Room 103 (Canjra Hol's Quarters) - Hotel Imperial
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Room 103 (Canjra Hol's Quarters) - Hotel Imperial

I felt an odd mix of isolation and familiarity as I sat with Hro and Canjra in her room. In a few minutes, I learned a good deal about them. They were so markedly different from their oldest sister. They were a little darker in humor, more subdued, but at the same time, they reminded me so much of her, as well as the fact that they were my family.
"Oh, yeah. Before we get any further off track, I gotta take care of something, Ams."
I looked up at Hro as he stood. "What's that?"
"Well, as Shayera's only brother, I have to give you 'the talk,'" he joked, then his face turned stone cold. "And if I ever hear that you hurt my hermana or her baby, I'll kill you and make it look like an accident."
I speared him with a determinated glare. "You don't need to worry, Commander. I would never hurt Shayera, or our baby."
His expression softened. "Yeah, I know. But I had to make it official and everything," he joked. "Seriously, I didn't mean any offense."
I kept the glare.
"Ams, I was joking."
He and Canjra exchanged nervous glances, then I grinned. "Gullible," I smirked, and we laughed.
"Could you give me a moment," I asked after the laughter subsided, and took out my comlink.
"Yeah, no problem," Canjra replied.
I selected the frequency and routing series for home, and activated the link.
"Hello?" a sweet, husky voice answered.
A smile came to my lips. "Hello, sweetheart. How are you doing right now?"
"...All right, I guess. I just got in."
"Ah. Okay. I was just checking to make sure you got home all right. Do you want to talk to Canjra or Hro?"
"Sure." But then an alert went off on the small device.
"Damn. I have another com coming in," I told her.
"Okay. I'll talk to them tomorrow."
"All right Shy. Love you."
I could hear her smirk on the other side. "I know. Love you too."
"Goodbye."
"See you later."
I selected the priority frequence. "M'lord, there's been a situation in the Solo's quarters."
"On my way," I replied. "I need to go."
"We understand. Trust me," Canjra said.
I nodded to her and Hro. "Thank you for coming by. You're always welcome at the house."
Canjra rose and embraced me. "Thank you, Ams. For everything."
I nodded quickly, and ran out the door.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Room 103 (Canjra Hol's Quarters) - Hotel Imperial
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: