Explaining the Battle System
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Suggestions » Explaining the Battle System
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keeramak
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Explaining the Battle System

5 ships versus an Executor = Crappy System.

I have over 200,000 units there, yet I am unable to use them all at once?!

Please, for the sake of 'reality' [or at least reality in the SW Universe], change it.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject:

You mean you're not allowed to far exceed your command and control systems just so you can have your little war? Keeramak, we're not compiling results for every single ship at once. Joke

Also, I do not mean that harshly at all.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Tue May 23, 2006 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject:

I agree w/ Keeramak. Razz

Actually Ams, the Ssi-Ruuvi have been known to at least command 1,300 starfighters in battle.

I have to also agree that five ships in an attack pattern? So all the other ships just kinda sit there, while five engage the enemy?

You don't have to calculuate EVERY SINGLE ship, but maybe like 4 rolls determine the average amount of damage a specific type makes. Rolls are quick, 10 seconds tops. If you are good at math, another 5 seconds tops to [average]. Then multiply that number with how many [insert class name]. Then move on to the next class.

I, myself, almost a veteran of this game have no idea how battle damages, engagement, setting up is done...

It seems every time another battle comes around, there are new rules and standards...

*hands everyone two cents* There.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject:

Actually, this system has been in place since after Brentaal, when we got tired of just doing stuff for 15 or so of the SAME kind of ship. Joke

And, Alex, it's like the initiatives under the old battlesystem. But, instead doing some several thousand rolls for your friend Keeramak here, we just have him pick his OWN order to go in, by fives. It makes administration infinitely easier, and, keeps the processing of each turn quick, so we hopefully don't have more Corulags.

Also, the damage a ship would cause depends on how its facing. This is where formations and tactics come into play. Depsite derision from certain other members, it can make an almost frightening difference from just using the old Trek-style tactic of sitting in a wall of ships and exchanging volleys. Also, if a ship's shot is obstructed, or the target is angled relative to the attacker, it can drastically alter the target profile and accuracy.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject:

But as I said on msn the unfair part is the 5 Ships fire on the SSD, then the SSD fires back, 5 Ships fire on the SSD, then the SSD fires back... this comepletely unbalences a battle, you are talking about realism with blocking shots etc, but your own battle system is extremely unrealistic....

Gavin Onasi- Territorial Commander
credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

Xen'tal- Commodore

Gruu Dunrik- Jedi Padawan
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject:

Even something like a Executor-class doesn't necessarily have the capability to destroy five ships of any class at once. For comparison, it could only shoot down three ISD-Is at once, if it were lucky.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Tue May 23, 2006 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject:

but it would still destroy a rediculous amount of ships since it is fireing at a 5:1 ratio ship wise with the other fleet...

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject:

But would it be so ridiculous? Almost every source I have read has said that Executors are capable of handling small fleets on their own, whether all of those ships charged in or not. Also, like I told you, a delay in cases such as this against the outnumbered player may be both adding an element of realism as well as balance. I'll take it up with CMAC, as I said.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject:

And if there were five SSDs then bam! 10 ISD-1 classes are out of existence; this is unfair to new players who get into trouble with the Empire and the Alliance. It’s unfair to smaller factions and it’s unfair to other players. Quite basically, it puts power over tactics; you can't have tactics if every last one of your ships disappears. I am quite tired of the system. Everyone who has gone against the Empire who is not the Alliance has fallen; it’s biased against new players and unbalanced for even veteran players. I can't even RP anymore because of how I am on the defensive all the time and no one is scared of me. It’s worthless; it’s put me on the edge to leaving quite so in fact.

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kalydon Skirata
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject:

Well no kidding Brote! The Executors are some of the most powerul ships in Star Wars...no wonder ships get wasted by them wholesale. What did you honestly expect?

Just be glad the Eclipse isn't in this game...

Commodore Kalydon Skirata--Venator Black Star

Captain--Dark Trooper IV

"In five millennia, the Mandalorians fought with and against a thousand armies on a thousand worlds.

They learned to speak as many languages and absorbed weapons technology and tactics from every war.

And yet, despite the overwhelming influence of alien cultures, and the absence of a true home world and even species, their own language not only survived but changed little; their way of life and their philosophy remained untouched; and their ideals and sense of family, of identity of nation, were only strengthened.

Armor is not what makes a Mandalorian. Armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassaliable heart. "

— Passage from "Mandalorians: Identity and Language"

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Tue May 23, 2006 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
But would it be so ridiculous? Almost every source I have read has said that Executors are capable of handling small fleets on their own, whether all of those ships charged in or not. Also, like I told you, a delay in cases such as this against the outnumbered player may be both adding an element of realism as well as balance. I'll take it up with CMAC, as I said.

SMALL fleets, numbers are the cousin and distant relative of the pirate, small faction and even the Rebels. It was always X-Wings versus huge monolithic death cruisers, now it is again, for the St. Francis of Assisi put this system to rest.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject:

Kalydon Skirata wrote:
Well no kidding Brote! The Executors are some of the most powerul ships in Star Wars...no wonder ships get wasted by them wholesale. What did you honestly expect?

Just be glad the Eclipse isn't in this game...

It is... Joke

Anyways, huge fleets versus a single Executor or Akula or some other over bloated idea of a stick for the Empire to make up for, is the only way to fight them. They can't move the ship into pieces and they can't fire at everything firing at them, its space as well, ships can fire from all sorts of angles that isn't a problem.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject:

Actually, a small fleet might be anywhere from a couple dozen very powerful craft like the Imperator to legions of lesser ships like Liberators, Carracks, and Lancers.

And no, there are no Eclipses or other superlaser-toting craft in this game.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Tue May 23, 2006 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Everyone who has gone against the Empire who is not the Alliance has fallen

I beg to differ. Every battle the Alliance has fought with the Empire thus far, we've lost. And that was without an Executor and before Akulas came into existance.

Besides, that's the point of building these huge mammoths - so you can take on smaller fleets easily without having to sustain much damage.

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject:

Anyway... if you guys think 5-ship turns are too few, well... what are your suggestions? This is, after all, the Suggestions forum, not the "File a Complaint" forum. So, you have found a problem, now, what is your idea to fix it? We're always open to ways to streamline and improve realism.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Tue May 23, 2006 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject:

The VvD Explanation

Ok so we have 100s of thousands of fighters, but we can't use them all at once? *gasps* Why not? Because if these are all droids we have to program each squadron or group to do what we want. This isn't an instant process, and yes some processes are built in, but when its a new design, AI doesn't adapt. espically since the sheer cheapness of these.fighters. So now their organic pilots, but we have to comm these guys, and sometimes they'll ask questions.
And then we have the blastboat issue of them not being able to take out ESDs. Guess what, the Thrawn trilogy was probably talking about MILLIONS of these guys. Yes, they can probably take out an ISD when you have 100,000 of them, but in for then one shot. And then we have the problem of MASS. Each won't be able to shoot the same thing at the same time, as these guys need space. So, even if its 3D, there is only limited attack space. If we make a sphere around it, we have another problem - TLs will be able to hit them. So, there goes that theory that we can shoot 100,000 shots at once.
Now, we have a massive maint problem. Yes you pay for your ship to be maintained. Now where is it being maintained though? Your shipyards can only handle X amount in X amount of time. So maybe only 20,000 can be fixed per month, but the others are battling during that month - they'll fall apart before maintence. So, we have to have ship capabilities.
So our three problems are space, coordination and maintenence.

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject:

well you heard my suggestion ams...

It is:
Group one fleet A fires
Group one fleet B fires
Group two fleet A fires
Group two fleet B fires
Group three fleet A fires
No other groups for fleet B, they lose their turn
etc.. That would continue until all fleet A ships fired, perhaps fleet B groups would fire one more time in that depending on fleet size of fleet A. That would add time to fire as well, giving all the larger fleets ships time to fire and the smaller fleet gets to fire more than once if the larger fleet is much larger (not every group may get to fire though... to add more realism as well).
That way all ships gets to fire, but the smaller fleet doesnt have the advantage of firing many more times than the larger fleet.

After that round of firing is done, the losses will be calculated, and shown by which ships were lost, then the player could re-make his battle order to compensate for losses and it continues.

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject:

I believe the system should be for a certain number of your ships attacking at once an enemy, only you calculate the risk factor of the whole group in a certain class of ship. One big dice roll for each class would help a lot I think and would help realism. Now this would unfortunately mean if the one person decides to split the fleet into divisions and attack different parts of the opposing fleet then you would have to roll for each fleet in the same fashion but as seperates. This would help a lot I think, more so then this system would.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject:

We dropped dice on everything but ions. Too time consuming.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject:

Use one of them online features, you have to involve a bit of luck or its not Star Wars, Han Solo would have to agree with me on that one. Joke

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject:

We have our own number generator. However, it also has its flaws, as the Alliance found out with Rakata Prime. It gave the SAME result for weeks in a row.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject:

Then find a new one, a better one, we can then make it better, stronger, we have the technology, we have the Cray. (100 million dollar man) Joke

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject:

He made the one we use, and it's extremely flexible, but it has occasional problems, and the were issues with realism using dice, such as missing stationary, large objects at close range.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject:

My idea is better Joke

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
He made the one we use, and it's extremely flexible, but it has occasional problems, and the were issues with realism using dice, such as missing stationary, large objects at close range.

For realism sake you will not roll for close range attack, you just say it hit. Joke

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject:

Even though luck and probability say it could miss?

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Even though luck and probability say it could miss?

Close range is like an automatic hit... its like putting your gun to someone's side and then firing and missing. If you are firing at a huge target with a huge gun or small one you will hit. Joke

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject:

You cannot discount the possibility of gross technical failure, Brote.

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Holder of the all-powerful 20,000th post
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject:

I think Gavin's system has the most workability, as well as resemblance to the current system. However, a smaller fleet neededn't necessarily be penalized for a small difference in size. The loss of turns would occur with large discrepancies, such as Carida.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject:

Carnor Jax wrote:
You cannot discount the possibility of gross technical failure, Brote.

Yes, but that wasn't the question asked of my system, if it were then I would say make a seperate roll for close range attackers for such.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject:

Brote, no offense, but your system has zero use of tactically placed weapons or anything.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject:

Victor von Doom wrote:
Brote, no offense, but your system has zero use of tactically placed weapons or anything.

That is what the roll is for... you calculate what vessels have what facing the enemy, then you roll. Joke

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject:

And then people will yell that their ships are not in the formation they want. Joke That's why, right now, the combatants pick their own formations and firing sequences (formerly called the order of battle, I was tired of the blank looks... Joke)so they can at least engage the way the want. The results, however, depend on the assets engaged and the tactical knowledge of the commanders.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
And then people will yell that their ships are not in the formation they want. Joke That's why, right now, the combatants pick their own formations and firing sequences (formerly called the order of battle, I was tired of the blank looks... Joke)so they can at least engage the way the want. The results, however, depend on the assets engaged and the tactical knowledge of the commanders.

And in other words, you fight Imperials you get vaporized because their assets are better. Rolling Eyes

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject:

Not necessarily, though picking your battles wisely is never a bad thing instead of dumping every last ship into an assault against a lone planet or ship is always a good idea.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject:

Well that is because those people think they can attack... only if they have this number, rightfully so when we talk about SSDs whipping out whole fleets. Rolling Eyes
Players of smaller fleets would be whipped out in mass. Smaller Factions would disappear to the number of one Executor as it hit one small number of a fleet at a time. Where my system comes in and where Gavin's is still flawed.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject:

Except not everyone will attack with all of the same class.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject:

The problem I see with non-dice rolls is that Admins, mainly Cray and Ams judge the battle damage. That is unfair, sort of speak. They may consider a tactic completely stupid and judge it according to what they think.

Dice rolls are chances and effectiveness of the rolled tactic working. Does an X-Wing have a chance against an Executor. Yes. But what's the probability it will survive?! Like 1 out of a billion; but that does not competely negate the chances.

I'm proposing a MSN conference with all players to talk about this and we will come up with a system and present it to the board.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject:

I think on the boards would be just as well, Alex. It would make sure everyone gets an equal chance.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject:

exactly, I would be willing to work in this conversation to a better battlesystem!

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject:

Meh, either way, I'll get a group and we'll come up with something. If people see a good change or a flaw, post it.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject:

It would let those who have no problem with it say so, instead of just being cut out. Joke

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject:

I have no problem. End of story.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject:

All right, then leave us you stunted piece of slim.

Oh wait, this is OOC. Rolling Eyes

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject:

Tell me Alex, do you think you could moderate this? Literally thousands of ships attacking each other, and you have to roll for nearly each weapon. I think the admins are streched enough as it is. Its either use your system and make two members CMAC or keep the system and the admins. And what I mean is I have been asking for an armor price for two months (or whatever) and I have yet to recieve it -the admins are busy, and its a busy time of year. So, until you can do it, don't talk. Its like at SWD, don't whine that the Avs don't get your action done for about 2 days - there are other people doing stuff too.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
All right, then leave us you stunted piece of slim.

Oh wait, this is OOC. Rolling Eyes

Which makes it baiting and flaming... watch yourself.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Tue May 23, 2006 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject:

This game will come to a complete standstill if this isn't fixed.

Think about it this way, 10 battles pop up. We all know that's coming, and are all of going to be fought like this? If it is....

We need a system, yes I'm not exactly what will fit this game's needs, but we need a new one. [At least I feel that way.] The one we have now, is just as slow as the previous systems and will take EQUALLY as long with thousands of ships rotating into 5s.

And VVD, if you don't have a problem with this system, why are you in this conversation?

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject:

Because, this conversation is about explaining it... not complaining it. Unless I misread the topic title. Joke

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject:

I can edit that. Razz

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
And VVD, if you don't have a problem with this system, why are you in this conversation?

Because people want it changed, and you are basically telling us that like it to STFU. Guess what I'm not going to STFU. Joke I like it the way it is as it is functional.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Suggestions » Explaining the Battle System
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: