The Confederate Report
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » The Confederate Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Victor von Doom
Commander


Joined: 03 Mar 2005
Posts: 1358
Location: The US

 Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: The Confederate Report
Reply with quote

~~~The Confederate Montly~~~

The only source of news from the Yoggoy Confederate


Previous Articles:

None


Stay tuned for todays Confederate report!
_________________


Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"Why? What's wrong?"
Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"I've got VVD."

Last edited by Victor von Doom on Thu May 18, 2006 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign


Joined: 03 Jun 2005
Posts: 369
Location: Devaron

 Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Wow. So profound.
_________________
Jayceon Taylor
+ Supreme Vizier, Devaron Sovereignty
+ Commander of Sovereign-class Flames of the Dragon
+ Ex-Admiral, Nespis Republic

Adeline Taylor
+ Head of Intelligence, Devaron Sovereignty
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Victor von Doom
Commander


Joined: 03 Mar 2005
Posts: 1358
Location: The US

 Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Its still being written. Joke
_________________


Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"Why? What's wrong?"
Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Victor von Doom
Commander


Joined: 03 Mar 2005
Posts: 1358
Location: The US

 Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Confederate Report Issue #1 - Our Absence

Some people probably have noticed, other probably haven't, but the Confederate seems all but erased from the galaxy. Since our Prime Unu's death, the Confederate has focused mostly on finding a replacement for him, but that's not all that has been going on. The other things revolve around the recent Ssi-Ruuk Imperium.

The Ssi-Ruuk have emerged in the galaxy as a seemingly major power, and they seem to have a large fleet. They claim to only use entechment on prisoners, something we detest as we believe unless it was a severe crime, like urder which Ssi-Ruuk don't seem to do as they're all slave to Keeramak, so, they'll entech you if you get an extra ration? We began our investigation of the Ssi-Ruuk here.

We sent one of our few remain diplomants, Belis Zarles, to the planet Cerea, and from there the Keeramak and him ventured to the world Woteba, where he offered Keeramak the world and the Fizz, a technology that makes the planet a paradise. All he wanted in exchange was to know how entechmenet worked. The Keeramak said no, but told him he would get acess to it if he joined up with the new Vratix Corporation. He did willingly. He was told of a meeting so he took some of his things he would offer, a new breed of Killik, to the meeting. He hid them in the ceiling and ventalation shafts. Keeramak took this as a sign of agression, and told Zarles he was about to be booted off the ship, after trying to destroy the Confederate's pride - Final Will. Instead, Keeramak had him strapped to an entechment table and prepared to suck his soul from him and place him in a Ssi-Ruuk fighter. Now, Zarles had to talk his way out of the situation, and luckily for him there had been a recent pirate attack so he managed to get off.

So, after giving an explanation the Keeramak still intended on using entechment on him. Also during this time, the Keeramak said he had tens of thousands of fighters, now, this is absurd - there obviously aren't that many criminals to entech that many fighters, so they did indeed lie to the Confederate. They also seemed to have taken advantage of the Confederate's demilitarization status and made threats that they would 'slag' Yoggoy, if the Alliance fleet wasn't there.

So, the 'Holy' Keeramak had tried to entech a honest man and clearly lied to the galaxy. Sounds like a great and honest person that we want to be around, eh?

-Jullie Taberman, the Confederate Report
_________________


Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"Why? What's wrong?"
Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jaster Kelborn
Member
Member


Joined: 09 Mar 2006
Posts: 89

 Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

I would just like to remind you that fizz is a corrosive acid that plagued Woteba, so it didn't make it a paradise. It would attack anything that appeared to harm the environment of the planet (People, Killiks, and Sisi-Ruuvi for example).

It would seem to me that you were trying to take advantage of the offer by ripping off Keermek for a death trap, while still acquiring the Sisi-Ruuvi's most prized possession.

My question is in fact, why would you want the entrenchment anyway?
_________________
Mandalore the Absolute
Age: 29

"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises."
— Canderous Ordo

In five millennia, the Mandalorians fought with and against a thousand armies on a thousand worlds. They learned to speak as many languages and absorbed weapons technology and tactics from every war. And yet, despite the overwhelming influence of alien cultures, and the absence of a true home world and even species, their own language not only survived but changed little; their way of life and their philosophy remained untouched; and their ideals and sense of family, of identity of nation, were only strengthened. Armor is not what makes a Mandalorian. Armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassaliable heart. "
— Passage from "Mandalorians: Identity and Language

"Verd ori'shya beskar'gam"
— Mandalorian proverb
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message
Victor von Doom
Commander


Joined: 03 Mar 2005
Posts: 1358
Location: The US

 Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

And we may ask how you know so much of the Fizz? Also the Keeramak wanted the Fizz as a weapon, and we have no use for weapon. We wanted entechment to find ways to reverse and stop it.
_________________


Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"Why? What's wrong?"
Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jaster Kelborn
Member
Member


Joined: 09 Mar 2006
Posts: 89

 Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Galactic Database, the damn planet wasn't always under Killik jurisdiction.

I would also like to present the chances of that being your true motives on the technology. All we have to do is review your past, which by your standards was the glory days of the killiks I bet.

Quote:
Keeramak said he had tens of thousands of fighters, now, this is absurd - there obviously aren't that many criminals to entrench that many fighters, so they did indeed lie to the Confederate. They also seemed to have taken advantage of the Confederate's demilitarization status and made threats that they would 'slag' Yoggoy, if the Alliance fleet wasn't there.


Tens of thousands isn't enough? We're talking about a total population of tens of billions.

Ssi-Ruuvi Committing Crimes
Quote:
Ssi-Ruuk don't seem to do as they're all slave to Keeramak


Thats contradicted as they actually have a mind of their OWN. Unlike you Killiks, who are all chained to one hive (mind).

Quote:
where he offered Keeramak the world and the Fizz, a technology that makes the planet a paradise.


Doesn't seem like your offering a weapon, more like a summer vacation spot. Joke
_________________
Mandalore the Absolute
Age: 29

"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises."
— Canderous Ordo

In five millennia, the Mandalorians fought with and against a thousand armies on a thousand worlds. They learned to speak as many languages and absorbed weapons technology and tactics from every war. And yet, despite the overwhelming influence of alien cultures, and the absence of a true home world and even species, their own language not only survived but changed little; their way of life and their philosophy remained untouched; and their ideals and sense of family, of identity of nation, were only strengthened. Armor is not what makes a Mandalorian. Armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassaliable heart. "
— Passage from "Mandalorians: Identity and Language

"Verd ori'shya beskar'gam"
— Mandalorian proverb


Last edited by Jaster Kelborn on Thu May 18, 2006 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message
Darth Margera
Lieutenant


Joined: 09 Jun 2005
Posts: 603

 Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Though I normally stay out of conversations such as this, almost indefinately when they involve the Killik, but in this one, I must intervene: Mr. Kelborn, are you aware of the very people you are trying to defend? The Ssi-Ruuvi kidnapped an officer of the Nespis Republic, completely unprovoked. They lured him onboard to retrieve another Nespis Officer who had recently been kidnapped by a Bounty Hunter, and now hold them, against their will, aboard a ship in the midst of a battle with a pirate fleet.
_________________
" Cheer up Brian! You know what they say!

Some things in life are bad.
They can really make you mad.
Others'll just make you swear, and curse.

When you're chewing on life's Gristle
Don't grumble! Give a whistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best... and

Always look on the briiiiight side of life... "

-Otto to Brian, during crucifixion, 33 A.D.

" Police Officer: The personal effects of Jake Blues... one broken pair of sunglasses... one unused prophylactic... one soiled... "

" Elwood: What kind of music do you usually have here?
Claire: Oh, we got both kinds. We got country and western. "

" Elwood: Illinois Nazis.
Jake: I hate Illinois Nazis. "

-The Blues Brothers

Lance Jerak
Julian Noble
Lord Tarpin
Kristina Stark
Silas Orites 'Zealot'
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
kypjargon
Lieutenant


Joined: 11 Nov 2005
Posts: 507
Location: Look up ...

 Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Quote:
Though I normally stay out of conversations such as this, almost indefinately when they involve the Killik, but in this one, I must intervene: Mr. Kelborn, are you aware of the very people you are trying to defend? The Ssi-Ruuvi kidnapped an officer of the Nespis Republic, completely unprovoked. They lured him onboard to retrieve another Nespis Officer who had recently been kidnapped by a Bounty Hunter, and now hold them, against their will, aboard a ship in the midst of a battle with a pirate fleet.


Perhaps you should check your facts, Lord Tarpin. Jerak and the Nespis fleet commander will be released from Ssi-ruuk custody as soon as the situation with the pirates is resolved. It would be dangerous to both the Nespis Officers and the Shriwirr itself to lower the shields in order to allow them to leave in the middle of a confrontation.

Had you not fled like a coward you would right now be feasting with the Nespis Officers and the Ssi-ruuk.

Also, the Keeramak hired me to make a point to the Nespis republic.

Quote:
Some people probably have noticed, other probably haven't, but the Confederate seems all but erased from the galaxy. Since our Prime Unu's death, the Confederate has focused mostly on finding a replacement for him, but that's not all that has been going on. The other things revolve around the recent Ssi-Ruuk Imperium.


The Ssi-Ruuk have emerged in the galaxy as a seemingly major power, and they seem to have a large fleet. They claim to only use entechment on prisoners, something we detest as we believe unless it was a severe crime, like urder which Ssi-Ruuk don't seem to do as they're all slave to Keeramak, so, they'll entech you if you get an extra ration? We began our investigation of the Ssi-Ruuk here.


We sent one of our few remain diplomants, Belis Zarles, to the planet Cerea, and from there the Keeramak and him ventured to the world Woteba, where he offered Keeramak the world and the Fizz, a technology that makes the planet a paradise. All he wanted in exchange was to know how entechmenet worked. The Keeramak said no, but told him he would get acess to it if he joined up with the new Vratix Corporation. He did willingly. He was told of a meeting so he took some of his things he would offer, a new breed of Killik, to the meeting. He hid them in the ceiling and ventalation shafts. Keeramak took this as a sign of agression, and told Zarles he was about to be booted off the ship, after trying to destroy the Confederate's pride - Final Will. Instead, Keeramak had him strapped to an entechment table and prepared to suck his soul from him and place him in a Ssi-Ruuk fighter. Now, Zarles had to talk his way out of the situation, and luckily for him there had been a recent pirate attack so he managed to get off.


So, after giving an explanation the Keeramak still intended on using entechment on him. Also during this time, the Keeramak said he had tens of thousands of fighters, now, this is absurd - there obviously aren't that many criminals to entech that many fighters, so they did indeed lie to the Confederate. They also seemed to have taken advantage of the Confederate's demilitarization status and made threats that they would 'slag' Yoggoy, if the Alliance fleet wasn't there.


So, the 'Holy' Keeramak had tried to entech a honest man and clearly lied to the galaxy. Sounds like a great and honest person that we want to be around, eh?


So the Confederate, having been reduced to a demilitarized shadow of its former self, has resorted to propaganda and lies to fight its battles. Had the Ssi-ruuk ever intended to entech you, they would have done so when you were strapped to the entenchment table.

You were strapped to this table for so long because it was at that point that I made contact. When you were freed I notice you chose not to remain with the fleet.

Your behaviour in slagging off a potential ally also throws into light a possible violation of your demilitarization. I wonder how the Pirates knew where we were? And I also wonder how they managed to afford more than forty billion credits worth of military hardware? I know Nespis does not associate with their kind nor do the Terrans, I know that I didn't and I know that the Keeramak didn't since he is preparing to engage their fleet. That leaves just one member of the meeting. Your "diplomat".

I ask you, Ms Taberman, have you really checked your facts before writing this bunch of lies and useless propaganda?

_________________

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr



Salan Vita
Coruscant Private Hospital CEO
66,000cr
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Titus Pullo
Member
Member


Joined: 28 Apr 2006
Posts: 70

 Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

You know nothing of the power of the Families when united. The inter-mafia wars are over; the families have been united. Watch your back or you might find yourself at the wrong end of a blaster held by a Soldat or a Capo. If you continue you talk like that, you may end up getting whacked, that is a promise not a threat.

Our finances are our own doings, you can not expect the Mafia to be poor? With our money pooled together from our business fronts we make a hell of a lot more than you can ever dream of.

Don Pullo
Sodan Family


(Think Italian mafia!! and italian accent and you will get the attitude of the post.)
_________________
The Sodan
Pirate Fleet

Credits: 8,260,600,000 credits
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message
kypjargon
Lieutenant


Joined: 11 Nov 2005
Posts: 507
Location: Look up ...

 Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

I wouldn't count on it, Don Pullo, people who cross me have a nasty habit of turning up dead. So perhaps it is you who should watch yourself. Of course in order for you to try anything against me, you must first survive the battle.

And you didn't account for how you knew about our location.

Vita

_________________

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr



Salan Vita
Coruscant Private Hospital CEO
66,000cr
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » The Confederate Report
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




All content and data are copyright © the SWVII CMAC Council unless otherwise noted by same.

SWVII Theme is based off the Solaris font. We claim no copyright, except on banner image[s].
Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003



Powered by CrayBB (modified phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group)