Hotel Imperial - Galaxy Ball Hotel Accommodations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Hotel Imperial - Galaxy Ball Hotel Accommodations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject:

Awww, all the interesting stuff happens after I leave.

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
Coruscant Private Hospital CEO
66,000cr
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject:

Luke walked around the room for a moment, the telegram he received this morning, someone was wandering around Coruscant... someone claiming that they were a Rebel Alliance Wing Commander. The man fit the rough description of one of the Officers that was held at Lusankya. But Luke had received a report from Moff Jendob himself stating clearly that the man in question was killed.
Luke had contacted several people in the Alliance Fighter Corps, but no one had heard from the Wing Commander since the incident. The Wing Commander was going to make an appearance at the ball to prove to Luke that he was still around.
Nicole shook her head at Luke, "I have a bad feeling about this."
Luke shrugged, "What can I do? What if this guy is who he claims to be?"
Nicole frowned, "you can not get involved, that's what."
Luke shook his head, "I'm gonna meet him, see if he is who he says he is."
Nicole nodded slowly, "Well take Jasmine with you, just in case."
Luke raised his eyebrows, "in case of what?"
Nicole turned to face her husband, "In case he's lying."

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Acer

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject:

Kyle slowly wandered downstairs. As he walked past another set of Imperial guards, his smouth curled into a slight sneer, and a look of hardness swept his face. The previous night, after that conversation with Field Marshal (or more like wannabe) Jax Carnor, he wasn't able to get any sleep. Damn Imperials... The ba*tards who murdered his father in cold blood. In a moment of helplessness, Kyle thanked the fact that at least his hatred of the Imperials were now more or less more in hold than before, due to to the utilization of his force powers.

As he entered the dining hall, his eyes were immediately attracted to a group of people. From what he could see, it seemed to be an argument between Han and Cassie against Arlyn. What an interesting way to begin the morning. Kyle walked up, and sat at a nearby table, where a man with the looks of a bounty hunter and a droid sat. He barely acknowledged them, while attempting to secretly focus his attention on the "big" argument currently going on.

When the seemingly trivial argument finally ended, (and had Kyle laughing heartily inwards), he got up, stacked some flood onto a plate and got himself a cup of juice, and walked back to the table he formerly sat at. This time, though, he decided to start a conversation.

"So, how do you like how this event is going?"

This is directed to Space Jawa

203,500,000 credits left

Admiral Jack Williams - Galactic Alliance | Commander of the Alliance Fifth Fleet

376,343 credits left

General Jan Dodonna - Galactic Alliance

200,000 credits left

Jan Ors - Freelancer
("Oh, as if I haven't saved you from the bad guys a few dozen times.")

100,000,000 credits left

King Ebareebaveebeedee - King of Skor II

3,886,900,000 credits left

Last edited by Acer on Mon May 29, 2006 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject:

Jase stepped into the dining hall, his face devoid of emotion. Erics and Sarafina were still sleeping, Jase didn't sleep much. Years of mental and phsical conditioning meant he required very little rest. He briefly scanned the room, noticing one man in particular. Oh yeah, he'd recognize that feeling anywhere. No disguise could cover the feeling Jase had when that man was in the room, Boba Fett. Why was he here though? It was odd, but Jase knew Fett had his reasons. From the way he was acting, Jase concluded he was trying to remain hidden. Hidden in plain sight, brilliant. Jase continued to the buffet, picking up a small tray and placing some food on it. He found a table to himself and sat down, beginning to eat quietly.

Jase Denora
Jedi Knight, Member of the GA, all around smexy badass.

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Death is a beautiful thing.
 Back to top »
Space Jawa
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject:

For clarification, I’m not at the same table as Boba. I’m at a table next to his.

And just so you all know, Drake is not a droid, and he shouldn’t be confused so easily for one. His face looks at least a little more than half human.

”Well, half of me is wishing that these people could get along a little better. The other half is finding all this arguing amusing.” He said, still facing the location Solo had previously been located at.

”Other half?”
”We’ve been over this.”
”That’s not going to change my impression of when you refer to me as your ‘other half’. I’m just as much you as you are me.”
”You don’t even know what you’re saying
”Is that so? Or is it just that you don’t understand my phrasing of it?”

Turning to face his head at the man, he followed up.

“Why? What about you?”

R3-B
Drake IIM-3's loyal companion

Assests:
99,850 Credits

Nora Stark
Owner and head of StarteK Industries

Assets:
21,350,000 Credits
StarteK Industries
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject:

Lucious watched Han Solo's hand approach his head, but refused to move. If this idiot believed hitting was the solution, Lucious would personally see the removal of such a mentally challenged individual. His eyes coolly shot to the twins, a lean smile spreading across his face.

"When they are older, they'll know their father is nothing but a weak man who leans on his wife for political support." with that Lucious turned around and rejoined Jack and Irina.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn shook her head furiously after rejoining the table. Jaini glared at the Commander-In-Chief and it seemed a family fued would ensure in the near future, unless of course, Han apologized. It wouldn't matter if Arlyn was truly right, to which she still believed, Han would beg for her acceptance. Arlyn grabbed her utensil and furiously began to eat.

"He's a jerk, don't worry about it." Jaini whispered so none of the onlookers could hear her, "Father was about to rip that man's head off, but Lucious said he would take care of it."

Arlyn chuckled and looked at Onasi, "Sorry to disturb your breakfast."

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject:

Boba saw Jase enter, and like a true professional, the man didn't even acknowledge him. Good, thought Boba, But I'm going to need to speak with him. Better now than later... And maybe I can establish myself as a bumbling fool in the process.

Boba finished his food, and went back up for another tray. After grabbing the food, he started to make his way back to his table, and, looking quite obviously at Jase, he began walking over, waved, and said a bit loudly, "Hey, aren't you that Jedi from the holovids?"

Then, stumbling a bit, Boba made a calculated mis-step, making it look like he nearly tripped over his own feet, caught himself, and sat down at Jase's table. "You know, I'm a big fan of yours... Not takin' any crap from those Imperial types, ya know," he said, still using the obnoxious voice.

Then, making sure everyone was finished looking at him, he lowered his voice, and said, "Good to see you again, Jase. Wasn't expecting to see you here."

Noticing the expression on Jase's face, Boba said, "I'm just here to observe someone. If I get a chance to eleminate them, I will, but not unless the chance presents itself, so I'm not too worried about cover. No one knows what I look like, anyway."

Last edited by Boba Fett on Mon May 29, 2006 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject:

Gavin nodded at Arlyn "It's fine with me, nothing like a little controversy to lighten your day..." He laughed a little, his day was getting better "Say, you know of anyone that could train me in hand-to-hand combat, and more blaster training? I know this seems random, but after Kubindi I realize I need some more training then what I already have."

Gavin Onasi- Territorial Commander
credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

Xen'tal- Commodore

Gruu Dunrik- Jedi Padawan
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle sat in meditation, his eyes wandering over the galaxy at large when he detected something in the Force. A dark presence within the hotel, something that was moving in the shadows. Yoogle probed deeper into the shadows, the darkness around him slowly clearing. A dark image laid ahead of him, he was unable to tell if it was male or female, but it was surely a killer.

The Grand Master attemped to grow closer to the individual to learn it's identity, but all that was shown was a clone from old wars. What did this mean? Yoogle pondered this and asked the Force ghosts of old. Their whispers were interrupted by the fighting of Han Solo and Lucious Victorinox. And the shadow was present, ever watching the battle play out.

Yoogle watched the battle unfold, the cruel and sly smile of Lucious was unsettling, but his conscience was good. Yoogle skipped the girl and studied Solo. He was confused, full of anger, regret and sudden happiness. A secret pocket of revenge was filling inside the man, he was playing a bad game of Hakupata Chess.

A whisper hissed Cassie's name and the Grand Master turned his attention to the girl. Something dark was sorrounding her, as her fuel of revenge grew ever more present. Something would happen with this young girl, whether it be for the greater good or greater evil, Yoogle could not interfere. She was not the shadow presence, Yoogle mentally and spiritually scanned each member in the room, taking their presence into his memory.

Jase Denora? Their recent holo-communications brought a subconscience smile to Yoogle's face. Jase Denora was a man lead by none other than himself. His allegiance to the New Jedi Order and Galactic Alliance Jedi Order, did not exist. It was mainly personal gain for each. He was a different man, but how long would that last?

And finally the presence of the clone soldier, but something wasn't right. His age was far to young to be left over from the clone wars. He was either the lost child of Jango or an offspring of another rogue clone. The later was less expected and this peeked Yoogle's curiousity.

He opened his eyes and used the Force to collect his lightsaber. Mr. Fett, if indeed it was him, would be under the keen eye of the Jedi. He opened his communication device and hailed Kyp. It was time these two took a stroll.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn glanced up at Onasi and smirked, "I happen to be pretty good myself, and I could use some practice..." her eyes scanned the room, then returned to Onasi, "I might know of a few that can help you. If the Galactic Alliance grants us leave, we can take a small training session at Geonosis... Some of the best fighters in the galaxy were moved there..."

Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject:

"That would be good, I am a little rusty when it comes to fighting people hand to hand, although I am pretty good with my vibroblade swords." he then glanced towards Han "So what the hell is going on between you and them over there." he gave a head nod towards Han, Cassie and the others

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn looked back towards Cassie, "She is a traitor to the Galactic Alliance. Some security assets found an interesting piece of her past." Her eyes winked sarcastically at Cassie, "Han Solo, on the otherhand, is blinded by the apparent show of loyalty. I'm not sure what Cassie was planning, but my hope was to interview her at the least. Mr. Solo fought against that, and if Miss Meehan proves herself a traitor.... well you can imagine the damage that can do." She shrugged, "Not my concern as much any ways, I've alerted Imperial Security so it is out of my hands."

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject:

Nicole found Jasmine, she was crying in the lobby of the hotel. Nicole rushed over, "what's happened?"
Jasmine blinked back tears and cleared her throat, "It's.. it's Jandon!" she cried, "he had a heat attack in his sleep and died during the night."
Nicole's look of surprise turned into one of horror, "so Luke's vision was right..."
Jasmine looked up, "wh-what? Luke saw this? He knew it was going to happen?"
Nicole looked back, "well... yeah.. kinda... he said something was going to happen."
Jasmine's temper flared, "and he didn't tell me?! He told YOU but not ME?"
Nicole stepped back slightly, as several pot plants started floating around the room.
Jasmine stood, her saber flew to her hand, "I wonder... was it really a heart attack, or was it Luke murdering my fiance? Or was it the both of you?" Jasmine started slowly pacing the room as the stormtroopers started getting a little closer and gripping their weapons tighter. Jasmine ignited the saber and the troopers reacted, "throw the weapon to the ground and raise your hands miss."
Jasmine turned to them, "throw the weapon... good idea." She cast the weapon out, the blade still ignited, towards the troopers. Both of whom became only half the men they used to be.

Nicole looked at her friend, "What... what's the matter with you?"
Jasmine looked back, her eyes full of hatred and evil. A dark presence surrounding her, "The matter with me? You're the one that didn't tell their friend that their fiance was going to die. You knew and you didn't tell me." She pulled the lightsaber up to Nicole's throat, "and now, you're gonna pay for it."
Nicole flinched slightly and closed her eyes, "Luke won't let you live after this."
Jasmine's eyes flickered at the mention of her master, "Well, I'll be long gone before he gets back."

"Actually, he's right outside paying the taxi." A voice re-sounded clearly throughout the lobby. "now drop the hardware or I'll have to start some plastic surgery." Nicole and Jasmine both turned to find Gavin Young, a man they'd both thought long since dead, standing in the door way with a pistol pointed at Jasmine. "That's a Phoenix pistol isn't it?" Nicole queried.
"Yes actually it is, so I 'spose that Jandon will be the one killing you. Indirectly of course," Gavin replied. Nicole frowned and shook her head, bad timing.

Luke stepped through the doors, saber in his hands, "Jasmine, put it on the ground. Now."
Jasmine looked from Nicole to Luke, then back to Nicole, "no. Master, I don't think I will." She reached out to the Force, Nicole started choking!
"Jasmine!" Luke called, "stop this madness!" Jasmine was intent on killing Nicole, Luke acted fast, his lightsaber activated with a snap-hiss and he swung at Jasmine.
She quickly deflected the attack, "come now Skywalker, you can do better then that."
Luke frowned, "I don't want to kill you."
Jasmine sniggered, "you won't. You can't kill me, because you are weak!" She lunged at him, pushing him through the door to the restaurant. Luke's saber buzzed as he brought it up to deflect her series of attacks. Jasmine pushed Luke hard, sending him flying to the other end of the room.
Luke collided with the wall, causing it to crack under the power of Jasmine's push.
Luke pushed on his heals, sending him hurtling through the air through a controlled Force Jump. He twisted his wrist around, causing his saber to appear to rotate. He brings the saber down on Jasmine, she twists her arm upwards, blocking Luke's attack with her saber. Beads of sweat ran down Luke's face. He was concentrating hard on the battle, but was also considering two other things, 1) Gavin Young at the door, trying to get a decent shot without hitting anyone else and 2)using a power Luke recently perfected.

Jasmine quickly spun around, landing a blow to Luke's torso. A large red gash formed in the wake of the swipe. Luke cried out in pain. Suddenly Nicole ran in, "LUKE! I'm having the baby!" Luke grimaced at the wound but replied, "Can you hold it in for a few moments dear?"
As he was distracted, Jasmine took the opportunity to send a lancing blow to Luke's saber, she made a sharp contact and the hilt started violently shaking, Luke dropped it and it exploded on the ground, sending shrapnel into Luke's leg. Luke moaned with the pain, but didn't lose sight of his goal. Jasmine sent lightning into Luke's body, draining his health and throwing him back against the wall. "Evil will triumph because good is DUMB!" She launches more lightning, but Luke seems to just shrug it off. He jumps down from the large hole in the wall. He grabs Jasmine's arm, he looks strong but his voice is weak and wheezing, "By the power vested in me by the Galactic Alliance. You are under arrest, you will be taken to Rhen Var prison until trial."

I will be mainly focusing on Luke for the time being and therefore i need some reason for Jasmine not to be around much. This is that reason

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject:

The Sovereign Protector exited the elevator just in time to see a smear of green light fly through the air. With a cold detatchment he watched the two stormtroopers be cut down. Bloody fools, Jax thought as he reached behind his back, clawping his wrists tightly behind his belt. He watched and waited as Luke went through his tirade, then spoke up, his voice a harsh resonance.

"Wrong, Master Skywalker. She will be arrested under Imperial Doctrine 1174-23A, the murder of two of the Galactic Empire's stormtroopers. We hold jurisdiction over this planet, Jedi, and we will oversee her trial." His attention turned to the female, his voice becoming a low, menacing growl.

"Jasmine, you will follow me or I will be forced to take swift, and lethal force. You will be accompanied by me personally to an Imperial detention facility pending your trial." His fists tightened even more, his helm turning to look the girl directly in the eyes. The Sovereign Protector stood ten meters away, his arms folded, his posture rather relaxed though the tension in his voice was palpable.

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Holder of the all-powerful 20,000th post
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject:

Boba had stood up from the table, pulling out one of his DL-44's. He was crouched, his right hand steadying his left, aiming for the rogue Jedi's head. He wondered what was going to happen, when Jax stepped into the room.

Typically arrogant, thought Boba, as he continued to aim his blaster. The Jedi might still be dangerous.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn pulled her twin blasters from her sides whispering, "By the gods!" Her voice was loud as Gavin and Jaini pushed the table over, "EVERYBODY CALM DOWN! DROP THE WEAPON, JASTER!" Jaini grabbed for a secret weapon and aimed with an odd precision. She flashed a grin, "I was part of the flight patrol, you know." They aimed, directly at the weak points of the hidden bounty hunter. Around the room, people flipped their tables for defense or dived out of the way.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject:

"And under Jedi Code 1," he smiled to himself, "she is your prisoner. Any maltreatment and I will press charges. May the force be with you both." He turned to face the stunned crowed, "Meerel put that blaster away before I remove it. Everybody please be seated and face this way I have a special announcement to make and it has to be quick as Nicole is in labour."
He coughed slightly, "Ladies and Gentlemen this is Gavin Young. Former, presumed dead, POW of the Galactic Empire. Any questions or anything you can ask him, I must dash... I'm sensing twins..." He looked to Leia, "why our family?" He ran out to where his wife was delivering.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?

Last edited by Gavin Young on Mon May 29, 2006 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject:

Lucious cursed as weapons and battles sprung around the hotel. What the hell. Jack and Irina pulled their weapons as the table flipped on its side. Lucious cursed, he didn't have any. He pulled out his communicator device and rang that blasted aide of his.

"Boy get to the lobby, we have a situation. Bring your weapons." he hissed into the panel then turned it off before he could reply. Jack and Irina aimed their weapons at Jaster, with an eerie sort of precision. Then again, their occupation in the old days could explain a lot.
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject:

Boba frowned, and said, while still aiming the weapon, "We were told we could carry weapons for defense. You're saying a rogue Jedi isn't a potential threat to the lives of everyone here?"

Sighing, Boba holstered the weapon, deliberatly clumsily, visibly shaking, and said, "Sorry 'bout that... My nerves are getting to me in my old age." Hope they bought that, he thought to himself. He knew he didn't overdo it, but he hoped they would see the effects of an adrenaline rush.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject:

"TOSS YOUR WEAPONS TO THE MIDDLE, JASTER!" Arlyn yelled. She hoped this was all one big misunderstanding, but she was about to temporarily arrest this man. Carnor Jax could then either release him or take him into custody. But this was his field, not her's. So she would play her part.

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject:

Jax spoke out powerfully, his attention locked upon the Jedi as he spoke to everyone present. "Everyone, calm down. Master Skywalker, her most greivous offense was the murder of two of my comrades, two Imperial stormtroopers. She will be tried under Imperial law, in Imperial courts, and if you attempt to remove her from Imperial custody you will be arrested for obstruction of justice and the aiding of a fugitive. I advise you to back down."

The Sovereign Protector removed two rather bland-looking black durasteel tubes from beneath his cloak, holding one in either hand. He suddenly, though he moved his posture but a little, assumed a very dangerous attitude. "All others, put your weapons away lest you all be tried under Imperial law under code 11873, subsection D: creating a public nuisance."

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Last edited by Carnor Jax on Mon May 29, 2006 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject:

Boba gave Arlyn a sideglance, frowning a bit. Then, sitting back in his chair, he said, "It looks like the Soverign Protector has things under control here. I don't think relinquishing my weapons would solve much, except render me defenseless."
 Back to top »
Thanates Scyntor

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject:

A large, dark-skinned man wearing a tailor-cut silver tuxedo and matching tie suddenly walked into the situation. His eyes took in the various confrontations impassively, and he pulled the right flap of his coat aside to reveal the rank plaque of the Imperial Colonel-General of Stormtroopers. "Wellm now, ain't this a prety picture. Everyone, drop your weapons... Grand Marshal, I appreciate your assistance, but I believe I have things under control."

He made a coded hand motion, and within five seconds thirty stormtroopers crashed through the doors, blasters armed and creating a deadly web of aim vectors. The Colonel-General reached behind his back, beneath his jacket, and pulled free a vibroblade, flipping it to a casual overhand grip. "I will not ask again. Everyone drop their weapons now, or you will be arrested and tried in Imperial courts."

Last edited by Thanates Scyntor on Mon May 29, 2006 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject:

Boba sat back in his seat, looking at the man that just entered. He couldn't remember the name, but they fought together in the bar in the lower levels. He doubted the man would recognize him out of armor, but it didn't matter. Boba trusted him to handle the situation correctly.
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject:

Lucious grinned. This large man knew how to handle things... Jack and Irina disarmed, clearly laying the weapons into the open. Lucious looked around the room, seeing everyone respond equally as effective. Except Arlyn, she was the last to release her weapon. Lucious grinned as the room was finally brought to order and he rose to his feet.

"Lucious Victorinox, Overseer of Diplomatic means of the Galactic Alliance." he looked at the predictament Luke and his group was in, "Perhaps I could assist in these matters?"
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject:

Jasmine cracked her neck at Jax, "Well well, Carnor Jax. I plead guity to everything. And I would like to make one last request if I may? I'd like a Jedi to execute me."

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Thanates Scyntor

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject:

Scyntor let his attention shift to Lucious. The stormtroopers behind him had communicated amongst themselves their designated targets, and all of the beings with weapons drawn were being targeted. His lips curled as he saw the diplomat, and he bowed his head only slightly. "Thank you, Lucious, but that will not be necessary. If everyone here knew what was good for them, they would place their weapons on the tables and wait for my squad to come around and collect them. I'm afraid everyone here will have to be detained temporarily for questioning."

Scyntor's gaze moved from Victorinox to Fett, pausing only momentarily. A long time ago, it seemed, they had a conversation in a bar on the lower levels. Although the colonel-general had made much progress since that time, his respect for the bounty hunter was still present. And, at the moment, there were no Imperial warrants on his head so there was no reason for Scyntor to take notice.

"The Galactic Empire will compensate you for your time, sirs and madams, but until this situation is resolved I'm afraid nobody will be allowed to leave this lobby." Scyntor smiled, his bald head shining in the overhead lights, eyes sparkling from the light reflected from the facets of the chandeliers. "If it makes you all feel any better, I had to spend a week trying to requisition this time off and five minutes after my vacation starts, I get summoned for this little bit of idiocy..."
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject:

Jax remained motinoless, his voice resonant by, oddly, sympathetic. "I'm afraid, Jasmine, that I am not an Imperial judge. You must be detained pending your trial. If you choose to cooperate, an arrangement can be made. The Empire will communicate with other individuals of your Order as to your final requests. Until then, however, you will be taken to a secure Imperial facility."

Jax took a step forward, his attention absorbed by Jasmine, though his perceptions felt the tension in the room and the shadows of everyone close by, his entire body ready to react.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject:

Misread... and Gavin, Ams isn't present.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Mon May 29, 2006 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject:

Luke called out to the Moff, "well Ams, my saber is in pieces... part of it's over there, another part is over there and then some more is over there. And if there's anyone that can help, Nicole's having triplets."

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject:

Boba's mouth opened a fraction, then he caught the gesture. IntelForce, thought Boba, What the hell is Jendob thinking using them as security? Whatever his reason, Boba didn't have any more choice in the matter. Those IntelForce troopers would tear him to pieces if he gave them a reason.

Slowly, Boba reached to his thigh-holster, unclipped the safety catch, set the weapon on the ground, and kicked it away, then, reaching under his tunic, at his back, he removed his hidden DL-44, and did the same with it. Briefly, he thought about taking out the small assassins knife that he had concealed in the sole of his boot, then thought better of it. He could explain that away, later. But in front of Arlyn, it wouldn't be wise to reveal weapons he hadn't registered.

After kicking the weapons away, he stood up, and stood arms folded, waiting for the troopers' next moves.
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject:

Joint Post between Luke Skywalker and myself

Heairng Jax's words, Jasmine thrust an arm out. Violet lightning arced through the air, the smell of ozone in its wake as the tendrils reached for the black and crimson clad Sovereign Protector.

Faster than thought, Jax brought his arms in a pharonic rest stance, arms crossed to his chest. From his fists, from the mundane-looking black durasteel tubes in his hands, twin silver lightsabers blades sprang to life. Their energy flux attracted the lightning, drawing it harmlessly into the arc of light being thrown from his black gauntleted fists.

Jax held this position until the lightning cut out, then spun the sabers into a Djem-So medium attack stance. His voice rang out, a single warning. "If you continue in this path, Jasmine, I will be forced to take lethal action." Jasmine's only response was to ignite her own lightsaber, and fly towards Jax with a scream.

Jax waited until the attack was iminent, and with a flourish of his crimson and black cloak spun almost effortlessly away from the attack, right lightsaber moving in a blindingly fast arc, the smear of silver light combining in a relatively pleasing color mix against the backdrop of red and black, aiming for Jasmine's back.

With catlike reflex Jasmine pressed her saber into a vertical line down her spine, intercepting Jax's attack. A twist and a ripose of the saber brought her blade up and underneath Jax's arm, aiming to sever the Sovereign Protectors arm. Jax, though, was no stranger to the move, his left blade crossing his body and intercepting the intended strike.

A snap to his waist and a torque of his shoulders brought his left saber around, Jax leaping and twisting into an inverted whirlwind, his lightsaber flashing and working around Jasmine's own defending blade. A swirling pallate of silver, black, and red hit the ground, and even as he was regaining his balance he aimed a strike at Jasmine's arm.

Jasmine spun once again to face the protector, lifting her blade. She was thrown off balance, however, from havong to balance on her left foot to deflect the strike, and that was the opening Jax needed. The Grand Marshal, with another twist of his hips brought his right lightsaber down to hold Jasmine's blade up, then in a swift chopping motion brought his other blade down to sever Jasmine's arm at the wrist.

Her scream resounded around the lobby, the occupants watching the battle silently. Jasmine fell to her knees and looked at the twin silver lightsabers crossed at her throat. Jax's voice was cold, the grim visage of his helm staring down to her. "Jasmine, I will not warn you again. Come willingly with me."

She looked at him with a hateful glare, and lifted her left hand in a thrust. A Force Push send Jax flying backward, and another twitch of the Force brought her lightsaber, still held in the lifeless grasp of her disembodied hand, flaring to life as she once again pressed the attack.

Jax made a decision then, a difficult decision considering his attempts at diplomacy, but a necessary decision to keep everyone safe. He pulled no punches, kicking off the wall with a thrust of his long legs, flying through the air like a grim fisage of death. She brought her saber up to try to cleave the Sovereign Protector in two.

Jax twisted in midair to bring his shoulders perpendicular to the ground. His right lightsaber knocked her lightsaber from her grasp, and the trailing left lightsaber severed cleanly through Jasmine's neck. Jax landed in a kneel, lightsabers held behind him like the wingbones of an ancient bird, his cloak still dropping to the floor.

Jasmine's body remained upright with a death spasm, her head thunking to the floor and landing facedown at Boba Fett's feet. Her body, at last exhausting the spasmodic nerve energy coursing down her spine, melted to the floor in a seemingly boneless heap. Jax closed his eyes as he disingaged the sabers, rising to a full standing position, his blank eye visor turning to look at the eyes focused both on him, and at the corpse of the Jedi now before him...

Back to top »
Thanates Scyntor

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject:

Scyntor watched Jax's performance with impassive interest, then turned to the rest of the room. A slight smile curled his lips, visible for only an instant until his face returned to its stoic mask. He spoke softly, though his words were resonant in the silence following the disappearance of Jax's saber blades.

"Not to be a stick in the mud here, ladies and gentlemen, but I believe now would be a good time to turn over your registered weapons pending the collection of your statements. Just lay them at the center of your table and, please, keep your hands clasped behind your head until my troopers gather them. I assure you, they will be returned to you once this matter is resolved."

Last edited by Thanates Scyntor on Mon May 29, 2006 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject:

Boba stood silently, his jaw tight, his face showed a mix of sadness, and anger. He didn't know the girl, but the way she was killed angered him. It brought back memories he burried long ago. He found himself wanting to hit Carnor. Reaching over, he grabbed a tablecloth, and dropped it over the girl's severed head, before stepping away, crossing his arms yet again, waiting for the Imperials to mop up. He knew they would quickly remove the body parts, but he didn't want to look at the scene.

Last edited by Boba Fett on Mon May 29, 2006 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject:

Crying is heard from the lobby, "Will someone get me some towels? I've only got enough cloak for the one, not all three."

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject:

Gavin, instead of listening to the Imperials, stood up and started to walk out. He ignored those who tried to stop him and continued on his way. Like hell the Imps are taking my weapons he thought.

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Colin Brokna
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject:

"What is going on!?" Hunt shouted, flipping over the table he was at, as he pulled out his DL-44.

MC100 Energizer

1,000,049,000 credits
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject:

Can someone kindly explain what the FRAK is going on here?!

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject:

IDK must Ill be damned if i get detained by the damn Imperials

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject:

Just to point out... this is NOT the way the war starts...

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Space Jawa
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject:

”Like anybody gives a f*** about your stinking vacation!”

He was ready to say it out loud, but his other side restrained him.

”It would be much wiser to keep your mouth shut right now. Your chances of surviving both the stormies and saberboy are laughable at best. That’s without the stormies targeting you. Overall, I’d consider our current assessment to be: Very Bad.”
”No duh.”
”I predict one of two circumstances. A) They do intend to let you go. B) They intend to eventually kill us all. I calculate the latter as the more likely situation”
”What brings you to that conclusion?”
”To our knowledge, the only people in the room who currently have weapons are imperials. The second largest portion of people in the room right now are Galactic Alliance members – likely former rebels. Despite their claims of wanting peace, there is no reason why the Imperials might try to use this chance to kill a number of their foes. If they kill any witnesses, they can create any cover story they want. This would give them any excuse they want to start another war with the GA, and eliminate many key opponents.”
”Sounds to me like your violent mind is working overtime again.”
”Possible. But you can not ignore the possibility. They have their criminal, they have an imperial witness, yet they still intend to detain us. It doesn’t add up.
”Ok, I won’t totally discount that possibility. What’s your recommendation?”
”Currently, no one in this room should have any knowledge of your arm blaster or repulstorlifts, and they shouldn’t be able to find your weapon right now without knowing what to look for. R3 has not been detained. Should they plan to kill us, we can hope that R3 is able to find out where we are and do something. What, I am unable to assess right now. I recommend finding an opportunity to make your blaster usable again, so that you can use your advantage. I will see if I can come up with any more recommendations as I learn more.”
”You know, that sadly didn’t help me a whole lot.”
”You’re welcome.” he thought, with a slightly sarcastic tone.

Drake raised his hands up to try to show he was unarmed, and then put his hands behind his head. For now, he would have to wait.

R3-B
Drake IIM-3's loyal companion

Assests:
99,850 Credits

Nora Stark
Owner and head of StarteK Industries

Assets:
21,350,000 Credits
StarteK Industries
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject:

Guys, CALM DOWN. This is NOT how the war starts and we've been planning this carefully for MONTHS.

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject:

Jasmine was NOT part of the Galactic Alliance. She acted the way she did as she lost her husband and Luke knew it would happen but didn't tell her.
She was angry and lashed out. This is NOT I repeat NOT GE versus GA it's Luke vs Jasmine vs Jax ONLY noone else is involved.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject:

Ravik, waking up rather late in the day, walked down the stairs, wondering if brunch might still be being served.

He turned the corner into the room, wondering what all the commotion was for.

"Holy sh-"

He spotted Carnor Jax in the room, the focal point of all the attention. He glanced down near his feet and saw the corpse. He quickly made his way to he Grand Marshall.

"Sir-?"

If you try to fail, and succeed, what did you just do?
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject:

In the words of Stewie Griffin: "What the deuce?"
People were busy while I was away I see...

I woke up late...too late. I couldn't sleep well the night before. Not with all the bad memories from years before resurfacing.

I got out of bed and stretched, I was still in the bodysuit of the armor I wore last night. I rubbed my forehead, I had one hell of a headache.
I got up and got changed into some casual clothes.

I let out a yawn, mornings are not my forte'.
I decided to go to the buffet and get some coffee...I seriously need a cup.
After deciding to leave my weapons in the hotel room I left for the buffet.

I heard some commotion as I was almost at the buffet...I walked in to see everyone being held up as around thirty Stormtroopers were collecting their weapons...and Luscious was brown-nosing too.

I gave a slight chuckle when I saw him.
What I would give to snap his neck...but it's just too damned early for that. His time will come but as long as this treaty exists, I shall stay my hand.

There was also a corpse on the ground too. I felt a pang of regret for whomever the poor soul was...even more so after seeing that Grand Marshall Jax was most likely the one who killed her.
A cold blooded killer...ruthless, yet efficient. Would it kill the man to have something of a soul?

I waved to the troopers nearest me, signalling I was unarmed showing my ID card. I went over and grabbed a mug, filled it with coffee and started back to my room. I stopped and looked around at all the people.
So quick to grab their weapons , ready to kill?
One of these days...one of these days someone's going to start a war...

I decided to stay in the lobby to listen in to what just happened and if asked any questions...well I only just got here....but I would like to know what went wrong here.

Commodore Kalydon Skirata--Venator Black Star

Captain--Dark Trooper IV

"In five millennia, the Mandalorians fought with and against a thousand armies on a thousand worlds.

They learned to speak as many languages and absorbed weapons technology and tactics from every war.

And yet, despite the overwhelming influence of alien cultures, and the absence of a true home world and even species, their own language not only survived but changed little; their way of life and their philosophy remained untouched; and their ideals and sense of family, of identity of nation, were only strengthened.

Armor is not what makes a Mandalorian. Armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassaliable heart. "

— Passage from "Mandalorians: Identity and Language"

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Mon May 29, 2006 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject:

Jax watched as Gavin Onasi left. He made a mental note to remind Scyntor, but then thought the better of it as he remembered Scyntor's battle history and personell file. He waited silent as everyone else filed away, one by one, to give their statements to the Colonel-General's officers. He heard Ravik's cut-off statement, then turned to the director of Imperial security.

"Commandant Shadowstalker. Please arrange for removal of the body and have it sent, along with my most sincere condolences, to her Order. Also, please arrange for an interrogation for me at 1400, Imperial Palace. I expect the Galaxy will want a full statement by the executioner of a respected Jedi."

The Grand Marshal stood over the body for a moment longer, then turned and started walking to the Imperial Palace. His attempts at keeping the peace resulted in his having to kill a Jedi. To the galactic populace, it would not matter the motives... Jax was Imperial, and a Jedi is a keeper of the peace.

As he strode out the door, he handed his lightsabers to the Colonel-General, and Thanates Scyntor, along with five Stormtroopers, escorted him to a holding cell within the Imperial Palace. As he paused, he looked back to Arlyn, the sole remaining being in the lobby. His voice was soft, but resonant as the blank-faced Protector looked to her.

"Lady Arlyn. While I understand your situation, I would request that you look over my report concerning this situation before you advertise the brutality of the Empire over the galactic holonet. And I would request your understanding of the necessity of my actions before you use this to unite the galaxy against us..."

Before she had a chance to respond, the Sovereign Protector turned and exited the hotel accompanied by the Clonel-General and his escort, a grim march through the lower levels on the way to the Imperial Palace.

Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject:

Ravik promptly saluted the Grand Marshall. "Aye, sir," prior to Jax exiting the room.

He thought to himself, Oh, man, this is not going to go down well. He quickly pulled out his datapad, and fired it up. He immeadietly began sending messages all over the place, especially to the Imperial Palace.

He looked over his shoulder to find a new entree to the situation. He didn't recognize the man, but assumed he was Imperial and gave him a shrug, to indicate- I don't frakking know either.

If you try to fail, and succeed, what did you just do?
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject:

Well, that had all been very interesting to Jase. The girl he had nearly killed on Tatooine had just been throughly decapitated by the man know ans Carnor Jax. Hmm, this man was quite a killer. Such ruthless efficiency, Jase mentally applauded the man on the way he dealt death. The smell of burnt flesh greeted Jase's nostrils like an old friend. So many memories....

As soon as things had calmed down, Jase got up and left the room. Well, at least this trip hadn't been a total waste.

Jase Denora
Jedi Knight, Member of the GA, all around smexy badass.

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Death is a beautiful thing.
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject:

The walk back to the hotel was a quiet one. It was a nice change of pace for it to be so quiet, so peaceful...I almost felt my mind at ease.

Though when I got into the hotel, it was different. The troopers were no longer stationary, they seemed nervous, agitated.
I couldn't see under the armor, but from the subtle movements they made, they were actively searching for targets.

Something was wrong.

I casually walked up to one of them, handed him my ID card and asked, "What's going on, I can tell from your motions that something's up."

"A disturbance Commodore, in one of the guest rooms, nothing to be concerned over."

I nodded, "I see, well as you were." I walked off...who's room could that be?

A moment later it hit me, Commander Solo!

A while ago, I had talked to him quite a bit on the comms...he did say he was concerned that Ams might try something. Frak!

I walked over to the front desk and kindly asked where I might find Commander Solo's room. After convincing her I was an old friend, she finally told me the room number.

I rant to the lift and punched in the floor number. I hope I'm not too late. I checked the charge on the pistol's ammo cartrige, and checked the sword. Both in good shape, I thought to myself.

As the door's opened I saw a small group of people already outside his room. Silently swearing to myself I hurried to the door to see what happened.

Commodore Kalydon Skirata--Venator Black Star

Captain--Dark Trooper IV

"In five millennia, the Mandalorians fought with and against a thousand armies on a thousand worlds.

They learned to speak as many languages and absorbed weapons technology and tactics from every war.

And yet, despite the overwhelming influence of alien cultures, and the absence of a true home world and even species, their own language not only survived but changed little; their way of life and their philosophy remained untouched; and their ideals and sense of family, of identity of nation, were only strengthened.

Armor is not what makes a Mandalorian. Armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassaliable heart. "

— Passage from "Mandalorians: Identity and Language"

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Hotel Imperial - Galaxy Ball Hotel Accommodations
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: