Galactic Federation
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Galactic Federation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaster Kelborn

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Galactic Federation

Declaration of the Galactic Federation

Citizens of the civilized Galaxy, on this day we mark a transition! A transition into a new age of galactic providence, which will span thousands of years. The crowning achievement of civilized beings that once accumulated the vast ocean of stars known as the Republic will once again have restored glory.

The vast nations of the Ssi-ruuvi Imperium, Democratically Represented Worlds Protectorate, and Mandalorians will unite under one banner. Our boarders and technologies will span from one side of the galaxy to another and possibly further.

We are no longer the feeble nations we once were, no, we're a new government. A government, which will be divided by self-governing states spanning the galaxy, united by a federal government. We are the Galactic Federation.

Those beings lucky enough to be in our Federation are bestowed with the honor and glory once only given by the Old Republic. They hold in their hands, the most precious gift of all: Freedom.

Our militaries will fight for and protect this magnificent gift. We will crusade the stars in the name of freedom and justice!

Under the brave and just leadership of our government we will flourish through the galaxy like a wild fire. We will defend those who are un-rightfully attacked, attack those in need of justice, and save those in need rescue. We are the legacy of the new age; we are the harbors of peace and harmony and bearers of justice.

"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises."
— Canderous Ordo

In five millennia, the Mandalorians fought with and against a thousand armies on a thousand worlds. They learned to speak as many languages and absorbed weapons technology and tactics from every war. And yet, despite the overwhelming influence of alien cultures, and the absence of a true home world and even species, their own language not only survived but changed little; their way of life and their philosophy remained untouched; and their ideals and sense of family, of identity of nation, were only strengthened. Armor is not what makes a Mandalorian. Armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassaliable heart. "
— Passage from "Mandalorians: Identity and Language

"Verd ori'shya beskar'gam"
— Mandalorian proverb
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject:

Wonderful... more crusaders. Best of luck, don't touch my planets.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Jaster Kelborn

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject:

I don't need luck, and if it comes to freeing your planets from tyranny then I will not hesitate.

— Canderous Ordo

In five millennia, the Mandalorians fought with and against a thousand armies on a thousand worlds. They learned to speak as many languages and absorbed weapons technology and tactics from every war. And yet, despite the overwhelming influence of alien cultures, and the absence of a true home world and even species, their own language not only survived but changed little; their way of life and their philosophy remained untouched; and their ideals and sense of family, of identity of nation, were only strengthened. Armor is not what makes a Mandalorian. Armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassaliable heart. "

— Mandalorian proverb
 Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject:

You should reconsider your words, Mandalore. Pissing off the major power in the galaxy would not be wise, especially when you appear to speak for the Ssi-ruuk and the DRWP as well as the Mandalorians.

Vita.

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
Coruscant Private Hospital CEO
66,000cr
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:44 am    Post subject:

Think about what you just said Vita. Thank you Mister Kelborn, your words have shown the light to our future and our people's destiny extending into limitless peace.

- Democratic Emperor Brote .B Heckler

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:55 am    Post subject:

My thought was merely that Mister Kelborn was speaking for himself and the Mandalorians but appearing to represent the Galactic Federation as a whole. It is obvious now that his remarks are backed up by the DRWP also, therefore I will just wish you luck in the inevitable war.

Vita

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
Coruscant Private Hospital CEO
66,000cr
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject:

If I had an army, I'd kill this Federation.

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject:

Why don't I kill the federation? The family is looking for something to do, and we all know what the Stracci do when their bored....

-Don Pullo

Credits: 8,260,600,000 credits
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject:

Tyranny? You must not have heard. Palpatine is dead. And if you attack us, we will defend ourselves and our civilians to the last man.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject:

What? You don't let women fight? Are you sexist?

I am just kidding Moff, just to let you know, the family respects the Empire.

Credits: 8,260,600,000 credits
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject:

*laughs* To the last soldier, then, Mr. Pullo. Thank you for correcting that.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject:

Though I recognize the existance of this Federation, if any move is made on my worlds through the actions of Heckler, I will not be appeased.. He has betrayed me once, and I do not hesitate to assume he would do so again.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kalydon Skirata
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject:

Wait a minute...a Mandalorian speaking high praise of the "glory of the Old Republic"?

Am I the only one seeing something of a contradiction here?

Commodore Kalydon Skirata--Venator Black Star

Captain--Dark Trooper IV

"In five millennia, the Mandalorians fought with and against a thousand armies on a thousand worlds.

They learned to speak as many languages and absorbed weapons technology and tactics from every war.

And yet, despite the overwhelming influence of alien cultures, and the absence of a true home world and even species, their own language not only survived but changed little; their way of life and their philosophy remained untouched; and their ideals and sense of family, of identity of nation, were only strengthened.

Armor is not what makes a Mandalorian. Armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassaliable heart. "

— Passage from "Mandalorians: Identity and Language"
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject:

Glory of the Old Republic? Have you completly lost it, Kelborn? The Mandalorians fought the Old Republic. The Mandalorians claimed world, after world, driving them futher to the core. The only real warrior of that war was Revan. He is the only one who was able to best our soldiers, and fleets. The Old Republic was weak.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalydon Skirata
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Glory of the Old Republic? Have you completly lost it, Kelborn? The Mandalorians fought the Old Republic. The Mandalorians claimed world, after world, driving them futher to the core. The only real warrior of that war was Revan. He is the only one who was able to best our soldiers, and fleets. The Old Republic was weak.

Well said, and our people were kind of pressed into service of the Republic as mindless clones...which many of the survivng Mandalorians to this day consider an insult to our name. I am one of them even if I am only half Mandalorian.

Captain--Dark Trooper IV

"In five millennia, the Mandalorians fought with and against a thousand armies on a thousand worlds.

They learned to speak as many languages and absorbed weapons technology and tactics from every war.

And yet, despite the overwhelming influence of alien cultures, and the absence of a true home world and even species, their own language not only survived but changed little; their way of life and their philosophy remained untouched; and their ideals and sense of family, of identity of nation, were only strengthened.

Armor is not what makes a Mandalorian. Armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassaliable heart. "

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Sun May 14, 2006 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jaster Kelborn

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

Have you forgotten their legacy after the war? They’re the ones that essentially saved the Republic concerning the Star Forge and Darth Nihilius. The great Canderous Ordo was not even foolish enough to go on by himself.

Now Boba, I would think you the last to say anything about our actions here. You have lost your loyalty to the Mandalorians and instead you are now loyal to only credits. No matter who pays, it could be the very people that forcefully took over our government and allowed the enslavement of our people. It’s still credits.

— Canderous Ordo

— Mandalorian proverb

Last edited by Jaster Kelborn on Sun May 14, 2006 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject:

How have I lost my loyalty? Just because I haven't sided with you lot of idealistic fools, doesn't mean I'm disloyal. I just don't want to get dragged down with you when you make your half-cocked bid for power.
 Back to top »
Jaster Kelborn

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject:

You lost your loyalty when you didn't return. You lost your loyalty when you started being more loyal to credits then us. You lost your loyalty when you allied yourself with the same people, credits or not, that attacked our world, seized our government, and set up their own little slaving colony. Yes, I am talking about the same government Kalydon Skirata fights for, the Galactic Empire.

— Canderous Ordo

— Mandalorian proverb
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject:

I'm not allied with them. You're right though, I go where the credits are, because that's all there is. If there was an actual Mandalore, I would side with him. You, however, are NOT Mandalore. You are a just a poor imitation with delusions of standing.

I've lost my loyalty? The only thing you're loyal to is power.
 Back to top »
Jaster Kelborn

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject:

Power of what? Empire and Alliance already took three quarters of the damn galaxy!

— Canderous Ordo

— Mandalorian proverb

Last edited by Jaster Kelborn on Sun May 14, 2006 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject:

And yet, you still try and create yet another bothersome government, which will inevitably try and pry planets from the Empire, and Alliance's grip.

Don't tell me you signed up with the DRWP, and the Ssi-Ruuk for their shineing morals, and sense of righteousness. I'd die from laughter. You did it for power, and in the process, alienated the true Mandalorians.

Last edited by Boba Fett on Sun May 14, 2006 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject:

Speaking on behalf of the Imperial Air Force, I do not take kindly to people threatening my way of life. As I promised the Killik, as I have promised every other government in this galaxy, I promise to leave you alone, as long as you leave us alone. But make one wrong step towards us, and I promise you it will be the last mistake you will ever make.

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Holder of the all-powerful 20,000th post
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject:

As long as Jendob lets you off your leash. Right, Jax?
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject:

You know if I wasn't so emersed in how ironic this all is, I wouldn't be saying what I am about to say, I would probably write up a compliant on how every last character, created for good or evil, smart or dumb, has this idea that every last new power is going for power. Joke

I believe that from intel reports it was stated that Mister Fett was a captian and still is to the best of my knowledge, in the Empire, in fact it was publically, or atleast secretly, told to me that indeed you are by the Grand Moff Ams Jendob.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject:

You need to have your head examined Heckler. The Empire doesn't have enough credits to keep me on their payroll. I only do select jobs for them, and even then, I'll tell Jendob to shut his mouth once in a while.

Last edited by Boba Fett on Sun May 14, 2006 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject:

That is a lie. The Empire has quite enough to keep even you going, they pay for huge battleships which costs billions, they have no money problems at all. I am quite tired of those lies thank you.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Jaster Kelborn

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
And yet, you still try and create yet another bothersome government, which will inevitably try and pry planets from the Empire, and Alliance's grip.

Don't tell me you signed up with the DRWP, and the Ssi-Ruuk for their shining morals, and sense of righteousness. I'd die from laughter. You did it for power, and in the process, alienated the true Mandalorians.

Let me tell I didn't sign up with the DRWP, and the Ssi-Ruuk for their shining morals, and sense of righteousness, but I didn't sign up for power either.

The true mandalorians were against the dishonorable, mercenary ways that had become prevalent among them. They set out to purge it, you should know since your father was a true mandalorian. To bad he was forced into his line of work, unlike you who had the chance to rejoin the madalorians and turn away from your dishonorable ways.

The mandalorians of today now follow the Supercommando Codex written 70 years ago by Mr. Jaster Meerel.

Quote:
Speaking on behalf of the Imperial Air Force, I do not take kindly to people threatening my way of life. As I promised the Killik, as I have promised every other government in this galaxy, I promise to leave you alone, as long as you leave us alone. But make one wrong step towards us, and I promise you it will be the last mistake you will ever make.

Well, I gotta tell you something then. Mandalorians don't make threats, we make promises.

Quote:
I believe that from intel reports it was stated that Mister Fett was a captain and still is to the best of my knowledge, in the Empire, in fact it was publicly, or at least secretly, told to me that indeed you are by the Grand Moff Ams Jendob.

You have dishonored the Fett Clan even more. May the gods have mercy on you when the time comes for you to pass on to the other world.

— Canderous Ordo

— Mandalorian proverb
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject:

And I'm quite tired of yours, Heckler. You should've been dead a long time ago. I'm just sorry I let you live when I first captured you.

Kelborn, you'd really believe that nutcase? You dishonor all Mandalorians by claiming the title of Mandalore, and casting your lot in with fools such as Heckler.

Last edited by Boba Fett on Sun May 14, 2006 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject:

Mister Mereel... you forget that, while my actions as Imperial Grand Marshal are under the directive of the Supreme Moff... threatening my Emperor and my Compatriots constitutes a violation of my standing directives as Sovereign Protector.

You have never seen a Sovereign Protector at his best until you have stared into that faceplate with a glaive at your throat, begging for mercy... and realizing the only thing you will get is the sweet kiss of steel slicing through your neck.

The Supreme Moff has more of an interest in diplomacy than in bloodshed, and it is for that reason, and the reasons of galactic peace that I withdrew from my hold on the security measures at the upcoming Galactic Ball. It is for those same reasons that I did not execute Arlyn, Ryan, and Jedi Master Yoogle when I had the chance at Mon Calamari.

Patience, above all else, a Sovereign Protectors best attribute. Knowing when to strike is infinitely more important than knowing where to strike. And, Mr. Jaster Mereel... it doesn't matter if I face you in open combat, or stick my blade in your back while you sleep. Dead is dead, and nobody will mourn your passing.

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Last edited by Carnor Jax on Sun May 14, 2006 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject:

The entire COlony has seen a Soverign Protector at his best. It is a scary sight.

"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject:

Oh, more threats, Mr. Jax? You truely are a pathetic creature.
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject:

Where in my statement did you see any threat whatsoever? I have never made a threat I did not follow up on... Just ask anyone who has crossed me.

If you can find them.

Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject:

Oh, another Imperial thinking he is clever. Dissapointing.
 Back to top »
Keeramak
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject:

This Galactic Federation is not what I had in mind, Mandalorian. Please speak to me before you make such claims.

Yes I am willing to assist your people, but not to the destruction of innocents.

The Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium, although never formally involved, withdraws from this idea.

Signed,
The Holy Keeramak
 Back to top »
Jaster Kelborn

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject:

Never formally involved? You’re the ones that put the plans into action, your the one that suggested this. You’re the one that made sure everything went as suppose to. Now you withdraw from something you've created?

— Canderous Ordo

— Mandalorian proverb
 Back to top »
Keeramak
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject:

I was not apart of this creation! You fool. I agreed to a financial and semi-military support based on defense. Not some crusade you have imagined.
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject:

The Jedi fought you once before Mandalorian. The Jedi will do it once again. I know everything Revan knew. I am not making threats, but if you attack any of our allied planets, you will be removed from the galaxy.

-Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Jaster Kelborn

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject:

You know nothing Revan’s power. We nearly wiped you out, if it wasn't for Revan. It was one mandalorian per every ten Republic Soldiers and one mandalorian per every two jedi. We'll destroy you if we have to and the jedi name will forever be erased. So I'd watch what you say jedi, or you'll find yourself on the wrong side of a mandalorian disrupter.

— Canderous Ordo

— Mandalorian proverb
 Back to top »
Jaster Kelborn

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject:

You know nothing Revan’s power. We nearly wiped you out, if it wasn't for Revan. It was one mandalorian per every ten Republic Soldiers and one mandalorian per every two jedi. We'll destroy you if we have to and the jedi name will forever be erased. So I'd watch what you say jedi, or you'll find yourself on the wrong side of a mandalorian disrupter.

— Canderous Ordo

— Mandalorian proverb
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
The Jedi fought you once before Mandalorian. The Jedi will do it once again. I know everything Revan knew. I am not making threats, but if you attack any of our allied planets, you will be removed from the galaxy.

Not trying to offend, but overconfidence and 4,000 year old tactics are also a good first step to defeat.
From what I remember reading, the Mandalorian wars put a terrible strain on the strength of the Jedi and the Republic...the Sith war with this "Nihilus" character afterwards nearly obliterated the Jedi.

Both Mandalorians and Jedi were at the point of near extinction, would either of you be willing to risk that again?
We Mandalorians have our honor and normally seek to fight the strongest, but it has gotten us to the point where there are few of us left...and from the look of things, few who can call themselves Jedi.

War has depleted the ranks on both sides and I think another war might destroy them completely.

Both of you, Kelborn and Skywalker, ask yourselves this, "Is it worth the blood it will shed?"

But hey, I love to watch two sides beat the crap out of each other, you want a pissing contest go ahead. I'll kick back and enjoy the show. It'd be better than Pay-per-View.Joke

Captain--Dark Trooper IV

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject:

Commodore Skirata, Marshal Jax, I suggest you refer to Imperial Decree 034 before continuing further. As for these faux-Mandalorians, your petty threats do not bother us, nor do Heckler's claims of the infamous Boba Fett holding rank in the Empire. All I see is a desperate attempt by two washed-up, impotent groups trying to make a name for themselves shortly before committing mass suicide.

As for the Ssi-Ruuk decision to withdraw, though we question what possessed you to ever fall in with these pions to begin with, we applaud your wisdom in removing your support. I hope whatever lies you have heard from them will not preclude the establishment of diplomatic relations someday.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject:

I don't want to become to deeply involved in the politics of this, but let me assure you, Mandalorian, that if you come even close to attacking any of the planets under Devaron's rule, I will not hesitate in my assistance of ripping you and your fleet limb from limb.
+ Ex-Admiral, Nespis Republic

Adeline Taylor
+ Head of Intelligence, Devaron Sovereignty

Last edited by Jayceon Taylor on Wed May 17, 2006 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject:

Its all quite funny since Devaron's existance is based on it being a protectorate, AFTER it was no longer called one by the Empire who didn't like it. I find it ironic that the Empire runs to your defense when you all finally got what you deserved. But of course, I could blame that on the Alliance's intervention into DRWP affairs once again, such as Ilum.

- Brote .B Heckler

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject:

How amusing. A coward and fugitive talking about people getting what they deserve.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject:

Yes and what I deserve is a fixed trial where the act of the defense choosing the jury is not practiced.

- Brote .B Heckler

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject:

Ah... so, because you got the verdict you didn't want, you tuck your tail between your legs and cower behind your paltry defenses. Instead, were you a real man worthy of existence, you would've stayed, faced your Imperial trial, and probably actually have received a fairly agreeable sentence. Unless, of course, you don't like being around your wife and son.

Your actions do not befit those of an Emperor of any kind. Effective immediately, the Empire only recognizes Her Majesty, the Empress Heckler as the legitimate ruler. All diplomatic, trade, and military affairs will be liased with her.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Wed May 17, 2006 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject:

That's not a very democratic way to look at things, Mr. Jendob. Brote Heckler was at least deemed and voted into office. His wife, on the otherhand, was not. Nor does marrying a politicial make you a qualified 'back-up' leader.

Handing such power to an individual that does not wish it, nor represents the true nature of the people, reminds me of the old days of the Empire...

What does the rest of the galaxy have to say about this response?

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
act of the defense choosing the jury is not practiced.

Excuse me? If I recall, the JUDGE chose the jury.

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Once again I am called a coward; I should remind the Galactic community I was withdrawn from the trivial trials for my people's sake, as we enter a turbulent time of crisis with the foolish Empire. If the Empire hadn't of threatened the grand DRWP fleet, my noble commanders wouldn't have had to be so pressed to leave and send a message of distress back home. This would then be given to the Secretary of State telling her to hold votes with the other incorruptible judges and delegates to have me pulled from the trials. The Empire knows nothing of democratic process and bureaucratic order...

- Brote .B Heckler

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject:

I say that you still harbor feelings towards Mr. Heckler... I can't help but wonder where your true loyalties lie. With the Alliance? It seems less and less clear. But I digress.

Mr. Heckler, I wasn't aware that your corrupt bureaucracy had any say in the judicial operations of the Empire or Alliance. And before anyone tries comparing that charge to my recent statement about the Empress, the Empire may choose who it deals with at its own leisure. Mr. Heckler, however, willfully surrendered himself (at least so it seemed), only to bail out when his fleet, sent to spirit him away from justice in the first place, was told to leave a demilitarized zone. Tell me Ms. Pallanén, are you not concerned in the least that he slighted your government's own fair, and apparently unbiased judgement, with a multinational jury even? Or you, Commander Solo? Does anyone in this Galaxy think the word "justice" even carries any meaning anymore outside of the Empire?

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Wed May 17, 2006 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Galactic Federation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: