Lusankya Prison Cell 473K-90
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Lusankya Prison Cell 473K-90
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject:

Han clenched his jaw. He could feel his face beginning to redden with anger as he stared at the younger officer's smug face. He just wanted to slap - no, slash that smirk off his face. Too bad these damn Imps took away all his weapons...

"Who says we wanted to accomplish anything? I told your cover girl the other day that I was just passing through. Is that too hard to believe?"

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject:

He gripped his blaster holster. "Don't try to play smooth with me, Solo...I wasn't born yesterday," Nevin growled. "I'll ask one more time: why are you here?"

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject:

Han leaned back against the one post of the bunk in a casual matter - almost as if this was a routine operation. "I gave you my answer," he started, crossing his arms over his chest. "I mean, think about it - why would I be here with a cadet if I wasn't just passing through for something. I wasn't lookin' for a fight - if you could believe that."

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:57 am    Post subject:

"You know what," He began. "I couldn't. I'm not like the rest of the idiots in business, I'm not buying the innocent citizen excuse."

Nevin wanted to shoot this man right now. The way he treated this as something routine sickened him. He didn't realize how honorable the Empire's cause was. Solo should have been shot on site for his crimes against it in the first place.

He pulled out his blaster from its holster and aimed it at the man, not saying a word.

My moment of triumph
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject:

Han didn't so much as flinch as the blaster was pulled. For the most part, he expected this to happen. These Imperials were just too damn predictable. And the thought of using a blaster on him for intimidation was amusing.

"Ah, I see how it is. You're gonna shoot me before I talk, huh? That's real smart," he said, shaking his head.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject:

Nevin pulled the trigger, the bolt striking Solo in his shoulder. "Talk, or maybe I'll aim for a more vital spot," He said with a sinister undertone in his voice. "Anyway, if you don't, we'll just take it out of the girl."

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:41 am    Post subject:

Han yelled out as he felt the stinging pain of the blaster bolt start at his shoulder and then run down the rest of his arm. Instinctively, he brought his other hand up to cover the wound, blood soaking his fingers and palm. He shot a harsh glare in the officer's direction.

"Don't touch her!" he hollered through clenched teeth from the pain. "J--just leave her out of this! S-she doesn't know anything, alright?!"

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject:

Nevin surpressed a smirk. It was working.

"If she doesn't, why are you protecting her so bad?" He questioned. "Maybe you'd better start talking if you want her to be unharmed."

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject:

Han cursed to himself under his breath for losing it like that. That was a real good way to accidently spill everything over to these bastards.

"Because she's innocent." He winced slightly from the pain in his shoulder. "S-she's just a cadet for the gods sake. How much information do you think a cadet would be given?"

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject:

"You're not in the position to be asking things, Solo," Antilles pointed out. Even though he clearly revealed his weakness during this session, it was time to move on. What he'd learned so far should be invaluable as a threat.

"I'm not questioning why you brought her here with you, not yet. I want to know why you're even here in the first place." He demanded.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject:

Han groaned and shifted his position, pain shooting down his arm once again. He winced and stopped moving. "A-alright fine, you want to know? I was told to. Happy?"

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject:

This is a joint post between Han and myself...thanks. Very Happy

The Grand Moff made a face. “You were told to?” He scoffed. “What does that tell me? Stop beating around the bus—“

He stopped himself as a loud alarm blared through the corridors outside. Nevin turned around by nature. It was a warning klaxon. A prison break.

“Yea, you hear—“ Solo began to respond, until he heard the klaxon as well. A slow smirk of victory formed on his face.

Nevin turned back around, gripping his blaster. He expected Solo to take the opportunity to rush the man and make a break for it. However, Solo only stood up and placed his hand upon his bleeding wound. Antilles cocked his blaster, preparing to check out what was happening beyond the cell walls. “We'll have to finish this another time,” He said.

“If there is another time...” Solo quietly retorted to himself.

Antilles ignored the man's comment. He didn't have time for his musings. He opened the door. Nevin could hear the chaos already beginning outside. There hadn't been a break like this in Lusankya since...well, Nevin had always thought there was never one.

Solo's eyes flickered between Antilles and the doorway. Something caught his attention and a smile once again formed on his lips. Nevin turned around and saw a lumbering, hairy figure. A now-roaring Wookiee.

Shit! The Imperial began blasting at him. He knew it was pointless. He just prayed it'd give him a chance to get out. Meanwhile, he could hear the footsteps of Han Solo running towards him in an attempt to escape.

The attack didn’t come from the Wookiee, it came from the enraged Rebel behind Nevin. Solo kicked the distracted man in the back of the knees.

“Agh!” Antilles yelled out as he fell at the furry alien's feet. He nearly bit his tongue off as his jaw hit the floor and clamped shut.

The Wookiee roared and began to reach down, intending to tear Nevin to pieces – but was warded off by the voice of Solo, barely carrying over the sound of the klaxons and yelling. “Wait, Chewie! No!” Solo yelled. “Grab his blaster!”

The sounds of the weapons fire outside had already begun. They were mostly likely an attempt to control the prisoners that were surely escaping from their cells. If one of the guards would notice the giant Wookiee and take a shot at him, it may be enough to distract the creature…

Suddenly, a bone-crushing pain was felt in one of Nevin’s wrists. A furry hand was grabbing away his blaster. Dammit! He looked up and saw his blaster already in the hand of Solo.

The Rebel commander-in-chief moved around to the front, glancing out of the doorway occasionally. “Now listen,” He started. “If you don’t want to die, do as I say. Got it?”

The mere thought repulsed Nevin. He spat in Solo’s face. “I’d r-rather die than be taken by scu—“

He was cut off by Solo, whom angrily shoved the blaster into Nevin’s temple. The pain caused Nevin to grunt and shift his head away, but Solo kept the pressure against it. “I won’t hesitate in pulling this trigger,” The Rebellion officer threatened. “Unless you’d rather be pulled apart by a Wookiee…now, move.”

Antilles tried to pull away from the towering Wookiee, but to no avail. He eventually let himself get pulled to his feet.

“I said move,” Solo growled, prodding him in the back with the plaster.

The Security Commandant glared at both of them, then finally pushed away from “Chewie” or whatever its name was. “Get your hands off of me, bastard fur…thing,” He grumbled as he turned back to the other. “You won’t get far,” He insisted.

“We’ll see,” Solo responded with a smirk. “Go,” The man demanded as the Wookiee began to drag Nevin outside.

Antilles pushed away one final time, prompting Chewie to growl, and walked out. He knew they needed him to get out of here. His only hope was for that Wookiee to get shot down. Solo would be easy.

They moved out into the smell of ozone and stench of death in the corridors.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Lusankya Prison Cell 473K-90
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: