Coronet Streets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Coronet Streets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clara

Post Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Coronet Streets

A new day, a new city to search Clara thought as she walked down the street. She hadn’t thought of searching Coronet at first, it was the planet’s capital after all, but she had grown desperate. Perhaps Gilder was hiding in plain sight.

Checking her map she looked at the direction to Coronet Tavern, the first place she’d search. It wasn’t far from the hotel, one of the main reasons she was searching there, hopefully Gilder would have gone their frequently due to that.

When she got near she noticed a green bird wearing a flight cap. That meant one thing, Gilder was near! Rushing towards where the parrot was in flight she grabbed hold of Gilder, crushing his arm, and exclaiming in excitement “Gilder!”

With his voice drenched in terror Gilder replied “Clara? What the frack are you doing here? And how did you find me.?”

“I heard that you got your ship impounded here, and so I came here as soon as I heard,” Clara said.

“Alright, any chance you could get me off this rock?”

“No, I got my ship impounded as well,” Replied Clara, still full of joy at finding Gilder.

“You got your ship impounded as well?” Gilder repeated, “what were your plans after finding me? And while you’re explaining that, would you mind letting go of my arm, I’m quite attached to it and I don’t want to lose blood flow to it.”

Clara’s souring spirit came crashing down to Corellia as the implications of what she lost in her search dawned on her. “I lost my ship.” She let go of Gilder’s arm and fell to the ground. “I lost my ship and I can’t get a new one.”

“Well, I’m in the same metaphorical boat, pity its only metaphorical,” Gilder replied with a lack of concern. “I’ll be seeing you then, if we’re both stuck in this city,” and he walked off.

“I lost my ship, the last thing I got off my parents, and I can’t get any more help off them,” Clara said as she burst into tears. She hadn’t thought about her situation up until now, just wanting to find Gilder and let the rest work it out from there, but it became clear to her that she couldn’t do that now.

She noticed something touch her on the shoulder. It was Willy landing on her.

“Willy,” Gilder called, “come back here.” Gilder had come back without Clara noticing it.

After a few minutes of the bird not complying Gilder sighed. “Fine, Clara you can come back with me to the hotel, perhaps we can help each other out of this mess.” Clara thought she saw Gilder shudder as he said this, but dismissed it as her still shaking from her distress.
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject:

The close call at the bar was a message to James that he had lingered in this place for far too long. He made his way to the spaceport and climbed aboard the Quicksilver, making preparations for his departure. He contacted the port authorities and got permission to depart, before blasting off into the infinitness of space.

He cruised for several lightyears on his sublight engines before punching a set of co-ordinates into his navicomputer. It beeped once, and displayed a flashing red light to let him know that it was mapping his path. A few moments later the light glowed green.

James pulled the hyperspace lever, catapulting the tiny fighter into the shadowy depths of a hyperspace wormhole.

James is en route to Denon

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
Coruscant Private Hospital CEO
66,000cr
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Coronet Streets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: