Gaelorth Hotel, Emerlax Floating Platform (Surface)
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Mon Calamari » Gaelorth Hotel, Emerlax Floating Platform (Surface)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Gaelorth Hotel, Emerlax Floating Platform (Surface)

Leia sat within the great hotel that was built out of the smooth, water-carved marble that the Mon Calamarians had furnished for hundreds of years within and against the water that covered the entire surface of the planet. The walls were thick and not transparent, but the sheer beauty of them, nearly showing the reflections crystal-clearly, were a more awesome sight than even that of the sun setting across the endless sea.

Although the appearance of this large center gave the impression of whimsy and grandeur, there was still one thing which reminded her why she was here. Alliance Security was everywhere. They were preparing for Flint's arrival. The underwaters were being patrolled by submarines while the air was protected by the impressive joint Imperial-Alliance force. The only remaining variable was Flint.

While looking away to ignore the grandiose march of Borsk Fey'lya crossing the lobby, she noticed something out of one of the seemlessly-installed, polished transparasteel windows. After a shadow had been cast through similarly fashioned skylights, she saw a familiar ship landing. Finally, she stood. Han was here.

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject:

An irritated growl rose in Han's throat as a prissy droid approached him and inquired if he needed any assistance as he made his way down the Falcon's landing ramp. This wasn't exactly the first thing he wanted to see upon setting foot on the planet and his expression said as much. A stern glare was angled in the droid's direction and he quickly took the hint that he wasn't needed. With the scuffling of his metal joints upon the duracrete, the droid shuffled away to bother his next hapeless victim. Han hoped it was that bug hugger himself.

Just thinking about the "Prime Unu" brought about an unsettling reminder of the unfortunate circumstances which brought him here. He just got through chasing those bugs across the damn galaxy! Part of him wished Leia would've never gave the order to stand down. Han would've enjoyed every last minute of crushing those creepy crawlers and sending them back to the dirt where they belonged. But as usual, his desires were extinguished by his wife. Well, he would make sure that didn't happen here. Bug Boy wasn't getting away that easily. The upcoming trial would put the kid out of commission for good. And he deserved it too.

Han scoffed a boot across the salt-coated duracrete surface of the landing platform and curled up his nose. Eventhough Mon Calamari had it's own special kind of beauty, it will takes weeks to get the smell of salt water out of his clothes. But then again, that was Leia's job...

As if on cue, Han spotted the petite frame of his wife approaching from the opposite end of the platform. The look of digust that was plastered on his face quickly vanished and he smiled. At least one thing was going right.

He quickened his pace and approached her. "Hey, sweetheart," he called out before bringing her up into an embrace and holding her close for a few minutes. Finally, he broke it off and looked down into her face. "So, whaddya think of the fireworks? The bugs are really drawn to the bright lights, aren't they?"

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject:

Nevin stared daggers at the security droids as they looked over his uniform. They'd already scanned him for plastic, dura- and regular steel, tibanna and anything else he could imagine. He was surprised that the iron in his blood was allowed to pass through the checkpoint unfiltered. They'd taken his blaster as well; a measure he wasn't comfortable with, but he'd conceded.

The scanner beeped affirmitively and the droid returned to Nevin his uniform. "Thanks," he grunted and began buttoning it back over his undershirt. If they were treating Alliance admirals this way, he hoped Flint would be strip-searched.

"There is one matter," said the droid, taking out the Unu's curious lightsaber from the tray of metal and weapons. "This is not permitted."

Nevin glanced down at the droid and snatched it from his hand. "This is for the Chief in State."

The droid grabbed for the saber once more. "It is also a security violation," Antilles glared at the droid in defiance and took it from him again. As he did so, he pulled a piece of flimsy loose from his pocket and shoved it in the droid's face. "Authorization from Organa Solo herself."

If a droid could look embarassed, now was the time to see it. "Oh," it said, nearly sadly. "Fine. Move along."

Nevin re-attached the handle to his belt and proceeded into the grand hotel. It was in stark contrast to the cell Flint had coming to him.

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject:

After being given landing clearance, the shuttle began final approach.

We landed with a thud, Sergeant Solomon remarked "Touchdown, and the crowd goes wild."
I nodded my head, "When I depart the shuttle return to the ship. I'll call when I need a pickup."

The ramp lowered, as I stepped down. I saw others being searched and inspected to ensure they weren't carrying any consealed armaments.
I saw Admiral Antilles argue with a droid about what looked like a lightsaber.
Afterwards he was allowed to keep the weapon, something about giving it to the Chief of State.

That made me nervous, anyone with a lightsaber while a didn't have a cortosis blade made me nervous. Bad history with Mandalorians and Jedi.

"Allright Sergeant, head back to the ship."
"Roger that, we'll be back to pick you up when you're ready." replied the Sarge.
After that the shuttle headed back to the ship.

I stepped forward to be checked.
It was a very thorough process, they scanned and searched for every type of metal and weapon. No such items were found...I didn't trust anyone with any of my belongings, armor or weapons so I didn't bring any.

After suffering the indignity, I made my way to where the trial would take place.

Commodore Kalydon Skirata--Venator Black Star

Captain--Dark Trooper IV

"In five millennia, the Mandalorians fought with and against a thousand armies on a thousand worlds.

They learned to speak as many languages and absorbed weapons technology and tactics from every war.

And yet, despite the overwhelming influence of alien cultures, and the absence of a true home world and even species, their own language not only survived but changed little; their way of life and their philosophy remained untouched; and their ideals and sense of family, of identity of nation, were only strengthened.

Armor is not what makes a Mandalorian. Armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassaliable heart. "

— Passage from "Mandalorians: Identity and Language"

Last edited by Kalydon Skirata on Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject:

Leia watched her husband. "Fireworks?" She asked.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject:

Han stood there stupidly and blinked a few times. "Uh, the battle," he said.

Last edited by Han Solo on Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject:

Shayera led the way from Port 2 through floating platform. Accompanying us was Mara Jade, a mysterious, if not attractive, woman. Rumored to be one of Palpatine's, and even Vader's personal agents, a member of the so-called "Emperor's Hands." Now, however, she was working for Intelligence... it seemed. I found it peculiar that she would be selected to represent the Empire in this trial.
There shouldn't even be a trial. They should feed him to the sharks, I thought.
Of course, with Shayera prosecuting, they might as well have. The past few nights, I had been giving her impromptu legal training, mostly gleaned from my own court martial years ago. But despite her inexperience, I had a feeling that she would do fine. She did have a knack for pulling through any situation.
Her co-counsel didn't inspire my confidence as much, however. But, there was nothing I could do about it, so I remained silent as we approached Solo and his wife.
"They look busy," Shayera noted quietly, and the little Imperial knot turned around, exploring the platform.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject:

Luke strode into the main lobby from a small side corridor talking to a security droid and a Clone Commander about Flint’s status. He scanned the room with his soft blue eyes, taking in everyone’s faces. He noticed an arrogant looking Bothan prance across the room but nothing was out of the ordinary. He noted his sister on the opposite side of the lobby with Han, and in between them and Luke stood Ams Jendob, his wife Shy and a woman Luke didn’t know, but he could feel her power. A definite Force User.
Luke walked over to his sister and smiled, “Hey guys.” He said.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Swali
Site Admin/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject:

I walked down the ramp shortly after the Moff and his wife had. I sneered, wishing to attend to my other duties. I supposed that it was more interesting than making sure that idiot admiral stayed in line. Of course, I then realized that I was here to listen to people argue about some what some bug did or didn't do. It didn't entirely interest me. In fact, after Palpatine had died, my job had become extremely boring.

I gave my bag to a servant droid and went to stand on the opposite side of Jendob as his wife and a little behind. I crossed my arms and leaned my weight on one foot, observing my surroundings. As I looked around, I could feel his presence. I looked and immediately saw the one person I hated most in the galaxy: Luke Skywalker. Had it not been for all the people I would've enjoyed killing him then and there. I held my anger back and ignored him.

Darth Vader, Galactic Emperor

Grand General Mau Onca, Imperial Army Cheif of Operations and Staff

Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand

Seraph

Everyone Loves Magical Trevor! says:
I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject:

A scowl crossed Han's face as he heard the familiar voice resound at his back. The last person he wanted to see here decided it would be a good idea to waltz right up to them and say, "Hi." Perfect. Han was already in a bad mood about being here to begin with. Leia's odd behavior at his return didn't help matters any and now this!

Han clenched his jaw hard and squeezed both hands into a fist. It was all he could do to prevent himself from losing it completely. Luke and Han weren't exactly on the best of terms after what happened on Denon. Force pushing someone up against the wall and nearly killing them definitely had effects on a friendship. Han doubted that wound would ever properly heal.

And he wasn't about to attempt to patch it up now...

Turning on his heel and backstepping away from the group, Han spread his hands and allowed a smug smile to cross his features. "Sorry to break this up so soon," he explained as he began to make his way across the platform. "But I got other things I need to be doin.' I'll let you two catch up."

A hateful glare, aimed at Luke, briefly flashed in Han's eyes before he turned around completely and thrust his hands into his pockets. He picked up the pace as he walked off the platform and toward the building where the trial will be held.

Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject:

Leia had her stare transfixed on Han's back as he turned and left. "Wait, Ha--" She stopped and sighed, realizing it was a worthless gesture.

She hadn't gotten the chance to explain to Han what really happened. The wounds had not healed completely for her either, but when was he going to realize that the Luke on Denon wasn't Luke?

The Chief in State turned to the view of her brother's hopeful face broken. "You know he'll come around," she encouraged, pasting a hopeful smile on her face. "He's just mad about this whole trial."

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject:

Luke shook his head, “I don’t think so. I have a sneaking suspicion the attempt on his life on Denon may have had something to do with it.”
Luke looked around slightly, “just thought I’d let you know that Flint’s awake, and he’s ever so slightly annoyed at us… well me for taking his powers away.”
He turned slightly so that he could see Mara Jade, “I guess hating me must be the newest fashion.” He looked back at Leia, “I should probably go off and talk to Han. Try and explain what happened.” He kissed his sister lightly on the cheek and walked off over to Han, “Han! Wait. We need to talk.”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject:

The sound of Luke's voice sent another wave of annoyance and anger coursing through Han's body. It was bad enough that he had poked his nose into their business to begin with, but now the kid was just asking for trouble by following him. Why couldn't he just leave good enough alone?

Han shook his head and continued across the platform, not slowing his pace or giving Luke another glance. "Sorry kid," he mumbled in a low tone. His gaze was lowered and focused on the duracrete surface passing by his feet. "But I ain't got no time to talk."

Without another word, he crossed over a walkway which led into the building where the trial was to be held.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject:

Han's a dork. Joke
Jade was clearly put off by something. I turned to her. "You can go on ahead if you like," I told her.
But she didn't seem to respond, at least not right away. We rounded a corner, and I nearly stopped in my tracks.
Nevin.
At one time, my personal friend, my professional rival... now the man who hated me. And I still couldn't understand why. Unless it was just projection of his now general hatred of the Empire...
I watched as Shayera walked over and greeted him, in her typical, friendly manner. I couldn't really begrudge her that. Nevin did save her life, and that of our baby.
Still, it was slightly unnerving as I heard her words.
"Hey, Nev. Long time, no see. How have you been?"

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject:

Luke just shook his head as Han sauntered out of the room.
“Follow him,” a voice behind him said. Luke turned and saw Nicole, she was frowning at him, “Go on, go!” Luke didn’t need to be told twice and he walked through the doors.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject:

After exiting his shuttle, Petyr had been looking for the people he was to bear witness for and of. Rounding a corner, he spotted a group that would no doubt contain some of the most powerful individuals in the galaxy. Striding over, Petyr gave a bow, "Greetings, I am Petyr Baelish, Emperor of the Sovereignty. I recognize most of you from the holochannels, but I had hoped to meet you in person before the trial begins," he finished with a smile.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken

Last edited by Petyr Baelish on Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject:

Alexus strolled over to the tall caped man who had just greeted the group of galactic leaders. "Greetings, Emperor," he said casually, and turned to the others. "Afternoon, everyone."

Nespis - Democratic Republic - Pop 115,000,000,000 (Estimated) - two members

Alexus says:
I wonder what Moskau sounds like at double speed!
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

Alexus - Tora! Tora! Tora! says:
there's a lot of difference between me and VVD
about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject:

Nevin continued walking through the grand hall of the hotel. He'd seen the group of galactic leaders talking in the center of the lobby, but he didn't want to get involved. Instead, he shied away into the smaller corridors of the hotel and began exploring the virtual labyrinth of the building. Someone had a few billion credits too much on their hands...

The hair on the back of his neck bristled and Nevin halted in his stride. He had to stop the instinct of his hand gliding to the spot above his blaster. It wasn't danger...it was something...else. Very distinctive.

Nevin turned around and kept his jaw from dropping, face remaining neutral. The first thing his eyes went to was him. That bastard Jendob - was he stalking him? It wouldn't be surprising, really. His soft bones probably still ached from Anteevy.

But, then he saw something a bit more inviting. At first apprehensive, he took a look at her ever-growing stomach and had to let a small smile tug at his lips. "Hey," he said, turning away from Ams' sight. "Alright. I got your messages after Anteevy."

My moment of triumph
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject:

I chuckled. "Yeah, I noticed you weren't in as much of a conversing mood."
I glanced back at Ams, noticing he was on edge. He hid it well, but there are things even the Empire's best secret agent can't hide from his own wife. Deciding not to try any attempts at reconciling the two men now, I turned back to Nevin, making note of his insignia.
"You said you were promoted, but admiral? Pretty soon you'll be running the show," I smiled.

Chief of Security to Supreme Moff Jendob

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject:

"Yeah, well," Nevin started, glancing up at Jendob. "I guess that's how it would've been in the Empire." Force or no Force, he could feel Ams sizzling inside. "Anyway," he muttered under his breath. "What about you? How much longer?" He said with a directed glance at her stomach.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject:

The chatter from the lobby could still be heard as Han made his way down one of the corridors which led to the courtroom - or what was being used as a temporary courtroom for this trial. It was a hotel for kriff's sakes! And an expensive one at that! That bug man didn't deserve this kind of luxury.

Between the trial, Leia's current attitude and the sudden appearance of Luke, Han wasn't in the best of moods and wanted to get away from everyone out in the lobby. Hell, it seemed like the whole damn galaxy decided to come out for this event. And that in itself was another pet peeve that was working on his mind...

Han finally slowed his pace and found himself looking up and studying the artwork which lined the current corridor he was in. He wasn't particularly fond of the stuff, but he found that for the moment it was calming his nerves.

When he came across a piece that had splatters of paint thrown randomly all over it, Han felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end as someone approached. He shifted his gaze to look over his shoulder and a scowl instantly appeared on his features. In an odd way, the painting reflected his mood at the person who he saw coming down the corridor toward him. Luke.

"That's it, kid," he growled as he turned on his heel to finally face him. "I see you can't take a hint so I'll come out and tell ya straight." Here he paused and studied his former friend's face for a moment. "Leave me alone," he said darkly. "I don't want some...some crazy Jedi hangin' around just waiting for the chance to kill my kids, my wife and me! I know what you're up to. Forget it!" He turned on his heel and began walking once more in the opposite direction.

Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject:

Heh, I don't think you'd be running the Empire, bud, I mused, but still kept a smirk on my face. "Not much longer now. What is it Ams? About three months?" I asked, turning around and offering a quick apologetic look.
He spoke up, finally. "Little over two, dear."
I nodded. "Well, you heard," I said. "A little over two months."

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject:

Nevin nodded slightly, almost not wanting to acknowledge Jendob had even spoken. "Everything looks good with him...her...?"

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject:

I took a couple of steps forward behind Shayera, looking Nevin squarely in the eye. The hate exuded from him as I matched his gaze was evident. And I still didn't understand why. Was it still Kara? Or was I the scapegoat for his frustrations against the Empire?
It doesn't matter. The man you knew, the one you trained and taught and befriended... he's gone.
But I refused to accept that. Somewhere, deep down, was a spark of the old Nevin. But reaching was probably a futile hope for me. Too many barriers, too many conflicts.
"We're not sure, yet. We wanted to keep it a surprise," I told the former Grand Moff before shifting gears. "So, Admiral... what do you think the odds are of Flint getting indicted?"

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject:

Nevin had to consciously stop the muscles in his face from sneering at the sound of Jendob's voice. Gods, why did the fates always have to weave them into the same place? He wanted to put his past, and the bastard that was Ams Jendob, behind him and move on. He thought the Empire would have gotten rid of this lunatic by now.

Actually, no. He didn't think that. This demon had the entirety of Imperial officers under his thumb. Maybe even the Dark Lord himself.

"I don't think there's a chance of him not being," he said plainly and without care.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject:

I saw a smile cross Shayera's lips and felt one spread across mine too. "Not with me prosecuting that bastard," she said firmly. "'Course, had some help learning how to do it," Shy continued, throwing a glance up at me.
I returned her glance, looking into those perfect emerald eyes for a brief, rapturous moment. I wished I could tell how I much loved her, but the words didn't exist. Only by looking into those eyes and the depths of her soul could I tell her.
However, her glance was quick and brief, as was my passionate reverie. Still, there was a faint hint of the dreamy thoughts as I said to Shy, "Well, I wasn't going to deprive you of your chance to spend some time with Solo."
She smirked devilishly. "And one remark about Thanagarians and I'll toss him out the window."

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject:

“Han!” Luke called to the man’s retreating form, “I’m packing that stuff in. I don’t want to be a Jedi anymore… I just want to go back to Tatooine and live out my life.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject:

The words that came out of Luke's mouth made Han falter in mid-stride. It wasn't a noticable trip, but just enough for him to lose his concentration and collide with the maid that was coming down the corridor in the opposite direction. In the next instant, the maid was on the floor and the stack of towels she had within her grip was strewn all about the expensive carpet.

Dammit, Solo! Gotta stop lettin' those things get to you! You're growing soft...

A quick glare was thrown over his shoulder in Luke's direction before Han knelt down and began to help the maid pick up the mess. "Sorry 'bout that," he apologized sheepishly. "Didn't see ya coming around that corner."

The maid picked herself up off of the floor and quickly dusted off her apron with her hands. She reached out and took the towels Han had gathered with a smile. "No, it's alright," she said. "I guess I wasn't looking where I was going either." She stopped and studied him for a moment before turning on her heel to hurry down the corridor. "You have a nice day!"

Before Han could respond to her sudden departure, the reason why he had crashed into the woman in the first place resurfaced in his mind. Rubbing the back of his neck, Han reluctantly turned around to face the approaching Jedi Master.

"Alright, you got some explaining to do," he pointed out as the scowl he had learned to associate with his one-time friend returned to his features. "And I ain't waiting around all day. You got 2 minutes before I walk away from this spot and you're left to talkin' to nothing but that wall. Understand?"

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject:

Luke nodded and said clearly, “Well, I guess it all started when I was alone reading up on ancient texts, I found one talking about the ancient Sith Lord Revan. As I read into it, the more I felt Revan was around me. Turns out he was. After I had finished reading Revan had managed to take control of my body and my power and to use it to his will. I managed to gain control of myself for brief periods, like when I saved you from Miranda’s firing squad and warned Leia to run. I had to save all my energy until the time on Endor when I was able to remove Revan completely and destroy him. That’s why I’ve been acting weird. It wasn’t me at all it was Revan.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject:

Han stood there with his arms crossed over his chest and stared blankly at him for a few moments. Han expected to finally get a reasonable explanation, not this. It appeared to him that Luke was just too damn proud of himself to admit he lost it.

Then again, Jedi has weird stuff like that happen to them a lot. Too much for Han's liking. It was moments like this that Han was damn glad he wasn't Force sensitive. But even with he Jedi's track record of weird events unfolding practically right under them, Han still found Luke's story far-fetched.

"Let me get this straight," he started as he tried to collect his thoughts. "That wasn't you back there on Denon. Instead, it was some crazy evil spirit bent on conquering the galaxy and he just so happened to possess your body." He stopped and shook his head. "That's a great story there, Luke. I bet a Sullustan could've come up with a better excuse. Your time's up."

With one final hurtful gaze in Luke's direction, Han turned his back on him and continued down the corridor.

Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject:

I looked back at Nevin. "So, Nev, when does the trial start?"

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject:

When you get your ass in that room. Joke

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject:

Nevin set down his single suitcase with a few changes of clothes. He forgot he had been holding it awkwardly all this time. "I'm not the person to ask," he said. "I'm just there for witnessing."

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject:

After watching the brief debacle, I decided it was time to get this over with. I hadn't committed who the other judges were to memory, so I went to the judge's private room to meet with them before the trial started. I wanted this to be over as quickly as possible.

Interestingly enough, I found I would not be leaving right away. My eagerness to finish the trial had nothing to do with leaving the planet. I had other plans in mind...

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject:

I nodded. "Okay. Well, might as well go in, then, and wait for Solo. I just want this and Heckler over and done with," I sighed.
"Don't we all," I heard Ams mutter softly, following me into the courtroom. He took his seat in the gallery, while I sat behind the table for the prosecution. I let out a long, slow breath.
I haven't been this nervous since... hells, I don't even know when. Maybe Corellia...
I focused on what Ams had been teaching me the past week. My palms began to sweat, and I wiped them on my pantleg.
Now the waiting had begun.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject:

Luke looked at Han’s retreating frame, “You know what… fine.” He drew the hilt of his sabre off his belt and threw it to the ground, “I give up.” Luke threw off his cloak and it floated down over the hilt. He pressed a command on his comlink, summoning Artoo and the Eta-2 to the planet.

Luke burst through the double doors leading back out into the lobby, glasses smashing, paintings burning and people falling as he passes.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject:

Petyr, still milling in the lobby with a few of the less important people at the trail of flint, was wholly cought of guard by the exploding force of the entrance to the courtroom. Thrown on his back and catching a good blast of uncomfortable shrapnel in his left arm, the Emperor almost lost his self control and called for his safety measures. But, recomposing himself, he got back on his feet, wincing and noticing the blood flowing freely from his torn arm, and recalled the rumors of Luke, who he had just noticed it was, Skywalker's violent explosion on Denon. It was then that Petyr realized that his cloak was openly ignited. In a frenzy, he patted it down attempting to quell the fire, then finally gave up and threw it off.

Looking around at the chaos around him, he absent-mindedly said, "Out-of-character for a Jedi."

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken

Last edited by Petyr Baelish on Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject:

Leia somberly walked through the corridors leading to the trial hall. She had just become aware of more Killik treachery. While it would make her argument stronger, it also implied pain suffered by millions of Killik. She had just passed the datachip to her assistant to broadcast on the Holonet.

Then something changed. It started with a few gasps in the courtroom, then the immolation of precious paintings on the walls. The pristine glass and crystal doors flew open. Leia’s first thought was that Flint had escaped, but that was impossible. He was severed from the Force.

However, that wasn’t the case. Her brother came storming through the doorway, a look of malice on his face and a feeling of hurtfulness in his heart. Leia ran to him, using her own strength in the Force to contain the damage and destruction he was spreading. She flung her hands to his arms, stopping her dear brother from moving. “Luke,” she said forcefully. “What are you doing?”

Her brownish eyes searched his, then she continued speaking, her tone smoother. “Stop,” she asked instead of commanding. “Please. Tell me what’s going on.”

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject:

Luke glared at Leia, slowly his features softened and he burst into tears, “It’s Han. I tried explaining what happened but he wouldn’t hear it. So I don’t care anymore I’m leaving. And this time… I’m not coming back.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject:

Jax strode through the magnificent halls of the hotel, crimson and black cloak billowing behind him in stark contrast to the pale blue marble. His bootsteps rang out as he searched for Supreme Moff Jendob, the sweeping curves of his helm almost making him appear natural among the flowing architecture, were it not for the complete contrast in colors.

He pressed a set of characters into hsi gauntlet datapad, as if making notes as he approached a clearing, where sat...

Luke Skywalker? He knew that the Jedi was the brother of the leader of the Galactic Alliance... but what could cause the man to be having a near emotional breakdown, as he seemed to be doing? The Sovereign Protector frowned slightly beneath his helm, then moved to a shadowed corner of the chamber, to watch, and to wait not only for the confrontation to be over but also for the SUpreme Moff and the Exarch to arrive.

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Holder of the all-powerful 20,000th post
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn and Ryan appeared out of the elevator doors. After almost a week of Security panics, the trial was on. The time for Flint's judgment had finally come. She would personally see to it that no Killik force attempted to harm the people of Mon Calamari, especially the visitors to the planet.

The Thanagarian wore a tight Alliance uniform and appeared in front of the security officials. They saluted and Arlyn overlooked their procedures, operations and current holo feed inspections. She nodded in approval and looked at Ryan. His upper body was well fitted into the uniform. Several female Twi'leks shot him a lustful glance, but the eyes of a Thanagarian scared each. Ryan looked at Arlyn with a playful smile, and Arlyn equally played back. They strode out of the hotel together, ignoring the standing around Imperial officers. It was always an imperial that held up the proceedings.

The beautiful seas of Mon Calamari was in the air, which caused Arlyn to smile affectionately as the Mon Calamari senator approached them. Arlyn embraced his large hand and they exchanged pleasantries. They entered small talk as they made their way towards the trial.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Jax positioned himself just outside the trial chambers, the Sovereign Protector pacing back and forth. He never liked to remain motionless for too long, his bootsteps thudding on the smooth marble floors. The black and red of his armor and cloak stood in sharp contrast to the marine motif that was Mon Calamari, his very presence almost seeming to be a blasphemy to the natural curves and soft colors of the Mon Cal.

He took a datacard from a belt pouch and slid it into a reader on his gauntlet datapad, glyphs appearing before his eye visors. He toggled their transparency to allow him to see what was happening as he paced, the swish of his nanosilk cloak coalescing with the murmurs of passersby into an effective white noise, leaving the Grand Marshal's mind quiet, open to must and to draw connections in his own mind.

The glyphs moved, scrolling down Jax's vision as he continued to move, bootsteps somehow aligning with the curved in the veining of marble, the treads of his durasteel-shod feet gripping even the mirror-polished shine of the stone in a way that would leave him most able to react, a natrual adaptation to even the most adverse conditions that was at the core of his lifelong training.

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Holder of the all-powerful 20,000th post
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject:

Leia reached up to touch her brother's face. "Luke," she said soothingly. "Han doesn't understand. After all of this is done, I'll talk to him."

She stood there for a moment and watched him quietly. "Just...don't give this up so easily," she tried to convince him. "Not after all this time."

With that, she took his hand and began to walk into the trial chamber, attempting to lead him along with her.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject:

Luke pulled away from his sister, “I’ve got to see to Flint. You go on ahead.”
Leia departed as Luke walked to the room dubbed the “Bug Storage Room” Flint was awake and straining against the straps holding him down, Luke released them with the Force.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Salo Daast

Post Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject:

After a while of doing nothing, Salo was started to get bored. He didn't want to attend the trial because he didn't think he'd really be needed. Plus, he's never been big on politics.

Instead, he decided to explore the city. With his lightsaber attached to his belt, hidden under his black Jedi cloak that swayed as he walked, he made his way through the city. He eventually found his way out to a platform overlooking the ocean.

Salo stood by the railing with his arms crossed, his dark blue eyes gazing out into the infinite blue ocean. His black hair and cloak swayed in the wind. He stood there and stared at nothing, but at the same time it was everything. And as his eyes drifted up to the horizon, he heard something... Like music.

He darted his eyes around in search for the musical noise, and finally saw where it was coming from. A huge whale-like creature was resting on the surface of the ocean. It's voice was like music, but it only lasted for another few seconds. The creature quickly disappeared beneath the waves and the music with it. Salo was alone yet again as he continued to gaze out at the ocean, wondering what the near future would hold for him.

Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject:

"Ah, Master Skywalker, we meet again." Flint said as he grasped his wrists and tried to rub the pain from them. "Now, take me to this courtroom, eh? I've got some buisiness to take care of there, I think."

"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject:

Luke bowed mockingly and gestured towards the heavy durasteel doors before them. “After you. Flint.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject:

I gritted my teeth. "Neither is a sixteen-year-old girl giving one of her hand-to-hand combat instructors a full-body flip into permacrete. Didn't stop me then."
I took a step closer, my eyes burning. "And I'm not pissed that we're not hosting the trial. That motherfrakker wouldn't be allowed on one of our planets. I don't see why he gets the cushy accomodations, free publicity, and his own security detail. Maybe Jade and I should go in there and demonstrate on him what we're tempted to do to you to show you what he deserves... assuming there's anything there."
Solo looked ready to respond, but it wasn't his voice. "And what will that prove, Exarch?" Ams asked, stepping up. "What was that stunt back there meant to do?"
I glowered at my husband. "Well, sir, I believe we're wasting our time and spreading ourselves thin here... it's obvious the Alliance doesn't consider us as equals in the matter, but as subordinates, if you'll recall that little conversation with the security chief."

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject:

"I'm not so sure about Flint," he addressed to the bird woman before glowering in Jade's direction. "As for myself..." he trailed off with a goofy smile. "Let's just say I'm well equipped."

Han would've continued with this pointless debate, but that arrogant fool, Jendob, stepped in before he could. In fact, Han couldn't have been more happy to hear the man's voice. He wasn't particuarly liking the direction this conversation was going anyway. Besides, it was well worth it just to hear him chide the bird woman for her mistakes. That in itself was worth the trip.

Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject:

"Excuse me, Moff, but the 'stunt' Exarch Hol just performed was nothing compared to the trial. Consider this. Every charge brought against him could possibly be punishable by death, and there were enough charges that one would have held. Many of the attendees of the 'trial' were there personally. The entire room is filled with people who could testify. The judges, including myself, are probably only judges because we are the only ones who don't have any constructive testimony," I felt a pang of anger at having to address Jendob as a superior, but it couldn't be helped. At the moment, tensions were high and I didn't want to be reminded of formalities. I ignored Solo. He thought he was "well equipped" but not enough to face me.

"Both you, Moff Jendob, and you, Mr. Solo, know full and well that this trial could take days, weeks, or longer. I'm sure we all have enough pressing business to attend to without a useless trial taking up that much of our lives," I finally concluded.

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Last edited by Swali on Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Mon Calamari » Gaelorth Hotel, Emerlax Floating Platform (Surface)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: