Landing Spire Alpha-4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Geonosis » Landing Spire Alpha-4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Landing Spire Alpha-4

Sorry for being late with this...its cuz of OOC reasons
The Blood Money's cargo door opened slowly, revealing a small Chadra-Fan and a silver plated protocol droid just behind him.
For a moment, 4-LOM took in his surroundings. The Lady of Geonosis was definitely not a spendthrift, considering the amount of time and resources that must have been put into this landing pad's construction. But back to business...
4-LOM prodded Fandar with the butt of his concussion rifle, sending the rodent on an awkward path out of the ship, and walked at a brisk pace behind the scientist. As 4-LOM closed the cargo hold, he thought about bringing X-1 with him, but decided against it. Ryan would never pull an ambush, he thought, considering that he wants this barve alive.
Nothing to do but wait...

"What? Stormtrooper filet mignon is my speciality. You should try it sometime." - Heg Tralle, Falleen culinary "artist"

4-LOM, Bounty Hunter for the Lady of Geonosis

Abigail Vrex, Zeltron bounty hunter

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject:

Image of the Dark Knights:

Ryan entered the impressive sized Landing Spire. The droid, 4-LOM, awaited him. The night before was odd, especially at the Castle of Minas Morgul. Ryan was feeling more at home with the normal Geonosian Spire, but the entrance of the Dark Knights disturbed it slightly. Ryan was approached by the lead Dark Knight.

"Davad, move quickly." it commanded. Ryan was beginning to become annoyed with the Knight's apparent thought of power and control. Ryan now flanked by three of the Dark Knights of Geonosis, entered the landing spot to where the legendary scientist tumbled out of the ship. Ryan froze at the sign of his maker being treated with such respect.

Then again, Fandar was a man of mixed feeling. Ryan walked onto the plank, a blaster rifle hung around his shoulders, but no in his arms. "4-LOM, I see you have met my side of the bargain." Ryan clicked his fingers and the Geonosians brought the crates of a massive amount of credits. "Bring them to the edge of the ramp. If he requests them to be loaded onto the ship, do it."

The Geonosians nodded and used their wings to help with the massive load of credits. The Knights of Geonosians looked at the Blood Money, hidden in the cloaks of black cloth they looked at the bounty hunter's ship. Ryan looked down to Fandar, who picked himself off the floor.

"Sebastion?" he muttered, speechless.

Ryan nodded, "It is I."

The man gasped and slowly walked over to Ryan and the three Knights. As the Geonosians landed on the ramp with the credits, waiting for 4-LOM to specify the location to where he wanted them.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject:

When 4-LOM saw the Knights he was, well, horrified. They looked like something out of an organic's nightmare, things that should never have been turned into reality. One of these...freaks turned its gaze onto the droid, and feelings of horrid guilt rushed into him - no, nearly choked him. I should never have treated Fandar....in that manner.... was the only thought that 4-LOM could produce. But then the Knight turned away, and 4-LOM could move again. He had to act as if nothing had ever happened...
"Put the credits on the cargo hold," he said to the Geonosians, "My droids will supervise you." He punched a hidden button on his rifle, which activated X-1 and X-2 in "SENTRY" mode.
He walked toward Ryan slowly, not wanting to provoke the Knights. "I try to fulfill my employer's requests," he said (somewhat) confidently. "And please accept my apologies about my treatment of Fandar - I'm used to carting thugs for crime lords, not scientists."
After a pause, 4-LOM continued. "With the Lady's permission, I would like to set up a Bounty Hunter's Guild here; it might bring in some...additional profit for her."

"What? Stormtrooper filet mignon is my speciality. You should try it sometime." - Heg Tralle, Falleen culinary "artist"

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject:

Ryan thought for a moment and nodded, "The Bounty Hunter's Guild will be monitered by the Knights, but I see no problem. I'll speak with her via communication device." The three Knights detached from Ryan and approached the scientist. Fandar whimpered for a moment as the Dark Knights appoached him, but they merely grabbed the man by the arm and pulled him away from the Bounty Hunter.

Ryan stepped forward, "Careful with him." he ordered. He may not have any political command, yet he was closely involved with the Lady of Geonosis and these three knew it. They twitched their heads and shoved Fandar into Ryan's arms and began depart. The lead Knight looked at the bounty hunter known as 4-LOM and hissed, "We are watching you, bounty hunter."

They turned on their heels and left. The one thing these creatures were known for, was their stealth. Ryan helped Fandar to his feet and looked at 4-LOM, "We will talk about your Bounty Hunter's guild later. Feel free to stay as long as needed."

Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject:

"Thank you for your generosity, Ryan. I'll stay here for a few hours, and then I'll leave." With that, 4-LOM slung his rifle over his shoulder and began walking back toward the Blood Money. As he opened the cargo hold and found a space to shutdown, he felt a little shaken. We are watching you, bounty hunter
The Knights seemed to rise out of nowhere as the droid's visual sensors winked off...

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject:

It was the wind that woke 4-LOM up - no, actually, the ship did.
Sometime during the night, a windstorm kicked up and began to buffet the Blood Money from side to side, causing several crates to slide across the cargo hold and abruptly bring the droid online. He was still a little groggy as he made his way toward the cockpit.
I assume the same thing happens for organics in the morning, 4-LOM thought as the freighter's engines activated and he punched in the coordinates for Denon...

4-LOM has left Geonosis.

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject:

Note: I made a post, saved it in a Word Document, and saved it to a computer I wont have access to for another 2 weeks. So, I'll post that here. But it was the conversation that had taken place between Ryan and Fandar. Mostly character development.

It was exactly 1:04 in the morning, the precise moment to where Ryan had to leave in order to meet the Independence II at Dac. The Turbinia's Pride fired its engines, accelerating from the surface of Geonosis. Ryan looked out of the viewer, his eyes scanning the surface. In the mist of the morning red clouds, a large dragon weaved in and out.

The Knights of Minas Morgal were everywhere it seemed. Ryan shook it off, he was free from Geonosis as the great doctor begun his work.

Back to top »
Jaden Fett

Post Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject:

As Jaden walked out on to the Landing Pad, He saw the Ship he had purchased sitting there…Billowing exhaust from a coupla different vents…

Standing nearby were 7 Clonetroopers…5 Commando’s & 2 Pilots…Walking up he Introduced himself…Upon which the lead Clone handled him a verigraph…Signifying his receipt of said properties…

With that, He ordered the two Pilots to get onboard & re-configure all the codes to match the data pad he handed them…

As for the Commando’s…He Informed them to stow all the weapons crates in the armory onboard…After thoroughly cleaning them…He then Instructed them to begin preparations on mounting & Installing all the added systems…

After several hrs of arduous labor the Additional Weapons Systems were installed on the Ship…Tapping his COM-Link…He asked the Pilots to switch them on…Within seconds the Missile Launchers & the Newly Installed Quad lasers were active

With that, he told the men to get aboard & bunk down…As we walked off the Ship…He, noticed two additional crates still sitting on the landing pad….
Grabbing pry bar…He cracked them open & found his new 2 - IG-100 MagnaGuards Droids…Quickly activating them…They stepped free of the Transport Crates & affirmed Jaden’s Ownership over them…With that they grabbed their Electro-Staffs & Followed Jaden to his quarters…

OOC: Jaden is in his Quarters awaiting Contact from BH Guild Command on Availability for Bounties

Thrawn - Chiss Faction leader
Chiss Ascendancy

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Geonosis » Landing Spire Alpha-4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: