Freighter: Aurora
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Kashyyyk » Freighter: Aurora
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Freighter: Aurora

The Aurora dropped out of hyperspace and headed towards Corulag as fast as the ship would go. Ford slowed the ship down and went it to orbit around the planet. He stood up and went to his passangers who were seated in the aft section of the ships large bridge.

"OK, everyone to the escape pod." Ford said. The thers just nodded, stood up and followed Ford out of the bridge and into a small corridor which lead to some escape pod.

"Everyone in" Ford said.

"But it only seats 2." One of the people said.

"Get in!" Ford said sternly.

"ok ok" came a reply. The three of them entered the cramped escape pod, which was only mean't for 2, but would hold 3 without injurying any of them.

"Good luck" ford said as he programmed the pod to be launched and land near the main gates of a large complex.

"Thankyou" one of the people said. As he said that, the door to the escpae pod closed and the pod dropped from the ship, rocketing down towards the planet. Ford chuckled to himself and walked back onto his bridge. He sat down at the helm console and programmed the hyperdrive to take him to his new base of operations, Tholatin.

The Aurora is now at Tholatin
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject:

Calias watched from the viewscreen as the Aurora dropped in the Tholatin System. Calias turned in his chair and turned to Michael.

"Sir, We have arrived at Tholatin" Calias grinned

Calias relieved himself from the helm and approached the stunned Michael and shook his hand.

"It's good to be back old friend" Calias answered first, "I took the liberty to stow aboard your ship. Word on the street is that you need a business partner."

Michael smiled but Calias continued

"Luckily I had so of my recently acquired objects shipped to Tholatin." Calias responded and look around to the bridge, "You're security is excellent, however, I had a few old tricks up my sleeves from the old days."

Calias and Michael then stared at each other for a second then laughed like close friends would.
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject:

"Ok, lets see what you can do" Ford said as he began to bring the ship through the atmosphere of Tholatin. "we have some work to do" Michael said to his old friend. Tholatin,to the normal person, this place was just a clump of rock which was shaped like a planet. But, to Ford, this planet would help make him rich. He set the ship down and lowered the gangplank. He entered the turbolift which took him to the main cargo bay. As he walked through the cargo bay door, he was greeted by the sight of his nwe mining equipment. It was not much. But enough to get the business started. He grabbed a data padd out of his pocket and press a button on it, which brought the droids to life. The room suddenly began to fill with the noises of droids beeping and booping.

"Ok guys, lets go setup. You labours over there, activate the anti-gravs on those platforms and bring them with us." Ford said,

"Beep boop" replied one of the droids.

Ford, with Calias by his side, led the group out of the main cargo bay and out onto the planet of Tholatin. He activated the geological sensors in the ship and uploaded the readings in to his pad.

"Which way?" Calias asked.

"100 meters that way" Ford said.

Ford and Calias arrived there first. Fords droids slowly walked/drove to the mining area. Ford felt happy that this would work.

"Ok droids, set up in this area. I will be back in a few hours. These battledroids will protect you." Ford said. The droids beeped in acknoledgement and began to install the mining equipment and build the shelter they would be mining under.

"Calias, lets go back to the ship. We need to catch up." Ford said smiling.

"Lets go then" Calias replied.

As the two walked back to the ship, Calias piped up.

"Why Tholatin?" Calias asked.'

"Unlike other planets, this place has mineral deposits very close to the top soil, that is why we don't need any tunnels or caves. But don't you worry, the depoists go down deep, so we will have tunnels and pits soon." Ford said happily.

"Good good" Calias replied.

"What did you bring?" Ford asked.
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject:

Calias smiled then pointed to the sky. A large ship that had "Galactic Shipping" on it in many different languages just appeared through the clouds. It began its decent towards the mining operation and landing softly. A rather plump gentlemen with a droid appeared and shouted, "CALIAS KETRA?"

Calias nodded then said, "That's me."

The droid wheeled itself over, Calias signed its datapadd then 60 mining droids marched outside of the shipping freighter.

"Help them" Calias pointed to the otehr mining droids

Several Label droids came next Calias pointed back to the Aurora. Three droidekas rolled out and joined Calias. He nodded then said, "Two of you protect the mining droids, one of you come with me"

Michael grinned at the new load of droids just as repair droids marched out. "Calias said, and that would be the last of it..."
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject:

Ford stood there as all the droids kept marching out.

"We will be rich beyond our wildest dreams" Ford said to his old friend. At that moment, his padd began beeping. Ford pulled it out and saw a personal message coming to him.

"I will be back in a few minutes" Ford said to Calias, who just nodded and look at the new droids.

Ford walked onto the Bridge of the Aurora and patched the signal through to the viewscreen. Ford was shocked when he saw that the face on the screen was none other than the lord of darkness himself.

"Lord Vader, what can I do for you" Ford asked.

"Mr Ford, I have a mission for you, a highly paid job" the Lord of Darkness started off. The conversation went for a few mintues.

"It will be done" Ford replied. Vader closed the communication. Ford moved over to the communication console and composed an encrypted message to his operative on Coruscant.
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject:

Calias returned to the mining field and began to dish out orders, making the mining more effective when the thought hit him...This was only the beginning. Soon there would be dozens of planets touched by the LAMBDA Corp. All of them would have to be overseen and watched.

Calias watched his droid work powerfully and watched the droidek's scan the area for any signs of dangers. Several Battle droids marched around the perimeter. Calias smirked then decided to return to the Aurora's Mess Hall to get a drink.

He picked up his comm and rang up Michael and told him where he was going. A droideka followed closely behind him, monitering several crewmembers.

"Michael, I'm going to the Mess Hall...Care to have a drink?"
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:54 am    Post subject:

"I would love one" Michael said into his communicator. He closed the comm channel and headed to the turbolift on the bridge. He entered it and headed towards the mess hall.

Ford hadn't had a chance to vist the mess hall lately and slowly walked to there large double doors which lead into the hall. As Ford entered the mess hall, he saw that it was empty, except for Calias and his droid. Ford took alook around and saw a standard bar, stocked with cheap drink. Ford grabbed a bottle of ale and poured two glasses of it, he passed one of the full glases to Calias.

"I have a toast" Ford said. "To the Lambda Corparation, may it propser and be strong"
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject:

Calias lowered his drink before he took a drink. Michael must have forgotten that he doesn't drink. As everyone in the drink took a sip from their glass and returned to their conversations, Micahel sat down.

"All right good friend" Calias said, "I have good news. We have had several sales from our DuraSteel products. They were delivered on time..."

"Excellent. Dura steel is only the beginning of what LAMDA could establish." Michael said in full confidence

Calias looked at his freind, so deeply motivated in this corporation. He smiled with admiration then simply said, "I have other news. We may have a planet suitable enough for our HeadQuarters. My droid has located several ideal spots, you can take a look at them later.. Secondly, I have begun a lay out of all the planets....Soon some of them will be touched by our corp, the rest we will handle later."

"This is good news. I have good news as well..." Micahel then whispered, "We have just received 200,000 credits minus a few fees."

Calias nodded then whispered back, "Perhaps we should discuss this in a more...private location."

Calias trusted Michael's officers more than any other in the glaxy but for now, he wanted to surprise the workers of the corp. Calias and Micahel rised and left for his private office.
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:26 am    Post subject:

Michael and Calias strode down the corridors of the ship, Michael with his glass cup still in hand.

"She is a steardy ship, with a good crew" Michael said to his friend.

"Yes, that is it" Calias replied.

"It seems that the Corparation will suceed. Business is on the rise. Within the next 3 years or so, LAMBDA will be a known name across the galaxy." Michael said proudly as he sat in his offices leather chair.

"Now, Calias my friend, what were we discussing before?" Ford asked.
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject:

"Michael, Of all people you should know what lies ahead of us. We must move quickly in order to keep up with the galaxy. Here is a list of things that we must accomplish" Calias said, handing him a datapadd.

Michael nodded also knowing what lies ahead of him. He skimmed the datapadd then received a message from the Death Squad.

Michael grinned then showed the message to Calias. They both looked at each other seeing an oppurtunity at hand.

"I'll let you handle this one. I have other matters to attend to for LAMDA. With your permission I leave for several neutral worlds tomorrow morning. Jarock will take me." Calias said then at almost a whisper, "The prize is at hand my friend!"
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject:

His friend stood up and walked out of his private office, taking his glass with him. Ford put his feet up on his desk and lent back in his chair, making himself comfortable. He quickly read over the message from the Death Squad and smiled in approval.

On his computer terminal, he quickly accessed the Corparations bank account, checking to see if the 200,000 CR had been delivered, and he was happy when he saw that it had. He grabbed a large pad which was sitting on his desk and activated it. It came to life and displayed a design which resembled a shuttle. He moved the pad so it was infront of him and began to design one of LAMBDAS next products...the STARIAXN Mark 1 Shuttle Craft.
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject:

Calias moved to his quarters and began to pack up his pocessions. He ordered his three droidekas to meet him on the landing padd where Jarock will pick him up.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject:

Calias picked up his comm device and signaled Michael for the last time.

"Michael, Good bye old friend." Calias voice was filled with covered up sorrow

"Good luck Calias, I will see you when you return. I will have something to show you by then" Michael said happily

Calias closed his device and thought of the upcoming events and Michael's death. Any minute Jarock will arrive and they will depart for Csilla....Soon after that a Bounty Hunter was scheduled to arrived and execute the head of the company. Calias would then become the President of LAMDA.

He watched as the Night Sparrow slowly began to descend towards the landing padd.

"So it has begun!" Calias said outloud
 Back to top »

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject:

The shuttle landed nearby and collected Calias and his security droids then unloaded several packages for the LAMDA Corp. Then lifted off and began its journey to Csilla.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject:

The cleaning droids left, the blood was gone. Calias took his place in Michael's chair. He liked the spot...absolute control over LAMDA. He picked up several datapadd that Michael was unable to finish and finished them. After a while, when Calias was calm, he opened a ship wide communication system.

"Attention family members of the LAMBDA Corp. I am speaking on behalf of my greatest friend. He would have loved to be here. To see the company grow, to see each and everyone one of you grow. He had dreamed the biggest dreams for each and everyone of us. I hope Michael isn't in a dark place...In fact I know he isn’t. He will be protected and remembered in our hearts and mind. His legacy will live on through this Corporation and through our actions. Let us make him proud...Let us continue what he started and do the best we can to live up to those dreams. Let us..." Calias's voice cracked, "finish the journey Michael started for us."

He ended the communication then collapsed into the chair.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject:

Calias began to close the Aurora and its mining fields down for the night. They would have a night of silence in honor of his lost friend. Calias walked over to the cnetral computer, backed up the files and transmitted them to the LAMDA HQ. Excellent, everything's safe...for now...

"Calias, Sir...Incoming transmission from the Night Sparrow. Its Jarock." an officer informed him

"Reroute it to here..." Calias ordered

Jarock's face filled the small computer console.

"I have the NS sir." Jarcock said over the comms.

"Aye. Bring them here, I will ready the meeting room." Calias said, signalling a droid to start now.

Jarock and the NS enter the Aurora

The NS and Jarock take their seats in the meeting room along with the NS Elite.

"Welcome to the Aurora, I hope to hear you had a pleasent trip." he said, "How should we proceed?"
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject:

"Hello. Let us discuss the Nightsister Academy we plan to build here."

He store me in the face a calmly said, "Let us begin."

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject:

Calias look at the table and noticed it was three to one, so he asked politely.

"Do you mind if two of my associates join me? ... I would like the LAMDA Corp. representatives as well.

He waited for her response then asked if they wanted anything eat or drink
 Back to top »
Swali
Site Admin/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject:

I had been waiting for this moment to come. A messenger came and informed us that the Nightsister elder was here. I knew she was, but I had not expected her to come alone. Not even I had done that.

I had come when Michael Ford came to me with the situation. I had wanted the military position of Tholatin and the Nightsisters wanted to set up an academy here to teach people their "magic". I saw this as a challenge to my power and left immediately after being informed. As I said, I did not leave alone. I brought the Royal Guard with me to display to the Nightsisters that I am no fool. I left Coruscant in secret, allowing no one to know of my departure.

One may ask, "How did you stay hidden? Would not the Nightsisters have known you were there?" I would reply, "I hid myself with the Dark Side, dolt!" There are many Sith trained or otherwise that hide themselves from me, one of which was Kadann. Another is the one I wish to be my apprentice, but that is for another time. I can do the same, thanks to the vision-clouding Dark Side. The Nightsister elder did not make such an attempt to conceal herself.

I dismissed the messenger swiftly. We walked to the meeting room, and entered in the following order:

Firstly, Michael Ford entered. Of course he wasn't dead. I control the Death Squad and can order them to shoot to stun and make it look like a death. Also, no mining equipment was destroyed. Any explosions would have been found to be pyrotechnics arranged by Lambda.

Secondly, the Royal Guard entered. This struck a small pang of terror in her heart. The thought occured to her, but she deemed it not possible. The lined the walls and left only the space of the door open.

Thirdly, I entered and confirmed her fears. Lord Vader was indeed among you, Nightsister.

"I would say that I was pleased to see you, Gethzerion, but that is a lie. I know why you are here and I will not allow your plans to be carried out," I said.

"You! The one they call Vader! How did you know I would be here?!" she asked.

"I told him. I also told you that the Empire would come to protect us didn't I?" said Michael Ford.

"How are you still alive! I had ordered the Death Squad to destroy you!" replied Gethzerion.

"I allow Death Squad to exist. The bounty hunter who commands those droids is somewhat the unofficial bounty hunter of the Empire. I command him, not you," I said.

"Call your guards! I cannot defeat him by myself!" she ordered Calias.

"Sorry, but I am in on this as well. I do not take kindly to threats," he replied.

And as such, Gethzerion, Nightsister elder, was trapped in a room, with no escape. She had only the option to fight her way out.

Darth Vader, Galactic Emperor

Grand General Mau Onca, Imperial Army Cheif of Operations and Staff

Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand

Seraph

Everyone Loves Magical Trevor! says:
I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:09 am    Post subject:

"You... You aer strong in the magic. Not strong enough." I threw my hand out at him and he fell back maybe six yards. Before Vader could stand up , me and my guards were hurling lightening at him.. It was only a matter of time though before he got up.

We kept throwing him and hurling lightening. Finally we got his back to the wall. I now order my guard to attack the men in red cloaks. Before four of them notice their on the ground... Dead.

Vader was retaliating though. He reached for his belt. I had heard of his magical sword, but never believed it.

"No," I shouted, "You can't win, Vader. I give you a chance to escape with your life and your guard!"

I finally noticed his only intent: to kill me.

I think it is time to start trying.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject:

Ford watched this fight begin and quickly moved to a communications panel on the wall.

"This is Ford, I don't have time to explain, I want Droidekas in the meeting room on the double" Ford said.

"Aye Aye Sir" came the bridge officers reply.

"That won't be nessecary Mr Ford." Vader said as he moved in on the Nightsisters, his lightsabre absorbing the lighting.
Swali

Post Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject:

My rage was building, anger consuming my heart as the battle raged on. Indeed, she was powerful to have caught me off guard, but now that I had gained footing once more, it was my turn to show her the true power of the Dark Side.

First, I dispelled their Force lightning, ignoring it as though it were nothing. Then, I called a Force Whirlwind to keep them in place. Stay there, while I prepare to kill you.

I used the Force to empower my speed and agility, which was further enhanced by the Dark Side and my anger. I was a lightsaber, aimed at the heart of the Nightsisters. I now had only one thought in my mind: Destroy them.

I ran with the Dark Side flowing through me towards the trapped Nightsisters. First, I released one of the lesser Nightsisters and slashed my blood red blade through her like paper, ending her pathetic life.

My Whirlwind ended and I kicked Gethzerion away to the floor and cholked her other assistant to death with the Force.

Now it was me, Gethzerion, and the Royal Guard. Perhaps the Royal Guard's most exclusive power would not be necessary after all.

Darth Vader, Galactic Emperor

Grand General Mau Onca, Imperial Army Cheif of Operations and Staff

Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand

Seraph

Everyone Loves Magical Trevor! says:
I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »

Post Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject:

Joe guided the ship down into the hanger of the Aurora.He dropped Sarafina off on the ship.While he was in the hanger he noticed everything was in a rush.Joe stopped one miner and asked him what was going on.

"Well, if you don't count Lord Vader dueling that night sister elder in the confrence room nothing much." the miner said and then went back to what he was doing.

"I can't miss this."Joe said in excitement to himself.

Joe hurried back to his ship he got on his equitment which included his CVI repeater, his grenade belt, his armor, and his jet pack.

Joe called out to his ship mates to get there equitment on and when their done to group up at the landing ramp.

Ace and Bulls Eye who always had each others back took one E-11/S Carbine each.Heavy Arms who always had Hot Shots back took a F-web repeating blaster and a AXM-50 Assault Rifle.Also Hot Shot who always had Heavy Arms back took CR-24 Flamethrower, Morne-3 Concussion Missile Launcher, LJ-90 Concussion Rifle, and a RPS-8 Rocket Launcher.When everybody was suited up they met at the landing ramp.

While the crew was getting ready Joe loaded up the ten droidekas and commanded them to follow the crew.

When the crew was ready Joe walked down to the conference room and found Vader and the night sister elder in a fighting poistion.Joe took up the poistion next to vader faceing the night sister elder with his CVI repeater aimed at the night sister elder.Joe also ordered the droidekas which now also included Mr.Ford's droidekas to form a perimeter around the night sister elder which they did.Ace and Bulls Eye took their poistion behind the night sister elder with their E-11/S Carbine aimed at her.Heavy Arms set up his F-web blaster in the door way aiming it at the night sister on his right also stood the royal guard.Hot shot stood on the left of Heavy Arms with his CR-24 Flamethrower pointed at the night sister elder ready to fire at her.

Joe looked at the night sister and said, "You can't win or run anymore."
 Back to top »

Post Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject:

Joe got a transmission him and his crew had to leave now.Joe gathered his crew and left leaving the droidekas and letting the royal guard man the F-web blaster.Joe got the crew ready, started up the engines to the ship, guided the ship into outer space, and he jumped to hyper space.

The Golden Eagle and her crew are now at Muunilist
 Back to top »

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject:

Joe landed in the station.He retreived his weapons and droids.Then he took off again after piloting his ship out of the hanger he jumped to hyper-space.

The Golden Eagle and her crew are now at Corulag.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject:

Calias watched as the battle unfolded. He was amazed by the quickness the Dark Lord has shown.

The LAMDA droidekas rolled in and cornered the Witch after the bounty hunter left. Calias moved with a blaster in his hand then called out.

"It would be best to finish her. And in response to my defense...You wanted me dead, witch, otherwise I would warned you...You left me with no choice."

Calias nodded and watched as Vader moved in for the final strike.
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject:

I tripped, Vader's sword at my throat, it was about to end. I could imagine my sisters as the war machines of his Empire rained down on Dathomir. I would not stand for this. Droids had me surronded, pushing Vader away from me.

"Out of my way machines." I tossed two out of the way. The thrid I hurled at Vader. He blocked it as I expected. Now I act.

I took the other two droids, which had landed on opposite sides of the room at Vader. He lept out of the way, before he could land though, I tossed him backwards. He landed and then I threw him again, and then I bashed his head upon the ceiling.

He was stunned for a few moments. This was enough to end him.

I hurled lightening at him. He was on his back flinching crazily and then he lost conscience.

The end of Darth Vader would come to pass, but not now, not here. The Star Destroyer outside had left for Corulag. I ran for the door throwing Vader's guards out of my way.

I forced one of the LAMBDA emplyees to transport me to the Nightsister Prison on Dathomir.

Vader undoubtfully had regained conscience by now, but it was too late. I had made my getaway.

I was going to live to fight another day. Vader had won in the end though, the Forteress was destroyed. The Nightsister would be back though. We always come back.

Nightsister Elder is now at Dathomir.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject:

Michael sat at his desk, with his feet up on the desk with a pad in his hand, finishing a report. A few days had pasted since the Nightsister incident, Lord Vader had disappeared and business was returning to normal. Ford had negleted alot of paperwork over these few days. He was happy that a large sum of money had been transfered into the business account, sealing another deal between a customer. The door opened and a droid rolled through, carrying Michaels cup of coffee. He took it off the droid and took a sip.

"Thanks" Michael said to the droid, the droid beeped and exited his office.

A few minutes later, he heard the chime on his door go off

"Enter" Michael said, not knowing who is visitor was
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject:

Sarafina walked into the room, she then came to a stop.

" I'm Sarafina Arkal," Sarafina replied.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject:

Ford was very surprised when a good looking red-haired women walked into his office.

"I'm Sarafina Arkal," Sarafina replied.

"Ahh, Miss Arkal, Welcome to Tholatin" Ford said standing up smiling.

"Thankyou" she replied.

"I will show you to your quarters, if you would follow me." Ford said heading towards the door, with Sarafina behind him, you will find your quarters are very good, one of the best on the ship." Ford said smiling
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject:

Sarafina smiled.

I'm so gonna like it here

Sarafina thought as she followed.

" Porbably are," Sarafina replied smiling.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject:

The two reached the doors leading into Sarafina's new quarters. He touched the pad next to the door and the door opened. Ford extened his hand into the door.

"After you" Ford said.
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject:

Sarafina walked into the room.

" Wow, its big and wonderful," Sarafina replied smiling as she looked around the room.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject:

"I am glad you like it" Ford said.

She is beautiful Ford said thinking to himself.

"Anyway, I will let you look around. If you need anything, come find me" Ford said as he turned around and walked out the door.
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject:

Sarafina smiled as she walked around, she moved her red hair out of her face as she walked into the bedroom placing her bags down and was soon unpacking her stuff. She walked in and out of her bedroom putting things in different places, she put her picture of her family onto the night stand next to her bed. Sarafina walked back intio room after putting something else in the other room. After finish unpacking Sarafina walked into the other room, she looked around the room.

" Perfect, I'll contact Selena later to tell that I'm here and see how she is doing," Sarafina replied as she walked over to the couch takin na book and began reading after she had sat down.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject:

After reading Sarafina retired to bed, two hours later Sarafina awakened from a terrible nightmare.

When are these darn gone nightmares gonna end?

Sarafina thought as she got up, and grabbed her robe. She walked out of bedroom, and walked into the other room and went to get something to drink. After doing that she went and got her pillows, and blanket and set herself up onto the couch. She then removes her robe, and slips into the comfy warmess of the blanket and grabbed her book. Sarafina settled herself ready to read, and was then thinking about the terrible nightmare she had.

Asrith Yeon

Last edited by on Sat May 07, 2005 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject:

Ford sat in his cold office, doing some paper work. He signed the last pad and tossed it back onto his desk. He rubbed his hands together. He would have the heater on, but it was out of order, and was going to be fixed in the morning. He stood up and exited his office, locking the door behind him. He went for a short walk around his ship and came to the doors of Sarafinas quarters. He pressed the door chime.
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject:

" Come," Sarafina replied from the couch the light blue comforty over her legs.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject:

Ford walked through the door and saw her laying down on the counch read a book, with a light blue comforty over her.

"I am not disturbing you I hope." Ford asked.

"Not at all" She replied.

"I thought you would be asleep at this hour." Ford said as he sat down on the couch next to her.
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject:

" I can't sleep, I had a nightmare and I decided to stay up," Sarafina replied as she put the book aside.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject:

"You wanna talk about it." Ford said, looking into her eyes.
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject:

Sarafina told him about the nightmares she had been having, soon she was crying and shaking terribly.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Ford looked abit shaken by the nightmares she had been having, but he did not show it.

"Come on Sarafina, its alright, don't cry." Ford said, he moved in close and held her in his arms, reassuring her.
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Sarafina tired her best, but it didn't work.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject:

Ford noticed that she was till crying and shaking badly. He tried to show his concern as best as he could.

"Come on Sarafina, don't cry. We all have nightmares evernow and then. Some worse than others. But they are only dreams, they can't hurt you" Ford said caringly.
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject:

Sarafina looked at him, and she whipped the tears a way.

" Your right, thank you," Sarafina replied.

" I'll try and sleep if I can, I won't guarentte that I will go back to sleep," Sarafina replied sighing.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject:

Sarafina did something out of the ordinary, she kissed Michael Ford smack right on the lips. She then pulled a way.

" I'm so sorry I should never have done that," Sarafina replied as she lowered her head quickly.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject:

Ford sat stunned in on hte couch, after what had just happened.

"Its alright" Ford said
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject:

" It was stupid of me to have done that, now I feel really stupid. Its just............," Sarafina cut herself off, and turned her head a way with tears streaking down her face.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject:

Ford thought this would be a golden oppertunity. He lent in and used is hand to slowly turn her head towards his.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Kashyyyk » Freighter: Aurora
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: