Galactic Alliance Security Announcement
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Galactic Alliance Security Announcement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Galactic Alliance Security Announcement

Galactic Alliance Security Announcement & Position of the Killik War

This morning I gave the order for Alliance forces to take part in a military and security action across the Galaxy.

This morning, Alliance service officers are engaged from space, land, air, and sea. Their mission: to remove Prime Unu Flint from power, by strengthening our planetwide security and assistance in the mobilization of Alliance military assets. I know this course of action has produced deep divisions of opinion in our galaxy today. But I also know the galaxy people will now be united in sending our armed forces our thoughts and prayers. They are the finest in the galaxy and their families and all of the Galactic Alliance can have great pride in them.

The threat to the Galactic Alliance is not of our father’s generation. War between the big powers is unlikely. The Galaxy is at peace. The Galactic Civil War already formulating into a memory.

But this new galaxy faces a new threat: of disorder and chaos born either of brutal states like the Killik regime, armed with countless ships of mass destruction; or of extreme terrorist groups. Both hate our way of life, our freedom, our democracy.

My fear, deeply held, based in part on the intelligence that I see, is that these threats come together and deliver catastrophe to the Galactic Alliance and the galaxy. These tyrannical states do not care for the sanctity of individual sentient life. The Killiks delight in destroying it.

Some say if we act, we become a target. The truth is, all galactic powers are targets. Corellia did not attack Mr. Flint, the Killiks attack Corellia.

The Galactic Alliance was never a power to hide at the back. If we were, it would not avail us here.

Should the Killiks be allowed to continued their terrorist attacks, claim billions of people, it would begin to inflict unlimited carnage to our economies, our security, and our way to galactic peace.

My judgment, as Chief of Alliance Security, growing and of an entirely different nature to any conventional threat to our security that the Galactic Alliance has faced since the times of the malicious and older Galactic Empire.

For weeks, the galaxy has tried to disarm Flint; after his wars in which many innocent thousands died. It is time we prevent him for continuing these wars.

So our choice is clear: back down and leave Flint hugely strengthened; or proceed to disarm him by force. Retreat might give us a moment of respite, but years will be repentance at our weakness would follow.

It is true Flint is not the threat. But it is true also that the best way to deal with future threats peacefully, is to deal with present threats with resolve.

Removing Flint from power will be a blessing to the innocent people that have been taken into the Killik Hive mind. I hope the innocent mind-slaves hear this message. We are with you. Our enemy is not you, but your barbarous rulers. Flint and the natural Killik.

Our commitment to the post-Flint relief effort will be total. We shall help the innocents move back to their native worlds, back towards democracy. And the credits received from the assets captured will be placed in order to help fund this effort. Not for personal gain of the political and military leaders.

But these challenges and others that confront us – poverty, the environments, the ravages of war – require a galaxy of order and stability. Dictators like Flint, terrorists groups like Ninan Deskila’s group threaten the very existence of such a galaxy.

That is why I have asked our troops to go into action this morning. As so before, the courage and determination of Alliance men, women, et cetera serving our great republic, the fate of many worlds rests.

Signed,
Chief of Alliance Security Alatáriël Pallanén

---
Modelled after Tony Blair's 'War with Iraq'

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject:

*Salutes*

Nespis - Democratic Republic - Pop 115,000,000,000 (Estimated) - two members

Alexus says:
I wonder what Moskau sounds like at double speed!
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

Alexus - Tora! Tora! Tora! says:
there's a lot of difference between me and VVD
about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Galactic Alliance Security Announcement
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: