Ghtroc Class 720 Freighter (Blood Money)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Ghtroc Class 720 Freighter (Blood Money)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Ghtroc Class 720 Freighter (Blood Money)

As Denon shrunk into the distant starfield, 4-LOM began punching in coordinates for Nar Shaddaa. While he was waiting for the hyperdrive to kick in, he tried to meditate the same way Zuckuss had done so long ago. He could feel nothing but murkiness...
4-LOM is en route to Nar Shaddaa.

"What? Stormtrooper filet mignon is my speciality. You should try it sometime." - Heg Tralle, Falleen culinary "artist"

4-LOM, Bounty Hunter for the Lady of Geonosis

Abigail Vrex, Zeltron bounty hunter

1,545,050,000 credits

Last edited by Jaxxon Five-D on Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject:

The characteristic lurch of a hyperdrive shut-down jostled 4-LOM in his pilot's chair - Nar Shaddaa. The ship must have arrived early than he had predicted. But how could it...?
The comm unit crackled to life. "Unknown ship, please identify yourself."
"This is the Blood Money, 4-LOM the bounty hunter piloting. I've been sent here on an errand from the Lady of Geonosis."
A few seconds silence, then..."4-LOM, you have permission to enter Nar Shaddaa airspace. Please land at the designated coordinates." As the Blood Money descended into the Smuggler Moon's atmosphere, a list of red digits appeared on the overhead display, and the first rooftops started to come into view.
It was time for the Hunt to commence.

4-LOM has arrived on Nar Shaddaa.

"What? Stormtrooper filet mignon is my speciality. You should try it sometime." - Heg Tralle, Falleen culinary "artist"

1,545,050,000 credits

Last edited by Jaxxon Five-D on Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject:

A week after the Blood Money had set down in the F-B3 spaceport, it was already getting ready to leave. 4-LOM, with Murgth'a's help, had gotten Ninan Deskila past customs and, after hustling through the docking bays, into the cargo hold of the freighter. The Falleen had been somewhat uncooperative of course but all it took was a good punch to the head to quiet him. Now, he was dozing with a pair of binders to keep him company.
It was only forty minutes later when 4-LOM punched in the coordinates for Geonosis. He wasn't sure if Murgth'a would want to become a bounty hunter, but there wasn't anything wrong in trying. A Nikto would make a better hunter than a Gand any day of the week, besides.
4-LOM is en route to Geonosis.

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject:

As the ship came into Geonosian territory, it had instantly appeared on the scanners. The Geonosian Security leader clicked as he recognized it as 4-LOM's vessel.

"Prepare to deactive planetary shields. Ready the credits and destroyer droids." he said in his odd language.

The other Geonosians clicked back, then left to prepare the freelancer's supplies.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid

Last edited by Arlyn on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject:

The Blood Money came to rest in Landing Spire 3-Omega, kicking up dust as its land gear grasped for solid ground. "Murggy," 4-LOM called from the cockpit, "it's time." Finally, I get to collect in full, the droid thought while he made the walk to the cargo hold.
For the last leg of the trip from Nar Shadaa, Murgth'a had "prisoner duty," meaning that he was to make sure that Deskila didn't try to escape. It was tedious, but the cash nerf should always be watched. As 4-LOM slung his DL-19 Concussion Rifle across his chest (in case of trouble), Murgth'a slapped the sleeping Falleen awake. "Time to go," he burbled in Huttese.
Before 4-LOM opened the cargo door, he tossed Murgth'a a heavy blaster pistol. "Two guns will always be better than one in an ambush," he said in a low voice, and punched the OPEN button...
Deskila was the first to walk out, hands bound with simple rope, with 4-LOM and Murgth'a right behind him. It was all over for the once-feared terrorist - and another victory for the Lady of Geonosis.
4-LOM has arrived on Geonosis.

1,545,050,000 credits

Last edited by Jaxxon Five-D on Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject:

The lone Geonosian on duty walked over to 4-LOM and clicked several times - it was too fast for the droid to understand entirely, but it sounded like "Wait here. I bring crates to you. You bounty hunter, yes?"
"I am, yes," 4-LOM replied. "Now shall I give you -"
"Lizard?" the guard asked, poking Deskila in the side. "Wait till crates come. We bring big crate for him." With that he flew upward, probably to his superior.
Approximately five standard minutes later a small group of Geonosians arrived, hauling ten identical crates. "Put them in my ship," 4-LOM said as he gestured toward the Blood Money, "and take away this cretin." Murgth'a shoved the Falleen toward two of the larger creatures, who promptly put him into some sort of large cage and wheeled the contraption away.
One last Geonosian came toward 4-LOM, hefting a large briefcase. "Credits," it clicked, "for you." Murgth'a took the briefcase and carried into the cargo hold, chuckling as he walked in. "Now you go, nothing more to give you."
"Could I trust you with something?" 4-LOM placed a small Banthahide pouch into the creature's hand. "It's a ring, for Lady Arlyn. And tell her it's from 4-LOM, please?"
The Geonosian seemed to wink at him, and scurried away. Even while 4-LOM punched in the coordinates for Denon and maneuvered the Blood Money through the Geonosian asteroid belt, he wished for Lady Arlyn's next assignment - and her safety.
4-LOM has left Geonosis.

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject:

4-LOM took the Blood Money up into the upper limits of Denon's atmosphere slowly; he could take his time with this Hunt...at least, within some reason. In a corner of his consciousness came rather strange thoughts: Murgth'a was upset that I left him behind. Maybe I should have -
The bounty hunter brushed it away as he punched in the coordinates for Dagobah, the last known location of DRAPAC and Fandar's probable location. He was going to have to be more careful about his "emotions," for droids are supposed to be superior than organics, even in their personality. To adopt a human weakness is to stoop to their level, and so ruin a droid's usefulness...

4-LOM is en route to Dagobah.

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject:

Alright, I'll cut straight to the chase... Very Happy
After what seemed like an eternity, the Blood Money cleanly exited hyperspace and descended into Dagobah's thick atmosphere. From here, all 4-LOM had to do was find Mount Yoda...
4-LOM is at Dagobah.

1,545,050,000 credits

Last edited by Jaxxon Five-D on Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject:

As the Blood Money pulled out of hyperspace, 4-LOM thought he saw a...Corellian Corvette? If somebody wants me dead, the droid thought, then I'll take them down with me. But then the ship disappeared into Geonosis's atmosphere, and all was strangely quiet. 4-LOM brushed the thought from his mind as he pointed the freighter toward the location his employer had indicated...
4-LOM has arrived at Geonosis.

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject:

Attention Admin: Move this topic to Geonosis. Thank you. Then please delete [this] comment. Razz

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject:

Jaxxon, you need to send me a PM each time you move. I let new members slip once or twice, but I don't know to move them without the PM.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject:

Ohh...now I get it. Next time I'll let you know (probably tonight).

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject:

It was the wind that woke 4-LOM up - no, actually, the ship did.
Sometime during the night, a windstorm kicked up and began to buffet the Blood Money from side to side, causing several crates to slide across the cargo hold and abruptly bring the droid online. He was still a little groggy as he made his way toward the cockpit.
I assume the same thing happens for organics in the morning, 4-LOM thought as the freighter's engines activated and he punched in the coordinates for Denon...

4-LOM has left Geonosis.

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject:

So everything's been packed up, 4-LOM thought as he navigated the Blood Money through Denon's outer atmosphere, [i]and Murghth'a has come a long way toward becoming a hunter - no, he's already earned that. I just hope that the Lady will have a permanent home for us...."
The short-range comm crackled on as 4-LOM prepared to make the jump toward Geonosis. "This is the Little Scythe...I've got my things and am on my way," Abby Vrex said calmly, "Should I pick up Xaph?"
"No, he has his own ship - just tell him where to meet Vita. Wait for my arrival if you make it early. And one other thing...Good luck, hunter."
The comm became silent as the Blood Money fell into bands of streaming light...
4-LOM is en route to Geonosis.

1,545,050,000 credits

Last edited by Jaxxon Five-D on Fri May 05, 2006 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject:

Abby Vrex's sultry voice came over the comm a bit stressed - "It's good to see you made the jump, 4-LOM. Xaph's here, but there's been a change: Vita has left for some reason...the Geonosians wouldn't tell me why."
4-LOM was suprised to hear this bit of news, and shook his head. He had expected this to happen, but that was what resiliency was for - the ability to keep going even when the situation had changed radically. "Very well," he said slowly, "we'll continue with the move. Send a message to the Lady that we have arrived and are at her service."
"I'm on it." Abby fired her ship's engines and hurtled through Geonosis's atmosphere. 4-LOM open a comm frequency to Xaph's ship: "Xaph, you are to follow me into Geonosis, understand?"

1,545,050,000 credits

Last edited by Jaxxon Five-D on Mon May 08, 2006 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Xaph
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject:

I'm still waiting on Ams to move my thread, I have PM'ed him and everything, but I have nothing.

Bounty Hunter - 500,038,000 Credits

Argh... didn't need to hear about Arlyn and the nine-million credit dildo again. - Ams
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject:

That's alright, I'll see what I can do for ya Joke...Umm, it looks like it was moved...

1,545,050,000 credits

Last edited by Jaxxon Five-D on Mon May 08, 2006 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject:

As the Blood Money and Xaph's ship soared over the Geonosian landscape, 4-LOM kept his sensors for Abigail's A-Wing. Apparently she had sent out the blueprints for the future Guild headquarters and was waiting for them near an Aristocrat's towering "mansion." I hope that's not our final location, 4-LOM thought as the ship's sensors began loudly beeping. He managed to make a short descent to the ground, just within the spire's docking bay, while Xaph's landed somewhat closer to Abigail.
"The Guild has arrived," 4-LOM said as he went to the ship's cargo bay...

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject:

Murgth'a fired up the Blood Money's engines and guided the ship into the outer atmosphere. He wasn't sure if he wanted to see Targulla again, but the chance to see Coruscant was worth the risk...

The Blood Money is en route to Coruscant.

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject:

After recieving a confirmation from Orbital Station 3, Murgth'a guided the freighter into one of the smaller docking bays and landed perfectly in the middle. From a corner of the cockpit he could see an uniformed officer waiting with datapad in hand - the officer would want to do a search of course, and have plenty of paperwork that needed to be filled out.
Sometimes I just hate Imperial efficiency...

The Blood Money is at Coruscant.

1,545,050,000 credits

Last edited by Jaxxon Five-D on Fri May 12, 2006 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Ghtroc Class 720 Freighter (Blood Money)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: