Public Transport
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Public Transport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Public Transport

Standing up Kyp looked about the evening skyline. He was emersed in a giant city, he could see the lights coming on in a few of the large buildings as he strode foward.

The sky was was a pinkish red, as though it was bleeding. Kyp felt cold air hit his face while the random assortment of races walked pass him. He had heard of a meeting on Tatooine, for the Jedi. Hopefully Master Luke would be there.

He felt at ease here though, even amoungst the large buildings and strange faces. Leading himself towards a large building he could see the large transports flying out.

Public transport wasn't one of his likes. Scrunched up with dozens of other people..........wasn't inviting. Making his way through the brightly lit large hallway, Kyp looked up a large screen, showing the times of departures.

As Kyp skimmed through the giant list he finally came on one saying Tatooine.

Denon to Corellia: 30 minutes till departure: Gate 134

Looking about the area Kyp sighted a sign.

Gates 50-150 This Way

The steadily growing croud began to make it hard to even walk a straight line until Kyp came to his gate. A middle aged man stood by the entrance.

"Good day sir, that'll be 500 credits." said the man with a smile

Responding Kyp simply dug into his pocket pulling out a few credits. Handing them to the man Kyp proceeded up the steep ramp. He was followed by a Devaronian.

Many people were taking thier seats as a captain came on over the intercom.

"Ladies and Gentleman, please sit down until we out to space, thank you."

Seeing a small seat in a corner Kyp quickly went to it, and relaxed his legs.

Kyp Durron is now at Corellia

2 Questions. Do i have to name out all the stops cause i don't think you can go across the galaxy in one jump. And am I a padawan or a knight. I did a wee bit research and Kyp was a Knight around 12 ABY cause thats when he went to Corbos to investigate a disturbance at a mining facility, also its where he fought one of the Leviathan of Corbos's offspring.

Last edited by Kyp Durron on Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject:

I know in canon people can't jump all the way across the galaxy in one jump, but within the context of the game we allow it. Things tend to move along faster that way.

The timeframe of the game is currently 11ABY or 7ABE. So, at this point in time, I would start out with Kyp as a padawan. But I can see him moving up to the rank of Jedi Knight fairly soon.

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject:

Can someone please move this thread to Yavin IV.
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject:

And the Jedi Order has moved to Tatooine. Instead of being isolated, we are going to be active in the government we swore to protect milennias ago. Master Ikrit or myself will be glad to teach you the ways of the Force, your final leg as a Padawan.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject:

I will gladly do that, and i shall go to tatooine now Smile.

Last edited by Kyp Durron on Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject:

Great. If you want to get a jump start on it right away, however, Yoogle is at Corellia and is willing to meet you there. We can do the acceptance and everything there. Very Happy

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject:

Um yeah sure, i guess we can, so i'll edit my post for the 4th time and i'll be there lol.
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject:

Please keep all OOC comments to a minimal.

If you need to move a thread, please make sure you PM Ams Jendob with your destination so he can log it.
Wink

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject:

Coming out of hyperspace another middle aged man came over the intercom.

"Ladies and Gentle men, we will be arriving at the outerspace customs checkpoint soon, please have all luggage and personal belongings ready to exit the ship."

Kyp rose his head and stood up, blood coming to his made him slightly dizzy. He could feel the large ship slow down as it approached this customs checkpoint.

Kyp moved to a viewport where a human couple had been sitting. He could see ship landing in the bay as it set down in a violent fashion.

Moving to get to the door first, Kyp quickly exited the transport and walked towards the baggage check. When Kyp came to the small checkpoint a man began talking to him.

"Sir do you have any belongings on you?"

Kyp moved away his cloak to show his lightsaber, "Only this."

The man looked at the lightsaber and made a motion with his hand, "You may go sir."

Moving foward Kyp immeadiatly made his way for a booth so that he may contact Master Yoogle.

Pounding away at a control panel Kyp began searching through all the ships in the area and came on the Light's Guide. Pressing the call button Kyp waited for a few seconds until a young man answered.

The man seemed a little weirded out, seeing as most transmissions to a ship came from planet controls and other ships. "Yes um who is this?"

Kyp smiled and replied "This is Kyp Durron, Padawan to Luke Skywalker, I am a Jedi and I wish to have Master Yoogle send a transport of some kind to me so that i may come on board the Light's Guide."

"Um, alright I'll have someone pick you up."

Looking about a little Kyp replied "Thank you, just meet me at one of the pickup bays."

"Yes, will do, we'll send out a small shuttle."

Kyp ended the transmission and moved down the large conjested hallway. Making his way through a few people here and there, Kyp could already see a small shuttle making its way to docking.

Kyp fastened his pace to a running one, bumping into a trandoshian as he came through the bay doors. Slowing down he proceeded to the man steanding next to the ship.

"Hi, are you from the Light's Pride?"

The man gave him a funny look and replied, "Yes i am, hop and we'll go back to the ship."

Walking up the rear ramp Kyp sat down on a row of seats as he felt the ship begin to lift off towards Master Yoogles ship.

Kyp Durron is now on the Light's Guide
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject:

Yoogle left the Light's Guide and walked towards the presence of the being he had felt through the Force. It was boy. Young, but near the abilities and privilages of a Knight. Yoogle walked while carefully avoiding the massive figures around him. His brown patch of hair flickered in the cold wind, as he waited slightly outside the Public Transport landing area.

The vessel landed exactly where Yoogle had predicted and he watched the many people dash off of the shuttle and towards their destinations. None of them were the boy. The green Jedi Master waited patiently, knowing he would appear shortly.

There he is. The intelligent, strong young man appeared. The boy's eyes scanning the area, looking for the Jedi Master that had called him. "Greetings Padawan Kyp Durron." Yoogle called to the lad over the crowd.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject:

Kyp turned his head quickly to face the short Master. Kyp walked towards him and stopped a few feet away to bow.

Looking at Yoogle he let out a quick sigh of finding him and began talking. "Master Yoogle, good to see you."
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle looked at the young man before him and said, "Not much to learn, you have. Strong with the Force, you are." Yoogle made a sound of approval and the two began to walk. "Become my apprentice and learn the ways of the Force, your destiny is. A true knight you will become." Yoogle could sense a short feeling of confusion. With Luke's rogue and unJedi behavior it was only normal.

The 'New jedi Order' was flawed in every aspect and soon it would no longer be a threat to the Light Side of the Force. The tampering of children's minds would go no futher, the Dark Enforcers would soon cease to exist and Luke's teachings would finally be destroyed. Chaos brought to order.

Yoogle waited patiently for the young man's response.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Salo Daast

Post Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject:

With his hood up over his head and his cloak whipping in the wind, he eventually found Yoogle in the overwhelming crowd. The small Jedi Master was accompanied by a younger male, who Salo presumed was also another Jedi.

"Master," Salo started as he approached the two Jedi, "I have answered your transmission, I'm interested in joining the Galactic Alliances' Jedi Order."

Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject:

Master Yoogle smiled at the thought of another worthy Knight to join their ranks, "Pleasure to meet you in person, it is." Yoogle said with energy, "Come both of you. Catch a few rooms before they run out, we must!"

Yoogle also wanted to test each of their abilities with the Force and lightsaber combat.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject:

Kyp looked at Yoogle with a odd face. It would be quite weird having this short green master. But i guess wisdom isn't measured in inches.

"Yes I am prepared, lets do it." siad Kyp as though to commense with the last part of his training. The two began to walk slowly down the conjested hall, slipped through the crowd as they went along.

Suddendly a voice came from over the crowd, a man older than himself emerged from the crowd, standing not much taller than Kyp he has a somewhat messy hed of hair, which seemed to be a almost jet black.

Kyp always seemed to find meeting or at least seeing new people was a way of bringing himself further away from the temptation of the dark side. As the two talked Kyp moved his head to try not to interfere in thier own conversation.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Public Transport
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: