Coroshore, Coronet
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Coroshore, Coronet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Coroshore, Coronet

The warm waves beat against the sand as the moonlight spread across the ocean of Corellia. Several mammels sang in the distance as Arlyn and Ryan walked on the shore their hands interlocked. After the ordeal within the hotel and Sly's death it was turning into a peaceful night. The songs of the ocean's creatures was relaxing and almost mesmorizing.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Arlyn asked overlooking the ocean. The moon's rays skimming across the endless waves. Ryan leaned in and kissed Arlyn, his arms passionately wrapping around her. He managed to say, "Not as beautiful as the angel before me."

They broke away from each other as Arlyn slowly entered the wake of the waves. "Ryan, a few months ago..no one in the galaxy would have cared if I...left."

Ryan looked at her back, his feet entering the water but he stopped as she continued, "I was utterly alone in the galaxy." She paused looking into the night's sky, "But a lot has changed. When I look at you, all I see is doubt."
Ryan attempted to interrupt but couldn't, "It was me that doubted your ability to love, but now you continue to question me. You cannot do that..." Her voice broke slightly, "I cannot handle so much doubt in my life. I used to thrive on it, but I am constantly questioned in the galaxy."

Ryan turned Arlyn so they were looking into each other's eyes, "Forgive me, Arlyn. Everytime I look at you, I wonder how lucky I am to have you. To be able to kiss you." He kissed her lips softly, "To be able to be with you, as we are now. You are the angel of beauty and my love is devoted to you, forever."

Arlyn kissed the man across the lips and turned around again facing the ocean. Her body leaned against his chest, her head resting near his ear. And together they looked out into the dark ocean...

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Coroshore, Coronet
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: