Star Wars Galaxies
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Out of Character Repository » Star Wars Galaxies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:36 am    Post subject: Star Wars Galaxies

I am thinking about buying this game, but some of the reviews I have read give it a bad look, such as it becomes quite repeditive, very time consuming, etc. Whats the verdict you guys who have it.
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject:

It IS very repetitive, but once you get past that, it's a great game. I've started playing and have now been playing for a year (since March 22, 2004). I enjoy it from time to time, but it's not something I want to do every minute of everday like some people in the game do.

I think that if you want to play it, at least give it a try and see what you think. You can always cancel if you don't like it.
 Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject:

Yes it is a good game, but dont rush trough it and do everything you can immeadiatly. Eperiment with proffesion, look at POI's, and theres a new expansion, along with the Combat Upgrade, thats adding a new planet. And there will be more guns and so on and on. Spend a few hours on it every day at the most, dont play for like 8 hours, or your head will feel like its dead - From experience!

Ive been playing since last Christmas, bout a year and a half ago, I can also say from experience that yes it does get boring, but it goes up and down like a roller coaster. Big tip: Get involved in factions, either the Empire or the Rebellion, and get involved with PvP. That will be good along with joining a factionally aligned guild, so you can fight other oposing guilds. But sometimes the Rebel, I'm sure Rebels feel the Empire does as well, use glitches and other methods to weakly destroy a base.

If you try to fail, and succeed, what did you just do?
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Out of Character Repository » Star Wars Galaxies
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

All content and data are copyright © the SWVII CMAC Council unless otherwise noted by same.

SWVII Theme is based off the Solaris font. We claim no copyright, except on banner image[s].
Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003