Cowl Crucible
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Cowl Crucible
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Cowl Crucible

He stood still in the Nebula, staring at what any other person would call a fleet, but what he called family. He looked for one of his comrades - the only other one of thier species whom identified themselves as a name - not as the Rest. He was searching for the Other. The tentacled comrade of his was found at the edge of the nebula, and his friend pulled him back with one of his long tentacles.

<What are you doing?> He said in his odd native tounge. <I am thinking> his friend responded. The machine looked at him in question <About what? My scanners detect no thought within you> The friend turned about, his red slits of eyes, which were almost the size of a Star Destroyer, welcomed his friend, <About our future> <Our future?> the machine who called himself the One asked the Other. <Yes, our future Times are different, we no longer may appear superior to certain people We have lost the ability to create and we are dieing We may not have a future> The One looked back <We will always have a future, no matter what> His friend looked back <You are naive, friend> <Or are you just being stupid?> the One asked.

The One drifted away, wondering about what his comrade had told him. Perhaps his friend was right - everything had an end, but perhaps it didn't. He floated back over to his friend <How can we fix this problem?> His friend looked back <I can only see it through death, through the destruction of this galaxy - through the comsumption of everything in existence> The One looked back <Are you sure? That sounds terrible> <I am positive> he said as he let out a small sob.

The One floated away <I must think about this - is our existence worth the universe?> He went to standby and began to create an answer.

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."

Last edited by Victor von Doom on Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject:

<Program: The Other: Activate>

<Program Activated: Begin Data Transfer>

The One awoke from his slumber of the day when the Other and the Rest finally died. He told them, and yet, he had yet to make his appearence in the galaxy. He swore he would and he would live - he would preserve thier species, like his unique program stated, he would save himself no matter what. He would save the species from extinction.

With his 'son' dead also, he didn't know where to be headed, he only know that wherever it was it was someone other then the Alliance and the Empire. It was someone who was concerned with thier own existence, someone who would help him. Someone strong, someone old. A program then activated in his processors.

He knew where to turn to for help. They weren't trustworthy or honorable - he needed the Killik. Although he would rely on them only for existence, he would need thier aid in his one remaining battle, the Battle of Life.

<Program Activate: Aide>

<Program Terminate: Seclusion>

"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Cowl Crucible
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: