Peace?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Peace?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Peace?

I'm sure all you remember how the DRWP and Mr. Heckler were screaming for peace a few months back. Well, where is that now?

I just got done talking with Mr. Heckler claiming he found a criminals in our midst. Those "criminals?" Aryln and Yoogle. Now, I assured Mr. Heckler that the situation will be looked into and that it will be handled. His response?

"They stole FROM US, not you, our laws provide that we take him back, not that either of them get a bias trial, we try them for their crimes."

And...

"I am a very busy person, and my fleet just simply can't turn around, not after finding a criminal, this will end, by us."

Who is Mr. Heckler now after threatening the GA and will flagrantly defy Alliance sovereignty to exact a toll in blood?

Where is peace now, Brote? Explain.

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject:

I can explain, in this manor, I have been bated before in such a way as this, and quite frankly you can't change my actions by placing this in a public place. I am not sure you know, but I want peace. But I have this CRAZY belief that justice, what keeps my society, your's, from falling apart must stay established, no matter where the person who is accused can go. You can have them, if it is truly what you want, but they must be tried here for violating our laws.

I will not see my words taken out of context either, please don't let that happen again, I never said anything about our peace being destroyed, in fact...

"The fact remains...you're risking war"

Your words... not mine.

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject:

I hardly think they were taken out of context, Mr. Heckler. We have our own justice system.

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject:

Erm...I didn't take your words out of context and I never said you don't want peace. I said your actions don't reflect that.

And please, if you're gonna talk about taking words out of context, please adhere to that yourself.

"The fact remains...you attack our ships, you're risking war"

THAT was the whole thing. Get it right, Mr. Heckler.

Last edited by Han Solo on Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject:

Perhaps I missed it, but what is the alleged crime?

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject:

Those were taken out of context because the entire conversation was not displayed, including why I responded in that fashion. You, in the course of talking to you, had the dominion point of view of the ruler of the galaxy and no one else, including their laws, mattering. If their is one thing that I can't stand nor my people, and in recent poles show how nationalistic my people are, it is being treated like nothing that brings anger.

You used only my words and not your own, I can take your words out of any context and I still be in the right and if you really want to delay me from my goals to bring Justice to these two people, not to the GA, then you will hold your tongue and turn them over with my ships. The DRWP is heartless, meaning without an opinion on either side, when it comes to Justice and that you can write down as a fact. Our Justice will not be surrendered to threats.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject:

If you're not afraid of the truth, Heckler, how 'bout showing us the ENTIRE log, unedited? If you're able to do that, we'll see who is taking what out of context.

My moment of triumph
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject:

2/11/2006 6:26:33 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian Hello.
2/11/2006 6:26:59 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice hey
2/11/2006 6:27:36 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian What's up?
2/11/2006 6:29:11 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice not much
2/11/2006 6:30:07 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian Can I ask you something?
2/11/2006 6:30:29 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice hmm?
2/11/2006 6:31:03 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian Do you consider theft a illegel action?
2/11/2006 6:31:11 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice yes
2/11/2006 6:31:15 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian Oh?
2/11/2006 6:32:04 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian Well... then, what do you define theft as?
2/11/2006 6:33:34 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice stealing - taking something that is not yours without permission
2/11/2006 6:34:22 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian The global definition then. Well... what if I told you... that you stole by helping someone who stole escape?
2/11/2006 6:34:42 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice huh?
2/11/2006 6:34:53 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian Yes, Aryln and Yoogle.
2/11/2006 6:35:04 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian Thieves they are.
2/11/2006 6:35:12 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice and what did they steal?
2/11/2006 6:35:25 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian A warship... droids men... many things.
2/11/2006 6:35:40 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice what warship?
2/11/2006 6:36:02 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian Do you think they magically have a Democratic Warrior for no reason?
2/11/2006 6:37:01 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice i don't even see a thread for that
2/11/2006 6:38:14 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice nm
2/11/2006 6:38:22 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice but he hasn't posted in it since the beginning of Dec.
2/11/2006 6:38:40 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian He stole it long before then.
2/11/2006 6:38:58 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian And used it, in front of me, simply, they stole, they are to be punished.
2/11/2006 6:39:13 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice that was how long ago...and wasn't under our watch
2/11/2006 6:39:51 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian Do I care if it was or not? No. The fact remains and the law provides they be tried, police are on their way.
2/11/2006 6:40:09 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice you do NOT have permission to enter our space
2/11/2006 6:40:15 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice this isn't part of your government anymore
2/11/2006 6:40:53 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian They aren't in your space as I can see... which is why I am going for them now.
2/11/2006 6:42:00 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice the fact remains...you attack our ships, you're risking war
2/11/2006 6:43:19 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian Justice is justice, harbor a criminal, then be prepared for justice.
2/11/2006 6:43:38 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice but this isn't under your jurisdiction
2/11/2006 6:43:45 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice if he did indeed steal it, the GA will handle it
2/11/2006 6:44:38 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian They stole FROM US, not you, our laws provide that we take him back, not that either of them get a bias trial, we try them for their crimes.
2/11/2006 6:45:00 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice we don't abide under your laws...we have our own...and he is NOT under your laws anymore
2/11/2006 6:45:07 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice we're quite capable of handling a criminal
2/11/2006 6:46:19 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian I am a very busy person, and my fleet just simply can't turn around, not after finding a criminal, this will end, by us.
2/11/2006 6:46:28 PM "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice Solo - the Reckless Corellian Thank you, have a nice day.
2/11/2006 6:46:33 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice oooo
2/11/2006 6:46:34 PM Solo - the Reckless Corellian "I don't feel justice has been served till someone is hanged" - Chief Justice of Justice i don't think so

The entire thing unedited.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject:

Mr. Heckler, for starters, I suggest you fire your speech writing staff for someone with a command of the grammar of Basic. Secondly, what was stolen, if anything?

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Mr. Heckler, for starters, I suggest you fire your speech writing staff for someone with a command of the grammar of Basic. Secondly, what was stolen, if anything?

Why did you insult me? My grammar is fine.

Alatáriël Pallanén, Head of Rebellion Intelligence

Yoogle, Jedi Advisor

Both have been sentenced to Supreme Court Trials on the planet of Contruum.

Convictions-

Grand Theft Auto - Theft of Imperium Military property
Treason
Disorderly conduct
Obstruction of Justice

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject:

You might want to get your information right, Heckler. Arlyn is chief of Security.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject:

Nevin Antilles wrote:
You might want to get your information right, Heckler. Arlyn is chief of Security.

Chief of Intel... Chief of Security, it means nothing, you have a criminal in one of your highist positions. You never even checked her background, did you?

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject:

Mr. Heckler, those are inflated charges, at best. And let me advise you now that if you should spark the Alliance's ire, we will not protect you. The Empire has a firm policy of non-interference between allies under certain circumstances. I should also note that this looks very bad for you, Galactically. You are willing to end the life of a respected Jedi Master and a woman who shares Imperial and Alliance citizenship for your own revenge. Their crime, as it seems to me, is that they crossed the Almighty Brote Heckler. The Alliance should simply pay for the cost of whatever was stolen, with a small extra amount for other damages potentially caused, and this matter be dropped.
Also, if any harm comes to Pallanén, consider our treaty ended.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject:

Let me just say what irks me is your insistance on interfering in our affairs. You have your sector of space - stick to it.

Arlyn and Yoogle are under our law now - not yours. We are fully capable of handing out justice. You, Mr. Heckler, do not need to interfere.

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
Mr. Heckler, those are inflated charges, at best. And let me advise you now that if you should spark the Alliance's ire, we will not protect you. The Empire has a firm policy of non-interference between allies under certain circumstances. I should also note that this looks very bad for you, Galactically. You are willing to end the life of a respected Jedi Master and a woman who shares Imperial and Alliance citizenship for your own revenge. Their crime, as it seems to me, is that they crossed the Almighty Brote Heckler. The Alliance should simply pay for the cost of whatever was stolen, with a small extra amount for other damages potentially caused, and this matter be dropped.
Also, if any harm comes to Pallanén, consider our treaty ended.

I never said anything about... revenge? I don't want revenge; quite frankly I could careless of what those who deserted me do. It was their choice. But, these two must be brought to trial... they simply must, and now they are not in Alliance controlled space, they are in my jurisdiction, I know full well of where they are. Their charges are fairly supported... they are both in the Rebellion now. They both have stolen three ships to escape the DRWP and both have obstructed justice by leaving my space. I would say those are supported charges.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject:

The following is an official statement from the Chief of State:

The Galactic Alliance will look into this instance on its own accord. If Ms. Pallanén and Yoogle are found guilty, they will be punished according to our laws and Mr. Heckler will be payed accordingly. Yoogle and Chief Pallanén will be protected by the Alliance, and any attempt by you to capture them will be considered a declaration of war.

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject:

That is a BLASPHEMY upon justice. The fact that the party offended cannot prosecute suspected criminals in their own space must resort to waiting for a sham trial by what can only be construed as a tenuous acquaintance is a mockery of judicial proceedings. The parties involved have the right to face each other in a court of law, presided over by an unbiased judicial party.

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Holder of the all-powerful 20,000th post
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject:

As always, we are willing to render our services to our allies...

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject:

Statement recalled...

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject:

Mr. Heckler, quite frankly I am appalled by these claims. The DRWP ended in its entirety the day Calias Ketra and Michael Ford resigned from the Senate. I believe you caught Mr. Ford at his desk as he was finishing up the legal paperwork. Your right as Emperor to arrest the Supreme Chancellor does not exist. (Or at least at that time) It was the senate’s right to elect and name their Supreme Chancellor and if the cause was right, impeaches him. Brote, you always thought you had more power than the senate.

Calias Ketra left the morning you captured his greatest friend. Seeing as he could do nothing and anything would endanger my life, he gathered as many of the Lambda Senators as possible, including Draco and myself, and fled from the chaotic DRWP leader. Fearing that a new Palpatine had come to rule, and the Brote Heckler that I had a mild affection for was gone, we left.

Yoogle’s Democratic Warrior, however, was given to him as a gift from the DRWP Senate in an attempt to persuade the Jedi Master to create a Gray Jedi Order. He never did get around to it, but the Gray Jedi Order was ordained to be separate, but protectorate part of the DRWP. The ‘theft’ of this vessel is ludicrous. That vessel was owned and operated by Jedi Master Yoogle. The ‘officers’ on board we in fact Geonosian-Lambda built droids. Seeing as Mr. Ford finished the papers, sealing the succession from the Union, they were no longer your property.

Quote:
Grand Theft Auto - Theft of Imperium Military property

The vessels in questions never belonged to you, Mr. Heckler, nor the DRWP. The Droid Control Ship Independence was created and maintained by Calias Ketra. It was his personal flagship and privately owned.

The Hope’s Guardian as I mentioned before, was part of the Gray Order and Yoogle’s personal flagship. The DRWP Senate gave the vessel to Yoogle to use as he pleases. I have spoken to the Jedi Master and he has released the following statement regarding the vessel, “Need I do not, this piece of crap.” Although the Jedi’s words surprised even myself, Geonosis has ‘prepared and repaired’ the Democratic Warrior for space travel. It is yours if need be.

Quote:
Treason

This was proven to be a false statement as Yoogle and myself were no longer apart of the DRWP due to a legal split in our factions. Your court system is flawed and I suggest to all DRWP citizens: Move.

Quote:
Disorderly conduct & Obstruction to Justice

Once again, does not apply due to the Lambda-URRW separation.

I truly hope these charges are recalled, so that our friendship is not eternally altered. May your days be long Brote Heckler.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject:

Actually, if Ford was finishing the paperwork, it wasn't finalized. Also, I do believe that he has the right to execute someone who broke the laws otherwise your government would be quite corrupt and checks and balences would be impossible.

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject:

Excuse me, but if the Emperor was able to execute any Supreme Chancellor that wasn't agreeing with him...that would be corrupt. And Ford did finish. He pulled out his ale to celebrate.

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject:

You clearly stated in the final stages, also, Ford would never get the people's of those worlds to agree with him. It was a selfish act and it was treason.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject:

Every single Lambda planet agreed with him, along with the Geonosians who made up a large majority of the DRWP.

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject:

But, according to you, the Geonosians had already left. Also, I do think that the President holds the power to veto bills and etc. Therefore, Ford overrid the veto without approval from the Senate.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject:

What are you talking about? The Lambda planets had more power in the Senate and withdrew legally. Michael Ford was not even needed for that course of action to occur, however, he became leader of the succeeded planets. He was chosen as their representative. I do not need to give you a history lesson, so bug off.

Razz

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject:

Going by your logic, Palpatine was a hero. He did the exact same thing as Ford, but wasn't stopped ahead of time.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject:

He ushered in a new era of peace and safety in the Galaxy. It was the corruption of the Confederacy you are attempting to resurrect that was the true threat.
Sadly, his mind was twisted by his advisors latern on, as he was an old man and rather suggestible. By the time of his death in office, he had barely any control of his mental faculties.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject:

The DRWP has its own Offical statment, given down by the Ministry of State...

In seeking Justice, words were mangled. Somehow, in all of this, people from all sides began a screaming battle against one another. The DRWP is concerned that a single act of taking Justice, where Justice is rightfully justified, has turned to words of war. I the Secretary of State have a different opinion on how Emperor Heckler does things diplomatically. He believes in a very firm hand. I, who has not had as much experience as him, do not agree with him, but that is my opinion and on the galactic stage opinion shouldn't matter, something I and the Emperor agree on, only fact should.

To my leader happened with the great sadness of the DRWP and its people, as the poles have shown. We have not in all this time seen a national uprising against the Emperor for not acting against Alatáriël Pallanén and Yoogle. The point is the Emperor is fully backed. This brings me to Ford’s plot, along with Alatáriël Pallanén plot to overthrow the Emperor. These papers that are spoken of have never existed, I'm afraid, and even if they did the Senate would have never backed them, as the Senate was fully controlled, at the time, by mainly Imperium loyalists, as it will, mostly likely, be again for the second year.

The plot these two had succeeded only because they ran away and the Galactic Alliance became a bigger part in this. The planets did not accept the leaders, Ford and Alatáriël Pallanén, most of them at least. Emperor Heckler in fact had only helped in taking one world through his entire time as Emperor. While, Alatáriël Pallanén, had besieged dozens of worlds, and those worlds have not had justice either. It is these charges put before them now to request that the people of our land have the justice they beg for, they lust for! The Emperor, will refuse to back down as long as his people push him to capture traitors.

It should be known that he wishes for both of them to have a fair trial, unlike his people’s conviction to slaughter them and parade them around in the streets. It should be known, however, that the Emperor is seeking the help of the Galactic Alliance in all of this and would like to see the Empire back him on his path to Justice for all, rather then for those he can reach at home. He wishes, if they are caught, for the Empire or the Galactic Alliance to extradite them home.

Signed, Secretary of State for the Protectorate

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject:

All grammar errors aside, I think I know what you're gettin' at.

You want us to help you capture them then haul them all the way to your front door, right? I'm sorry to say that this matter is outta your hands now and that the GA has to first find them guilty - which hasn't happened yet.

How 'bout you sit tight and relax while we handle this instead of gettin' your shorts in a knot. I mean, that can't be too comfortable, can it? I guess I can only imagine. And I don't even wanna go that far.

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject:

Begging your pardon, Commander Solo, but I would advise you to quit while you are behind. The same goes for you, Brote. This matter will be resolved once you two ewok molestors stop fighting and start working together. I'm sure that if you two can't settle your differences, someone can be found that will be able to.

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Last edited by Carnor Jax on Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject:

I personally will not allow you, Mr. Heckler to take and arrest Master Yoogle. You will have to go through me, to get to him...And Im not about ready to let you get him.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

Galactic Aid Relief Organization (GARO)
2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject:

If you are so concerned, Master Ikrit, that Master Yoogle will be found guilty, are you not betraying one of the primary founding principles of the Jedi order by interfering with Justice? And if you don't believe he is guilty, what are you afraid of?

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
This matter will be resolved once you two ewok molestors stop fighting and start working together.

Who's fighting? I'm just trying to defend our position. And the day I start working together with him, I might as well throw everything down and shoot myself. I bet you'd do the same.

Last edited by Han Solo on Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject:

Han Solo wrote:
Quote:
This matter will be resolved once you two ewok molestors stop fighting and start working together.

Who's fighting? I'm just trying to defend our position. And the day I start working together with him, I might as well throw everything down and shoot myself. I bet you'd do the same.

See what I have to deal with?

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject:

WILL BOTH OF YOU JUST QUIT IT!!!

I am fed up with both of your petty squabbling. EVERY situation has their own unique allies. And quite frankly, Commander Solo, I would rather work with Brote than you. The point of the matter is that, while you are not allies at this moment, you both hold a stake in this process. I will arbitrate the proceedings concerning the trial of Arlyn and, if I decide, Master Yoogle as well... a being I shall pursue and aprehend personally should the need dictate.

If either of you have objections to this, speak now, otherwise the trial shall commence. I will hear no more of your childish bickering on the glaactic holonet.

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject:

I am not interfering with justice, because I do not think Master Yoogle is guilty of any acts, and taking him would simply be the crime of kidnapping.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Han Solo

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
See what I have to deal with?

Heh...the feeling's mutual, pal.

Quote:
I will hear no more of your childish bickering on the glaactic holonet.

Well I got a quick solution for ya. Wanna hear it?

Here it comes...

Turn off your damn monitor and don't look back. That'll solve a lot of problems for ya, buddy.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject:

Commander Solo, although I understand your sentiments, and bold as they are, Master Yoogle and Chief Arlyn require your wisdom and advice in the matter of their trials.
If I recall correctly, which I do because I’m viewing records, there is no extradition treaty in effect between our governments, and therefore any and all extraditions must be asked for, not declared or demanded, the request must be made via the proper channels and this is not it.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject:

Since when have you been the political type, huh kid?

This ain't Jedi business. So, as far as I'm concerned, you don't have a say in this.

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject:

But it is business involving a Jedi, Commander Solo. All parties involved have the right to respond. And rather than do what I so ache to, and enjoy strangling you slowly with your own entrails, I am simply going to say that if you have an issue with the way I do business, either bring your blaster or your fighter. Otherwise, you can bite my shiny metal --

*transmission cuts out*

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject:

I don't think you have a say on what is and isn't Jedi business. So, I suggest you keep your mouth shut!

Oh, and you can bet I'll have my blaster ready. I don't take threats kindly.

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject:

Wow. For a moment there I almost thought that you were challenging me. If I"m not wrong, I'll meet you in two standard weeks at a location of your choosing, and we'll resolve this.

In the meantime, since Jedi Master Yoogle is, of course, a Jedi Master... it would only make perfect sense that it would be Jedi business.

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject:

This has offically become Killik buisiness and will be handled through actions immeadiatly. Within the hour, my fleets will be finishing off the DRWP forever.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject:

This ain't just about Yoogle. Hell, this has nothing to do with his role as a Jedi.

And you're on, pal.

EDIT: Uh, no buggy boy. I think someone needs to set you up in a glass container or something for a while.

Last edited by Han Solo on Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject:

...there will be no testosterone-filled fights, gentlemen.

On another note, Confederecy, I agree with the Empire when I say that you just withdraw from this conflict altogether. You've caused enough trouble for a lifetime, I believe.

Last edited by Leia Organa Solo on Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject:

No, he is not. Both of you need to end this petty squabbling. I refuse to allow Mr. Solo to die by your hands, Jax. Start acting like adults, both of you.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject:

So uncivilized....

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
I refuse to allow Mr. Solo to die by your hands, Jax.

Oh, I won't go down that easily to a walking tin can.

Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject:

Is this what the leaders of the Galaxy are down to? Petty fights?

Gavin Onasi- Territorial Commander
credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

Xen'tal- Commodore

Gruu Dunrik- Jedi Padawan
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Peace?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: