Ilum
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Ilum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Ilum

The twin Jedi CR90s barrelled towards the surface of the planet. Yoogle watched as Ikrit's ship took the lead by a several meters.

"Out race him, we must" Yoogle grinned encouraging the pilot to go faster. The pilot nodded and the CR90 dropped to the surface with a much quicker speed. Within minutes both had finished breaching the atmosphere and was heading towards the ice planet of Illum.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]

Last edited by Yoogle on Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject:

The ship landed, and the pilot dropped the landing ramp. Ikrit grabbed his stuff, and tucked his twin lightsabers away under his cloak. He walked outside into the bitter cold snowy weather of Ilum, awaiting Yoogle to get off his ship.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

Galactic Aid Relief Organization (GARO)
2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject:

Yoogle walked down the command ramp flanked by a pair of Turbinia Bodyguard droids and Kam. Together the small party began to make their way towards Ikrit.

"Hurry we must, detect I do, the presence of the misguided DRWP. Fallen they have, from ideals of greatness." Yoogle said softly. He was disappointed that his previous government was acting against him. He moved quickly heading towards the first cave entrance. The CR90 Light's Guide had been running a sensor sweep while scrambling and confusing any sensors attempting to scan the surface.

Yoogle entered the caves with two droids behind him and the pair of Jedi.

"Load up those crystals and launch them into space you must. Defense protocol seven..." Yoogle ordered the droids and sighed. He looked at Ikrit, "Meditate quickly, we must and control the creatures that are coming."

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject:

A slight murmured, “MMMMM,” is heard as, out of nowhere, the ghost of Jedi Master Yoda shimmers into being.
“Handle this on your own Yoogle, you cannot. Mmmmmm,” Yoda says to the younger and still living Jedi, “My help in this matter you need.”
Yoda looks over at Ikrit, “A respect for me the Gundark’s have, stop them from harming you I will.”
The ghost hobbled slowly to the edge of a precipice, “Smelt you they have, soon they will be here.” Yoda looked at the droids flanking Yoogle, “In my day, delecate work we did. Never were droids used for crystal extraction.”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject:

"Master, I heard stories about you controlling the mighty Gundark of Ilum...were these stories true?" he asked.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject:

Yoda looked at Yoogle “HA!” he said, “MMM Stories they were not. Facts they were.”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject:

"Pleasure to see you, it is." Yoogle said calmly looking at the Force spirit of Yoda. "Protect these caves, Ikrit and I are, from corrupted men." Yoogle added.

He walked over to a crystal patch and observed the beauty and power each one had. He remembered centuries ago when he travelled to Ilum to collect his first crystal...so long ago.

Yoogle reached out with the force and could detect the evil presence of the DRWP commanding officer. He had once served with that individual and now that the government was corrupt, Yoogle would not return with such a man.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit remembered his first journey to Ilum with Yoda, 500 years ago. He built his first lightsaber, which served him for 500 years until he built a new one weeks ago in this very cave. He could still see the tracks he left walking in the snow that day.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject:

The comlink on Ikrit's belt beeped. It interupted his meditation, and he grabbed it from his belt. It was a message from Jase, requesting training. He sent a message back, "Come to Ilum, train you I will." he said in the message.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit stood up, and reached out with the force to find a powerful crystal for a new lightsaber. "I've been developing my own style of combat, one with which I can fuse the speed, and quickness of Ataru, with the precision and power of Makashi, all while using three lightsabers." he said to Yoogle. He walked over to a cluster of crystals, and pulled one out. He could feel the immense power within it. "Yes, this is it." he said. It gave off a golden yellow glow. "Its so beautiful" he said.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject:

Jase looked out across the surface of Ilum as the landing ramp extended. He felt out with the Force, trying to find Master Ikrit.

Jase Denora
Jedi Knight, Member of the GA, all around smexy badass.

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Death is a beautiful thing.
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit constructed his lightsaber. When he had finished, he felt a new presence in the force. He remembered this feeling, when he met that mysterious man on Yavin IV. He walked out of the cave, and saw the man. He quickly ignited all three of his sabers, illuminating the area with bright yellow, green, and blue glows.

"What do you want Jase, have you decided to repent, and turn back into the light?" he asked.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject:

Jase drew his red saber, igniting it and taking a defensive stance. " Frak the light, I just don't want to be caught without the power to defend what I care about." He knew the Kushiban couldn't comprehend Jase caring about anything. " So is this it, Ikrit? I ask for training and you meet me ready to attack?" Just then, Erics came running down the ramp, " Hey Jase! Can I come out of the ship yet?" Jase held his saber out with one hand at Ikrit, keeping Erics back with his free arm. " Stay back, Erics, this is dangerous."

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit looked at Erics, confused. He put his lightsabers away. He could feel Jase really cared about the boy. "Who's that, your son or something? I can hardly imagine you caring about anything, or anyone." he said.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject:

" He's an orphan, like I once was." Jase retracted the blade of his saber and clipped it to his belt. " I Understand that it may be hard to believe, as I am naturally inclined to the Dark Side..." Erics pushed against Jase's arm, " Hey! You can't talk about Jase like that! He's the coolest guy ever! I bet you just wish you could be like him!" Erics stuck his tongue out at the Kushiban. Jase shot him a look, " That's enough Erics, remmeber whatI've taught you about honor before you shoot your mouth off." Erics looked down at the ground, " I'm sorry, I just don't like it when people say bad things about you..." Jase rufled Erics' hair, " I know kid, I know." He turned back to Ikrit, " Unfortunately, some of thoise bad things are true," he said in a lower voice. " People do change though Ikrit, I'm not as influenced by the Dark Side as when you last saw me."

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit laughed as the child stuck his tongue out at him. "People do change, no matter what a person does, there is still light within them. I know you still have it within you, Jase. I will train you, Jase." he said very hesitantly. Ikrit tucked his lightsabers back onto his belt, and walked up to Jase. He put his hand out to Jase.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject:

Jase grasped Ikrit's paw and shook it firmly. " I am grateful.......Master Ikrit." Erics looked around, " Why are we here anyways? What is this place?"

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit chuckled. "Your on Ilum, one of the most beautiful planets in the galaxy...at least under the surface. It's covered with caves filled with bright, shiny force crystals of all sorts of colors." he said. "Jase, its good that you have decided you need training. I can also use help with something. I am working on a new form of combat, right now its dubbed Form VIII, and Form IX. Form VIII is a fusion of Ataru, and Makashi, with two lightsabers. While Form IX is a fusion of Soresu, and Ataru, with two lightsabers." he said. "Maybe you can help me to develop these styles." he said.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject:

Jase nodded, " Perhaps, I am known for my prowess with the saber." Erics looked around, the snow crunching under his feet. he formed a ball and threw it at Jase, the snow ball splattering against his DXT-3 armor. " Hey! That was a cheap shot!" Erics laughed, " You told me there are no cheap shots in combat!" Jase grinned softly, " You're right..." He used the Force to push a large amount of snow onto Erics. The boy let out a yelp and stood up laughing, " Awww man, you cheated!"

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject:

"What else has Jase taught you about combat, Erics?" he asked with much interest.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
The Architect

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject:

As my craft set down on the icy frost of Ilum, a crystal infested world, I thought of the peacful life that would ensue. I would make due on my new ship, the Lone Warrior, and the small amounts of natural food the planet offered me. I looked through the windows of my vessel as it touched down on the soft, welcoming snow of Ilum.

"Well, heres to another thousand years alone," I toasted to myself. I then walked outside, only to feel the soothing, cold wind brush against my body. I then went back into my ship, and laid on my bed and went to sleep for a hour...
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject:

Erics smiled widely, " A lot! He says someday, I might even be able to beat a Jedi! Jase knows a lot, he's shown me a lot about sneaking around and fighting with my hands and how to use what's around me for weapons!"

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle watched from afar the incidents that were unfolding in the ice caves. Jase Denora, murderer and killer of Calias Ketra, had arrived with a kid. Yoogle could feel that he was returning to the light side of the Force and soon would join the official ranks of the Jedi. Yoogle had detected another presence. It was something he had felt 212 years ago on a mission. Yoogle closed his eyes and used the Force to see the individual. Although his face was unrecognizable, he held the secrets to the galaxy's past.

Yoogle walked out of the ice caves, on the creatues greeting him. Yoogle sent the image of the newly arrived individual into the brains of all the creatures so that he would be allowed to enter this once.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
The Architect

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject:

Something was in my mind. I felt it. I didn't know what it was. I smiled though - it was good to know I wasn't alone. I walked out of my ship, and the closer I got to the being the stronger the feeling was. I still didn't know what it was, but I'd felt it before. And then it hit me.

The Force. The binding force of the galaxy that ties everything together. The force that had yet to have been mastered, the force that would never be mastered.

I walked into the caves, searching for the being...
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject:

Instead of killing the intruder, the creatures watched him enter. Yoogle sat on a high crystal concave part and watched the man enter.

"Sensed you before, I have." Yoogle said softly to the man, "Ask for your name, I do. Curious is your presence in the Force." Yoogle had his hand on his lightsaber, but knew it would not be neccesary. If anything, this man held some of the greatest secrets of the galaxy.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
The Architect

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject:

I looked the Force wielder in the eye, "My name is not important. I am here for a new begining. I am here to perfect the galaxy," I told the Jedi firmly. I saw his arm move for his, "Do not worry, I am not here to attack you, or I would have already."

It was my turn to ask a question, "What is your name, and, what are you doing here?"

I looked at the green creature, I don't remember his species.
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit walked back into the cave, following the mysterious man. He approached the man, lightsabers wielded. He did not ignite them quite yet, but kept a defensive stance. "Who are you? And Why have you come to Ilum?" he asked.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Last edited by OtetTiswi on Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle eyed him carefully and nodded with the approval of the Force. "Yoogle, my name is." Yoogle said casually, "Jedi Master for 300 years, I have been." Yoogle called the creatures off and asked them to patrol the perimeter. "Protecting the sacrad crystals of our lightsaber, I am. Along with my companion, Master Ikrit."

Yoogle was wondering what other questions the man had but asked, "Why did you seek Ilum?"

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
The Architect

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject:

I sighed. Again? "As I have already said, my name is not important, and I have come to fix what is flawed and to live peacfully." I smiled at the Jedi, "I'm not going to hurt you either."

I turned to Yoogle, who just spoke. "I have come to live peacfully, and to right my wrongs. And now that I have encountered Jedi, I ask your help to fix my flaws..."

Last edited by The Architect on Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject:

"I will gladly help you" he said as he put his sabers away. "But let me ask you...Who would want to live on the ice cold planet of Ilum?" he asked with a smile.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject:

Jase and Erics followed Ikrit after the other man. Jase walked in , leaning against a cave wall. " Who cares? If he wants to freeze his ass off , then let him. He isn't after the crystals."

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject:

"Don't have such a negative attitude on things. Im simply curious as to why he would choose this planet over one such as Naboo, Corellia, or Kushibah" he said laughing heavily.

OOC: WOOT WOOT, 600 POSTS!

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Last edited by OtetTiswi on Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject:

Jase looked at Ikrit with a look of disintyerest, " Kushibah? You're kidding right? I guess if he liked rabbits, he could live there." Erics giggled at that and Jase ruffled his hair.

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject:

"My homeworld is beautiful, dont make fun of it." he said.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject:

Jase huffed, " Are all old Masters as stiff as you Ikrit?" Erics giggled again.

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject:

"No, I just dont like people to make fun of my homeworld. Lots of sensitive things, and memories of it I have." he said.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject:

" Pssh, whatever. Everyone is too sensitive. No wonder the Galaxy is all frakked up. Anyway's we're off subject, you wanted to know this guy's story right?"

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject:

"Indeed, I did. So, whats up bub. Anything else you can tell us about yourself." he said.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
The Architect

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject:

I listened closely to thier argument, the Human arguing withthe furry little Jedi. I looked down at the one whom had identified himself as Yoogle, "Are they always like that?" I made note of it quickly. I also heard them question why I would live here, and not on Corellia, or Naboo, or some other planet.

I addressed them, "Corellia... I do not know Corellia. Naboo is too populated for me. I needed time to think, but I no longer require that." My eyes looked into the abyss, "Its beautiful isn't it? One of the final perfect places in the galaxy."

They didn't know what I was talking about, and I doubted anyone ever would.
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle was annoyed at Denora's use of language around the boy. The caves of Ilum were sacred and he would understand that.

"Sacred these caves are, Denora, use civilized language you will." Yoogle warned and turned to the unique individual before him. "Confusing your words are." Yoogle stated, "Tell us, whats plans have you for the future."

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
The Architect

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject:

"As I said," I continued stalely, "I plan to fix the flaws of the galaxy and abolish those who encourage destruction. Why are you here?" I asked Yoogle and his company. I didn't quite think they deserved to be be - it was after all, unique.
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject:

"We are here to protect this sacred cave, and the others around this planet that hold the millions of force crystals that lie within them. An evil, twisted man has come in search of Yoogle here, and we are going to protect him." he said.

"Ilum has a special kind of beauty. When I came here the first time, I enjoyed the beauty of the caves, and the bright crystals within them. The snow covering the entire planet also makes it beautiful. It's unlike the Golden Beaches of Corellia, but it's still beautiful." he said.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
The Architect

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject:

The brief arrivment of anapparent enemy, drew the attention away from me. Good. I took the moment to my advantage and boarded my vessel, heading to the planet Rakattta to meet some old friends. The storm tried ferouciously to stop me, but it went without avail and I ran to my craft and went to the planet.

Lone Warrior and Architect are enroute to Ratatttak (or whatever Joke)
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit watched the mysterious man leave. He had heard stories of the events on Rattatak as a young Jedi, about Darth Revan, Darth Malak and the Star Forge, how they nearly took over the Republic. He wondered what he could be doing on Rattatak.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Last edited by OtetTiswi on Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject:

He felt the danger had left, and Ikrit boarded the Arbitrator, and took off.

Headed to Naboo

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject:

Jase walked the cavern, he found a spot in the middle of the cavern at sat down. He told Erics to stay quiet and not go far. He crossed his legs and put his hands on hem. Straightening his posture and closing his eyes, he took a deep breath and began to focus on the Force. He let his thoughts go, feeling the Force swirl around the caves. He would soon hear a crystal reach out to him. He focused on that, waiting while meditating on the Force.

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Last edited by Jase Denora on Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject:

Jase felt a presence in the Force, no, many presences. He felt Erics hands clench his shoulders from behind as he stirred from his meditation. " Jase......," Erics whimpered," there's something in the caves..." Jase stood, " Erics, get behind me kid." Twelve snarling creatures stepped out of the shadows, fangs bared. Jase had hoped these things wouldn't show themselves, it was to dangerous with Erics here. He kept an arm protectively in front of Erics has he ignited the red saber that Skywalker had given him.

Two of the creatures rushed him and Jase sliced them in two as they got a little too close. Jase backed up against the wall as the creatures roared in fury at there two fallen members. He pulled a heavy blaster pistol from a holster in his back and fired into them as he took the head off of one that lunged at him with his saber. He grunted as a claw slashed at his side and he took off the arm that it belonged to. One remained and Jase stared it down as it snarled at him.

It rushed forward and he used the Force to push the creature up into a stalgtite, impaling it. Then, the creature slid down the stalagtite and hit the ground,dead. Jase put away the pistol and put the saber back onto his belt. He knelt down to Erics, " You okay, kid?" Erics nodded and stood up, hugging Jase's leg. Jase felt a pull of the Force coming from the wall and he reached out to it. A yellow crystal flew from the wall and into the palm of his hand. Jase nodded and put it in a compartment on his belt. " Come on kid, we're done here."

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Ilum
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: