Imperial Detention Center
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Ord Mantell » Imperial Detention Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keil d'Tana

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Imperial Detention Center

The clicking of bootheels was the only sound echoing off of the plain corridor walls of the detention center. In more ways than one, the expression-less facade of the stormtroopers' helmets reflected the overall feel of the base. The place was dark with plain, gray walls that were only illuminated by an occasional overhead light appropriately placed along the corridor. Water could be heard dripping somewhere off in the distance and the smell of mold and body odor was rampant. Yup, it was a typical Imperial detention facility and Keil loathed it.

The smuggler was sandwiched between a squad of six stormtroopers with his hands securely binded in front of him as they finally reached the end of the long corridor and approached a thick, durasteel door. Keil kept his eyes focused on the ground in front of him as the guards began to fool with the lock. He had too many things going through his mind at the moment to care.

When he first set out, Keil figured getting back into the swing of things and actually picking up the occasional job would help ease his mind from other duties he ran away from. He would be free again without having to worry about anyone but himself and the "cargo." But after the brawl in the bar and his initial arrest, his outlook changed...

He was wrong...very wrong.

And now he was stuck inside some Imperial prision camp without anyone he was close to knowing where he was - not even Ty. If he could just get a final call out to him; some final instructions on how to handle his precious "cargo" and take them home and inform a certain someone where he was, he could rest a lot easier.

A hard shove from behind brought him back to the present. Somewhere during his reverie, the guards had managed to get the door opened and they had entered another room. It looked the exact same as the corridor except there was a single table in the center with two chairs. An Imperial officer sat in one and Keil was shoved down into the other across the way. Keil surveyed the room quickly with his good eye and came to realize that no torture devices were present. Odd.

"Care to twitch any more?" the officer inquired to the smuggler as the door was closed. He was a middle-aged man with dark hair and a chiseled face. He steepled his fingers before him and bore his gaze into Keil.

The smuggler worked the muscles in his jaw that were still sore from the brawl, but remained silent. He wasn't about to give this pompous commander any pleasure.

The officer shifted his weight in the chair as his face hardened. He apparently wasn't put on by Keil's act. "You were found assaulting three of our militia with a deadly weapon," he pointed out and paused to give the smuggler time to respond. When Keil still did not say a thing, he pushed on. "Have you nothing to say for yourself?"

Keil shifted his gaze away from the man and focused on a discolored spot on the wall just beyond the Imp's shoulder. "More like defending myself," he hissed in a hushed tone.

"Yes, we saw the holologs."

Keil was quick to shift back to the officer, his hazel eyes blazing with anger. "Then why hold me here?!" he shouted, his voice reverberating off the empty walls of the room.

The officer's expression became more stern as he leaned forward across the table. His eyes connected with Keil's good one. "Discharging weapons in a public location, reckless endangerment, assault with a deadly weapon..." he rattled off in a dangerous tone.

The smuggler shook his head in disbelief as he slammed his bound hands down on top of the table. "It was in self-defense!" he screamed. "You're tellin' me you wouldn't do the same to save your sorry hide?!"

Keil was beginning to really get annoyed by the officer's continued calm demeanor. Nothing seemed to phase him and he kept moving onward with his questions and information like he was discussing smashball with a bunch of his collegues. "They were militia, however," he stated. "And before you ask, we have dealt with them already."

Pressing his lips together, Keil slumped back into the chair and whispered, "I'm innocent." Apparently his mind was beginning to wander again to those...other things.

"Denying it will not refute the eyewitness testimony of five Army officers, nor holocamera footage," the officer responded, not skipping a beat.

Ignoring the pain it would undoubtedly cause, Keil clenched his jaw together tightly. "And any of those eyewitnesses could see how they attacked me first," he growled.

Still keeping the same stern expression, the Imperial seemed to now be looking directly into the smuggler's being. He looked over his appearance a few times with a furrowed brow. For just a second, Keil's heart stopped within his chest. But then the officer let it pass and he continued onward with his investigation or interrogation - whatever it was. "As I said, they have been dealt with."

Relaxing just a bit, Keil rolled his eyes and mumbled under his breath. "And at least you guys can do something right."

The officer pretended not to notice as he pressed on. "However, you still committed crimes."

"Hardly," he scoffed before attempting to thrust a finger in the officer's face to emphasize his point. "You'd have an even bigger crime if they would've killed me."

A small smile formed on the officer's lips at his declaration. He glanced down at a datapad before refocusing his gaze on the smuggler. "You mentioned something about a contact," he said carefully. "What were you talking about?"

Finally glad that the subject of their conversation had gone away from the incident, Keil managed a grin - a somewhat toothless grin. He'd get revenge on those milita men yet for knocking out two of his front teeth. "I was hired by some Moff to haul some durasteel," he answered casually. "I was supposed to meet an officer here for pickup but he never showed."

The officer remained quiet for a long while, studying something on his datapad. Without raising his eyes from the device, he asked his next question. "Name and vessel."

Another toothless smirk spread over his features. "Captain Keil d'Tana of the Jaunty Cavalier at your service."

Unmoved by his words, the officer just simply nodded while he jotted something down on the pad. Keil watched him with a cautious eye. He didn't even get to the real questioning - something wasn't right about this whole thing.

Finally, his gaze moved from the small device and he snapped his fingers toward the guards stationed at the far side of the room. "Thank you, Captain d'Tana," he said. "You may go back to your cell now. Your trial will commence at the convience of the local governor."

Before Keil had a chance to protest what he had said, two guards roughly grabbed him by the biceps and hauled him out of the chair. Without another word, they were back out in the corridor marching back to his cell.

Smuggler for Hire; PM me with details

"If I can't haul it, you can bet your credits no one can!"

Last edited by Keil d'Tana on Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject:

Moff Yittreas strode through the halls of the detention center, looking for "Keil d'Tana." After a brief query to the base commander, he was quickly led to the cell. The scum would pay for his crimes against the Empire... all of them.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Keil d'Tana

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject:

The contant drip of water coming from the makeshift 'fresher located in the far corner of the cell was beginning to drive Keil insane. Every few seconds a new droplet would splatter to the cold duracrete floor and echo off the empty walls.

The sound was drilling into him and reminding him of all the mistakes he'd made as he lay flat on his back on the hard cot with unmoving eyes focused on the moldy ceiling. His "cargo". Ty. His ship. And that special someone.

Drip. Drip. Drip.....drip.

He closed his single eye tight to try and block out the constant reminder.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

He gritted his teeth and groaned to muffle the sound.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Giving up, he rolled over with an agitated growl and buried his face into the flat pillow. He pressed up the sides to cover his ears.

Drip. Drip....hiss.

Hiss? That was a new one. It took him another moment to finally realize that the sound he had heard wasn't that of a water droplet hitting the floor. It was the sound of the door hissing open.

Licking his dry lips, Keil lifted his head slowly from the pillow and groaned. A ray of of light washed in from the open doorway to bathe the room in a sea of white light. Keil lifted a hand to his brow to stop the light from reaching his unadjusted eye and squinted.

The outline of the silhouette standing in the doorway was human but as it stepped in further so that the light could finally wash upon the full figure, Keil found that the face of the man looked similar to a corpse. He had black, beady eyes, with a low brow, high cheek bones and sunken lips. He was the stereotypical Imperial.

Keil pushed himself up into a sitting position and lowered his hand. A smug smirk crossed his features. "So," he began. "You must be the welcoming committee. I was beginning to think I wasn't gonna be lucky enough to have one."

Last edited by Keil d'Tana on Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject:

Yittreas narrowed his eyes at the man, then turned to a guard. "Take him to an interrogation cell. I'll deal with him myself."
The green-armored trooper lifted the smuggler to his feet, cuffed him, and led him out. He was walked to the interrogation cell, and seated at the far end of the table. I was surprised at the restraint of the Army trooper.
The trooper left, leaving me alone with the prisoner.
"Tell me, what is your name?" I asked.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Keil d'Tana

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject:

Keil grunted as he was shoved into the same chair from earlier by two pairs of gloved hands. He shot a menacing glare over his shoulder at the two guards as they retreated from the room.

The door clanged shut almost as if it was sealing his fate. Turning back around, Keil surveyed the interrogation room again - still with no torture devices - before resting his gaze on the walking corpse standing across from him.

The man was studying him so intensely that even Keil was beginning to feel uneasy. "Tell me," the Imperial corpse began in an even tone. "What is your name?"

The smuggler let out a long-winded sigh and gave him an incredulous look. "I think you already caught that," he pointed out. "Or one of your guys did." He shrugged. "Keil. Keil d'Tana."

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject:

Yittreas smirked cruelly and walked behind "d'Tana." He placed a gloved hand on the back of the chair. "Tell me, Mr. d'Tana, do you the Imperial penalty for perjury? Because you're committing it now!"
With that, he grabbed the band securing the eyepatch to the man's face and tore it off as he spun the man around, with a fair amount of effort on his behalf.
He looked straight into his captive's face. "You're going to be here a long, long time, Mr. Solo."

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject:

Han winced as part of the strap snapped back and hit him in the face. Maybe that was the gods' way of telling him he really messed up this time. Afterall, he wasn't just stupid enough to get himself into trouble, but he had gotten the kids involved as well. As long as Chewie kept them safe...

...and he could get outta here without Leia finding out.

But right now his main concern was the Imperial--he squinted at the rank bar--Supreme Moff. Great. This couldn't get any worse right now.

"I'm surprised it took ya that long to figure it out," he said smugly. His gaze was focused on the floor. He would try to avoid the eyes of the corpse at all costs. "I'll tell ya, you guys are slipping."

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject:

Yittreas sneered at the man. "Only your rank and wife are ensuring that you draw breath, Solo. If I had my way, you'd be getting cold on the floor."
The moff stood up. "But if I did that, the fool Jendob would send his whore to remove me. You're not worth my posting, or getting killed by a pregnant alien woman. Instead, you will rot here for the next thirty years," he said plainly.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject:

"I bet she'll think differently," he retorted with a scowl. Ever since their little "visit" to Coruscant, Han suspected that the bird woman would like to tear him limb from limb any chance she got. She probably would like to see him dead right now, but he wasn't going to reveal any details to the Moff.

"Anyway," he drawled on. "Those empty threats of yours ain't very intimidating. What makes you think I won't get outta here? I'm known for that." he added on with a smug smile.

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject:

The moff ground his teeth together. "I assure you, Mr. Solo... you will not be escaping. You're quite safe from your friends here."

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject:

Han scoffed and let out a small chuckle. Not like he found his situation funny, it was the way this Moff was handling it. "Now, where have I heard that before?" he reclined back into the chair and scratched his chin to make it look like he was deep in thought.

"That's right!" he suddenly exclaimed in a mocking tone. "I believe that's what they said over on Lusankya before I high-tailed it outta there."

Last edited by Han Solo on Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject:

Yittreas had had enough. Without any warning, or any emotion showing, he backhanded Solo across his face, wiping the smug look off the Rebel's face.
"I suggest you learn proper respect, Mr. Solo, or I won't be so gentle next time."

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject:

Han snarled as the Moff's hand came down across his face. It stung his already aching face but he kept his expression calm and collected. It was a bad idea to let the Imp know that he was already in pain or even that the slap he issued took him by surprise.

"Respect you?" he scoffed. "I'd rather take my chances."

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject:

Yittreas brought his hand back, connecting with Solo's face again with a backhanded slap. "No, no, no, Mr. Solo. I see you need to learn discipline again."
A smirk crossed the Moff's face. "Now, tell me... why are you on my planet?"

Last edited by Moff Yittreas on Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject:

Han winced and rubbed his stinging cheek for a moment. He looked up into the sunken face of the Imperial officer and sneered. "You need learn grammar," he growled, catching up on his poor ability to speak Basic.

"Plus, I already told you why I came here. I was hired by you!"

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject:

The moff scowled. "I wouldn't hire you for anything but target practice. Now, tell me, Mr. Solo... why are you on my planet?"
His hand lashed across the smuggler's face again as he asked. It wasn't a hard or vicious blow, just enough to sting, to irritate, to slowly wear him down. Yittreas had observed that fierce beatings tend to galvanize the prisoner against the interrogator. But a slap as one would give an impertinent child, while not as painful, could be more effective.
And best of all, since it wasn't classed as torture, he wouldn't have to worry about that winged slut coming for him.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject:

Gritting his teeth to keep his anger in check, Han gave the Imperial Moff an intense glare. The hand slapping thing was getting old really fast - just like the Moff. If he weren't restrained to the chair, Han would slap him right back. That would probably be enough to break the man's fragile bones. Yes, he would enjoy it.

"You wouldn't hire me," he repeated what the Moff had said. "But that pompous nerf Jendob would. His orders were to come here, pick up some durasteel and transport it to Fondor. Word has it that there was a pretty hefty reward at the end too," he boasted with a sly smirk.

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject:

Jendob! Of all of the stupid things...
Unless, he knew somehow. Perhaps the man was more ruthless and underhanded than Yittreas anticipated. After all, he couldn't very well detain Solo on Coruscant and torture him for information while keeping up his Imperial Poster-Boy image...
You're a sly one, or just very lucky, Yittreas thought, almost admiringly.
"So, you're telling me you're just here to run durasteel?" he asked in an incredulous tone.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject:

"Yea, that's right," Han shrugged. "Just runnin' some supplies." He shifted his weight in the chair and brought his bound hands to rest on the table. For once he was telling the truth. Somehow Han had the sinking feeling that this old crag wouldn't buy it, though. He seemed pretty strict in his ways.

"Besides," he started up again to lighten the mood. "Does it look like I'm here for anything else?"

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject:

Yittreas could definitely believe Jendob would send Solo on a durasteel run. With no one left to bribe, Intelligence's coffers would be overflowing. The man was probably trying to give away as much cash as he could.
"No, it does not," Yittreas replied, savoring his next words.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject:

Han raised his brow and studied the man's face with a hint of some amusement. Maybe he'd believe this whole thing after all. "Exactly," he agreed. "Now that we established that I'm not here to blow up your facilities, how 'bout letting me go?"

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject:

Solo stepped into the trap. Just as Yittreas had predicted. He now spoke the words that he'd been holding back seconds earlier.
"I'm afraid you're not leaving, Mr. Solo. You've commited several serious crimes. And you will answer for them."
The aged moff called for the guards. "Take him away," he said dismissively.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject:

The guards roughly hauled Han up out of the chair by his arms. He clenched his bound hands into fists and let out an angry growl. These guards had touched him for the last time. They were purposefully holding him here now and they will pay.

Ignoring the presence of the Imperial Moff, Han brought his bound hands up into the air and slammed them down on the exposed neck of the nearest guard. The man yelped in pain before falling to his knees.

A smug smirk crossed Han's face as he moved to the next guard. The man was already charging at him and all it took was the weight of his body to take him down. Both Han and the guard tumbled onto the floor with a loud thud.

In a feeble attempt to secure the now loose prisoner, the guard kicked Han squarely in the face. The boot impacted with his already fractured nose and he yelled out in pain. He fell back onto his rear before the guard was back on top of him.

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject:

Solo's pitiful escape attempt was quickly halted by Corporal Redthun, the Imperial soldier pinning the dazed Rebel down. Yittreas wished the trooper could go on kicking Solo, but then he'd have to watch out for Jendob's Hawk.
He personally assisted the corporal in getting the captive to his feet, then fluidly drew his pistol and stunned the ex-smuggler cold. The two NCOs then dragged the unconscious Rebel away.
He wasn't going to serve his full term, that was for sure. An unfortunate accident would be sure to befall the hapless Commander Solo.

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject:

Yittreas smirked at Solo as he was brought in, held by the iron grip of two Army troopers. They dragged the Rebel scum over to a chair and sat him down.
"So, Mr. Solo, I trust you had a nice nap?" he said sarcastically.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject:

The corpse-like form of Yittreas instantly brought a scowl to Han's face. The man appeared to have aged a few more years since Han saw him last as he stepped into the overhead lighting and stared down him. Han kept his calm, demeanor and just stared right back at him. He wasn't positive what it was this Imp planned to tear from him, but Han wasn't about to give him any liberty.

"Fine until I woke up in a puddle of your slime," he grumbled. "Who's idea was that anyway? Yours?" He spit some remnants of the foul liquid from his mouth and let it land rather ungracefully onto the Imp's polished boots.

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject:

Yittreas pretended not to notice Solo's pitiful attempt to spark his ire.
"Obviously, you must not want to be released early," he said drily, walking around Solo like a vulture circling carrion.
He had longed to have one of the Alliance top officers in his custody, and the best part of all was that there was nothing that could be done legally. Solo committed a crime on an Imperial planet, and was incarcerated according to Imperial law. Perhaps peace did have a few rewards.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject:

Keeping his eyes focused on a spot on the cracked floor, Han didn't show any outward sign that what the Imp said bothered him one way or the other. His face was a mask of obscurity. Let's see this Imp try to read him now...

"I know you," he said simply. "You wouldn't release me early even if the entire planet threatened to come crashing down on you. You like to see 'em suffer," he snarled.

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject:

Yittreas almost smiled. At least the Rebel was no fool. But, he would have to be released eventually, a fact that greatly displeased the Supreme Moff.
"How little you know of the Empire's ways," Yittreas remarked plainly.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject:

A small smile formed on Han's lips and he chuckled. This guy must really be naive to believe he was totally in the dark of the Empire's ways. Although he doesn't like to admit it to others, he experienced what the Empire was all about when he was enlisted in their ranks long ago. That was just one of many bone-headed decisions he made so far in life. But he had a bad feeling that more were still to come.

"I know more than you think, pal," he grumbled without revealing too much to the sullen man. "I've been around the block a few times. You ain't gonna fool me."

Han shifted his gaze upward from the floor to focus on the door just beyond the Imp's shoulders. Somehow, he would need to find a way to escape. If not for himself - than for his kids. He had no doubts in his mind that Chewie could take care of them but even a 7 foot Wookiee can't hold on forever. Something's gotta give. And Han was gonna make sure he didn't end up on the wrong side of that thin rope.

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject:

Yittreas paced around the interrogation room for a moment before taking a seat. "Tell me, Mr. Solo, have you dealt with anyone else as Mr. d'Tana, or do I need to impound your ship and search the records?"
The moff knew full well he could not get intelligence about the Alliance from the man. But, perhaps some offers from other customers could give the Empire a few hints as to an upcoming attack or subversion.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject:

Han remained silent for a moment, still studying the doorway just beyond his reach before refocusing his attention back to Yittreas. The man had now took a seat at the opposite end of the table with a smug look on his face. More than ever, Han felt the urge to punch the man.

"You just try to get near my ship," he taunted with a smirk. "It ain't gonna be easy. Especially since I ain't tellin' you squat about what I was up to before ending up on this dust ball. It's none of your business."

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject:

Yittreas sighed. "It would be incredibly easy to prevent your ship from leaving." He pulled out his comlink. "Raise the shields."
"Yes, m'lord," the Imperial on the end replied. All around the planet, several massive shield generators engaged, wrapping the world in an impenetrable casing of energy. Anything attempting to enter or leave would disintegrate on contact with the overlapping grids.
"Your ship is trapped. I trust your Wookiee friend is aboard, Mr. Solo. I hope he doesn't try leaving..."
Yittreas paused, studying the ex-smuggler. "Of course... I can still free them. All you have to do is tell me anyone else you had contact with."

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject:

Han ground his teeth together in annoyance. Outwardly, he still had that same, smug expression on his face, but beyond that he was fuming with anger. Still, he had to make the most of the situation.

"That's not what I meant," he corrected the corpse. "You won't get inside her. She's well protected from scum like you. Of course, having the Wook around helps too. But I doubt you'd wanna tangle with him."

Resting his back against the chair, Han blew out a long sigh and tried to make himself comfortable - or make it appear that way to the Imp.

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject:

Yittreas spoke into the comlink again. "Get me Bomber Command."
He turned back to Solo. "You can either talk, or I'll order every YT-1300 freighter on this planet to have bombs dropped on it. One is going to be yours, and deaths of those in the others will be on your head... unless you say who else you have communicated with under the guise of Kile d'Tana."
Yittreas studied the Corellian as he waited for the Bomber Command officer to reply.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject:

Before he knew what was going on, Han's jaw became unhinged and he gaped at the man holding the comlink. With one final word, that ancient Moff could bring Han's world crashing down on him. Not only was he just messing with him now, but he was threatening the lives of his kids. Not even Chewie had the power to stop an aerial bombardment and protect them. However, Han knew the Wookiee would try.

Clenching and unclenching his fists in visible anger, Han pushed his body forward against the table aggressively. "You kriffin' piece of Hutt slime!" he snarled. "None of your damn business who I dealt with! Nothing that pertains to you anyway! Get this - the damn fool wanted me to carry out espionage on our own worlds! Let me tell you, he's a real winner and you wouldn't want to deal with him! Don't you get it?! He wanted US - not you!"

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject:

Yittreas smiled inside. The Rebel's desperation to protect his friend, and perhaps something more, gave the Supreme Moff the information he needed. And his anguish was almost palpable. The man was suffering, and Yittreas could almost taste its bitter flavor. He always did have a taste for bitter things.
"And who is this 'winner'?" he asked Solo, the comlink still waiting to send his lethal orders.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject:

Han's eyes remained on the comlink in the man's hand. The Imp had not removed his finger from the switch that would open the channel to bring death to everything he knew. Then again, Han didn't expect him too. No wonder these guys were hated around the galaxy.

He shook his head. "Wouldn't you like to know," he mumbled quietly before finally tearing his eyes away from the instrument of death. "Does the name Heckler ring any bells in that vacant head of yours?"

Back to top »
Moff Yittreas

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject:

Yittreas suppressed a laugh of triumph. "Yes, everyone knows of that thief. Thank you, Mr. Solo, you may go back to your cell."
He motioned to the guards. "Put him in a good cell this time. He just did the Empire an incredible favor.
"Oh, and Solo," the moff droned. "You just took a year off your sentence."
It was little consolation, and he knew it would anger Solo more, but at the same time, it was still a reprieve.
"Take him away," he ordered, and left the cell, walking to his office. Jendob would no doubt want to hear this.

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject:

With Nevin's hands still clamped about her biceps, Salla had little choice but to follow the Mantellian into the dark maw of the prison facility. She wanted to protest, but if Nevin treated her in this way, it had to be in good reason. Afterall, they did establish a while ago that they were friends.

Maybe more than that...

The duo passed an open room with little more than an overhead light and 6 adjoining corridors. Each of them led away into the dark heart of the compound. The smell of mold and body odor was so overwhelming from their current position, that Salla didn't even want to think what lay beyond.

As they approached the center of the room, Salla came to a halt - or maybe it was Nevin. It was hard to tell with her heart thumping so loudly in her ears. She couldn't even hear herself think!

With a small hiccup, Salla inclined her head to look at the taller man. "What now?" her voice echoed around the wide expanse eventhough she thought it to be a whisper.

Somehow she was beginning to think this was all a very bad idea.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject:

After making sure no one was around, Nevin let go of her arm. "Sorry 'bout that," he admitted before moving down the corridor slightly and taking another glance around before coming back to her. "I didn't exactly want to shoot them on sight. I think we just need to find Solo, then we can get out of here," he informed.

"Hopefully my clearence is still good for something," he muttered to himself before walking over to a console.

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject:

"That easy?" she questioned in an incredulous tone. "Doesn't sound easy to me," she muttered under her breath as she stood behind his back. She could just ease over his shoulder to see what he was doing at the console.

As she watched his fingers glide over the keyboard, the "ticking" sound of each impact brought back the slight tightness in her arm where Nevin had had ahold moments before. On instinct, she brought her opposite hand around and began to rub it idly.

Nevin's fingers continued to pound away. Salla took a step closer and squinted at the screen, trying to make out what was visible on the monitor. "So, find anything?"

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject:

Nevin smiled as he learned that his old authorization worked. He quickly looked over the records and searched for the location of Solo. "I think so," he said, glancing around to make sure no one was around again.

He watched as Salla stared at him while he looked for Han's cell. It was tough to think that she could have been killed moments before; that both of them could.

He wanted to learn more about her and get closer to her. He wanted t--

"Beep beep!" Went the computer. Nevin looked down and see his search had yielded a result. Forgetting his thoughts for the moment, he looked back up at her and smiled. "Found him."

My moment of triumph
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject:

Salla was ready to scream with desperation when the computer console finally beeped in response. Forgetting the threat of the guards that would no doubt soon be on top of them, Salla rushed quickly to Nevin's side. "Where is he?" she blurt out in a huff.

Her eyes were racing across the monitor before they stopped as another object caught her eye. That object was the man standing directly beside her. His brow was glistening with sweat yet his expression held a certain relief at finding their target. Even his lean form was visible through the bulky material of his coat. A smile crept over her face and she wasn't sure if it was over him or the fact that they would soon be far away from here. Probably both.

"Well?" she pressed again, becoming impatient.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject:

"Just hold on," he warded her off, distracted as he looked over the readout. Detention Cell SL38. He closed the file and whiped his coat sleeve, partially wet from the melted snow, over the keypad to erase any finger prints. He didn't have any intention of getting found, as was the case on Anteevy.

"Cell SL38," he said, turning to look back at her. He took out his blaster again and pressed it against his coat before beginning to walk down the corridor.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject:

Nevin's words echoed over in her mind as she began to take steps forward to follow him. The unvieling of his blaster once more set her on edge, but a fire fight seemed unavoidable at this point. Sighing heavily, she removed her own blaster from its secure spot on her hip.

Together, they moved into an even darker corridor. The thick, stale air combined with the low light caused Salla's stomach to twist. This place definitely echoed with suffering and maybe perhaps death. A shiver ran up her spine at the thought.

On their right and left, rows of doors began to appear through the darkened haze. Prison cells. Salla's eyes rolled over each of them as they passed and she wondered how many were occupied. How many innocent beings the Empire was holding here. That sick feeling returned to her stomach.

"Hurry Nevin," she croaked. "I'm not feeling too well."

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject:

He continued through the corridor, searching around for the cell. There were a few guards up ahead. However, since he was already in the compound, they didn't really pay him any notice other than a few suspicious glares. After Solo was sprung, they would no doubt have to be stunned.

On his second thought, it would be better if they were unconscious when Nevin physically opened the cell door. After he had passed them, he switched his blaster to stun, spun around and shot the both of them. They clattered to the floor.

Nevin looked back over at the woman, who was slightly startled from the blast. He looked good tense, he decided. "Keep an eye on 'em, make sure they don't wake up," he said before taking off down the corridor.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject:

Salla's eyes were wide as she stared at the two lifeless forms lying before her. So many thoughts were racing through her mind at this moment. One was that she was going to retch all over those poor men and another was that Nevin was indeed crazy.

Nevin...

"Wait!" she yelled toward his retreating back. Her head snapped in his direction and she was set to follow him but stopped. A third thought had just entered her mind - he knew what he was doing. He would be fine. She would need to keep telling herself that so she could make it through.

Slumping her shoulders in defeat, Salla turned back toward the crumpled men. A booted toe nudged one man under the chin. When he did not stir, Salla relaxed and leaned up against the grimy wall and waited.

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject:

Nevin's boots clattered against the hard floor until he came to a stop. SL38 was right infront of his face. Not knowing what exactly to expect within, he set his blaster to kill and opened the door.

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Ord Mantell » Imperial Detention Center
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: