Wedding Day
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Naboo » Wedding Day
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Wedding Day

Queen Laissa was putting on her wedding dress, a few minutes later it was on. Selena, Sarafina and Liana were dressed in beautiful dresses but Queen Laissa's wedding dress was more beautiful than there's. Everything was ready for the wedding.

Asrith Yeon

Last edited by Selena Heckler on Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit had put on his robe and his cloak. He was casually walking around Theed. He knew it was bad luck to see the bride on wedding day, so he avoided going to the Palace just yet.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

Galactic Aid Relief Organization (GARO)
2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle walked up to the Naboo wedding chapel, with his Old Republic Jedi robes. They were clean and neat and as he approached he could feel the happiness of Ikrit. Yoogle smiled as he saw his old friend pace back and forth.

"Ikrit, happy you are." Yoogle stated, "For you, Happy, I am."

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject:

Happiness is not the only thing I am feeling. Im feeling terrible for what was going on at the party last night, im nervous over the wedding, but glad I am that you are here. You wont be allowed to keep your lightsaber at the wedding. Just leave it at my friends house and pick it up after the wedding.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle opened his robes slightly and revealed his lightsaber was not on his belt. "Left, I did, my lightsaber aboard my ship."

Yoogle did not trust the Empire nor their stormtrooper protection. He had decided it was best to leave his blade aboard the Light's Guide.

"Fear not, for best day, it is." Yoogle eyed the beautifulness of Naboo carefully. He smiled, "Feels good it does to be with friends and family on such an occasion. Many things are happening in the galaxy. None as great as this."

Yoogle had pondered the way of the Force and through weeks had decided it was now a new wave of Jedi. He would not partake in marriage nor dating, but not look badly upon the New Jedi that did.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit arrived at the palace. He saw everyone outside watching, and he walked down the aisle. The aisle went up to the top of the stairs on the front of the Palace, and he stood there next to the minister. His best man, Yoogle was standing next to him.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject:

Queen Laissa was ready as well as the girls, they were waiting patiently for the wedding to start.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject:

The minister stood on the raised platform, admiring the beauty of the outdoor garden. He turned and smiled down at the couple standing before him. "We are gathered here today," he began. "To celebrate the union of these two persons in eternal wedlock."

Ikrit gaze up at Laissa. She looked incredibly beautiful in her dress. He was incredibly happy at this moment. He looked back at the audience. There must have been tens of thousands of people looking on.

Laissa smiled happily, her love for Ikrit at the moment was strong. The day was beautiful, the sun was shining. And the sky was blue, with little clouds in sight.

The man in the robe continued beaming down apon the two that were soon to be married. "It is a wonderful day, this day, to bring such a lovely couple together, in the sight of all things beautiful and true in this galaxy."

Ikrit looked up and smiled again at Laissa. His love for her was never stronger. Even though he still was nervous, and the fact that so many people were watching made him even more nervous, his love for her overpowered his his other feelings. He could sense some of the same emotions in her as well.

"Master Ikrit," the minister addressed. "Do you agree to look after Laissa Kala Toran, for all of your days, until fate shall will it that you be seperated in death?"

"I do" he said as he smiled at the minister, and looked back at Laissa.

"Laissa, do you agree to be the loving and faithful partner of Master Ikrit, loving him as you do yourself, unto death?"

" I do," Laissa replied.

"Do you have the rings, or any other sign of endearement? If you have an additional vows that you would like to stay, now is the time," the minister informed.

Kam heard the minister, and he began walking down the aisle. He had the ring for Queen Laissa sitting on a pillow that he was holding. He got to the minister and Ikrit picked up the ring.

Ikrit took the ring, and with it he placed it on Laissa's ring finger while he smiled at her.

Laissa smiled to Ikrit, her eyes sparkled with love. She was happy, her heart was filled with love for the one she loved.

Ikrit sensed the love that was being felt by Laissa, and his heart fluttered with joy.

"Then, with that," the minister began. "You are now married! You may kiss the bride."

Ikrit stood on his tippy toes, and kissed Laissa on the lips. He was happier than he had ever been in his entire life.

Laissa was alive with joy, she was finally married to the love of her life. Her heart rejoyed and a tear streaked down her face with happiness.

Ikrit saw the tear on her face and took his hand and wiped it away as he smiled at her. He glanced over to the side, and right next to him were three shimmering, smiling figures: Ben Kenobi, Yoda, Mace Windu. "Happy for you I am." Yoda said.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Last edited by OtetTiswi on Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject:

The area was silent for a moment after the kiss, then Shayera began to clap. I joined her, and soon everyone erupted in standing ovation for the bride and groom.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject:

Shayera had begun the clapping and at the moment, something came over Arlyn. She looked at Ryan, who was wearing his finest tuxedo. She leaned into him and kissed him on the cheek and wrapped her fingers around his. They applauded the couple and waited until the next part of the wedding would continue.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject:

From within the rows of seats Nubis sat silently. Everyone in attendance had stood and clapped for the newly-wed couple. It sickened Nubis. He looked around and noticed the extravagance of the ceremony, the expense it must have cost to put such an event together. It was appalling to say the least. He stood and took as best a look as he could through the rows of people to see the couple. Kissing. This is my chance, he thought. Now is the time to make a statement.

With a sudden drive from deep within him, Nubis pushed his way to the aisle and ran towards the couple. Halfway there, he brandished the Sith artifacts which his new master had left for him onboard the Imperium only months before. "Shut up everyone! Shut up," he shouted at the top of his lungs. It almost hurt.

He felt the presence of his master now, lurking within him. The sensation began to rise, pulling its way to his head. From the back of his throat, Nubis could feel something trying to escape. As he lifted the Sith sword over his head, his eyes turned a deep red. They almost glowed. His skin paled instantly and his hair became an intense black. "You are all fools," shouted the voice of his master through his own mouth. "Enough of this!"

Nubis tried to suppress the urges within him, but to no avail. He watched as he dropped the sword, dematerializing as it hit the ground, and stretched his hands out in front of him towards the crowd. His finger separated. Nubis knew what this meant and it frightened him.

Combat, anyone?

[ Biography | Ship Information ]
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject:

Ryan eyed Arlyn and their hands separated. Arlyn's jaw dropped for a second and hung in the air. Her eyes scanned the crowd. Master Yoogle was already in swing moving closer to Ikrit and the Queen. Arlyn stood up from the crowd and with Ryan close behind her, they moved towards Nubis. Arlyn was not close enough, because she feared in his state, he would harm her. But her eyes sent a message of sympathy.

"Mr. Serin." Arlyn said so only a few could hear her, "Please come with me."

Ryan moved defensively behind her, ready to kill the crazed man. It was his love and devotion to Arlyn that caused him to be ready so. Nubis's skin and eyes were abnormal, but Arlyn did not flinch. Arlyn saw a few Imperial officers in motion. Slower than Arlyn thought, but she mouthed some words, "Hold your fire. He is not himself. Master Ikrit, can you not tell?"

Yoogle stood next to his friend, in pure concentration, "Yes, much evil rests within this man."

Although the Jedi could not detect the true evil (SITH) within the man, Arlyn had noticed changes. The true Nubis was beginning to slip away. The man before them was not the man Arlyn had met in the bar above Coruscant. Arlyn, however, felt the need to reach out to him and attempt to rescue the young handsome man he once was.

Back to top »
Wallace
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject:

"Sigh, here we go again," Kelt said as he watched Nubis' behavior, "how do I always get myself into these messes?""Be quiet and get down, maybe he won't see you, i'm going to go help them get the queen out of here." Sage told his dad as Nubis began to shout at the crowd.
Ship: Centurian Hawk (YT-1210 Light Freighter)

Kelt Doran
Freelance Smuggler
Credits: 10,000
Ship: Aracknia and one X-Wing fighter.
Crew: A bunch of clones by the names of Jess, Jordan, and Dino. Also one hot female clone by the name of Melina.

Kell Tainer
Date of Birth: 20012
Ship: Eye of the Storm

Ebro Ackran
Date of Birth: 20024

Last edited by Wallace on Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject:

"Everyone, get out of here!" I shouted. "Take cover!" As the crowd began to bolt, I entered a code into my comlink. A company of TX-130s would be here ninety seconds.
Meanwhile, the platoon of Imperial Army troopers assigned as a security and honor guard sprang into action. The region around Serin was clear, and all 60 men opened fire, crimson bolts issuing from their E-11 carbines.[/img]

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject:

Leia watched as the scene of happiness turned to one of horror. This had been the dark feeling that was pushing on the back of her mind! Even worse, this was not the most dire part...the feeling was still there.

Leia stood and her hand went to Luke's saber, pulling it out of her robes. She looked around as the sounds of blaster fire began, and she activated the green, shimmering saber, stunning the rest in the crowd.

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit looked at the troops, and the man standing there. He felt the dark side within him, but he was unarmed. He could not let the man die, and he knew he was being possessed by some form or another. He reached out with the force, and pulled the man in towards him, all the blaster fire missed and the man came flying towards Ikrit. He ignited his lightsaber and stopped the man in mid air and he landed a few feet in front of him.

"I want all of you to stop firing. This man is unarmed, and I will not allow him to be killed." he yelled out at the troops. He then looked at the young man in front of him.

"Even though I saved you, I know you are being possessed by the dark side. I only saved you to stop someone from being killed on my wedding day, it is a happy day and I will not let people die." he told the young man, keeping his lightsaber drawn in case he made any moves on him.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Last edited by OtetTiswi on Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject:

Nubis flinched. He could feel the Force fighting with his master as his body went sailing backward. The tiny Jedi had pulled him out of the way in time for him to miss the volley. He cracked a faint smile, quickly turning his attention back to the crowd. At this point, it was a fight against his inner demon. The forces inside him, being fueled by one of the greatest Sith Lords in history, were forcing him to do things he didn't want to do.

He mustered as much strength as he could, pulling his hands back to his side, focusing his thoughts toward good. There was another surge of energy within him. The blood came back, pouring from his mouth uncontrollably. His eyes, for the first time since they changed, glowed. Small sparks of electricity began to play in front of his pupils. Enough of this. he thought, calling on more of his strength. It can't end this way for me.

"Help me," Nubis cried, blood spattering from his mouth, his eyes still sparking. His skin was coming back into its normal color, but his hair remained black - a vestige of this event which would haunt him for the rest of his life. "Someone, please, stop this!"

He grabbed his mouth, trying to keep the blood in. It poured around his hands, running down his arms. There was nothing he could do. With a last deep breath, he passed out and collapsed to the floor.

[ Biography | Ship Information ]

Last edited by Nubis Serin on Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Wallace
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject:

Kelt noticed the man lying on the ground, blood flowing from his mouth, and instantly memories of the war came flowing back to him. He quickly and stealthily ran past the guards and used his medical skills to halt the blood. "This man needs a real doctor's attention, but he should live for now" Kelt annouced to Ikrit and the guards.

Kelt Doran
Freelance Smuggler
Crew: A bunch of clones by the names of Jess, Jordan, and Dino. Also one hot female clone by the name of Melina.

Kell Tainer

Ebro Ackran
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject:

Leia kept her saber activated, then ran over to the man. She could feel the darkness around him, the corruption that was stifling this young man. She tried to push it away the best she could. She deactivated her saber and stood over him.

Please, she whispered mentally. Save him...

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject:

Master Yoogle and Ikrit stood watching the scene unfold. Ikrit his back to the crowd in order to return to the Palace for his wife. He had the best day of his life and yet it was spoiled by the a man he had never met before. He saved a man's life and whos future would affect the fate of the galaxy, possibly. Yoogle turned closely behind him.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Last edited by OtetTiswi on Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn moved to the front the crowd. Having been thrown out of the way by several Imperials, the crowd had parted and the pathetic faces of the guards stood here now looking onto the fallen bloody man. Arlyn smiled carefully at the man known as Kelt. He stood up, taking a step away from Nubis allowing Arlyn to exam the man.

"Ryan, can you please call our limo." Arlyn said softly.

Ryan nodded and through unseen communication, the limo made its way towards the seen. A pilot droid stepped out and opened the back door. Arlyn laid her hands on the shoulder of the unconscious man. Her eyes were full of sympathy. Her old friend was in pain and had cried out in pain.

"Mr. Nubis, I shall return the favor of life." she whispered

Arlyn used part of her dress to soak and drain the blood away from his face, before Ryan lifted him and set him in the back of the limo. Ryan then stepped into the back himself and began to use what medical knowledge he had.

The pilot droid gave a usual 'Roger, Roger' as Arlyn gave the command to leave. She stepped up to the door and before entering her eyes found the Chief of State. Leia and Arlyn looked at each other and Arlyn nodded. She was performing her duty. Not only was she securing this dangerous man, but she was saving lives and ending a hostile situation as fast as possible. Leia's cool green blade disappeared and her face became slightly distorted as the sun hit her eyes. Arlyn smiled to the woman, whom she admired and looked to the young masters not so far away.

Master Yoogle and Ikrit stood watching the scene unfold. Ikrit his back to the crowd in order to return to the Palace for his wife. He had the best day of his life and yet it was spoiled by the a man he had never met before. He saved a man's life and whos future would affect the fate of the galaxy, possibly. Yoogle turned closely behind him. The last person Arlyn saw was Ams Jendob. Their eyes met and she carefully looked at him. He was the first to blink and when his eyes refocused she was already in the hovercar and the limo was preparing to leave.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject:

Jasmine ran up to Master Yoogle, “Master, how was it possible for the dark presence to be hidden from both you and Master Ikrit. I know it would be possible for him to hide from me… but surely not both of you?”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?

Last edited by Gavin Young on Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject:

A presence from the outside brought the doors crashing open, and the Grand Marshal strode through the open portal, flanked by two black-clad pilots on either shoulder. As he brought himself to a halt the four pilots brought themselves into an honor guard position at his sides. Jax's arms folded beneath his cloak, behind his back, the Sovereign Protector bowing his head slightly to Yoogle before looking at the rest of the congregation.

"My most sincere appologies for being late, one and all, but it appears as if I missed the best part of the show." His lips curled into a sardonic smile beneath his helm as he took a step forward, nodding slightly to Queen Laissa. "My most sincere congratulations on your union, though I am sure this isn't exactly what you had in mind."

His eyes flicked down to the spatters of blood on the floor, and his memory of watching Arlyn's limo leaving the scene prompted questions in his mind, questions that for the moment would have to remain unanswered. One of the pilots stepped forward, offering Jax a box, which the Grand Marshal took and opened, removing two small objects.

Handing the box back to one of his pilots, he stepped forward and offered one necklace each to Queen Laissa and Ikrit, sized to hang at the points of their breastbones, just below the hollow of the throat. to Ikrit went a gold chain and charm, wrought by hand by the Sovereign Protector in the shape of one half of an eternity rune, in the ancient Nubian language. To Selena, in silver, was wrought the other half, shaped and molded to precision. He bowed his head again, then brought his fingertips to his gauntlet datapad.

"I realize that this might not be the best time, but it is still a celebration after all..." Jax turned and looked to the glass canopy of the building, just in time to see 28 TIE Defenders in perfect formation releasing pyrotechnic charges. A moment passed, and they exploded into a brilliant array of color and sound, the Sovereign Protector having worked with modified low-yeild seismic charges to create a celebratory harmony that did no structural damage to anything in the vicinity.

He turned to the couple and bowed slightly, the four pilots assuming an at rest stance on either flank of the Grand Marshal as his eye visors took in the proceedings, the comotion, and the hushed conversation between the Jedi.

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Holder of the all-powerful 20,000th post
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject:

After the impressive display of lights and airshow, Yoogle turned to the human Jedi. He smiled kindly and said, "Hidden this Sith was. Like the days of Palpatine." Yoogle was not exactly sure how this woman of age did not know that. Whatever Luke Skywalker was teaching to them at Yavin IV was either not getting into their brains or he was a poor teacher. Whatever the case may be Yoogle stated the obvious and hope the young apprentice would understand the basic language he was using, "Clouds the Jedi mind, the darkside does."

And if the apprentice had asked nicely, Yoogle did feel the darkside and had a vision of such events on the way here. However the person of such darkside demeanor was not revealed.

Please read the Light's Guide as I input that into my post.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Atius

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject:

He strode through the open doorway in his polished Armor he had still kept around with him from his days as a High General in the Empire.He had taken all his rankings off.He had even leaft his Blaster on the ship which he didnt do very often.Looking around the room he really didnt even care they were getting married all he carred about was the free alcohal that would be shelled out.

Making his way over to the drink table he took up a glass and nodded to the bartender as he turned away and stopped listening to the bustle of conversation that was going on.He knew he would be working here very soon so he might as well enjoy the few luxuries while he had them.
David Hunt
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject:

David stood next to Moff Jendob in the chapel, gazing over to where the Queen and Master Ikrit were standing. He smiled at the happiness of the event as they were finally married and kissed. Hunt's attention was drawn away from the now-married couple as he noticed someone in motion proceeding up the isle. He gazed in confusion at the figure as he continued moving and couldn't help but move his hand to hover over his blaster. Something was very wrong.

"Shut up everyone! Shut up," the figure thundered into the air. "You are all fools," he shouted as he brandished a weapon. A light saber! David's hand pulled his sidearm out as the figure continued shouting. "Enough of this!"

He shuffled along past Jendob and his wife and out into the isle, and took aim at the possible Jedi/Sith who was a threat to the security of everyone in the building. "Everyone, get out of here!" Jendob shouted. Suddenly the isle was filled with people fleeing the chapel, which effectively nullified the possibility of David firing at the person in fear of hitting innocents. A seemingly endless turn of events happened in rapid succession in the next few moments. From what David could see the man was saved from the Imperial Army by Ikrit, and then collapsed and was taken from the building by a woman and a man, whom David stared at in confusion as they took him from the area.

"Sir," David said to Moff Jendob. "We should return to the Prestige until the area is secured."
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject:

Jax listened to the conversation a moment longer, then took a seat, motioning to the four pilots. Crisp saluted ensued, and the four returned to their ships, returning with the rest of the squad to the Sovereign Fist. He watched the conflict on the faces of people present, his arms folding across his chest.

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Last edited by Carnor Jax on Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject:

Queen Laissa was surprised to what had happen, it was a great ceremony now it had been changed. She witnessed it all, Queen Laissa had been moved into the palace for protection. Now she was wondering what was going on, she even wondered where her new husband was.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
brentpowell

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject:

Otet saw the man and his sword. He was almost excited to see some action at the wedding. He was not one to love these kinds of events. He was dressed in his Mandalorian armor, he just didnt have the helmet on. He watched as the Imperials fired on the man, and the groom pulled him to safety. He watched the little furry Jedi. He didnt know why he saved the man, after all he had almost ruined his wedding. He had to have a reason for saving him.

"If this were my wedding, I would of let the man die" he said to himself.

Keeley Tiswi, Wife (NPC)

Lucy Becker, Mistress (NPC)
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
haloparatrooper

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject:

Kordu watched the events unfold before his eyes. He ran away with fear and watched from a distance. He saw everyone run away in fear, except a few people who probably thought they were tough. He saw this foolish man in mandalorian armor, he had to be a bounty hunter or something. He just stood there and watched the man with the sword. Kordu then focused on the Jedi, and saw him just pull the man to safety with such ease, and then just casually walk over to his wife. He showed no signs of fear. It was some event, the man could of ended the wedding in a disaster and yet he was not mad at the man. "Strange" he told himself.

Kordu Malor - CEO Niktek Corporation

Jamie Malor, Wife (NPC)
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit grinned at the man, he had saved his life but he still felt terrible for the man. He had been taken over by this dark spirit. "Yoogle, I leave the rest of this up to you." he said to his friend. He then turned around and walked over to his wife, who was surrounded by security. "My love, let us leave on our honeymoon." he told her. He then glanced over and saw Kam hiding behind a pillar.

"What is wrong Kam, you look like you have seen a ghost or something." he told him.

"I just...you..you pulled that man to safety and saved his life, yet he could have terribly ruined your wedding. Why did you save him?" Kam asked.

"Because it was not the man who was doing those things, his body had been taken over by a dark side spirit. I didnt wnat him to die." he told the young man. He looked back to Queen Laissa awaiting a response.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject:

Queen Laissa smiled as she saw her husband.

" Lets go then," Queen Laissa replied happily.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Atius

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject:

Downing the last of his drink he had payed no attention to the little scuffle that had taken place.Moving out of the chapel he headed back to his shuttle.

Inside the shuttle he powerd the craft up and headed back to the travager to await further instructions.
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit led his wife to the starport where his Corellian Corvette was decorated with cans dangling off the back, and painted 'Just Married' on the side. "I have a very special place in mind that I want to take you." he told Laissa. He got on board, and sat down in the pilots seat. He started up the engines on the ship, and picked up the radio

"This is The Arbitrator awaiting clearance for takeoff. I am Jedi Master Ikrit with Queen Laissa, we are leaving for our honeymoon. Over." he said awaiting clearance to take off.

I hope you all know this didnt take place in a chapel. It took place outside the palace.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Last edited by OtetTiswi on Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Wallace
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject:

Sage slowly stopped running to his father as the ship was leaving. "What happened?" Sage asked his old man. "Ahh the usual, people get married, crazy guy cracks his nut, your old man has to mend the bas**rd. The usual." Kelt said casually. "The usual eh?" Sage exasperated, "Oh well, atleast noone died." "Yeah, shame too, would have made it more fun, would've given me a reason to pull out my blaster and put some holes into a few people" Kelt said through gritted teeth. "You know you don't mean that, now c'mon" Sage pointed out.

Kelt Doran
Freelance Smuggler

Kell Tainer

Ebro Ackran

Last edited by Wallace on Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject:

Jax watched the congregation a moment longer, then exited the grounds and returned to his Defender. Seeing that Atius was aboard his flagship, a smile tightened his lips beneath his helm as he set up the communication. "Atius, go out with Roderick in a training sortie - I will be at the ship momentarily. When you are finished, return and we will begin your technical instruction. Jax out."

With that, he boarded the TIE Defender and, with a whine of the ion drives, streaked through the atmosphere to board the dark shape of the Sovereign Fist.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Naboo » Wedding Day
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: