Bachelorette Party for Queen Laissa
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Naboo » Bachelorette Party for Queen Laissa
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Bachelorette Party for Queen Laissa

Queen Laissa had invited everyone to her bachelorette party, she was having fun so far.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject:

I finally made it to Laissa's bachelor party. I came up behind her and got her attention so I didn't scare her. "Great party!" I said over the din. "Congratulations!"
I hoped Ams was enjoying himself. I wasn't sure how good of a party a talking cat threw.

Chief of Security to Supreme Moff Jendob

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject:

Arlyn entered wearing on of her favorites dresses her Geonosian assistant Kriekas had specially ordered from Hypori. It was one of the finest materials known to the galaxy and only enhanced her beauty to a full extent. Her entry was normal, but she was surprised to see another Thanagarian...

Arlyn moved towards the queen with a large smile, "Queen Liassa"

Arlyn bowed slightly, signaling respect, "Where shall I place my gift?"

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject:

I saw another Thanagarian enter, and was rather surprised. After all, in the past 200 years, only four Thanagarians had ever left the planet permanently, myself being one.
I was also somewhat surprised by her attire. Here I stood, in blue denim pants and a loose cream-colored, short-sleeved shirt, and she could almost be the bride herself.
Ah, who cares about fashion, I thought, and took another draught of my drink. I would've preferred some Corellian whiskey, but this little guy inside me wouldn't appreciate it. I smiled down at stomach, not even noticeable under the shirt unless you knew already, and thought about that little miracle of life in there.
After a moment or so, I noticed that the other Thanagarian had placed a gift on a table. So that's where they go.
I took the little package I brought and set it down before sitting down by the queen.
"Great party," I told her. I was actually glad there weren't any dancers beyong the partygoers here. At least the Queen had some taste.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject:

The queen became engaged in another conversation, someone from Coruscant had arrived and apparently they were cousins or some other family relations. Arlyn smiled and excused herself from the conversation and approached the redheaded Thanagarian.

"Hallo, mein llamo Alatáriël Pallanén" Arlyn said kindly looking at the woman. She was obviously a bit older than Arlyn herself, but not much. Arlyn used a nonformal use of her wings to signal to the red haired woman that she was happy to see her. It wasn't everyday you see a Thanagarian outside of Thanagar.

Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject:

I turned quickly to see the Thanagarian woman I saw. She was my height, and spoke with just a trace accent. She also used a very formal form.
"Me llamo Shayera Hol," I answered.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn grinned, "I hope Basic is fine. If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here?" Arlyn hesistated, "What I mean is...outside of Thanagar?"

Arlyn knew that was a highly personal question, however, some Thanagarians used to talk freely about their emotions and others were extremely complicated and said very little.

Shayera Hol, the name was extremely familiar, as if read across a memo or something. Arlyn had yet to place the name, and hoped the woman would give something away to hint towards her past.

Arlyn hoped her question would offend the red haired woman, but hoped they shared something in common.

Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject:

"Basic is fine," I smiled. Alatáriël Pallanén, I thought. I knew that name. She used to work for the DRWP. Now there were rumors she was with the Alliance. "And I left Thanagar when I was twelve."

Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject:

Queen Laissa had a wonderful time.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn nodded, "I suppose the party is about to end..." Arlyn looked around and saw that ladies were already beginning to leave. Arlyn shifted quickly to the queen and said, "Thanks for the invite. I hope you enjoy my gift." The gift was of course, the most spectacular device, Arlyn had ever come across. It was a small droid programmed to massage every part of an individual's body. Although Arlyn only used it for her back, others had used it -

"Shayera, where are you staying for the night? I would like a few more words with you..."

Arlyn wished she could actually have a fellow Thanagarian friend. Seeing another female outside Thanagar is an extremely rare oppurtunity.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Naboo » Bachelorette Party for Queen Laissa
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: