Maw Installation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Maw Installation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Maw Installation

A copper-haired, green-eyed admiral stood before me. She was instantly recognizeable, and I felt foolish for not suspecting her of being the commander to start with.
"Admiral Daala," I noted.
The stern-looking woman's mouth curved up a fraction of a millimeter. "It seems you have me at a disadvantage, sir."
"Supreme Moff Ams Jendob, Director of Intelligence and Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment."
She nodded. "My lord."
We began to walk into the base. "With all due respect, sir, I was expecting Grand Moff Tarkin to arrive... and much sooner."
"Tarkin died ten years ago aboard the Death Star," I informed her.
She stopped. Her 'secret' affair with Tarkin was the stuff of barracks humor in the Empire. I gave her a moment to take it in. She recovered rapidly though, and we moved on. "And the Empire."
"We took serious losses in several battles, and the Empire nearly collapsed. However, we have made a strong comeback, rising to unmatched superiority in a year from near squallor."
She nodded. "Well, we have some new designs here to keep those Rebel scum in lin--"
"The war is over."
A cruel grin crossed the woman's otherwise attractive face. "They're already gone?"
"No."
Her grin vanished, to be replaced by confusion. "Then?"
I continued walking. "Treaty."
"Treaty?!" she hissed, her eyes smoldering with outrage. "We signed a treaty with terrorists?!"
I regarded her sternly. "There are other threats to the Empire aside from the Alliance."
She stopped, but Shayera and I continued on, letting it sink in. There'd be time to get her caught up on historical matters later.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject:

"So... the Rebels are not the enemy?" Daala asked incredulously.
I shook my head at her. She sat across from me in the briefing room. Her coppery hair framed a stern visage before falling into a braid over her shoulder, and her green eyes seemed to burn with outrage and confusion.
"No, they are not," I told her. "New foes have arisen," I began, and listed the threats to the Empire.
She leaned back. "I see... good. Then the efforts of the design team here are not totally wasted. We have a new weapon, almost finished. It's called--"
"I don't care. We're not using it. Destroy it at once."
The admiral's face dropped like a metric ton of durasteel as she bolted upright. "D-destroy it?!" Her hand hovered uncomfortably close to her holster.
Shayera jumped to her feet as well, and glared down at the admiral. "You heard him," she growled, her hand at her own holster.
The two women glowered at each other, each ready to pull her sidearm. After several minutes, Daala sat back down. "Fine," she hissed.
"On second thought, mothball them," I smirked as the woman became agitated. "We'll also be stationing heavy defense batteries here to ward off any attacks should someone find this installation. I'm afraid four Imperators don't go as far as they used to."
"You mean Imperial-class," the Admiral replied, her smugness returning.
"We changed it back," I shot back, matching her tone. "Anyway... come with us. Time you were reacclamated with the Galaxy."
"With all due respect, my lord," she emphasized sarcastically, "I'd prefer to remain here as per Moff Tarkin's orders."
I smirked. "Consider them countermanded. You could use some fresh air, as it were. I'll see if Admiral Serpentes can find you a fleet assignment."
Her teeth ground together, and she began to walk out.
"I knew you could be reasoned with," I told her. "Inform Commander Kratas he is in command."

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Maw Installation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: