Outskirks of Contruum City
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Contruum » Outskirks of Contruum City
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Outskirks of Contruum City

Stephen O'Halligan sat in a small park on the outskirks of Contruum City. The former Minister in the DRWP had mysteriously disppeared when his former boss, Michael Ford was executed. Laying low was difficult for Stephen to do, but he managed it nether the less. He sat watching a group of children playing around a pond on the soft grass, trying to catch the bird life that was close by. Stephen was dressed in his usual black suit with white shirt and tie. Nothing much had changed over the time he was away...
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject:

Contruum-
Residential sector 42, publicly named, Belie ‘font flats-
Park Area four, designated, Beauty Parks-
Operation in operation- “Crow Capture”

Two men in suspiciously in overcoats watched Steven from afar. They made sure to keep themselves from revealing their actions. They knew full well he could most likely not sense their presence. The Belie ‘font flats were a beautiful place, a place where families now went to raise their children. It was a secure new neighborhood built by the corporation from Devaron. Parks were scattered in the design of the Residential sector, for more beauty and recreation. It would be such a bad place to have an assassination… or an execution.

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject:

Steven looked around every few minutes looking for anyone who could be following him. He stood up and walked around the park for a while, admiring its beauty.

He remembered when he used to bring his son and wife here, every Sunday afternoon. He remembered when himself and his son, Bradley used to play in the grass and feed the ducks while Jennifer, Steves wife, made sandwitches. But all that changed that fateful day, when both wife and son died at the hands of the Empire...

Steve shook his head, and proceeded to leave the park, watching his back...
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject:

The Two men converged as they saw their target move. Two kids were playing a game of hop-scotch on a sidewalk. A breeze pushed a tree to the east and blew the small piece of rock the girl, one of the two kids, threw. It spun it just slightly enough to give it a swing to push it to the last square. One of the men accidentally hit the rock moving it just enough to touch the outside ream making it almost a quick retry for the girl.

“Hey, Jerk!”

The man walked on and toward Steve, the other moved to the opposite side of Steve to keep him in their sight. The man came to the back of Steve and walked with him. A gun moved to Steve’s back.

“Stop moving, and take a seat on the bench next to us. Don’t make a run for it either or my friend across the street will give you… a little friend to your little brain after goin’ through your temple.”

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject:

Steve felt the presence of a man behind him, and then the gun in his back. He knew that he could not run forever. The man behind him spoke his words coldly.

“Stop moving, and take a seat on the bench next to us. Don’t make a run for it either or my friend across the street will give you… a little friend to your little brain after goin’ through your temple.” the man said

Steve thought about this for a few seconds, then agreed to play there game, and sat down on a nearby bench
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject:

The man’s gun fell down to his side as he sat down on the bench. A Hovering Speed bike flew past, giving a quick burst of wind to the two men sitting on the bench. The one man who now stood on the one side of the street staring at Steve and the other man, closed in. The man with the gun placed it under a Union Weekly Newspaper, pointing it in Steve’s direction.

“My Boss… ye may have heard of him, Emperor Brote Heckler? Well, doesn’t matter, needs a consultant… he needs ye to return back to politics. He ain’t begging either.”

The man gave a eye shot to the man coming over and the paper with the gun under it.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject:

Ahhhh....Emperor Brote Heckler, Steve could never get used to that title. It was a title of royality, the DRWP was sounding like a dictatorship every day. He turnd to the man.

"What is in this for me"
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject:

The man finally got up to the two on the bench. He lit a cigarette and pushed up against a parked speeder. The man with the gun under the Newspaper pushed it against Steven’s left rib and pushed. A woman walked past with her penguin, the penguin began barking. The woman forced the penguin away from the man on the bench as it tried to jump on his lap. It flapped its slippery flippers at the man.

“Sorry about this…”

Startled the man quickly pulled the gun back under the paper and removed it from sight. The woman regained control of her animal and walked away as if nothing happened. He looked back at Steven, the gun once again moving out.

“My Boss doesn’t like to be kept waiting, and doesn’t like to explain to people like ya through people like me. He wills ya, no…”

The man pushed the gun right into Steven’s side, hard.

“He asks ya to use your life well, and do something to keep your head, and heart, with lungs in one place.”

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject:

Steve felt the pressure from the gun in his side. This wasn't the first time he had been in this situation, but he always hoped it would be the last. He knew that Mr Heckler had become a powerful man over the years, and his croanies had become a sight everywhere. Steve pondered the mans words for a few seconds and thought to himself Why the hell not

"I will accept you offer"
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject:

As Steven had accepted the offer, the man removed the gun in his rib, and gave his partner a shrug.

“Well, it is a wise thing to do. Now that you have wasted my time with your running away and making me track you down, I will hope you will now follow me to my Boss. We will take a Taxi, that alright for you?”

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject:

Steve looked at the man and nodded, seeing the blaster still aimed at him.

"A taxi will be fine." Steve said to the men

"Good" replied one of the men. Steve stood up and the three left the park, with its lush green grass behind and proceeded to flag down a taxi. After 10 minutes, a taxi stopped and they all entered it, taking them to a place only the two men knew of
Sergei Rachmaninov

Post Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject:

The musician stood on the outskirts of the city in a worn but well cared-for suit, a briefcase held in one hand as he looked over the cityscape. His father had gotten him a reccomendation, and he needed to feed his family... it was up to him. He took a deep breath and started walking towards what he knew was the recruitment office, stepping inside. He greeded the recruiter, then pulled a piece of paper from the case and passed it over.

"I'm told that I can get a fast course in the Acadamy, Sir... please, let me prove myself. I promise I won't let you down."
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject:

The man behind the desk, the scrutinizing cold recruiter, he looked up at the boy before him. It would be his job to critic those that wished to simply walk into the military, it was beyond their knowledge of how hard these marines had to fight for a base of any kind of military knowledge. "You won't eh? Know how many times a day I hear that little bit? Well..." He looked at the man a little more observantly and then faced the boy with a more stern face. "Well... you would make a fine recruit for boot camp, maybe a quick appetite for an officer of the corps administration staff... but... no you’re more of navy boy. We need some of them, know anything in the way of that?" He gave the boy a moment before his face turned into a bit of a smirk, his rosy cheeks turning redder as his mustache pulled up with his lips.
"Because from your form I can see you as more of a politician then a commander, but that will sometimes be the stuff of ship captains... so what do you know? Well... speak up boy, what, what?" He sat back with a smile on his face and his hands over his fat stomach.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Sergei Rachmaninov

Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject:

Sergei stood straighter, his 6 feet of height not overtly impressive, but still intimidating to some. He set the briefcase on the recruiter's desk and opened it, pulling out folds of sheet music. Finally, he pulled out a datacard and handed it to the recruiter, a faint smile upon his lips. "You will find there, sir, that in the ancient water battles of this planet, I looked at the archives and precisely recreated the Battle for Contrelli for my final project in Ancient History. The man that gave me the reccomendation, the one you hold in your hand, said that I was the fastest learner he had ever seen."

Sergei's eyes looked to the recruiter, seeing not the only obstacle between him and fulfilling his dream of not only helping his family but helping his government, but the man that held his future in his hands. He did not want to make any mistakes, especially with his career on the line.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject:

The rosy cheeks of the recruiter tinged with obscure glee; as though something had made him laugh so hard he was not able to laugh for the sake of choking as if he was eating a meal. "Well! A fast learner eh? Well then... your ability as an administer isn't in question then! You seem perfect as an Officer; they are all a bit pompous you know?" The recruiter chuckled and banged his hand on the table; the briefcase shook as it approached the edge of the table. "Well... I will send my recommendations into the internal office and we will see where they want to put you... report to the academy front office in Celestial City Center, I believe its near the Grand Presidio Government offices, just get a cab, someone will know where it is, they didn't hide it that well," the Recruiter started laughing again, his belly jiggling and his hand still hitting the table, shaking the briefcase further.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Sergei Rachmaninov

Post Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject:

Sergei's hands swept the sheet music from the desk and slipped it in the briefcase, latching it closed. He nodded his thanks to the recruiter, too afraid to test his tongue lest he say things he would regret. Instead he turned and walked out of the office and to the streets. Celestial City Center, near the Grand Presido government offices. He let those words ring in his head a moment before walking towards the core of the world of Contruum.

Already a new song was formulating in his mind to the time of his steps... something like a celebratory march. He decided to put off composing his victory song until after he was finally victorious... after all, one mustn't put all of their shipment in one cargo hold.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Contruum » Outskirks of Contruum City
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: