Death Squadron
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Death Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Death Squadron

Death Squadron
Fleet Commander: Galactic Emperor Lord Darth Vader

Composition
Executor-class Star Destroyer Traumatize
Imperator Mark II Star Destroyer Abomination
Imperator Mark II Star Destroyer Minion
Imperator Mark II Star Destroyer Halo
Imperator Mark II Star Destroyer Headhunter
Imperator Mark II Star Destroyer Cutpurse
Imperator Mark I Star Destroyer Uaksom
Imperator Mark I Star Destroyer Eviscerator
Imperator Mark I Star Destroyer Ichorid
Imperator Mark I Star Destroyer Lobotomizer
Victory Mark I Star Destroyer Force
Victory Mark I Star Destroyer Imperial Heir
Dreadnaught-class Heavy Cruiser Oppressor
Dreadnaught-class Heavy Cruiser Desmond
Interdictor Cruiser Trap
Interdictor Cruiser Snare
Modified Liberator Cruiser Infiltrator
Modified Liberator Cruiser Daisho
Carrack Cruiser Cruiser 1
Carrack Cruiser Cruiser 2
Carrack Cruiser Cruiser 3
Carrack Cruiser Cruiser 4
Carrack Cruiser Cruiser 5
Carrack Cruiser Cruiser 6
Carrack Cruiser Cruiser 7
672 TIE/ln Fighters
192 TIE Bombers
108 TIE Interceptors
336 TIE Advanced Fighters
84 TIE Defenders
XLIX, L, LI, LII, LII, and LIII Corps

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:36 pm; edited 6 times in total
 Back to top »
Swali
Site Admin/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject:

The ship was enormous. I couldn't even begin to estimate the size of the Traumatize. The first Executor Star Destroyer constructed since the disaster of the Lusankya at the Battle of Endor. I wasn't the actual commander of the vessel. That fell upon the Emperor. However, Darth Vader had lost interest in serving on and commanding ships since he became Emperor. He was more interested in sending the ships to war and on conquests. He wanted the mission completed quickly and a show of unbounding force, even if use was unintended, was deemed necessary for a true Imperial presence. We left Brentaal for another world off in the deep reaches of the blackest space.

We came upon the planet Gravlex Med. This was the dirtiest planet I'd ever come upon. Or so said the Intelligence reports. The entire world had become a giant dumping ground for waste and had been polluted beyond all recognition. What we wanted with it I could only guess. I suppose credits were a driving factor, but whoever lived here to pay taxes probably couldn't contribute much anyway.

I left the diplomacy to the diplomats. This wasn't my field. My diplomacy involved shooting big guns at other people with big guns and threatening them, that if they didn't promise to not use their big guns, we'd use ours. Of course, this is a very convincing bit of diplomacy on its own, expecially on an Executor.

However, we'd decided on new reforms to how the Galaxy was reclaimed and maintained. I wasn't entirely happy with them. The DRWP war was looking like an up for my career, but that was scrapped. Maybe if we'd handled it smarter, we could've gone the distance. I don't know. In any terms, I'd rather have risked my life fighting than sit on my butt and get fat while the buck-toothed diplomats got all the credit.

Looked like the diplomats had just finished a brief hailing. They'd set a time for a meeting and left the bridge to prepare for departure. This wasn't my game. I was suited for fighting. Conquest. War! There is no call for an Admiral in the peace time! There were many, secretly and openly, defying the Empire this very second. It was unjust to let them go unchecked. Perhaps if I was ordered to attack, I would forego orders. But, not yet. It was too soon. I would wait...bide my time...

I looked out the main view to see a shuttle depart for the surface. Expanding the Empire's borders. I would be the true conquerer and face of the Empire, and none would oppose me.

Darth Vader, Galactic Emperor

Grand General Mau Onca, Imperial Army Cheif of Operations and Staff

Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand

Seraph

Everyone Loves Magical Trevor! says:
I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject:

"Sir, several DRWP ships have entered orbit. They have sent us instructions to vacate the area. Your orders?"

"Raise shields and charge the tractor beams. Be ready to activate all other weapons on my command. Keep me updated on the negotiations on the ground and any changes in the DRWP ships.," I ordered.

So, the DRWP weren't going to let us have the planet. For what it was, I would have been glad to let them have it, but I couldn't afford to ignore orders now. Not yet. The timing wasn't right. Besides, this was to further the goals of the Empire, and to allow the Protectorate to have this world was ludicrous.

"Sir, the DRWP are launching landing craft! Scanners show estimates of over 10,000 troops and weapons."

"Lock on to as many landing craft as possible with the tractor beams and keep them from landing. Do not launch fighters until weapons are fired or enemy fighters are launched," I commanded, "Dad, be ready to send down troops. Keep the fighting as isolated and away from civilian installations as possible."

"Do you really need to tell me?" he said, in the midst of anticipating my orders with orders of his own.

I smiled. He knew what I was thinking at all times. I guess parents have that power over their children.

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject:

"Sir, a transmission is coming in....it details a Protectorate bill, detailing that they have claims to this world."

"Send a reply: We have seen the bill and do not recognize it as the DRWP has no jurisdiction over the Empire. We do not recognize the DRWP claims over Gravlex Med and refuse to leave the world. Inform them that we have arrived here first and do not plan on bending over backwards for them," I commanded, "Bear about, helmsman. Give us a clear view of the DRWP. Send a transmission to the surface. Tell them to hurry up with the negotiations and tell them it's not safe to return to the ship.

Keep sensors trained on the ships, scanning for power to weapons and shields. As soon as they power up their weapons, power up ours and prepare to fire. I will not allow these Protectorate bureaucrats walk all over our beloved Empire."

I was furious. It was enough that we ended the war, but we were not going to give them everything they asked for. It was time to show the Empire was still a full presence in the Galaxy and we were not going to concede to any. I was about to say something to dad, but I'd seen he'd left the bridge.

I had assembled my ground command and tactical team to the command room. We had to prepare for a possible ground skirmish and perhaps a battle onboard the Traumatize herself.

"I believe if we set up E-Webs...here, at the cholk points...we should be able to hold back any advance. Of course, we'll need stormtrooper support and scans show a number of tanks and droideka on their landing craft. I don't expect all the landing craft to be captured by tractor beams, so we need to be on our guard. If troops are landed, it could compromise negotiations on the surface. However, if we can..."

This discussion went on for quite a while. I wondered how Swali was doing up on the bridge. My son was a crazy rascal, but I trusted him to know what he was doing. He learned from the best, after all, and he was my son. He'd probably be ordering to point our guns at them and telling 'em to beat it, or else. I trusted that decision, but I had to call him anyway to tell him to keep me updated.

"Command room to Bridge, this is Grand General Onca to Admiral...Onca...um," I coughed, "Admiral...keep me posted on those (dammit, what's the word...) landing craft."

"Will do."

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject:

I waited while the diplomats below finished up. I was bored out of my mind. We had absolutely nothing to do while they talked. We doodled...we played charades, which was short lived. Everyone soon got angry and fed up, so we stopped playing.

It seemed like they would never come back. I almost considered hailing the planet to see if they were alive or viciously killed by the Gravlex Medians. I wasn't betting on it, so I just let it go.

I made a sandwich. It was generic and the bread was dry, so I wasn't any happier. I looked for some juice, but all we had was a sugary caffeinne drink and water. I hate looking for stuff to eat.

I decided to stare at the wall in my office for about an hour. This didn't really help any. I needed to do something fun or interesting. This was getting me nowhere. Hell, it was so boring, my droideka had deactivated themselves and were lying there, totally inert.

I wish I had something to shoot at. Then, the idea hit me. Shoot at something! There was probably a firing range or something on board this giant vessel. I left my office and realized that the ship was huge, so I almost cried. But, I'm an Imperial. There's no crying in the Empire.

I looked for the nearest convenient map. Of course, it was almost the size of a small rancor and impossible to read. It took me about an hour just to find a point that said, "You are here." So...where's the firing range? It took me about a half hour to find out I couldn't find it on the map.

So, what does any good Imperial do? He orders someone else to take him there. Except, and this nearly killed me, nobody would admit they weren't off-duty. Eventually, I figured out how to MAKE them on-duty. I told them they had a very important mission of utmost urgency. Of course, the sucker took it without any question. Then, he learned what it was and almost cried. But, I gave him a look that said, "If you cry, you don't have children the way you're supposed to."

So, he took me to the firing range and I was about to check out a standard Imperial pistol, when someone stopped me.

He said, "Hey, what's an important guy like you shooting targets here?"

"Is this some kind of weird come on? Because, that's frowned upon in the navy," I said.

"Oh, no, sir! I...uh, I...(dammit) was just wondering why you weren't shooting at the premier officers' firing range?" he said.

Premier officers' firing range? Why was I never told?

"Premier officers' firing range? WHY WAS I NEVER TOLD?!" I screamed.

He flinched, then said, "Um...you didn't know?"

"NO!" I screamed and was about ready to grab for the pistol.

"Oh, well let me show you there," he said.

We were leaving and the door open.

"When you're a premier officer, do doors magically open for you?" I asked.

"No, that's an automated door. But, if it weren't, I'm sure it would have," he replied.

He took me to not only the premier officers' firing range, but a WHOLE FREAKING CLUB. I was mad and awed at the same time. Which, all in all, is a very odd feeling. Somewhere between indigestion and pushing around petty officers.

At the firing range, I checked out an E-web. I went to the actual range and set it down and fired at targets without stop. I did this for about seven hours before I was told I had to leave, because I was disturbing other guests. So, what does anyone who can't shoot a gun do?

He goes and gets a drink. Then, another. Then he forgets he had the first two and buys one more. Then, he thinks somebody's stolen that one, so he buys another and gets suspicious of the guy on the opposite side of the bar who couldn't possibly have stolen his drink. Then he goes, makes a scene, and leaves to go sober up in the tub where the Twi'leks are. Everybody else kept saying that they weren't there. But, I knew better. Oh, I knew.

I got called after a very extensive stay in the tub. I was told the diplomatic team had returned and we were given a new assignment. I left, really angry, and went back to the bridge.

I ordered that we leave immediately for Shusugaunt.

En route to Shusugaunt.

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject:

We arrived at Shusugaunt as expected. I was called to the bridge, but I responded, "You don't need me there. Just let the diplomats do whatever they do and let me do whatever I do."

"Yes, sir."

Of course, at the time I was drawing pictures of Star Destroyers blowing other ships away with massive firepower. You'd be amazed at the lack of things to do on a ship roughly the size of a city. I'd basically been banned from the premier officers' club, and now I had to make my own forms of entertainment. Which, brings me back to doodling.

This soon got boring. I had once more found myself in a Veritable Pit of Utter Boredom. These endless abysses are often insurmountable, since most activities available while in a Veritable Pit of Utter Boredom often last long enough to make one realize how bored he is. What do the other officers do when they get bored on--

"Sir, the diplomats have left for the surface to--"

"I DON'T CARE!"

"Ye--yes, sir..."

Where was I? Oh, right. What do other officers do when they're off duty? I decided I'd go and find out. I decided that there must be a recreational section near where the normal people's shooting range is. I tried to find my way down there, but I ended up someplace totally different. I ended up in the gunner's station. Wait...gunner's station...guns? Hm...this had definite possibilities.

"Name and rank, sailor."

"Admiral Onca, sailor."

His eyes almost popped out of his sockets.

"Um...sir! What...what are you doing here...sir?!"

"I don't know...I was looking for the recreation deck, but I ended up here instead."

"I see, sir. So, would you like a tour of your prized guns, sir?"

"Hell yes."

The officer gave me a tour of the gunning stations. These were the people who were responsible for blowing up the enemy on my command. These people were the final result of my orders, the men and women in charge of lining up their guns and firing. I was very excited, because they had one of the best jobs in the Empire: shooting the Empire's largest guns. I asked if I could have a go at it, but the officer down there told me another time. We were in the middle of negotiations, and power up and firing weapons wasn't the best thing to do. I guess I should've thought of that, but my head was clouded with the thought of shooting the guns. Besides, if I ever saw those cheesy diplomats, I could rub it in their face that I was shooting guns while they were talking to people they probably didn't like.

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject:

It seemed like forever before the diplomats returned. They'd expanded the Empire. Hooray...like I'd never done anything to expand the Empire. At least the way I did it wasn't boring. They got to sit in a room and pretend to like each other. I get to just let it out and shoot at them. So, I have the better job. Right?

Well, I was starting to be unsure of that. I hadn't actually shot at anybody since Brentaal, and even that ended without a full conclusion. The guys back home decided that we'd just do nothing anymore and sent us home. So, I was basically demoted to bus duty. I was the bus driver of the biggest bus in the Galaxy.

"Well, our orders are to take the rest of the Riabollos sector. There's one planet left, let's get it over with," I said.

"Sir, incoming transmission from Coruscant...we are ordered to return immediately to Coruscant for maintenance and resupply."

Maintenance? The only thing broken is my coffee maker. I suppose that is important maintenance. There's no way an admiral can take on the day without a start of something strong and black!

"Of course! To Coruscant immediately! I need my cup of joe!"

"...sir?"

"JUST DO IT!"

"Aye, sir!"

Stupid subordinates. Always questioning orders. It was now time to count the hours until they fixed my coffee maker and I was sucking down burning hot java! But, then, I realized...I had nothing to do on my way there...

En route to Coruscant

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject:

"Sir, we have arrived."

FINALLY! Despite the large size of the ship, there was almost nothing to do on the Traumatize. Well, in any case, now I could get my cup of freshly roasted coffee and be on my way back to the Riabollos sector, freshly charged.

Security codes were submitted and I told my bridge crew, "When the technicians come onboard, make sure they fix my coffee maker as quickly as they can."

"Sir, a group of ships is forming on us. They seem to have no primary command vessel."

"What classes?" I asked.

"Imperator Mark I and II, Victory Mark I, Immobilizer 418, Carracks, and Dreadnoughts."

"Hm...why are they forming on us?"

"Sir, we are receiving transmission from a Mark II, the Halo, sir."

"Admiral Onca. I am Commodore Gerrard Weatherlight. We are your support ships, while you are in command, of the newly reformed Death Squadron," he said.

"Ehh..." I said dumbfoundedly. Death Squadron? I...I...

I then made a face of pure devilish joy. I had new toys! More specifically, I had new guns! More importantly, I now had the means to crusade against the enemies of the Empire. I could command Death Squadron to obliterate all in its path. Every ship that stood before us would fall to her death!

"Hm...you don't say, Commodore Weatherlight. I suppose you have orders, then," I said.

"For now, we are to go to Mrlsst and further annexation," he said.

I fell to the ground in a heap of broken dreams and anticipations. I got up and said, "Well, then. Let's get to it." We cut the transmission and I was about to give orders to get a move on, when:

"Sir, a shuttle has just cleared to land in the bay."

"So?"

"It's the liason to Death Squad from Intelligence."

"Ok...."

"She's also personal liason to the Emperor."

"Yeah..."

"...it's Mara Jade..."

!!!

"WHAT?! THEY CAN'T! NO, NEVER! NOT HER! ANYBODY ELSE! I'D EVEN TAKE THAT SLIMEY YITTREAS!" I cried out, "Where is she?"

"On her way here to speak with you, Admiral."

Then, here is not where I was going to be. I ran as fast as I could to my quarters and locked the door. I then proceeded to barricade myself under my desk. The minutes raced by. I could hide here forever. She wouldn't know I was in here. She'd think I'd gone on vacation! I just had to pretend that I wasn't here, and I'd be safe.

The bell rang.

"Who is it?" I asked from under the desk. AGH! I was pretending to not be here!

"Mara Jade. Open this door, NOW!" she demanded.

"NO! GO AWAY!" I yelled. A few seconds went by and the door rang once more.

"Who is it?" BAH!

"Maintenance."

"Oh, are you here to fix my coffee maker?"

"...Yes, now let me in."

Well, I guess Mara had left and the technician had come to fix my coffee maker. I went to the door and unlocked it. It wooshed open and Mara was standing right there.

"YOU'RE NOT MAINTENANCE!"

"OF COURSE I'M NOT, YOU IDIOT! THE EMPEROR LET YOU TAKE COMMAND OF ALL THIS?!" she yelled as she forced her way in. Who knew a woman could be so strong?

"HEY! I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT!" I retorted.

"If that's all the better comeback you can get, then this isn't even worth my time!" she said.

"Fine, then go away!" I yelled. Ha! This was turning out for the better!

"As much as I WANT to, I can't. I'm required to say some sort of congratulations for your new promotion. However, I feel this is totally undeserved and you have no place on a command vessel. So, I'm going to lay this straight. If you mess up once, the entire Empire's going to knwo about it. Got it?!" she said.

"Yes, ma'am..." I said. She's not going away, is she?

"Good. Now, just stay out of my way or you'll become well acquainted with my boot," she said. Then she left.

How come all the good stuff comes with something bad? I hate this...I went back to the bridge and ordered that we go to Mrlsst.

En route to Mrlsst.

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Last edited by Swali on Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject:

After establishing myself in Swali's quarters, I made my way to the bridge. No, I wasn't moving in with the admiral. My standards do not include table salt. I forced him out and into the quarters assigned me. They just wouldn't do. No room at all. Besides, Swali's office had one of the nicest coffeemakers I'd ever seen. When I tried it out, it was unfortuneately broken. I got one of the ship's technicians to fix it and had myself some coffee.

At the bridge, I saw Swali. He saw me and glowered. I scowled back and he looked crushed. He'd better, because there was no way I'd give him his room back. Besides, he didn't deserve such lavish quarters. I walked to look out the main view, down at Mrlsst.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be down there, doing negotiations?" he asked with a depressed, angry, and confused look on his face. The negotiation team left about an hour ago. He thought I went with them. Probably plotting to leave me there.

"Trying to get rid of me?" I retorted.

"Yes," was his reply.

I gave him an angry look and said, "My job's too look after you and make sure you don't do anything stupid. The Empire thinks you've done alright so far, but I don't think so. You won a few battles, but that's nothing."

"Oh, and what have you done? Talked to some people you don't even know (or like) and convince them to join the Empire? I can do that. It's called point guns until they concede. You may be the Emperor's Hand, but I'm the Emperor's Strongarm. I am his might, and I'll be damned if you'll come in here and say any different," he burst out.

"You have more to you than I thought. You've still proven nothing, though," I said. He did have some sort of determined quality about him. Still, for all his talk, he didn't have any action to him. Just some admiral on the bridge of a Star Destroyer. A little kid who was given a big, expensive toy.

I then noticed that we were staring at each other. Of course, our facial expressions still showed that we were ready to tear each other's throats out. There's no way he'd get to mine first. He didn't have the guts for it.

It was oddly quiet. I looked to see what the other bridge crew were doing. They were sitting and listening.

"GET BACK TO WORK, THIS ISN'T SOME SORT OF PLAYGROUND! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" I yelled. Everyone returned to work as normal.

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject:

"Sir, urgent message. We are wanted at Rendili immediately," I heard.

"Then, what are you waiting for. Engage hyperdrives. Move it Death Squadron," I ordered.

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject:

"Sir, urgent message. We are wanted at Rendili immediately," I heard.

"Then, what are you waiting for. Engage hyperdrives. Move it Death Squadron," I ordered.

En route Rendili

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject:

I received the transmission from the Prestige. I sighed and nodded a little.

"Comm officer, send a transmission to the Prestige. Tell them to begin communications jamming. Tell Death Squadron to fan out around the planet and begin additional jamming. Pay attention to scanners so we have a jump on any enemy suprises," I ordered.

I left the bridge upset and went to my quarters. Who was Jendob to usurp me? He was going to get it one of these days. In the form of a big ol' smack to the face. I was using this time to plot. However, I didn't get far when my door opened, faster than normal, and the scariest thing imagineable entered: a pissed woman.

"I didn't give you permission to enter," I said, making it look like I was doing something important at my desk.

"I don't care," Mara said angrily, "Didn't you realize this was going to happen?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I spoke with a low, hushed voice and kept my head down.

"Shut up and pay attention. I know you think you're the 'Son of the Empire' or it's strong arm, but you've got to realize that if you don't follow orders, this sort of thing is going to happen," she said.

I didn't respond and just hoped she would go away. I wasn't in the mood for a lecture.

However, she saw things differently. She came up to the desk and hit me over the back of my head.

"Hey! You've got some nerve, lady. Who do you think you are, coming in here and thinking you're all high and mighty, giving me some sort of speech?" I protested.

"If nobody else is going to give you some sense, I am. You think you're above Imperial law. Hell, you think you're on some sort of mission to single-handedly make the Empire exalted to the point of supreme greatness. It's time you took a look at reality. You're just a normal man, like any other," she ridiculed.

I stood and came around the desk to face her close up. I met her face to face, eye to eye. Both of us had pure rage radiating from us.

I slowly said, "You wanna say that again, Little Miss Prissy?" No, she didn't. She wanted to punch me in the face. Which, she did. And it hurt.

I held my jaw in my hand and steadied myself on a chair. She walked over and put her hands on her hips in a "Are you ready to wisen up?" manner. However, I felt the proper response was to tackle her. Which I did. I put my shoulders in her waist, wrapped her legs around her thighs, swung my hips close, and pumped my legs until we were both on the ground, wrestling, fighting, punching, and kicking each other. We finally separated and got up, ready to fight. She reached for her lightsaber and I said, "Oh, c'mon...that's not even fair."

She then threw it to the side, making it look like that's what she intended to do. "You smartass...you were gonna use it," I accused.

"I've still got a blaster. Unless you want to be on the wrong end of that, throw yours away, too. Then mine's gone," she said, angrily.

"You first," I said.

She rolled her eyes and said, "On three. One."

"Two."

"THREE!"

We both drew our blasters, moved out of the way of each other's fire, and blasted. We both missed. I ducked behind my desk for cover. She kept her gun trained on it behind my bed.

"You can't hide there forever," she said.

"You cheated!"

"Shut the hell up, so did you."

"Not true. I knew you weren't going to stay true to the deal, so I merely protected myself," I said.

She fired at the top of my desk, several things getting knocked off. A paperweight fell into my lap.

"What's your problem, dammit?!" I yelled.

"You!" she retorted, firing another blast at my desk.

I had to think of my situation a few moments. I looked at my resources and my position. I was pinned down with a blaster and a paperweight. My opponent was trained by the best of Imperial Intellegence and Force Sensitive to boot. This sucks...

"Alright. How 'bout we bargain?" I said.

"I'm listening," was her reply.

"Let's just drop our weapons, come out of hiding, and fight it out hand to hand like we were going to," I said.

She thought about it for a few seconds before she said, "Alright."

"How 'bout we make this interesting?" I proposed.

"You want to make a bet?" she pondered.

"Name your prize and I'll name mine," I said.

"I win, you resign as an Imperial Admiral and join the stormtrooper ranks from the bottom," she said. I had to consider this. Not only was being an Admiral what I'd dreamt of since I was young, but I hated those fish-helmets.

"F-Fine...if I win...it's dinner in the officer's lounge," I said.

"You want what?!" she burst out.

"Take it or leave it," I said.

"Fine. Deal. You're not going to win anyway," she said.

"Alright, drop weapons on the floor, then come out slowly," I said.

She dropped her weapon. I dropped the paperweight. She came out from hiding, and so did I, blaster trained on her.

"I win," I said with a sly smirk on my face.

"Bastard," she said.

"How's tomorrow evening?" I said, still having my blaster pointed at her.

As much as she wanted to, she had made a deal with me and she wasn't the type to go back on deals. "Yes, you scum-sucker," she said.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow evening at the officers' lounge, then," I said. As she left, I added, "Oh, and Mara. Wear something nice."

"You'd be so lucky," she said and stormed out.

I sat down and wondered why the hell I'd asked for a date.

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject:

I made my way quickly to the bridge upon hearing reports of CIS ships inbound.

"Status," I ordered.

"5 Akula Mark II with 15 MC-80 cruisers, sir," was the report, "The Prestige has ordered the CIS ships to vacate, sir."

"Alright. Send them a transmission, tell them to standby for further orders," I said.

Mara arrived shortly after I did and said, "Message Coruscant and get a hold of Ams Jendob. Tell him we need Code 4 sent immediately."

I didn't quite know what Code 4 meant, but I was sure she had an idea.

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject:

"Sir, landing craft on approach to the surface with B-Wing escort," I was informed.

"Alright. All capable craft, lock onto CIS landing craft with tractor beams and hold them.

Death Squadron, standy to release fighters when the CIS B-Wings engage. Do not wait for orders to do so and do not release Bombers.

Interdictors Trap and Snare, take shelter from enemy firing arcs with the Traumatize and Prestige and engage gravity wells. Keep the CIS here.

All ships, power up weapons and shields. We're in for the long haul," I said.

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject:

I ordered the ground assault begin. Since the enemy would likely give at show of force, I landed the entire compliment of Traumatize's forces. They quickly traversed to the planet on Imperial transport shuttles.

Upon their arrival, we ordered that all humans stay back. We instead ordered our Dark Trooper forces to advance and stifle any non-civilian resistance. The Dark Troopers, impervious to blaster fire, flew to the major cities and areas of the planet.

The Rendilian population cowered in fear as the Dark Troopers ominously advanced on their hiding places. Men with guns and shaky hands stood guard at the important places of the planet. They had never faced the wrath of the Imperial Ground forces. Their primary target, however, were the communications stations. It was not until after those were destroyed that they would move onto full conquest.

In the past, normal stormtroopers would have done this entire campaign. However, that would have taken time, resources, and human lives that we did not want to waste. So, as it was, we sent something the enemy could not kill easily. It was debated by my staff if they could at all.

The Rendilian private stood at his post in the darkened hallway. The shutters were down and only the planet's star gave a small amount of light. Reports showed that an entire army had landed and would arrive at any moment. It was then that blaster reports could be heard outside. Before any time had passed at all, the reports ended.

His hands quaked, his brow sweating. His breathing was shaky and quivvering. It was then that he heard the ominous whine...a constant whirring that got closer and closer. He heard booming, unceasing steps as the whine got closer and louder yet. It was maddening.

He looked to the members of his squad and then back down the hall. He saw the dark grey figure steadily approaching. That was where the whine came from. His squad took aim and fired. The blasters connected and did nothing. It was then that the machine raised its arm and fired at the men, killing them all.

We heard reports of the Dark Trooper success. It was now time to flush out any last bits of resistance and end this assault.

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject:

-Incoming Transmission-

"This is Slave IV, requesting clearance to land onboard the Super Star Destroyer Traumatize. Clearance codes transfered."

-End Transmission-
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Swali

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject:

Random NPC Dockingmaster

"Alright, Slave I. You are clear for landing."

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject:

Boba smiled as he brought the Slave IV in to dock with the massive ship. He would soon be mock-sabotaging the entire ship. Boba lowered his boarding ramp, and checked that he had all of his gear on him.

Foregoing most of the people in the dock, Boba made his way through the corridors of the ship, making his way to the best spot to infiltrate the giant ship's super-structure.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject:

As Boba rounded the corner, he made his way towards the shower facilities. He had already aqquired an imperial technician's uniform before boarding the ship, and had it on under his armor. Luckily, the facilities were empty.

Walking over to one of the equipment lockers in the room, Boba over-rode the small lock in seconds with his suit systems, and removed his armor, placing it in the locker. Keeping a few things from his suit, he stuffed them into a small, equipment pouch, and closed the locker, re-programming the lock. He just hoped it's occupant didn't get off his shift for a few hours.

After exiting the facilities, Boba made his way through the ship to a turbolift. If his intel on these ships were any good, there would be a maintenance access panel somewhere inside the lift-tube.

Activating the lift, Boba watched as the doors closed, and the lift shot up. Making a mental check-list, Boba went over his targets. The reactor coolant system, then the Admiral. He didn't need to simulate ship destruction, he just needed to disable it. An easy way to do this was to sabotage the reactor coolant systems.

Stopping the lift at the area where the access panel should be, Boba overrode the doors, and opened them. The access panel was there. Boba programmed the turbolift to go to it's original destination after 5 seconds.

Removing the panel, he crawled inside the opening, and replaced the panel. Now he had to make his way to the reactor.
 Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject:

I walked out of my room expecting new orders. How could I expect new orders? They may say "Naval Command", but they're actually from myself. I'd had a faint idea that I had been preparing for for nearly a few days now, with the help of Pintsize, my AnthroPC. He had been making little thefts, reports of which didn't escalate far and explinations of which were ranging from black market sale of Imperial equipment down to a "ship ghost."

I arrived on the bridge to hear my subordinates say, "Inform the Admiral and set a course--"

"Set a course for where?" I asked, interrupting the officer.

"Lianna, sir. The 501st have been ordered to engage in an exercise. We are to deploy them to the Sienar shipyards in a simulation to retake them from insurgents.," was his reply.

"Very well, make it so. Posthaste," I ordered and left the bridge.

Death Squadron is en route to Lianna

I made my way to my quarters and, as I entered, said, "Pintsize, I'm home."

He was covered in a brown, gooey substance. It was all over his hands and mouth, oozing out of his drivers.

"Wha--"

"I'm eating cake mix!"

It was true. He was holding an emptied container of cake mix. I raised my eyebrow and studied him for a few seconds.

"I should put you in the oven and eat you."

"I would be DELICIOUS!"

I rubbed my forehead and said, "I don't have time to clean you right now..."

I went over and reached behind him.

"Hey...what are you--"

He didn't finish the sentence, I turned him off. I gathered the stolen stormtrooper equipment and Pintsize and took them with me to the elevator in a box. I covered any security devices and changed into the armor of the 501st, placing Pintsize in an equipment pack. I was completely indistinguishable from any of them. I left the box in the elevator as it slowed to a stop.

I arrived in the stormtrooper decks. There were some ready and going to briefing while others were on their way. The last one was arriving. I hid behind a corner and hit him behind his head with the back of my rifle. I dragged him into a locker room and hid him in a locker.

While we were on our way to Lianna, I sat in briefing. I didn’t listen. Knowing that there was no insurgency and that all the intelligence was fictional, I got rather bored. It didn’t take much longer until we were readied to go and placed at airlocks.

In normal circumstances, the commanding naval officer would have given terms of surrender before taking action. However, since I had given the parameters as a 501st training exercise, we were deployed immediately. Some went to the surface. I had made sure I was in the force that was in charge of retaking the shipyards.

We arrived, much to the confusion of the IMC employees, and, since we were deployed, we did a routine inspection and searched the facilities. My squad was assigned to the employee recreation section of the station. I stayed behind after we searched a locker room and stole an employee’s uniform. I hid the armor in a large lost and found bin for me to procure once the stormtroopers had left.

And, leave they did. Quite angered that an exciting mission, even a simulated one, had turned out to be a hoax, they returned to the Traumatize, one trooper short. I had spent my time walking around, looking as though I was on my way to a job or task. Once they were gone, I got the stormtrooper equipment and put it into an equipment box. I hauled it to the dock that held my waiting TIE Defender.

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Last edited by Swali on Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject:

As Boba neared the reactor, his datapad beeped. Looking at it, he sighed, and turned back around, down the corridor. He would need to retrieve his suit. Retracing his steps, he made his way to the locker room, and put his armor back on. Minutes later, he was at Slave IV, keying in his security codes. He would need to get to Coruscant quickly.

A few minutes later, and Boba had exited the hangar of the Traumatize, and was enroute to Coruscant.

Boba Fett is now enroute to Coruscant.
 Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject:

So much travelling. It seemed that since I had left for Thanagar, all I did was travel. Between planets, but now a ship. I had said once before, I did not like the idea of living on a ship. An enclosed bubble, artificial, lifeless. Of course, I had been on ships before. I was on one at the moment. But, I wasn't required to live on them. Now that I was, it was something constraining.

Time seemed to move differently since I began travelling. It was strange. Time seemed so slow before, but now it was an unstoppable current. I was being swept from place to place without any reason why. The Imperials seemed to think they had reason enough, but I hadn't signed up for the stormtroopers. So, for me, there was no reason, except to follow this path to the answers I sought.

After we arrived in the largest ship that I had ever seen, I reported to the High Colonel. I honestly didn't care to remember his designation. It wasn't important to me. He was just someone on the way to my answers.

The ship, just like the building on the central planet, had the same uniformity. I didn't expect anything else. I was already seeing a pattern of conformity. I didn't quite like it. I suppose, having no real identity, I regarded the idea of individuality as something sacred. They forsake theirs.

The High Colonel gave an almost identical speech that I had been given from the Captain who gave me the orders to report here. The same story of how I was signed up for this post, but hadn't reported. I wasn't sure how I was signed up. I never had, and there was no one who would want to sign me up. He also didn't approve of Thanagarians, it seemed.

He told me to go to supply to retrieve standard stormtrooper gear. That wasn't going to happen. I would never wear armor and guns were weapons for a coward. Someone too afraid to face their enemy up close. Once I had equipment, I was to report to the simulator for evaluation exercises.

So, I reported for evaluation exercises. There was another officer, not the High Colonel there, to evaluate me, along with a couple troops. They looked at me, probably with disgust, but I couldn't see that.

"What is your designation, trooper?" said the officer.

"My name is Seraph," was all I said.

"I said designation," he replied angrily. It seemed that everything I did upset someone. Usually someone who was used to getting the answers they wanted.

"My name is--"

"I heard you. Give me his transcript," he said as a troop handed him a datapad, "Well A1-A001, where is your armor?"

"I don't wear armor," was my reply.

"Don't wear armor? I'm going to make you wish you did," he said with a smirk on his face, "H9-U7802. Let him know why."

In an instant, almost before he finished speaking, one of the troopers sprang at me and tried to punch me. He was in good condition. The 501st maintained its reputation well.

However, he hadn't expected that I would react faster. The 501st, as good as it was, wasn't used to something better than them. I dodged his well-aimed punch and grabbed him by the throat. I squeezed it in my hand and lifted him off the ground. I wanted my new comrade-in-arms to live, however, and threw him to the side. I then looked at the rest of them, but they weren't so eager to make me wear armor.

Journal of a seasoned 501st Stormtrooper

I remember the day he came. I don't think any of us who met him his first day will forget. No one could forget meeting someone like him.

At first, the soldiers of the 501st regarded him as unfit for his post. Unkempt, ununiformed, and Thanagarian, to boot, we wouldn't stand for him in the legion. His hair, which was already a shade of white, hung below his waist in the back and shoulders in the front. We were, to say the least, unimpressed.

When he was sent to the simulator for assessment, the High Colonel did it to see if his assignment to Vader's Fist was a mistake. And, when he showed up in his undisciplined manner, we thought it was.

We were going to show him he didn't belong here. He didn't even belong in the stormtroopers, we thought. But, when we saw him pick up a trooper in one hand...well, it sprang up a memory.

It wasn't just the fact that he was wearing a black jacket that hung to his ankles, or that his wings looked like a black cloak. The way he did it, and the look on his face, reminded us of it. That day on the Tantive IV when Lord Vader picked up the Rebel captain in the same manner. I think the only reason he showed him any mercy was because he was going to be fighting alongside us.

From that day on, we feared Seraph. Not only had he won his right to not be a normal stormtrooper, but he was never called A1-A0001 again. Never. We were too afraid to call him that. It was Seraph. He was also an impressive fighter.

He finally did get in the simulator. It was impressive for someone who was raw. Don't get me wrong, he was good, but everyone needs training. He was going to be a soldier. Granted, he couldn't do it barehanded, so we got a vibroblade in his hands. He's learning fast, almost like he was meant to use one.

Word travelled quick of him, too. First, it was just the stormtroopers on Death Squadron. However, everyone began knowing about him. Then, it travelled to Imperial worlds. He gained quite a reputation for being something special.

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject:

My personal flagship, the Executor-class Star Destroyer Traumatize. No matter that it belonged to me, this was my first visit to the vessel. It had seemed the newly found Admiral Onca, turned cadet, kept the entire fleet in line. I was impressed with how smoothly the ship ran.

I, as expected, was met by the 501st. I had worked with them many times over the years. Out of all the personnel in the Empire, these were the most loyal. Their white armor shined to a polish gleam, they all saluted as my apprentice, dressed in Sith regalia, and I walked across the deck of the hangar.

We were met with a party of three officers and someone who I had heard of. The officers were the acting flag officer of Death Squadron, the commanding officer of the Traumatize, General Mau Onca, and an ununiformed Thanagarian. The way the man carried himself combined with the sword he wore at his side gave away the Thanagarian's identity. He could be none other than the infamous Seraph. I had heard much of his reputation for disobedience, but that reputation was overshadowed by the rumors of his skill. He may get a chance to display them soon.

"Greetings Lord Vader and Lord Avaritus," began General Onca, "Welcome to the Traumatize."

"Thank you, General. I am pleased to see my ship is in order. You should be proud of your son," I said.

"Thank you, my lord," he said.

I turned to the two naval commanders and said, "Plot a course for Contruum immediately and put all personnel on full alert."

After they acknowledged and set off to their duties, I turned to Avaritus, "Prepare yourself for battle. You will have sufficient facilities, although not on par with those on Coruscant."

"Yes, master," he said as he left.

I finally turned to the soldier. He could be nothing else. Almost as though he were bred for it.

"You," I said and he looked at me with an indifferent look, "Come with me."

He followed me to my private hyperbaric chamber. This one was the same as the others I had, except larger. The sealed chamber slowly opened as we waited. We then entered as it closed behind us.

I breathed for a few seconds before I said, "Watch."

I sat in the throne at the center and allowed the mechanical claw to remove my helmet and mask. There were several purposes I was meeting here, practical and otherwise.

I looked up at the soldier with my free, unbound eyes. I was able to breath without the use of my blasted suit. It was a free feeling. I had given myself the luxury of this chamber many times before, but I usually came to reflect on something else. Always the same, but now it was different.

"So...you see. You see your true Emperor," I said. I sounded odd without the voice module of my suit, but continued speaking, "I sense something in you. There is no mistaking that there is the Dark side in you." From what I heard, he didn't respond often, so I kept speaking without a pause, "I have heard rumors of your reputations. However, rumors are rarely true."

I stood then and faced him. I wanted to know what he could do, especially in the face of adversity. Few, if not only one, had seen me without my mask and even less would dare stand against me. I was giving him no choice. I ignited my lightsaber and said, "Let us see what you are truly capable of."

He drew his sword and stood at a strange position. I had seen things close, but this was a strange variation. He stood on the balls of his feet, which were close together. His entire body seemed compressed into one straight line. His hands held his sword to the right of his face, at the level of his eyes. Most stances kept the sharp portion blade verticle, but his was horizontally outward.

I pressed the offensive, as dictated by the styles of Djem So. I flourished my lightsaber by my sides as I slowly walked forward. Moments before I arrived, however, he lunged forward with his sword. I had been fighting too long to fall for the strike, even if it was well timed. I met it with my crimson blade from the bottom and forced it away. He used the momentum to turn around and swing upwards towards the control panel on the front of my suit.

I was impressed with the speed of the maneuver, especially for one not trained in the Force, but he wasn't going to get anywhere. I brought my lightsaber down to block the sword, then forced him away.

He reacted before I could press on, making a horizontal swing, which I met with a vertical one. Our blades met near the hilts where they locked. My weapon hissed against his as we pressed against each other. His wings unfolded behind him and stretched out backwards as his left foot went back and his right stayed forward. We pushed against each other like this, but he was losing ground.

He quickly repositioned to make a jump backwards, using his wings and legs to propel him a greater distance than most would be capable of. It was now my turn to attack.

Most would feel fear at this moment, but he did not, probably not understanding what he was facing. His defense was sufficient, but he still had much to learn of swordcraft. I also knew he had no way to defend against the Force. After our swords had met and separated, I quickly lashed out my hand to Force push him across the chamber.

Surprisingly, he readied himself and landed with his feet on the wall in a crouched stance with his sword pointed at me, then pushed with his legs and a flap of his wings. He moved his sword in unpredictable flourishes before ending in a strike towards my neck. I met it, sensing disappointment from him, as I brought my off hand into his stomach and flipped him over me onto the floor.

I deactivated my saber and said, "Good. You have much potential. You may even become a Royal Guard someday, maybe more. You have much to learn, yet, however. With proper training, you could become a very powerful soldier."

He rose and sheathed his sword as I sat in my throne. I let him out as I went to reflect on that which had haunted me for years. In the back of my mind, however, I was also thinking of the soldier, Seraph.

Death Squadron is en route to Contruum

Seraph

I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Death Squadron
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: