Platform A-43
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Denon » Platform A-43
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Platform A-43

Jase landed on Denon and stepped out of his ship. His armor was concealed, as usual when he was not in combat, by black Jedi robes. He was met by a technician, " Sir, it's twenty credits to land on Denon." jase turned his cold gaze on the man and showed him an ID. The man's eyes widened a little, " Oh.....D-Dark Enforcer! Of course, I'm terribly sorry. Please forgive me!" Jase gave a look of indifference and began walking. " S'sir, may I ask why you are here?" Jase stopped with his back turned to the man. " I'm here on business." He kept walking, without bothering to here the man's response. He could definitely feel Skywalker's presence, it felt..........Dark. Jase sneered as he headed to Skywalker's position, this was going to be interesting. He headed into the Command center and looked around. he approached the receptionist. " I'm looking for Skywalker, where is he?"

Jase Denora
Jedi Knight, Member of the GA, all around smexy badass.

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Death is a beautiful thing.
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject:

Jase stepped back out onto the street, cursing inwardly. They denied that Skywalker was on denon. No matter how much he insisted that he was, they said he wasn't. Fine. He could wait. He headed back towards his ship as a young boy came running past him at full speed. An angry vendor was running after him yelling, " Stop thief!" Jase reacted instantly and froze the kid in his tracks with the Force. The vendor went up to the kid and smacked him across the face. " You little runt, I'm going to teach you a lesson!" The vendor pulled out a vibroblade and Jase immediately changed his control, lifting the vendor in the air and hanging him upside down.

The vendor struggled and cursed at Jase, " What do you think you're doing?! That kid's a damn thief!" The kid looked up at the vendor in astonishment and then back at Jase's outstretched hand. " Wow.....", the boy said, " are you........a Jedi?" Jase glared as he took the vibroblade from the vendor and dropped him on the ground. " I don't care if he stole from you," jase could tell the boy was an urchin. The dirty appearance, the malnourished frame, it all reminded him of himself at that age.

" Nobody should ever strike a child, especially a hungry one!" jase extended his saber and pointed it at the man. " This is the payment for whatever the boy stole, do you understand?" The man looked up in fear and anger at Jase, " Who the hell do you think you are?" jase sneered coldly, " I'm the Dark Enforcer of the NJO." The man went still and quiet, a small puddle of urine formed under his trousers. " I'I see......of course, you're right, the boy can have the food. Free of charge!" The man ran off, mixing quickly into the crowd. Jase retracted his saber and looked at the boy. " Go, eat your food and try to be more discreet when you need to steal."

The boy followed Jase as he walked, his eyes wide with amazement. " My name's Erics, mister Dark Enforcer. Thank you for saving me." jase huffed, " Why are you following me?" Erics just kept quiet, following him more closely. " That was awesome back there! I'm sorry, I just......don't have anywhere to go. I'm all alone." Jase stopped, he identified with this boy. After growing up on the lower levels of Coruscant by himself since he was six, he knew the fear and anguish this child must be feeling.

Jase thought fpr a moment, while Erics stood there, looking up at him like Jase was the Hero of the Galaxy. Jase nodded and walked towards his ship, " You're coming with me, boy. I'll give you a place to stay and make sure you live to see adulthood." Erics stopped in his tracks, " Really?! You mean it?! I get to stay with a Jedi?!" jase rolled his eyes, " Don't get sentimental, just be glad you get to live." The boy went quiet and followed Jase to the landing pad.

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject:

A small speeder pulled up to where Fett and Erics were standing. The passenger door opened and Jase looked at them from under his Jedi robes, at the driver's seat. Erics ran to the speeder, climbing in excitedly, " Jase, you're here!" jase grinned slihgtly, " yeah kid, you didn't think I'd leave you did I? get in the back seat." he turned to Fett, " I don't know where the hell you've been Fett. But I do pay you a large sum of money for your services, you may want to tell me next time your doing business on the side. Get in, before the speeder gets noticed, it's stolen"

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject:

Fett hopped in, looked over to Denora, and said, "Sorry.. I had to go visit an old friend, and retrieve some pieces of armor. I also have a new cortosis weave all through this thing. Next time I'll make sure to notify you," said Fett.

"What's been going on here?"
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject:

" Kortosis? Heh, trying to one up me in the training room eh? Look, Skywalker's been possesed by a Suth Lord. TORIS and JISSOD have just been systematically eradicated on Denon and now we need a sfaehouse before the GA fleet arrives to take this planet back."

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject:

Fett nodded, and said, "Interesting," sounding alltogether disinterested, "I have a safe house here." Leaning over, Fett punched in a series of numbers, and a code string numbering near 80 digits. A second later, a route popped up on the speeder's nav-screen.

The route led to an underground bunker, and weapons cache 20 miles away.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject:

Jase nodded, " Good, we're heading there." Erics had fallen asleep in the back of the speeder, too much excitement for one day.

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject:

The speeder cruised along the street, passing people left and right, soon, the speeder made it to the industrial area, surrounded by 500 foot wide pipes, and drainage tunnels that go for miles.

Boba pointed to a large opening in one of the tunnels, and said, "In there." Jase piloted the speeder into the tunnel, and proceeded for 10 minutes. Leaning over, Boba entered a series of numbers into the speeder's transmitter, and looked around.

Shortly after, an opening in the pipe, about 15 feet wide, and 10 feet tall appeared on the side. Boba pointed to the opening, and Jase flew the speeder into the hole, which quickly shut, and re-sealed, leaving no trace of an opening ever being there.

Boba hopped out of the speeder, and walked up to a large durasteel door. Punching in a long string of codes, Boba also sent a series of signals to the door through his helmet.

The large door soon rolled to the side to reveal a variatable fortress inside a home. Entering, Boba deactivated the security, and looked around. No one had been there.

Jase had not yet made it inside, but yelled out to Jase, "Tell Erics not to touch any of the weapons. Some of 'em are booby-trapped. You'll be able to tell which ones, but he won't."

Boba looked over at his arms room. Various swords, daggers, throwing knives, blasters, grenades, det packs, and other things were all contained in the room. It was enough to stock a small army.

Removing his helmet, Boba made his way to the kitchen for a drink.
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject:

As Boba entered the safe-house, he was still angry about having his time wasted, looking around, he saw Jase, and Erics standing, and talking. Walking over, Boba nodded to Erics, and then looked to Jase.

"Hey, Jase. How about a sparring match?"
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject:

Jase nodded, " Why not?" Erics looked up at both of them, " I wanna fight too!" Jase ruffled the kid's hair, " This one's going to be a little too rough for you. Why don't you stay out here." Erics pouted, " Awwwww man, it's boring out here..." Jase hal smiled at the boy, " Alright, since I have nothing better to do..." He turned to Boba, " I have a plan, since Skywalker isn't around to continue my trainging, I have just the person in mind. Everyone can find something they like to do while in his company I presume." Jase walked over to a console and sent off a message to Jedi Master Ikrit, requesting training.

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Last edited by Jase Denora on Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Denon » Platform A-43
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: