Imperial Office Complex, D1-8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Imperial Office Complex, D1-8
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swali
Site Admin/Faction Leader
Site Admin/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Imperial Office Complex, D1-8

I sat at my desk and dropped my hat down. I had been at the game for a long time. I sighed as I looked at a picture of Swali on the desk. He was grown up now and already in command. Reports told me he'd even won a victory at Corellia and was above Fondor fighting Rebels, now. He was doing me proud. Reminded me of my young days when I was still out there doing it.

Of course, I'd gotten old and didn't belong in deep space anymore. My place was here, on Coruscant, in charge of a lot of people. It was boring. Onca's were adventurers. We had to be on a ship giving orders or shooting at the enemy. This was no life for me.

A desk job for the rest of my life. I sighed and scratched what was left of my thinning hair. I looked through the files I'd been given to deal with and went through them, signing and approving this or stamping and rejecting that.

What I'd give to be back in armor.

Darth Vader, Galactic Emperor

Grand General Mau Onca, Imperial Army Cheif of Operations and Staff

Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand

Seraph

Everyone Loves Magical Trevor! says:
I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Imperial Office Complex, D1-8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: