Admiral Tan's Office
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Admiral Tan's Office
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nasatweed Tan
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Admiral Tan's Office

Surely this will be better than anything Lord Vader would have in store for me...let alone my Commanding Officers...

High Admiral Nasatweed Tan thought to himself, tasting laser-scorched metal in his mouth. The blackened barrel protruded from his lips, only one ring of holes around the muzzle clearly visible.

Tan's right hand rest around the handle of the gun, finger slowly descending upon the trigger, the mechanism locking in his finger, and beginning to push farther.

I wonder if I'll hear the whine, or see a flash of red? ..How many Stormtroopers have taken this same way out? How many Officers have? Women..children. Weakness, that is what we have in common. Weakness, and an instigator..one who set in motion the events leading to this act of weakness, disloyalty to one's body...

Pausing for a moment, Nasatweed swallowed hard, a large lump traveling down his throat, soot moving down the esophagous.

It's really quite funny, however. There is no fear...not of death, anyway. Fear of repercussion..of what the Moff will do...if I don't die? Perhaps a little... But is that reason, truly, to take this..? To further deny the Empire her Cause? What would be thought of me, afterward? "High Admiral, betrays Empire in Cowardice?" No..that is not how I will go..

The High Admiral removed the barrel from his mouth, and replaced the gun in his secret compartment, still tasting the laser-burn.

"I will bring Glory to the Empire once more... I will crush the Rebellion, and this petty little DRWP. The Galaxy will bow before us. By the Heart of the Empire do I swear it."

Nasatweed Tan moved, high backed, out of the small building, towards a small Imperial Shuttle.

Stepping inside, Tan nodded to the man,

"Sector Eight, lieutenant."

Small Imperial Shuttle, #36462 is now in Coruscant's Sector Eight.

coat ee cha tu doo (Yah wah!)
celebrate the might (Power!)

Nasatweed

Nawthos

Liberty or death, what we so proudly hail
once you provoke her, rattling of her tail
never begins it, never, but once engaged...
never surrenders, showing the fangs of rage

86000 credits
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nasatweed Tan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject:

High Admiral Nasatweed Tan heard a loud buzzing sound at his hip, and growled. He pulled out the small tracking device, and looked at the readout.

The "instantaneous" messaging system wasn't blinking anymore, but a fixed location was set, with no movement.

Rrraataak had been killed. And there was a location.

The Admiral nodded once, and began to dial up the frequency of the local "police force".

"There has been a disturbance, coordinates are being sent to you now. Thank you."

Soon, now, the officers would be on the bastards.

Nasatweed

Nawthos

86000 credits
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn and her assistant, Ryan Phillipsonya, stepped into the High Admiral's office. They were greeted by a rather young secretary with long blonde hair. Arlyn smiled when greeting her, "I am here to visit High Admiral Nasatweed Tan. I was told this is his office, correct?"

The secretary nodded and asked if she had an appointment. Arlyn shook her head saying, "This is a very important business on behalf of Turbinia Corporation. It is necessary I speak with him about a new droid design that will be released. I apologize for dropping in like this," her eyes darted to Ryan dangerously.

The secretary frowned and said, "I am sorry to disappoint you, but the High Admiral is not in today."

Arlyn glanced at Ryan, "I told you schedule an appointment."

"I'm sorry ma'am...I ju-just didn't get time to do it." he apologized rather quickly

Arlyn ignored his pleas and said, "Excuse Miss, but is it possible that you send a communication to the Admiral, I have several companies to open within Devoran Space within a very tight schedule. It would be an honor and pleasure if he meets me here as quickly as possible."

The secretary nodded, her eyes not leaving Ryan, due to possible fear of him being fired and losing his job. She sat back in her chair and began to fiddle with a communication device in an attempt to get a hold of the High Admiral.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Nasatweed Tan
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject:

The High Admiral walked from here to his office, entering, and viewing the two who waited there,

"These are the two?"

He asked, eyes on the secretary now, who nodded.

Nasatweed crossed his arms behind his back, stepping into his office, "Come.."

He offered to them, moving to the desk, and sitting in the chair behind it, motioning them to the other two,

"Sit, sit."

Nasatweed

Nawthos

86000 credits
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Ryan sat down then jumped back up waiting properly for Arlyn to sit. Arlyn turned and said, "Leave us."

Rylan nodded and waited outside. Arlyn shook the High Admiral's hand and said, "Thank you very much for meeting with me. I know it must've been hard, especially since it was your day outside the office. Now. I have come on behalf of the Turbinia Corporation. I have a datapadd listing all of our products.” She took out one of the six remaining datapadds and placed it on his desk then she continued, “I would like to start by saying a few of my corporation’s offers. We need a powerful market and a military image that supports us. Since I had a meeting with another client shortly before this, I decided I would stop by.

“I would be honored if you bought a small army through the Imperial’s funding and placed them somewhere they could be used efficiently.” She smiled and said, “My assistant would be more than willing to help with the order, even provide a discount on a few things…”

Back to top »
Nasatweed Tan
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject:

Tan nodded, shaking the woman's hand, and taking up the datapad, eyes scanning over it slowly.

"Hmm.."

He continued ot look over it as she talked, as if mulling over the several possibilities,

"Well, tell me this, what kind of discounts would you be speaking of, and, if you will, would you define "efficient use". Your definition of such might conflict with mine, in which case I wouldn't be able to accept your fine offer."

Nasatweed

Nawthos

86000 credits
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn's eyes flashed dangerously at him, "Very well." She could not afford to make this man an enemy and smiled again, "Perhaps in the future?"

She did not wait for the man's response and left his office. She had to inform the Grand Master of the results, he would not be pleased. She ignored that for now, she needed to return to Geonosis. As she walked into the secretary's office, she looked at Ryan who was obviously attempting to flirt with the blonde woman.

Her eyes rolled and said, "Ryan we are leaving immediately."

He looked at her and said, "Yes ma'am. Good bye." he said to the secretary.

When they were safely out of reach of their hearing Arlyn said, "Place the hit. He is a fool to reject."

Ryan raised his eyebrow, "He rejected both offers?"

Arlyn looked at him, "Yes. He will not be pleased."

Ryan continued to walk at Arlyn's pace until finally she said, "Kill the Admiral. Despite what the Grand Master believes, I want him dead!"

Ryan turned on her this time and said, "Arlyn. Just because he refused does not mean that we put a blaster shot in his head. Listen, I know because of the rise of Baktoid and the new CIS ships, you are a bit stressed...But we can ask other admirals, not imperial, because he may warn the others. At least not now."

Arlyn looked at Ryan and leaned in and kissed him, 'You're cute, but don't ever do that again or I'll kill you." She pushed him off of her and they boarded the B-7 Right Hand.

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject:

Grand Marshal Carnor Jax watched the exchange from the sensor scanners that High Admiral Tan left runnin aboard the shuttle. His brow furrowed, his arms crossed across his chest, as Colonel-General Scyntor stood at his shoulder at a parade-rest stance. Jax turned to the helm, his voice commanding. "I want that vessel tracked - the one designated Right Hand." He turned to Scyntor, and the being nodded.

"I will have a squad of stormtroopers on standby ready to greet the vessel should it come to boarding." He turned and left the bridge as the Sovereign Protector turned back to the helm, watching the vessel enter the space lanes. The frigate Sovereign Fist adjusted it's course to follow the B-7, the dark form nearly invisible against the blackness of space.

"Make Dark Blade ready... I want to be ready to show overwhelming force if need be."

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Holder of the all-powerful 20,000th post
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nasatweed Tan
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject:

Tan raised an eyebrow as she walked out of his office, shrugging,

"I suppose they're moving on to their next client, then.."

He stood, walking into the front room,

"Are there any more appointments set for today?"

Nasatweed asked, his voice stiff, controlled. The dark eyes watched his secretary, waiting for her to shake her head. As she did, the High Admiral nodded,

"Suspend all others until tomorrow. If anyone comes in, I would like you to ask them to make an appointment tomorrow. If it's urgent, and I'll let you be the judge of such, forward it to my datapad."

Tan walked out of the office, looking around slowly, and running a hand through his hair,

"Now..to find out where Alvarion is being held."

Nasatweed

Nawthos

86000 credits
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Admiral Tan's Office
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: