Tops Bar, Surface
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Tops Bar, Surface
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Tops Bar, Surface

The light breeze in the air had turned into steady gusts on the pad outside Tops Bar above the Grand Coruscanti Hotel. Looking to his left, Nubis spotted a lone Solar-Sailer sitting idle on the adjacent pad, the pilot going over touch-down checks.

With a smile, Nubis turned to Daryk. "Wait at the ship, Daryk. Something's come up and I need to go in alone. I'll be out in a few. Have her ready to depart when I'm back. I'll have someone with me too, so clean up."

Nubis could see the obvious curiousity in the man's face. "Sure thing, Nubis. Bring out a bottle of Varissian Brandy?"

Nubis laughed. The man knows his medicine. "You got it."

The enterance, the outside enterance, to Tops Bar was intimidating. The sole archway was crowned with a beautiful obsidian keystone which, thanks to the angle of light at this time of day, seemed rather shiny for such a black stone. Immeadiately after entering, a pair of Maitre d's greated Nubis and handed him both a menu and a sample of some kind of Mon Calamari ale.

Rounding a couple of tables and a rather long length of the bar, Nubis made his way to the back corner. With a quick scan he found his target and motioned himself over to the table.

"Ms. Arlyn, I presume?"

[ Biography | Ship Information ]

Last edited by Nubis Serin on Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject:

"Ms. Arlyn, I presume?" the man said

"You presume correctly" Arlyn said with a smile, "And you are Serin Nubis."

His name rang a bell and what caused to trigger this meeting. Andorra Sila was to recruit this man for the Lambda Corporation, yet he had eluded them. She looked at him, taking in every possible detail. Unsure how to approach the conversation she waited for his reply.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject:

"Yes," Nubis replied, eyeing the woman carefully, "My name is Nubis Titus Serin and my business here with is with you and with you only. May I?"

The woman remained quite and contemplative. After a curt nod, Nubis sat down at the table across from her and took a sip of the ale sample. It was horrible.

"As I said, I am here to speak with you. I know that it was the corportation which you represent that intended to pick me up that day on Dantooine, before my service with the Empire. That is not why I am here, I assure you. What I am here for is to offer you a business proposal. One sure to bring profit."

The woman was still silent and motionless. Nubis felt the need to raise his voice, but knew it wouldn't help. Instead, Nubis slid around the booth closer to her and leaned in.

"What I'm offering is a position in a new organization, an organization which stands for order and tradition. An organization which, you could say, has a lot to offer the galaxy - in many ways. Already, plans are in the works to aquire a couple territories to begin the nationaliztion of this organization, which I am calling the Illuminatum. The Illuminatum is the galaxy's ticket to peace and prosperity. I aim to bring an end to corruption and stagnant governments which fail to see the real issues in light of their own gains. However, this would and will be done peacefully."

More silence. Nubis leaned in closer, almost touching noses.

"I am offering you a place in the upper echelons in of the Illuminatum. A place where you can help me to rid the corruption and to ensure the succsess of your corporation. All we require is a pledge of loyalty."

Having felt confident that he had made his point, Nubis stood up from the table and began to exit. Suddenly, a voice from behind caught his attention.

"Yes," the woman at the table said, almost as quiet as a whisper.

"Excuse me? I didn't hear -"

"Yes, I said. You have our loyalty. I accept my place in the Illuminatum."

There was a swelling of pride inside Nubis as he realized that he now had the backing he needed. Things were falling into place perfectly.

"Great," he said as he took her hand and led her up from the table. "Now, if you will join me on my ship, we have some other matters to discuss."

[ Biography | Ship Information ]
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn nodded and without saying a word followed the man towards his ship. Arlyn had accepted his deal and it was quite frankly unexpected. But then again, so was much of her life, but now she had some control over it.
Her thoughts moved to Calias, to Draco and to Geonosis. She doubt much of that would change, but it would give her a better outlook on life. A peaceful means to deal with things.

She didn't feel the need to ask questions because this was simply not the place to ask them nor did she feel like pressing into things that would come to her over time. Over the pass few months she had learned to become patient.

As they left the bar, she signaled her Geonosian Solar Sailor that she would be delayed and had run into an old friend of hers. The Geonosian grumbled over the comms, but accepted it nonetheless.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject:

Alexus walked into the bar with two bodyguard droids flanking him, though he was unarmed. With no official status he simply wore a somber black jacket and trousers. He scanned the bar looking for the man who had contacted him.

Alexus turned to a Maitre d', "Can I find Mister Serin here?" he asked.

Nespis - Democratic Republic - Pop 115,000,000,000 (Estimated) - two members

Alexus says:
I wonder what Moskau sounds like at double speed!
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

Alexus - Tora! Tora! Tora! says:
there's a lot of difference between me and VVD
about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL

Last edited by Alexus on Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject:

The Maitre'd motioned to a shrouded table in the far corner of the bar. There, waited a being shrouded in a white, arms folded in the opposing arms of the heavy cloak, standing motionless before the table. He would watch Alexus approach, rising to an imposing height while keeping his face concealed within the cowl of the cloak. His voice, a gravelly bass, would resonate almost painfully in the beings chest as he nodded to a chair.

"Take your seat, Alexus Seinar."

The being would look up to the bodyguard 'droids, assessing them a moment, before dismissing them as nonentities. He takes his seat only after Alexus does, and though he could not see they eyes that were upon him, there was no doubt that they were fixed directly upon the civilian. He waited for a response... he would not give any information until he got more from the being.

Last edited by Illuminatum on Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Chris Chambers

Post Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject:

Chris sat at the bar table bowing his head. Life was hard in the Coruscant under city. Chris was only here for a week and he noticed that. Each time he came up to the upper city somebody noticed and started yelling out, "That’s the idiot that started the riot on Devaron!". Although today nobody seemed to notice or care for that matter.

Chris watched as two people entered the bar. One was a Thanagarian female and another was a human male. Chris glanced again at the male almost thinking it was Serin Nubis from the Holo. Now what would the chances of that be Chris chuckled to himself. Although somebody else entered the bar. Somebody that Chris actually knew. It was Alexus Seinar! Somebody who Chris hadn't seen since he stole the Nespis vessels.

Chris quickly yelled, “Shabla!”. Soon the whole bar was looking at him, but the ones that understood Mand'o were giving him a nasty look. Luckily Chris left the bar fast enough that nobody saw his face. When he got outside he slipped on some spilled Correlian Ale.

Chris started to mutter, "I am a very unlucky person!". Right after he finished muttering a pair of Trandoshans slavers walked up to him. Likely looking for his wookie friends.

Chris Chambers

Mercenary
Zaalful

Mercenary
Tybacca
 Back to top »
Chris Chambers

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject:

Chris started pulling out his blasters and getting up from his fall when the Trandoshans started their approach. When they arrived Chris was ready and standing. He had his weapons behind his back ready to fire.

Chris knew these slavers from before. His whole time in the under city has been plagued by these disgusting beings. They stood 6’5” and they were covered in black scales with blood red eyes. Their weapon of choice was a APC Slug thrower. Before this they had been catching Chris off guard sometimes trying to capture him and sometimes walking up calmly like they were now and try to discuss a negation. Either way it always ended up in blaster shots being fired by the slavers and Chris just barley escaping.

Although this time Chris was ready. The slavers raised their slug throwers to Chris’s head. Chris gave a toothy smile replying, “Its weird to see you guys on a day like this. Aren’t you suppose to be shedding your skin around this hour. I mean someone does have to clean your cage after your done.” The trandoshans didn’t understand him, but did get the message through his rude gestures. Knowing it had to be now Chris took out his blasters and made two smoking holes in their heads.

Sadly this was seen by a squad of four patrolling Storm Troopers. “Oh you got to be kidding me. Shabla!”.

In a few minutes the whole street turned into a deadly fire fight between the storm troopers and Chris. Although Chris was just barley escaping their deadly E-11 blaster fire. Chris managed to pick off two storm troopers with his blasters forcing the other two storm troopers to have to call in reinforcements.

Chris soon saw two more squads heading his way. They had the exit blocked and it was a dead end if he headed into the Cantina. Chris ran to the nearest catwalk and jumped off hoping there was a roof below him.

Luckily there was a building roof ten to fifteen feet below him. When he landed Chris feared he sprained his ankle, but none the less he kept on moving. Soon he was running through the streets of the under city being chased by storm troopers and Coruscanti police. It was only seconds before he was safe in his hide out where his other companions were staying.

Chris Chambers

Mercenary
Zaalful

Mercenary
Tybacca
 Back to top »
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject:

Alexus eyed up the cloaked man, and placed a hand to his jaw as the man's voice set his teeth vibrating.

"I was asked to come here by Serin Nubis. To talk," he finished lamely.

Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject:

The Agent of the Illuminatum cut off Alexus's words, aggrivation bringing his voice deeper, and bringing him one step closer to the civilian. His size dwarfed the being, the cowl still hiding his face, but the gaze feeling like daggers knifing into his very soul.

"Take your seat, Alexus Seinar. I am here at Nubis Serin's command to speak on his behalf. You will either sit and listen to his words, or I will ensure that you do not make it back out of this bar. Either way, my directives will be carried out. I leave it to your decision whether it is with my words, or with your blood."

His foot would strike out to the side, knocking the chair out from beneath the table and canting it to an angle for Alexus to fall back on, the Agent stepping forward another half pace, bringing the deep cowl to almost touch Alexus's nose. "Choose now."
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject:

Alexus sat, and motioned for the guards to lower their weapons. He stared back into the man's cowl with a steady gaze and said evenly, "I'm listening."

Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject:

The Agent's voice softened slightly, but the pitch remained where it was, making his words not only heard, but felt viscerally through the human's entire skeletal structure.

"Alexus Seinar. While you were in command of the Nespis Republic fleets, your people were left undefended while you went out joyriding in the ships purchased with their work, their sweat, and their blood. You stand accused of putting your own welfare above that of the people you were chosen to serve, and forgetting your true purpose as a poltical figure: to stand for their well-being, and to be their voice in the struggle for existance."

The Agent leaned forward, piercing gaze seeming to hit Alexus like a slap. His body seemed to grow larger, and venom began to embrittle his tone, his rage at the injustice approaching intolerable levels.

"You abandoned your quest to protect your people and instead got drunk off the power they willingly handed you. Such acts are crimes against freedom itself... and the Illuminatum does not stand for such atrocities."

His arms unfolded, revealing a balanced vibroblade in each hand, polished durasteel surfaces gleaming in the half-light. The voice shifted in pitch and intensity, becoming stern, but less lethal.

"I have been sent to you to provide you with an ultimatum. You are to either return to your Chancelorship with these words, and petition for an immediate change in the policies of your military defense, or you will explain to Nubis exactly why you cannot. If he is merciful, you will be put to death for treason against freedom. If he is not, he will turn you over to me... and I promise you, you will beg for the end long before you receive it."

Last edited by Illuminatum on Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject:

"You are to either return to your Chancelorship with these words, and petition for an immediate change in the policies of your military defense, or you will explain to Nubis exactly why you cannot. If he is merciful, you will be put to death for treason against freedom. If he is not, he will turn you over to me... and I promise you, you will beg for the end long before you receive it."

Alexus' eyes widened in shock. "Return to my chancelorship? No, I won't do that. I've finaly turned control of Nespis over to a democratic system, and for the sake of my people I'm not going back. Besides, I am told by the president Nespis' military is reforming, into something far more powerful and well formed than before. I left for freedom, because I was an illegal head of state with no democratic right to lead my people, so I suggest you get your facts straight, mister!"

The bodyguards lowered their staffs at the hooded man. Alexus glanced at them. "He's sitting there, calmly, with two knives. You're standing ready with long powerful weapons. You really think he doesn't have an ace up his sleeve? Calm down, guys." The droids lowered their weapons a carefully calculated fraction of an inch, and focused on the hooded man with beady eyes.

"I apologise for these two," said Alexus as calmly and nonchalantly as he could manage, witch was not much, "They are programmed to protect their charge and they do it with a little too much... zeal."

Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject:

After strolling from his shuttle, Jayceon and two of his bodyguards stepped out onto one of the landing pads to the massive skyscrapers. They were going to a bar to cool off after the near battle at Eriadu and the conflict of opinions on Rinn and Nespis. He stopped and turned to his guards.

"Now, boys, we are in Imperial territory, so best behaviour. If you want a tipple, feel free, but don't get blind drunk. I won't be safe otherwise, eh?" he laughed and the guards nodded, and then they walked into the bar.

Jayceon walked to the bar. "Corellian ale, please, 'tender." he said, and the man reached under the bar for a bottle and a glass. The guards shook their heads when the bartender inclined to them, and they proceeded to flank Jayceon.

"You two really don't know the meaning of fun. Well, we'd better find a seat." Jayceon said, grinning, and went into a clear patch to look around. It was packed, but in the corner he saw an odd site. There was a man, totally cloaked in white, sitting with another man in a strange uniform. And there, opposite, in dirty clothing, was someone that seemed familiar...

Jayceon jolted, and saw it was Alexus!

The Devaron official strode over, guards following in suit, and with a hand on the ex-Lord's back he leant over and said loudly;

"Alright there, Alexus!" The man did not reply, just murmured something and stayed gazing at the hooded figure. Jayceon stood upright.

"Alexus...is he giving you trouble?" Jayceon said, and with a frown focused his attentions on the hooded man.
+ Ex-Admiral, Nespis Republic

Adeline Taylor
+ Head of Intelligence, Devaron Sovereignty
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject:

The Agent of the Illuminatum nodded very slightly. "I know of their zeal... I've destroyed four of them already."

His fingertips spun the balanced blades over his white-gloved palms, walking them over the backs of his knuckles as his voice continued. "I do not recall caring exactly what form of government you would be returning your demands to. The only part that mattered was your unconditional cooperation in restoring the freedom and security the people of Nespis so rightfully deserve. You are guilty of leaving them without that, leaving them to fear for their lives while you abused your privileges, and this is the road of your atonement."

One balanced blade suddenly seemed to vanish in thin air, the other flicking dangerously, throwing arcs of light across the face of the human opposite him, and across the matte finish of the bodyguard droids at his sides.

"Your choices have been laid out before you. The Illuminatum cares about one thing in this situation: Results. Your life rests on the success of the directive set before you, and the Illuminatum will not hesitate in casting you aside should you fail. You now have but one path to tread, for any deviance from that path will find your death looming. What is your response?"

Last edited by Illuminatum on Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject:

"I have left my people with a responsible government that is committed to social welfare and defending their rights. I don't care if you believe me or not, but it is the truth. You may kill me if you wish. But, I assure you, if the government of Nespis betrays its people I will do more things to them than you could dream up in thousand years. And I bet you can dream real dark."

Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject:

Jayceon, who had been blanked out by the conversation, became suddenly more alert when he listened in on the talk of death. He knelt down next to the table, which took some doing with his large figure, and stared in the face of the strange hooded man.

"Now, you've just blanked me completely, and the fact of the matter is, this man is a good one, and you're threatening to kill him. I lived in Nespis for many months, and nowhere - nowhere did I see the welfare of people being abused or looked over. Now, leave this man alone, or it'll be your head on a stake and not his." he stood again, and the guards behind looked to eachother, nodded, and then loaded the powerpacks on their rifles. Jayceon waved his hand, and they lowered their rifles.

Adeline Taylor
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject:

The balanced vibroblade suddenly stopped, gripped in the Agent's fist. The cowl slowly lifted, the voice dropping again, rage creeping into the words that would come from his lips.

"I do not recall, Alexus Seinar, that negotiation was a part of this agreement. The policies of Military Defense upon the Nespis Republic are still incredibly lax about actually protecting the people. I do not care what you will do should they fail in their directive in upholding the basic rights of humanity. The charge assigned to you is to prevent such a situation from ever occuring."

The Agent rose, folding his arms back into the opposing sleeves of his cloak. The voice would drop to a muted hiss, fury barely contained in the words spat through his lips.

"And your moment of judgement stands before you now. As I have asked before, what is your decision?"

His attention would never waver from Alexus, though Jayceon's presence was not unknown to him, nor the presence of additional bodyguard droids. The simple fact was that he did not care... they were less than no significance to him. The following words were addressed to Jayceon, though his gaze remained fixed upon Alexus.

"And this matter, sir, is of no concern to you. I advise you to turn around and leave us, else serious misinterpretation of your defiance against the Illuminatum might result in rather... unpleasant... things happening here."
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject:

Jayceon laughed and shook his head.

"Oh no, I'm not moving from this spot, I'll be watching you. It is not your place to regulate what other people do, and if you lay a single finger on Alexus, you'll have a red bolt through your head quicker than you can say "dead"." Jayceon said, scowling. His head was full of rage at this, as, while he was no longer with the organisation, Jayceon held great respect for Alexus and would defend him at every turn. He held his arms ready for anything and glared intently at the hooded man. The hissing voice was far too sinister, and the black and white view of things that the man was giving Alexus was much to his distaste.

"One finger, you..." Jayceon said, and with that his guards took their rifles again and pointed them downwards, ready to spray in an upwards arc.

Adeline Taylor
 Back to top »
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject:

"So be it."

Kraken's arms unfolded, gripping twin cylinders of black-finished durasteel. His arms folded up into a death pose, and with a twist of his wrists, the tubes erupted with twin tongues of crimson flame, the energy crack of twin lightsabers sending their sonic announcement to the rest of the bar. His pose dropped back slightly, lightsabers beginning to spin slowly, weaving trails of blood-red flame against the white of his cloak.

His perceptions opened, the Dark Side of the Force flowing through him, into his lungs, and out as easily as breath, the sabers beginning to quicken. A soft laugh, maniacal in pitch, started to grow from within the cowled depths of his chest, and developed into a sound that would make even the most noble warrior blanch as he strode towards Jayceon.

"Your defiance is duly noted, Jayceon Taylor. Upon command of the Grand Scoll of the Illuminatum, I hereby sentence you to death..."
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject:

Jayceon hit the comlink on his shirt.

"Here. NOW!" he shouted to it, inclining for the rest of the guard troup to come in. He beckoned to the two guards. Jayceon took his vibroblade from a sheath, and held it out in front of him. He threw it, full force, at the Dark jedi, but the enemy simply smashed it in front of him. Kriff, I knew that was futile... Jayceon thought, and with a messy footstep took up and run the opposite way, smashing tables and people out of the way on the way there. This is too hard...but retreating...I am shamed, he thought again, but he could do nothing about it.

Before he got out, he shouted loudly. "Alexus, get out! Get on the Grek, anything!" and then he continued running to the entrance. His guards bumped into him on the way, and as the Dark Jedi came after them they pressed hard on their triggers, hurling out a flurry of shots at the enemy in hope of somehow damaging him. It was futile, however, and they did nothing but scare the patrons. They ran to the shuttle, and boarded quickly.

Adeline Taylor

Last edited by Jayceon Taylor on Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject:

Kraken's laugh died down as the Dark Jedi reached through the Force, gripping the vibroblade and crushing it to powder before Jayceon's gaze. There was no more sound uttered from the Agent's lips, his footsteps pursuing Jayceon Taylor. The lightsabers wove a defensive web, fueled by anger, batting the bolts straight back at the guards that fired them. As they dropped motionless to the ground, his frame broke into a run, pursuing Jayceon.

The Agent disingaged the lightsabers, holding them tightly as he pursued the fleeing man... of course he could have used Force Speed and cought up to him without becoming winded... but capture was not his purpose. his purpose was fear... fear of the unknown. Fear of the depths of living cruelty, and what would happen should he be captured.

As the hatch to the Grek closed, he slowed to a walk and then stopped, watching it lift off. Kraken smiled... there was no way a ship would be allowed to flee without standard procedures for planetary disembarkment.
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject:

Kraken slid the lightsaber hilts back into the sleeves of his cloak and turned back to the bar, his footsteps carrying him swiftly back to the bar. He did not expect the being to remain, but he needed to follow up on the situation. He slipped through the crowd as easily as a boulder in a river on his way back to the bar, his gait intent upon reaching Alexus again.
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject:

Once Jayceon had fled, and Alexus couldn't blame him, he finally realised what he was on trial for. He stood and faced the cloaked man.

"You accuse me of putting my welfare above that of my people? You accuse me of leaving them with no defence while I joyrided through the galaxy? Bullshit! You know what my wage was as Head of State? Nothing. Every single credit went into Nespis, and I never left my people undefended, ever. Now listen you, I know you might get a kick out of wearing a scary cloak and slicing people in two with your lightsabers there, but I think you need to get your facts straight."

Alexus turned and walked for the door, the bodyguards facing the cloaked man to shield Alexus from him.

Alexus turned to the left bodyguard. "I want you to signal Lianna. Get a squadron of E-wings down here, and a shuttle. If our friend comes after us I'm going to need you to... to hold him off."

The bodyguard replied, "Sir, I am a bodyguard droid. It is my purpose. I will die for you."

"No, you won't. Run, slam the door behind you," Alexus murmured, painfully aware of force-assisted hearing. He ran, and once they were through the door a droid slammed it, then picked Alexus up..

"I can run as fast as a Jedi, sir. I will be able to keep pace with him. You will not," the droid reassured him, and ran for the ladning pad several hundred metres away. Alexus scanned the sky for his E-wings.

Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL

Last edited by Alexus on Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:34 am; edited 4 times in total
 Back to top »
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject:

Kraken stood and watched the being leave... a cruel smile curling his lips. He turned and exited the bar, slipping back through the crowd, moving towards a hangar. Within a moment a ship launched from the open bay, and hyperjumped to courses unknown, making short jumps in random directions before moving to his final destination.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Tops Bar, Surface
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: