Alzoc III
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Alzoc III
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Alzoc III

The Outer Rim planet loomed before the Democratic Warrior. Her beautiful bow began to orbit the planet, the sunlight reflecting off her hull. Yoogle sat aboard his tiny command chair and was in deep meditation. He could feel the pain of millions here. Slavers of old were present, and this planet was forgotten.

Yoogle readied a task force, but it had to wait. He needed more droids before he could act. Freeing hundreds of thousands of slaves would need a much larger army than what was present. But the Geonosian Army was beginning to become too thin.

Yoogle watched as new dark life crept into an the Force. Whomever this dark spirit was, it had been released. Before Master Yoogle could respond a droid approached him.

"Sir. The slavers are requesting immediate clearance codes, or they will open fires."

Yoggle opened his eyes and said, "Ground Forces?"

The droid nodded, "Five planetary Ion Cannon, preparing to fire sir."

Yoogle didn't move his eyes closing and he felt through the Force the dark presence of the enslavers. "Target and destroy them, you will." Yoogle said with a deep and clear voice. It sounded more with age than ever, which he noted. He sighed.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject:

The Democratic Warrior opened fire, its turbolasers crashing into the planetary defenses. Yoogle sat watching the destruction he had ordered. The Force of hundreds, disappeared with each shot. It was a mess, but they were freeing millions of slaves in return. The Force made a lurch, something was about to happen. Something terrible.

"Incoming -"

An ion cannon nailed the rear end of the Hope's Guardian sending random systems into overload. Yoogle watched in horror as a hundred starfighters launched from the surface, with another two-hundred on the way.

"Strong and concealed these forces were." Yoogle thought

He reached out with his mind watching the battlefield from above and directing his officers accordingly. Yoogle ordered the launch of starfighters, but it would not be enough to repel the massive amount that had been launched from the surface.

"Sir, shall we retreat?" a droid asked him

Yoogle pondered the thought and then said, "No." He sensed something in the Force, it was telling him to stay.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject:

Then, Yoogle heard a familiar voice echoing over the transmission of the ship.

"Master Yoogle, it's Kam Solusar here. There's no time for me to explain what happened to me after the battles on Ruusan. Let's just say that the darkness takes more then a few minutes to be rid of totally. I'm in a fighter right now, flying a little bit to your left currently. I notice that you have quite the fleet heading towards you right now, so I'm here to help fend them off if you will have me."

Kam then paused, and seemed to be awaiting a responce from Yoogle.

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle grinned over the communication connection. The Force was right, if they had left, they would have missed Kam Solusar. Yoogle nodded and said over the comms, "Needed you are, my young friend. Lead our droid starfighters, will you?"

Yoogle signaled that the droid starfighters take orders from the newly returned Jedi. Yoogle respected the pilot and welcomed him more through the Force than he did with words. He then turned his attention back to the battle before him.

The first two starfighter groups had reached them and the bombers wrecked havoc against the Hope's Guardian. Yoogle opened his eyes to hear a tactical droid call out, "Three hundred twenty nine incoming fighters."

Yoogle turned to see the massive group coming in fast and strong, with such speed it felt, through his ability to sense their emotions through the Force, that they were desperate to destroy something. And that something, was what Yoogle guessed, was the Hope's Guardian.

"Prepare to retreat we must!" Yoogle called out, and used the Force to reach out and Force push several starfighters into each other. But before they could exit, a hail erupted onto their viewscreen.

"-ope's Guardian, this is the Purple Flag, planetary resistants, we are here to assist you. Do you read, Hope's Guardian?" the male's voice said vigorously trying to get their attention.

Yoogle grinned, "Hear you, we do commander, Save our ship, you must."

The man over the comms spat a "Roger, Purple Flag Leader out." Just as his squadron entered the thick of the starfighter arena. Yoogle turned, reaching out with the Force to guide his sentient beings and to sap the will of the enemy fighters. This would be a long and dangerous fight, and soon, he hoped, the Lady of Geonosis, would send reinforcements.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject:

Kam was both happy and proud to be back, finding at last peace within himself and what he was doing. However this was no time for jubilation. He knew that a fierce battle was headed his way, a battle that he may not be able to survive, let alone win. Kam then glanced transmission for the droid battle ships, but thought for a few moments before acting. They're going to come in a hit hard. There's no doubt that they have an objective or they wouldn't send in such a force. They must be after Master Yoogle's ship...perhaps they've discovered what's going on?

Kam then pushed the button that would send his message to all of the droid ships that were to obey his command. "Nobody do anything too risky without the ok from either myself, Master Yoogle or somebody else of that nature. We need to survive as long as we can and hope for some reinforcements. But until we recieve them, our objective is to hold them off." Kam then ended the transmission with the droids, and saw the approaching fleet that would be there in a matter of seconds.

A small smirk did emerge over Kam, not because he was about to be involved in battle, but because for the first time in what seemed like forever he was battling for what knew was right.

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject:

Sorry for the delay on this, Kinda on vacation so I dont have a lot of time.

Yoogle watched as the battle unfolded within his ever watchful mind. Every aspect, every thought was processed. Not entirely recognized, but if Yoogle had the will, he could view and observe a single individual and assist them. His heart and wisdom searched and assisted Kam in any way.

The Geonosian reinforcements had yet to show up and as if through the Force, something told him, it would not come for another few days. Hypori and Lok must still be under siege.

Yoogle watched, slowly opening his eyes to take in the bridge scene. The officers were handling well under the pressure. Yoogle then watched, with awe as the planet erupted in utter civil war. The slaves were rebelling, readying for the Turbinia Droid Army to land. Yoogle turned to his tactician officer and said, "Prepare the ground forces, land we will."

The officer nodded and carried out the orders. Yoogle then closed his eyes and sent a Force-communication directly to Kam.

"Goes well, the battle in space does. Make safe the Hope's Guardian and the system, you shall, from the starfighter fleets." Yoogle was simple then transmitted images. The first image was every single resistant fighter in the air. The second was the massive civil war taking place and the assistance Turbinia would attempt to perform.

The war would be quick and the slaves would join Turbinia.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject:

Kam sent his own force communication back to Yoogle. "Got it Master Yoogle, we'll delay them long enough for the Hope Guardian to land."

Kam was using the force to the best of his abilities. He was able to see all the ships under his control through what Yoogle had shown him. His fighter was weaving in and out of the enemy targets with relative ease, shooting a ship down every once in a while. However he noticed that some of his own ships were being shot down as well, and that at this rate his own forces wouldn't be able to survive in time for reinforcements. I must press on, he said to himself. There's no excuse why I should back down now, and I wont.

Kam peered out the side of his fighter, only to notice several more enemies arriving on the scene. He then tapped into the communications for about 1/4 of the fighters he had control over, "I want you to protect the Hope's Guardian at all costs. You are to make sure that it safely lands on the surface." He then setn a message to the remaining 3/4's of the fighters, "you all will keep up your fight against the enemies. Be cautious however, we're not sure when-or if-help will arrive."

With that Kam continued flying through the enemy fleet. A fighter was dead ahead of him and shot at him, Kam who saw this coming only moments before it happened, didn't have time to dodge out of the way. Instead he turned his fighter on it's side and was now flying sideways through the air. He the responded with several blasts of his own, that hit the fighter sending it flying in space shortly before it blew up. I can't afford too many more close ones, the mission is going well as far as getting the Hope's Guardian on the surface, and that's my main objective and I have to stick with it.

Last edited by Darth Enrike on Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject:

OOC:

On behalf of Yoogle:

Kam, Can you finish this battle up, Sorry...I have no time.

1. Seal off the sector
2. The Geonosian Convoy did not arrive, but the Hope's Guardian is equipped with enough ground forces to last a while.
3. Have the slaves assist our troops, with an exception of a few.

(I'll try to get on tomorrow or Thursday if you cannot. Thanks and My apologies)

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject:

The battle in space was nearing it's end. Kam and his forces were dwindling down in numbers quicker then their opponents were. Kam had no other choice at this point. The Hope's Guardian was about to land on the ground, and he could only hope that they'd have enough of an army to survive their for a while. Surely most of the slaves would help them in their battle, although some would probably be too afraid. Kam had no other choice but to land on the ground as well, it was either that or eventually die. Kam peered down at the Hope's Guardian as it landed. Kam then activated the communications to the fighters along side of him, "Stay battling. It seems that the reinforcemeents wont arrive, at least anytime soon. Take down as many enemies as you possibly can. You've all fought with bravey and honor, may the force be with you."

With that Kam then descended along side of the Hope's Guardian on the ground. He hopped out of his fighter, and looked back towards the forces emerging from the ship. This may be more difficult then I thought, it may not be. I must try and get as much help as we possibly can.

Kam then rushed off towards where the slaves were kept, as the Hope's Guardian was preparing for yet another battle.

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject:

Thanks, I have returned.

The Hope's Guardian descended rapidly, its shields taking rather heavy damage from the artillery fire from the surface. A squad of fighters, led by Kam, shot downwards, flying nearby, and with several shots from the aft starfighter guards, the planetary defenses were gone in a roar of fire.

Yoogle sat on the bridge, his heart beating with adrenaline. His mind still open to the Force and everything around him.

"Land quickly, we must, something in the forest, there is." Yoogle said purely on instinct. The pilots nodded, carefully plotting the massive vessel downwards. Within several minutes it had touched down next to a nearby lake. Its size was impressive and would serve fantastically for the Droid forces.

Yoogle watched as a giant anti-vessel 'monster' roared out of the forest.

"Kam, destroy that you must!" Yoogle said with all his might using the force.

If he failed, the lives of the Hope's Guardian would be lost.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject:

Sorry it's short, don't have much time.

Kam stood there, and stared up at the creature, his hand sliding over where his lightsaber was held. He took it up, and turned it on. The new, blue blade shot out of the lightsaber, symbolizing Kam's full turn to the light. Kam then ran towards the monster, and was right in front of it. The monster swung a scaley leg at Kam, who barely dodged it at the last second. Kam jumped highly into the air, and as he was falling down in front of the beast, swong his saber at it. The blade hit the monster in the check, and a little cut formed at it's cheek with blood. The beast didn't show much pain in it's expression and was only mad now. The beast then swung it's tail around, and caught Kam with it, sending him flying to the ground. This doesn't look too good. I'm going to have to use intelligence to overcome this. I must end this as quickly as I possibly can, after all they're going to need me in the big battle that's going to occur.

Kam then stood up, still holding his lightsaber. He then turned his lightsaber off, and through the hand towards the ground near the monster. it bounced off of the ground, and went inbetween the legs of the monster. A split second after throwing it, Kam was already running at the confused monster. He jumped opff the ground, and in mid air, summoned his lightsaber back towards him using the force. He caught it and quickly turned it on. He then sliced the monster's throat with it, causing a huge gash there. The monster stumbeled back ten feet or so, seemingly in a lot of pain. Kam didn't want the creature to suffer too much long, so he ran at it and with another few slices at the throat, the monster's head was severed from it's body. Kam then unlit the weapon, and stored it away.

He turned around towards the Hope's Guardian and the crew that was a part of it, and started walking back towards them calmly.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject:

That's okay; Great Post

Yoogle watched as the Jedi sliced off the creature's head. The crew erupted in applause, and Yoogle nodded with great approval. The Hope's Guardian shields had finally collapsed and a large puff of smoke issued from the aft side. Yoogle opened his eyes and calmly said, "Release the droids."

The droid commander typed a few commands and the crab droids were released from the cargo hull. The massive swarm of thousands climbed out and began to establish a perimeter. The crab droids were excellent on this kind of terrain, ready to shoot and kill any slavers in sight.

The Super battle droids, at least those on the ship, left as well. They and the regular battle droids formed up creating a temporary shield around the Hope's Guardian using a planetary shield generator. That would save the massive democratic warrior from any kind of ground attacks while they began repairs.

Yoogle climbed down from his command chair and left the bridge. As he entered the cargo bay, a single Droid Atmospheric Transport remained. Yoogle climbed aboard and ordered that he be taken to Kam.

(Droid Atmospheric Transports looks like the Clone Wars version, except painted black:)

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject:

Kam saw Yoogle's transport headed for him, and he ran towards it, and hopped in. He then took a seat opposite of Yoogle. "So Master Yoogle, what brings us to this planet? I've missed quite a bit since I was away...what has been happening?" Kam paused for a moment, then looked out of the transport before looking back at Yoogle. "What do you need me to do while we're here? Obviously we're going into battle, and now my weapon is a blue blade-not red any longer." Kam once again stopped, and started staring out of the transport again.

Kam finally broke his silence, obviously having something on his mind. "Master Yoogle...you knew my father didn't you? I barely knew him, he hid me while I still a very young child and all. I was just wondering, what was he like?"

Last edited by Darth Enrike on Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject:

"The Peacemaker" entered the atmosphere, and began to approach what appeared to be a village. When the ship got closer, it looked more like a refugee camp. There were poor people everywhere. They needed food, water, and Ikrit would provide that.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

Galactic Aid Relief Organization (GARO)
2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle watched the young man before him as he asked the question about his father. Yoogle grunted, for the first time in four-hundred years, age seemed to catch up with him. He was still young for his race, yes, but the question made him feel old.

"Know your father, I did." Yoogle said gravely, "Good man. At this time, talk we cannot."

The slavers arrived, their land army slightly larger than anticipated. The sun rose, sending the hope or defeat in the eyes of all. The fate of Alzoc III now rested in the hands of Yoogle and his batallions. They were dwindling in numbers, their strength and hope slipping. Yoogle watched, his Battle Meditation could feel the numbers around him losing faith. The slaves were fighting for independence, fighting for the galactic freedom right everyone had.

Yoogle moved and placed his hand on Kam's shoulder using his hoverpad. And said slightly, "Fought bravely you have, much like your father. May the Force be with you."

The droid atmospheric transport soared over the battlefield and towards their ranks. It cheered as the two Jedi Masters stepped out of the transport and onto the field. The lead droid commander stepped forward to Yoogle and said.

"A fleet of starships erupted out of hyperspace sir and are beginning to land troops."

Yoogle sighed. The enemy has called reinforcements, but then the Force twitched within him. Hope.

"Draco Ketra has arrived from Lok, sir." the droid commander finished.

Yoogle smiled. Draco was carrying enough droids to single handly wipe out this resistant force within minutes. Yoogle commanded that he come to the surface immediately. The droid commander nodded and left to carry out the orders, but within seconds turned and added, "Master Ikrit has also made it. Touched down in one of the villages..." The droid then left.

Yoogle pulled his lightsaber out of his robes, eyed Kam and nodded. Let the last battle of Alzoc III begin.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject:

The Peacemaker landed, it was met with intense fire. "Get the cargo doors down right away. When I get off, close it back up. I will be back when the coast is clear." Ikrit told the pilots. "Right away!" they replied. The cargo bays dropped, and Ikrit walked out, using the force to push away the artillery fire headed at the ship. He looked over to Yoogle, and the young Jedi next to him.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle watched as the small Jedi Master approached them. Yoogle turned to Kam and said, "A Jedi master, this creature is, powerful and brave. Master Ikrit, welcome to the battle field, you are!" Yoogle said with a grin, lowering his green blade.

The battlefield shifted as five massive troop transports soared overhead. Slaver reinforcements. Tens of thousands of strange battle droids emerged, their legs marching out in unison. Clones, armed from Pheonix Corp, along with human mercanaries marched together and prepared to engage Yoogle's forces.

Starfighters emerged overhead, ready to strife Yoogle's entire ground force, but Draco Ketra arrived with a massive swarm of droid and geonosian elite fighters. They engaged the enemy and soared above and into the heavens. Yoogle thanked Draco in his heart and ignited his blade.

"Fight we must, Master Ikrit. Lead the left flank, you shall." They were not the best of the freedom-fighters ((slaves)) but Ikrit would make up for it. They were to engage a force of ten-thousand. Kam and Yoogle would fight together, Yoogle branching to the right of the battlefield. Kam would spearhead to the center if Ikrit required assistance, he could help.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit walked over to the battalion he was to lead. "The left flank we will take. Back me up, I will lead the fight." he told the slaves, who were not battle ready, but could probably put up a good fight, especially one for their freedom.

Ikrit led the slaves away from the battlefront, and behind a large hill. They followed the hill to the left, as not to let the enemy see them moving. They were to suprise the slavers on the left side. "All right me, lets go!!" Ikrit told the slaves when they got to their position. "I want half of you to stay on this ridge, and keep continuos fire on the enemy. The other half, will get closer, and engage the enemy. Attack the clones, and slavers. I will go after the droids." he told them. He waited until Yoogle and Kam began fighting, diverting the armies attention toward them. Ikrit then led half of the men over the ridge, and charged the enemy, while half of them kept firing from the ridge.

He got closer, and leaped into the air, avoiding the fire, and force pushed dozens of droids. He landed, and ran towards the droids. He pulled out his lightsaber and used it to deflect blaster fire back at the droids, left and right. The battle was intense. He used force push on a small squad of battle droids, knocking out their nuts and bolts, turning the droids into a scrap pile. He lifted the scraps with the force, and threw them at the other droids, destroying dozens of droids.

The slaves on the ridge were providing good cover fire. Already the left flank of slavers and droids was diminishing. He threw his lightsaber out in front of him, slicing dozens more of droids in half, while he simultaneously threw all the droids around him down. He caught his lightsaber, and began leaping left and right, slicing the droids into pieces, while avoiding their lasers. Ikrit leaped and looked over to Yoogle and Kam, they were battling hard, as was Ikrit. He used the force to throw several dozens of droids away.

Ikrit was amazed at how this battle had escalated. He came to this planet to give out food, and help people, and here he was killing hundreds, even thousands of people. But in the end he was helping people, the Talz and liberating them from their slavers. He actually got to this planet thinking the fighting was over, but he was proven wrong.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Last edited by OtetTiswi on Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject:

Kam had found himself in the midst of battle, his blue lightsabre was cutting through battle droids left and right. Kam was very concentrated on the fight at hand, and deflected most of the shots away from himself, the rest were dodged. He was using force push every once in a while, but was more using his lightsabre for the battle. Since I'm still relatively new the light ways, I must ironically rely on the lightsabre fighting I was taught while I was on the verge of becoming a Sith Lord.

Kam glanced over and saw Ikrit battling along with his share of slaves, who were putting up a better fight then Kam had thought they would. Back to what was going on in front of him Kam kept on slicing droids in every direction, and one shot had skinned Kam's and striked down a slave. This situation for some reason specifically seemed to stir Kam, but Kam was able to block out the emotions and resisted letting them take over him, as he remained calm on the battle field.

Kam then rushed towards several droids, and Force Leaped up high into the air, then followed that up with a froce push to several unsuspecting droids. Kam then followed that up by landing right by the grounded droids and they too were destroyed like so many others in this battle.

Last edited by Darth Enrike on Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle watched, half in Battle Meditation, other on instinct on the battle before him. His saber smacking into the nearest enemy, hacking and destroying droids. On some occasions, Yoogle severed limbs and heads of clones. His attacks were swift and powerful, but to the point. His fancy sabering did not exist, at least not here and now.

Three clones approached the small green Jedi Master, their blaster rifles aimed. One pulled out a grenade and looked at the Jedi with a grin. His hand arched upwards in a fatal toss, but Yoogle reached out with the Force and caused the grenade to explode. The three clones exploded into mush and blood, splurting across their comrades.

Yoogle leapt in the air and landed on a clone commander's shoulder. Before he had time to react, Yoogle's blade smote his back causing him to fall. And within seconds he had jumped into a fray of other opponents, using the Force to kill them instantly. It was a touch of the Dark Side of the Force to use such powers, but with 400 years of training, he had used his knowledge of human physiology to assist him. The smallest brain nerve, touched with the power to move a finger, could kill a man. And Yoogle did just that.

Draco flew above, his elite Geonosian Starfighter corps flying overhead. They were rapidly picking off the enemy fighters. But as soon as a droid starfighter exploded, another would zoom and erupted a new set of laser cannons in its place. The battle was never ending. It was difficult to keep up within the cockpit of a starfighter and he was honestly one of the worst in space. If it had not been for his protective guards, he would be dead.

He could feel the ever watchful eyes of Yoogle upon him, a guardian on the surface, as he was the guardian of the skies. Without Draco, Yoogle and his resistant force would be dead. The Space Battle drew away the enemy starfighters and the Turbinia protective fleet ahead, blocked any oncoming aid from assisting the planet's enslavers.

Draco watched and his starfighter pressed forward into enemy lines.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit used the force to pull out the nuts and bolts on a few droids. He saw his slaves were starting to lose men fast, He threw the parts right through many lone troopers, the nuts and bolts flying right through their bodies, and lodging themselves into the clone right next to them. He looked up, and glanced at Yoogle. He sensed the dark side was present with some of his moves.

He then continued on fighting, and leaped in the air, landing on a droid's head. He quickly spun around waving his lightsaber in a circular motion, slicing off the heads of the nearby clone troopers and droids. He did it again, leaping on another droid. He continued this for minutes, just quickly eliminating the droids. He had eliminated most of the droids on the battlefield by now, as Yoogle and Kam continued to fight the remaining clones.

He remained calm throughout the battle, never letting his anger to get the best of him, though he could feel some anger within him. He leaped into the air, and reached out with the force for a second, and dozens of droids began to explode around him, causing one large explosion. Dozens more of surrounding droids then exploded with them.

He continued on, battling ever harder. He landed on his feet, and again, reached out, but this time causing the surrounding clones to be temporarily blinded, giving the slaves a better chance to hit them. He continued on, hacking and slashing the clones and droids.

He then finally had destroyed all the droids in his flank, and there werent many clones left either, and left the slaves to kill them. Only a few dozen slaves had been killed, as the whole flank was focussing on killing him, and not the slaves. He then went on to help Ikrit down the middle of the battlefield.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject:

Jase flew Denora's Fury intro the heat of the battle. He didn't care if Turbinia was allies with the NJO or not. This wasn't about politics. This was about his personal business with Draco Ketra. He raised his shields and armed his light starship cannons and concussion missles. Using the Force to concentrate better, he took aim on one of the enemy fighters and opened up on it, sending it into a burst of flames.

He maneuvered in and out of the enemy fighters, dodging blasts and taking out fightewrs slowly. He used the Force to concentrate and quickly found Draco Ketra's fighter. He sent a quick comm to it, " Ketra, this is Jase Denora. No time to talk, there's business we must settle, but after this battle. My Battlecruiser is assisting your fleet and a group of pirates are inbound." He sent a concussion missile into a fighter as it tried to fire on Ketra from behind.

Jase Denora
Jedi Knight, Member of the GA, all around smexy badass.

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Death is a beautiful thing.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject:

Draco eyed the Denora's Fury dangerously, his temper being swayed only by Yoogle's grace. Something was withholding him from killing the Dark Jedi, but another thought crossed his mind. He would never be able to kill him on the ground.... now was his only chance.

He typed in a few commands into his targetting computer and told his Geonosian Elites to back off and follow closely behind the Dark Jedi ship. If he pulled anything, he would be a dead man.

They flew, Draco not wanting to lose his life over anger and hate, into a swarm of droid starfighters. His shields shook violently with the impact of laser cannons, but Denora had fired a few rounds, sparring his life. Draco saw this man was not out to kill him, but the hatred lingered. Perhaps he was part of some other kind of trickery. They flew, now close to each other, and into the die-hard fighting between Turbinia's Geonosians/Droid Starfighters and enemy slaver bombers.

Within a few seconds, the pirate fleet emerged, and began to fire. The now angering Pirate Commodore cursed the Jedi Master Yoogle for ending his trade convoy, and demanded he be handed a thousand slaves in repayment. Yoogle did not answer but Draco did,

"Pirate, you have no rights here, the people in this system are free from your tyranny and plundering. Leave now or life shall be taken from you." Draco spat his eyes not leaving the space battle field.

Yoogle's saber flew in the air and slashed open a clone soldier's neck. Blood spilt onto the ground, otherwise, the wound was sealed from the lghtsaber. Yoogle leapt, using the Force to recollect his saber in his hand and with a swift motion, caused a Force whirlwind, sending a group of droids and clones flying about and back behind their lines.

The battle was going rather well, losses occuring when the Jedi were unable to tend to a certain side. Yoogle watched as Ikrit had finished his enemy and was moving to assist himself. He nodded with approval, and began to focus on Draco. He could sense anger and hatred coming over him.

Yoogle used what powers he could, to substain it, to hold it and bind his will to act on such things. But he had also sensed a new enemy. One that goes from foe to friend, yet his true loyalty relies in the gray.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit paused for a second, collected himself, and focused. Then all of a sudden with a push with the hand he used the force and sent over a hundred droids flying. He then stood there, and started deflecting lightsaber fire. He had drained a lot of energy with that move. Clone after clone fired at him, but the lasers were deflected back at them, and killed them instantly.

He was a force to be reckoned with, but he did not like to use these great powers. Jedi are keepers of the peace, not soldiers he told himself. He missed being on Naboo, and being in the Queen's presence. She brought many warm feelings to his heart when he was near her. He couldnt control himself. It is not the Jedi way to love, but he couldnt control these feelings.

He gathered himself, and leaped in the air, and threw out a giant force push and knocked down dozens more clones and droids, as he landed, he threw his lightsaber out, slicing dozens of clones in half. He caught his breath for a second, and grabbed his saber. He put on a force run, and ran around, slicing and dicing the clones in half. He saw there were not many enemies left, and that Kam was needing help.

He ran over to Kam, "Help you I will, togethor we will destroy our foes." he told Kam. He then leaped forward 10 or so yards, and landed. He focused and shot out a push to all the clones around him, knocking down the droids and clones down around them, sending a sort of shockwave throughout the area.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit then put on a force run, and sliced through the droids and clones, sending body parts and metal pieces flying through the air. He yelled over to Yoogle, "You two can handle the rest, I am going to get my convoy ready." he yelled. He began running back to The Peacemaker, deflecting blaster fire back at the droids and clones.

He got to the ship, and called the pilot on the comlink to drop down the loading ramp. He walked on board, and told the drivers of the trucks to begin driving the supplies over to the small village. He hopped in the first truck.

They got to the village, there were millions of starving Talz everywhere. They were in need of food, and medical assistance. He found a spot outside the village, and had the trucks dump all the food there, they were packaged so they wouldnt spoil out in the cold environment. He let many people just grab what they needed, and stood there to make sure that people got what they needed, and didnt fight over the food.

He watched the people as they ripped the packages open, and just started digging in on the food. He was very happy to see these people finally get food. He got to the trucks that had the toys in them, and had the driver help him hand out toy lightsabers to the little children. They were very happy to get these presents.

He looked back over to the battlefield, the battle was going well for the two Jedi. They had almost defeated the slaver's army. The villagers were coming up to Ikrit, and petting him, and telling him thank you for what he was doing. They seemed amazed that the small catlike creature could be a powerful Jedi.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject:

Kam was now fighting along side of Yoogle. He was deflecting the blasts back from where they came, killing the clone who had shot it. Kam found himself glad that the battle was drawing a near, where as in the past he would have been disappointed when the battle would end. He would not have to take anymore lives for too much longer, the purpose of the Jedi were to save lives and keep peace, not taking lives. Kam was doing a good job at keeping in line, just concentrating on the matter at hand.

Kam sensed some additional forces in the air, and it seemed to him that one was tainted with the darkness. He stopped thinking about it though, and force pushed the remaining two clones in front of him, and followed it up with a vicious swing of his saber that decapitated the nearest of the two. He then lunged towards the grounded one, that shot up at him but Kam saw it coming already and easily brought up his weapon to deflect it back in time, killing the remaining one he had. Kam then turned around and force jumped, and landed next to Yoogle, and was now helping him destroy the final few enemies that they had left.

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit looked over at the battlefield, and the battle had just ended. He was glad. They could now stop killing people, and now assist the slaves that were left. He walked around the village, looking for the seriously wounded, or hurt Talz, he would take them back to Naboo and get medical attention for them immedietly.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject:

Yoogle walked over to Ikrit, "Ended the battle has, focus on recovery we can." he told Ikrit. "We must help these people out. With me I have brought 500 trucks, 40 million food rations and 10,000 toys for the children. Hand them out to the people we must. We have over there dumped all the food packs. They will stay preserved in the cold snow." Ikrit said.

Yoogle walked over to the food rations, and grabbed a bunch, and began handing them out, along with the 1,500 clone troopers, and 500 truck drivers. There was plenty of help there.

Ikrit called over to the soldiers that had helped him. "I want you all to help pass out food to people. You all may take some, and eat them while you pass them out to people. You deserve it. You all fought very valiantly today, and I am very proud of you." Ikrit said to the soldiers, who were all very tired.

Ikrit then found some very sick and injured people, "I want you all to come to Naboo with me. I will get you medical assistance, and I will bring you back to your families." he told the injured Talz. He got them loaded on to some trucks, and told the truck drivers to take them onto the ship. He walked over to Yoogle "I must go, I need to take some of these people tp get medical assistance, they are very sick and injured." he said. "Goodbye for now, may the force be with you." Yoogle responded. "May the force be with you too Yoogle" Ikrit said.

Ikrit then called for the trucks to come onto the ship, and brought the Clones onboard with him. Ikrit gathered a few of the clones, "Feed the wounded, and give them blankets. I want them to feel comfortable." he told them. The ship blasted off into space.

The Peacemaker is now headed for Naboo.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject:

The battle on the ground may have ended, but the battle in space was as hot as ever. Jase maneuvered his way in between the enemy fighters, no small task considering his ship was a light freighter. He opened up with his cannons again, blasting a pirate fighter off his tail. The four light starship cannons were positioned with one at aft, foreward, starboard and port. This gave Jase the best coverage. He continued to pick off fighters and barked orders to the Obi Wan.

" Take the fight to the pirate's flagship! She'll be no match fo your firepower!", he yelled into his comm to the captain of the Obi Wan." " Yes, Master Denora, as you command." He saw the Obi Wan move slowly out of her current position and head towards the flagship of the pirate fleet. As it came closer, the Jedi battlecruiser opened up it's turbolasers on the pirate ship, as the ion cannons bombarded the pirates' shields, weakening the ship and opening it to more fire from the Obi Wan's turbolaser batteries.

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject:

Draco watched as the Obi Wan impressively moved to destroy the Pirate's flagship, but then he realized these were Adamanetom Pirates. He flipped on his communicator and warned Jase through gritted teeth, "You may not want to get to close. Those pirates tend to send suicide freighters into the command bridge." He flipped his communicator off, ignoring any "Thanks" he may have received and focused on the battle before him.

But the images of Calias's death raced through his mind and how his body was viciously splattered against the wall. He had a flashback.

---

"Draco!" Calias shouted, "Look at how your acting! Sphinx would have never gone this far and you know it!"

Draco slouched against an alley wall, the cold Contruum night sent chills throughout his body. Draco sat, with three hundred miligrams of Ibo-Proca in his body. The after-effects would be nothing, but the drug provided an extreme window of 'highness'. He looked at Calias, this man thought he could change him, he was now using Sphinx as some sort of manipulation.

Draco yelled as loud as he could screaming, spitting and cursing every word he knew at the young Supreme Chancellor. The man was a born leader and here he was trying to save a boy who had no past, no present and no future. Draco was a lost child of the universe. No one cared! No one would mind if he shot himself up with drugs! No one would care if he pulled a blaster and shot his brains out all over the alley wall.

But Draco was wrong.

Calias cared. And that meant everything. A man of such power and delegation was here, standing in Contruum's worst alley way, pleading that the boy come live with him. He was pleading that they would find a better life together. Not as some corny father and son, but as brothers and friends.

Draco accepted his offer, sobbing into the cold crispy.They left, Calias leaving Draco with as much dignity he could spare, talking and soothing his complaints. Calias made him feel like he was the champion. He had beat poverty. He had beat the gangs. He had beat an unfair life!

---

Draco sat in his cockpit with a tear leaving his eye and dropping on his jumpersuit. The man who killed his friend, his brother, his savior, was now flying nearby...so close so all Draco had to do was reverse and fire.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject:

Jase listened to Ketra's warning and ordered the Obi Wan not to get too close. As the great ship slowed down, two freighters came out from the pirate ship. Their fate would not to be to destroy the bridge of the Jedi ship. Turbolasers re-aimed and ripped into the small freighters, tearing them to shreds. The Obi Wan stayed her ground as the pirates tried in futility to damage the ship, their weapons doing no more then scratching the paint on her. A volley of missiles and torpedos left the Obi Wan and crashed into the bridge and command deck sections of the pirate ship as it's shields went down.

Jase sighed as he Obi Wan finished off the pirate ship. The other ships in the fleet scrambled, some opening fire at the Jedi ship, some others retreating into hyperspace. Jase started wrapping up the attack on the enemy fighters, preparing to finish his business with Draco Ketra.

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:43 am    Post subject:

Draco watched as the Pirate Commodore's ship exploded in a spit of fire and explosions. He tapped in commands to the Geonosian fighters, the Turbinia Fleet was to engage the left-over ships. Draco, however, wanted to return to the Independence. He sighed, his fingers itching to killing Denora, but somehow, he couldn't. Calias wouldn't want it to be this way...

Draco set course for the Droid Control Ship Independence with his Geonosian Elite escorts at full speed.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject:

Jase brought Denora's Fury up to the Independence and requested an audience with Draco. It was a moment or two, then a response came. he was cleared to land and was escorted in by a fighter group. He landed his ship and turned to take his DXT-3 armor off. Erics was standing right there. " How did you get here?" Jase asked, suprised, angry and fearing for the kid's life. " I-I snuck aboard before you left the big ship, you really did good out there Jase!" Jase couldn't help but release a small grin as he removed his armor so all he wore was his black jumpsuit. he clipped the lightsaber to his belt and lowered the ramp. " I guess you'll have to come with me." He led Erics out and raised his arms to the armed men to show he meant no harm.

They did not lower there weapons as they brought him and Erics to Draco. Jase stood solemnly, slightly nodding to Draco, then handed his lightsaber to Erics. " Hold this, young one, I won't need it." He stood before Draco, " Though I was under the influence of the Dark Side, Calias Ketra did not deserve such a death. I have come to restore honor, both to you and myself. Say what you must and do what you must, Ketra. I know you have been waiting for this moment. Make your peace, I will not defend myself." Jase kept his hands at his side, preparing for the young man's rage.

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject:

Draco looked around, the massive swarm of battle droids, super battle droids, destroyer droids and crab droids were in the hangar bay. All anticipating the order to shoot and kill, which Draco was about to give. He smirked.

"I've waited months to do this, you know, months" Draco spat eyeing the new arrival of Turbinia Bodyguard droids. Draco could feel the hatred and burning passion of his death. He slammed his right fist into Denora's face, not thinking that he would strike back. It felt good to do that again...Although Denora did not fight back, he merely assumed his previous position.

Draco twisted and slammed his left hand into Denora's cheekbone, but once again nothing. "That's it? The 'Almighty Denora'?" Draco laughed insanely and turned and left the now bloody-lip man saying, "Leave nothing left."

The crab droids activated, the droids sprung their blasters waiting until Draco was out of the way. And that is when Draco saw the child. He was younger than Draco, much younger. And in a second, which stretch like eternity. It had hit him.

Denora was beginning to assume responsbility for his actions. He was beginning to assume control over his mistakes. And he was showing this child, this boy what to do. He turned, his hand haulting the orders he just gave.

"You stole the best friend I had ever had. One that looked at a street rat and saw a hero. You destroyed my brother and the bond he had created so strongly in the short amount of time we were together. I did not adapt to him easy...But I gave in. Nor will I ever regret that decision. He was my friend. My ally. My mentor. My...guarding angel sent to me in my darkest times. You stole Calias Ketra his life and mine."

Draco said silently so only a few could hear, "Those two punches I gave you isn't enough to quench my bloodthirst, but an overdose of guilt. Guilt on forgiveness. Jedi Master Yoogle has told me the meaning of the Dark Side and I experienced it... It is a powerful entity, consuming every precious thought in your mind, every lustful, hated, angry desire exploding within your mind. I know how you felt. And for that I forgive you. Very little go from dark to light."

Draco paused his words failing him, "My open mental and emotional wounds will not heal easily, but go." Draco turned and whispered so only the boy could hear him now, "This man has committed the most foul crime in the universe. Yet he stood up for it today. He is a brave and honorable man. And do not judge him for his actions, for the powers of the darkside of the Force are seductive. He was weak and with each day, he becomes more good. Help him." He patted the boy on the shoulder and began to leave.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject:

Erics looked up at the man, realizing why Jase hadn't fought back. " Y-Yes sir." Erics ran over to Jase and handed him his saber. Jase clipped the saber to his belt and wiped the dripping blood from his lip. he had experienced worse pain, some bacta would fix this. " Draco," he never called anyone but Boba and Erics by their first names," if you ever need my assistance...." Jase began to turn towards his ship, Erics close behind. ".....I do not care if the NJO and Turbinia are not allies, if you ever need my assistance, I will be there." Jase boarded his ship and closed the ramp. With that, Denora's Fury left the Independence and headed back to the Obi Wan.

Jase Denora

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:11 am    Post subject:

Draco watched as the man left with the kid in tow.An interesting relationship, no doubt about that. The Battle of Alzoc III had ended, in more ways than one. The surface was undergoing changes with Ikrit's arrival the slaves were now free and had a pleasant meal. Government buildings were being turned and new officials would be elected. The system was now safe, except all that mattered less than what just took place. He watched Denora's Fury leave the Independence. And he laughed at the name of the ship. Wondering if Denora would ever rename the ship...

Draco turned and called to the droid commander, "See to it that freighter gets to the Obi Wan safely. Once it does, collect the fleet and prepare for hyperspace coordinates: Rothana."

"Roger, Roger" the reply came and it left to prepare the orders it had been given.

A rare sight occured, Draco smiled for the first time in months and he walked away humming one of his favorite songs.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Last edited by Yoogle on Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject:

Yoogle walked up to the forward command center, his hand rubbed the top of his brown hair. He looked at the battlefield and frowned. The slavers were gone, but the process of rebuilding remained Yoogle turned to Kam and smiled, "Fought well, you have. Proud, your father would be." Yoogle's eyes grew wide for a moment, sensing Draco's rise in anger and hate...explosive attitude. Yoogle stood for a moment, wondering what was causing the boy so much pain and hatred...but soon it was gone. Joy and happiness was seeking its way into the teenager.

Yoogle looked upwards at a large 'star' which was actually the Droid Control Ship Independence. Yoogle watched it for a moment and through the Force became relieved. Whatever was troubling young Draco, had passed. And it caused the internal fury within the young man to end.

Yoogle smiled at the new Jedi, Kam, once again saying, "Help with the survivors, then return to the Hope's Guardian we wil. Many stories, I have, many."

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject:

A smile spread accross Kam's face. From what at first seemed like an almost impossible feat to accomplish, the battle had brought good to those who needed it. Kam looked at Yoogle and nodded as he made his way towards the goods and help that the slaves would need. He then went to a village nearby and started handing out the supplies to those that needed it, which turned out to be nearly everybody.

A small child recieved food from Kam, and looked up at him. "Thank you Master Jedi."

Kam was looking at the child now, and didn't have the heart to tell the kid that he wasn't a master, not by a long shot. Kam realized that this child would never understand all the terrible things that Kam had done in the past. That he would never know about the countless Jedi that Kam had slaughtered, and all the helpless people he'd murdered. To this child Kam was a hero, and that made Kam smile. Perhaps it's not too late to make up for the harm I've caused...

Kam then nodded at the child and responded, "You're welcome.", not knowing what else to say as he finished handing out the remaining supplies out, before returning to where the Hope's Guardian was.

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject:

The Hope's Guardian was a beat-up old Democratic Warrior from the glory days of the DRWP. Yoogle was afraid this would be the last voyage of the vessel. Yoogle looked at his massive vessel and sighed.

"Good ship, she was." Yoogle said with a sad tone, "Build another, I must."

The Hope's Guardian was not entirely destroyed, in fact, after a few weeks of repairs, it would be back up to its normality, but for Yoogle, his voyages within the ship was over.

A new Jedi power was to arise in the ashes of the old. Kam was now at Yoogle's side, just as Yoogle was at his. Together they would assist the galaxy, in arms and coalition with Master Ikrit. Yoogle, did, however, respect the decision of Kam. If he had another purpose of leaving, he was allowed to. And Yoogle could feel through the Force, that they would meet again in the future if that did happen.

Two single Corellian Corvette stayed behind and landed parallel to each other. One would take Kam wherever he wanted to go, the other would take him with Yoogle to another planet that called for aid. Yoogle looked at Kam and said, "Choose your path, you must.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject:

Kam looked over at Yoogle and nodded, and began to think. On one hand he could go out on his own, but on the other he could remain with Yoogle and Ikrit. "Well Master Yoogle, if I do say so myself I think it wiser for me to stay with you in spreading peace among the galaxy. I think that if we, as in you, Ikrit, myself and some other Jedi were to band together our goals would be met much sooner. Master Yoogle, my lightsaber will fight along yours."
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle smiled and he was filled with joy. He was beginning to feel like the way he had before the Clone Wars. He was fighting with Jedi. Yoogle didn't mention he had fought side by side with Kam's father. Yoogle ignored that fact, at least for now, until Yoogle and Kam had time to talk.

They boarded the Corellian Corvette together and watched as the millions of battle droids became medical assistants. Their blasters replaced with medical supplies. Yoogle nodded in approval and signaled the pilot to take off.

"Rest, we must." Yoogle said knowing that tomorrow, Kam willing, they would discuss his father.

Kam, PM what you want your father to be like, otherwise I have a pretty good storyline....

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject:

Alzoc III has been freed. All slaves have been released and are now retaking their planet and government. They have joined 'The Lady of Geonosian Spire' Faction. This planet also serves as a refugee for any slaves seeking freedom and independence. Planetary Awards will be given shortly to those that helped free the Alzoci.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject:

The Peacemaker, The Pacifier, Guardian Angel landed on Alzoc III. The refegees ran to the ship, knowing who was in it. The landing ramp dropped on the ships. Ikrit walked off. "Lets go, my love." he said to Laissa.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Last edited by OtetTiswi on Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject:

Laissa followed Ikrit, she was looking forward to helping out.

" I'm ready to help out in any way I can Ikrit," Laissa replied.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit smiled at Selena. He looked over to the village, and saw the housing structures, the schools and hospital had all been delivered. Now many of these people had a place to sleep. He saw the building supplies he ordered was waiting there for him. He ordered the labor droids to begin digging, and start construction of a large shelter.

The labor droids began to dig, it would take a few days, seeing as they had 10,000 droids on the job.

Ikrit then saw the Carrack Cruiser 'Clarence' that was donated to GARO landing. "Ah, finally it has arrived." he said. He ordered half of the trucks loaded with food to load up the Carrack cruiser. It would be sent to another system to help out.

As Ikrit walked into the village, he brought with him the many hundreds of Talz that he took to Naboo for medical assistance. He watched in joy, as they were reunited with their families.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject:

FYI Future Referance. This planet is not exactly the poorest world in the Outer Rims, in fact, it has glorious cities...but only the rich snobs used to live there. This planet is fool of the "German Ghettos" and those kind of camps, where slaves were literally BRED. Its a monstrous planet and hopefully its image will be renewed.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit walked over to where the large shelter was being built. They had almost finished construction. Hopefully this building would house a few thousand Talz. Ikrit ordered the medics to station in the Hospital that had been placed. He then walked over to Laisssa. The former slaves all had found rooms inside the residential complexes and some were awaiting the completion of the large shelter.

Ikrit made sure to give out more food to people who he saw needed it. Ikrit grabbed Laissa's hand, and held her close. "Im so happy you decided to come here. Tomorrow we will get these people books, and begin to teach them to read and write." he told her. It began to get late, and Ikrit headed off to bed. He decided he did not want to priveledge himself, and sleep on the Peacemaker, in the nice bedroom onboard. He would sleep in one of the empty rooms in the Residential Complex. He walked over to the bed, and tucked himself in.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject:

Ikrit woke up to the sound of landing ships outside. He looked out the window, and saw the Medical droids and protocol droids arriving. They were unloaded, and Ikrit went outside to meet them. He walked over to the droids, and looked at them. 'Very good, very good' he said as he ordered the Medical droids to the hospital. He looked at the Protocol droids. 'To the schools you must go.' he told them. 'Indeed, I will go there right away' they all said simultaneously.

Ikrit then walked back to the residential complex. He walked into his room, and snuggled back into the bed next to Laissa. He kissed her on the forehead and fell to sleep.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject:

Lassia smiled as she slept, she splet very peacefully.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
OtetTiswi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject:

The rising sun began coming in through the windows. Ikrit awoke, and put on his cloak and robe. He grabbed his belt and strapped it on, placed his lightsaber on the belt. He walked outside, and over to the school. He walked in, and saw children learning reading, writing, math, science. They all paused and looked at him, "Hello Ikrit" the class said togethor. "Hello younglings, Good to see all of you it is. Im just passing through, observing everything." he told them.

Ikrit began to walk outside, "Goodbye for now, younglings." he said. He then walked over to the Hospital. He walked inside, and saw the medical droids tending everyones wounds very well. He smiled, and walked outside not wanting to interrupt anything.

Ikrit walked over to the Peacemaker. He walked on the command deck. He pressed the button on the Holoprojector. He stood across from it and began to talk. "Kam, I want you to get in my Corvette. I also request that you find my friend, Klani Uthum in Theed and bring him to Alzoc III with you. I request his assistance. He lives in an apartment just next to the Hospital in Theed. Find him and tell him Ikrit needs him. " he said. He then pressed a button and sent it to Kam.

Ikrit walked off the ship, and over to a market people had set up that morning. He walked through and bought some fruit, and spices. Ikrit then proceeded back to the apartment room he had, and cooked some breakfast for Laissa and him.

The meal smelled delicious. He put the food on a plate, and set it on a tray. He walked over to Laissa and woke her up and set the tray in her lap. "Breakfast in bed. Ive made breakfast for you. Its a secret recipe I learned 400 years ago. Master Windu taught me it." he told her.

Kam Fisto Toran
Prince
292,869cr

Klani Uthum
GARO Administrator
50,000cr

2,050,945,000r

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Alzoc III
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: