Restruant Imperium
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Contruum » Restruant Imperium
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Restruant Imperium

"Sire..."

A scruffy man approached the desk of Brote Heckler's table in the usual corner of the very notable dinner. He was sipping down a glass of his favorite beverage, blue mist. The man bowed and stood, he sat next to Mister Heckler. The bar Heckler was in was not very small, but not very big, it was beautiful in that way of space. Many Senators of old were displayed all across the room. The room and even the pictures looked rather new. This place wasn't very old by any means. One thing in the room though that was out of place was a very beautiful and old tapestry of the Emperor, his royal colors and the picture of his father in the center with a picture of Heckler to the side of it.

"Sir... we have the entire area secure, the Board has told us you’re putting yourself in this kind of danger to..."

"Speak no further Guardsman, it is without quarter the success we have had with peace so far. It must not end here; it must go on, this man maybe the key to final peace."

"Sire... we will be watching everywhere, if he moves..."

"Rick, this worrying is all for not, it is a terrible time of war yes, keep your watch and stay vigilant, I will depart for him soon, if he does not land."

"I me lord..."

The commander walked out the great arch way at the front part of the bar Heckler was in.

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject:

Nubis strode through the great archway hanging over the entrance of the bar. It reminded him a lot of Tops Bar on Coruscant, where his dreams began to come true. To his left and right, Nubis spotted various statues, tapestries, and frescos depicting senators from years past. And of course, he saw the great tapestry hanging from the center portico, an image of royalty. Nubis cringed and cursed under his breath. Excuse it, Nubis. You have not spoken to him yet, he told himself.

There were plants and columns everywhere, reminiscient, Nubis thought, of the architecture of Muunilist. That was of no concern, however, and Nubis ventured further into the restaurant. He could feel the dark figure getting closer as he made his way to the tables in the back. The booming voice in his head said nothing, yet he could feel its comforting presence. As he rounded a decorative partition, he could see the man he came to meet.

He was a well-dressed man, sipping down a blue mist. Vile stuff, Nubis thought, closing the distance between him and the man. There he is, that disgusting pig of a man. So arrogant and cocky with no care for the well-being of his people.

That booming voice was back.

Nubis took a seat at the table, passing the opportunity for formal pleasantries. This was a meeting of faith, not of friendship. Looking straight into the man's eyes, Nubis said, "Let us cut right to the chase, shall we? I am here because you represent people in the galaxy. These people have grown tired of the pomp and circumstance you display as well as the carefree nature you throw your faction's assets around. It needs to stop and I am here to ensure it does."

There was a moment of silence, the man across from Nubis said nothing.

"I am unarmed, Mr. Heckler. No need for insecurities. But I assure you that I can do more damage to you and your corrupt government than the Galactic Empire could ever muster. You see, I represent, like you, a group of people in the galaxy as well. The difference is, these people have grown tired of lethargic governments like your's and will work to stop them to ensure the happiness of the people. I lose nothing by telling you that the Protectorate has been flagged by the Illuminatum as a possible threat to this. Know that I am here to offer you your first warning."

[ Biography | Ship Information ]
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject:

Heckler looked over the table at the man who sat before him. He could only stare, he could barely look into his face, his single white eye and scares gave him a small twitch of disturb, but he had seen worse. He looked straight into the man's eyes.

"You speak such things... yet you calling me corrupt… is something that is not new."

Brote shifted in his chair, eyeing a sniper in the rafters of the bar. He knew that if he raised his finger he could have this man killed, but he was too uneasy at such an idea, this man was almost like him as a freedom fighter of youth. He in some aspect respected him to much to give him the death of a terrorist.

"You call the democracy I built a work of a tyrant, the men who work there corrupt and fat. Yet you bring no proof of this to me. I watch what my Representatives do as they are elected, or if they are still there as incumbents. I have come to respect most of them. My people have as well. But then you come, right at the turn of my government's position. Did you know the end of the year elections were coming? Did you also know that my government has only been here as such barely a year? Time flies in this galaxy, but in reality it doesn't. A second in this galaxy takes longer to get through then a day. Every split second another person is killed, a planet changed forever. What are you to call me corrupt and bring nothing to my attention that confirms that? I gave my people a signet of rights you know?

Among those it gives them the freedom of debate, of free new broadcast, and the respect of the leaders of their government. If it is true that I have not done enough for my people then that is fact and I will leave my powers to others, or perhaps reform myself and change. But without proof I see no reason to not continue what I have had planned as soon as peace was given to me and my people. You call me and my government fat, yet did you ever wonder or question yourself why you do? I before did not question myself on why I called others what I did, but I did and I regret this, I should have questioned myself. Always question everything.

In the end your opinion means nothing, it is what questions you ask. I had to watch my parents die at a very young age; I watched them be shot by what most would call secret police of the Empire. This clouded my judgment, but I still asked myself 'why, why should they do this to me?' And, so I investigated them, I investigated my father's past, my mother's. I was born on Corulag, and I was raised on Ithor as an orphan. I hated the Emperor every moment I saw his image I heard his praise, I cursed him. But I kept asking why. And I found my answers; it gave me only more enemies to hate. But, every time I found a new sympathy for freedom as I went deeper into the plots of royalty against royalty and secret police against revolutionary.

My father you know... he was a rebel, fighting not for the 'Rebellion' but for his family, for his planet's future. He was still royal though, by blood he was the leader of the Heckler line and family. He was not afraid of people who called him corrupt as a Representative of Citizens in the House of Citizens. But... he found everyone else in the House was indeed corrupt. He found that and tried his best to stop it, he went to the civilians with his message and was cast out by the Representatives, who he found to be on Imperial payroll. But the difference I found between me and my father was this. He was a changer. He worked with the people to make things more democratic and better. But I, I am a revolutionary, tired of waiting, tired of watching fat politicans sworm away millions to secret accounts and bankrupt worlds. I took down that government and installed a better one, I took down the Empire on Corulag, I changed that world more then my father... was able to. Please... be careful of your words..."

Heckler said what he had to say and sat back in his chair. His humble voice which would boom at times subsided. He looked still into the intense eyes of this man before him.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject:

"You like to talk, don't you, Mr. Heckler," Nubis asked, cracking a wicked smile. "You talk and talk, but do not get the point. Mr. Heckler, you don't understand." Nubis leaned in over the table, articulating every word. He brushed the man's collar, flicking off a dropplet of the beverage the man had been sipping.

Settling back into his seat across from Heckler, he said, "You are a public servant who lives a lavish life at the cost of your people. You have countless ships waiting to do your bidding, luxurious residences, and you eat the best food. Do you not care to think of the people living in the slums who have nothing to put on the table but a scrap of travel biscuits? I do not care about your parents or your history. What I care about is what you will do from this day forward, having been warned by the Illuminatum. Prove to me, Mr. Heckler, that you truly have the people's interests at heart and you will get no trouble from the Illuminatum."

Nubis picked up a pastry from the table and took a bite. Chewing, he realized the only taste in his mouth was blood. Swallowing, he wiped his hands on a cloth napkin. He picked up a glass of brandy and sipped. Still blood. He smiled.

"Allow me to introduce an associate of mine. Agent Titus, show yourself."

Back to top »
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject:

Titus stood up, behind Brote now, his chair pushed back as he walked towards Heckler, face shrouded in a large hood, shadowed. He leaned low, whispering softly into the man's ear.

"We've been watching you so closely, Mr. Heckler. Even your sleeping positions are known to us. This is your warning. The Illuminatum will not stand for this tyranny any longer. We bring peace to this galaxy. Understanding this will be your first step to atonement."

He paused, eyes cast up to the Grand Master, before the hood bent lower.

"Watch your step, Brote. We wouldn't want you to...fall."
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject:

Brote held back a laugh, the few words said, only made him laugh. Pressure, it was comical to him. He was always pressured and now this time he laughed.

"Yes... it is of course my passion to talk, let us not address each other as enemies, or as collaborators with corruption. Why should we talk about such things that you have warned me of already? Of course I am going to help my people, I promised them when I had peace in the galaxy I would do so... That I am working out even now as we speak, a huge chain of civilian projects are scheduled for all of my worlds, ‘slums’ will be bulldozed and residences of splendor will be built in place, free housing of course.

I know all to well of these ‘slums’ you speak of… it absolutely hits me in the heart at what some people have to live in. I remember and know of these problems. It’s hard to believe for you at a guess that I use to live in a ‘slum’ myself. Of course though I know these people will be displaced, but I have a plan any for that. Jobs a plenty have been placed into the newest bill for my people, and soon a station will be built for even more people on Yaga Minor with many jobs. Thank you for telling me these things though. At least I know if I do, or one of my representatives step wrong they will be put in there place."

Heckler sat back in his chair to sip a little more of his drink. He then let out a breath and noticed the clock.

"Well... gentlemen, I have a vote to get to soon, two actually. Can we perheps talk again?"

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject:

Nubis said nothing as he got up from the table, only stared. He nodded his head quickly, turning to exit the restaurant. "You have served your purpose for now, Titus," he said, waving the cloaked figure over. "Return to what it was you were doing when called upon. Mr. Heckler has been warned and knows of the consequences. Our goal was met."

Nubis flagged the figure away, motioning him to leave as he came, undetected. The Illuminatum's first operation went as planned. Heckler will now do what he can to please his people and should he fall out of line, he would pay for his ineptitude.

He crossed through the giant archway once more, walking into the brisk air of Contruum. He could detect the faint smell of rain in the distance, a storm moving in perhaps. With a sputter of blood, Nubis was thrust to the floor, writhing in pain. He grabbed his stomach as blood began pouring from his ears and mouth.

You have failed, Nubis Titus Serin! You let the scum go when you could have killed him! How dare you defy my wishes, you ungrateful mut, the booming voice in his head was now becoming painful, echoing through his thoughts. Nubis gasped for breath, clutching the pavement outside the restaurant.

"I am sorry, Master," he cried, choking. "Please, forgive me! I will do as you command, Master!"

Silence! Your actions are forgiven, Nubis Titus Serin. This time only. If you fail me once more, you will suffer a greater death than can be imagined.

The bleeding stopped, Nubis was able to catch his breath. He wiped his mouth, looking around to make sure no one was looking. A group of young boys ran off as he met their gaze. He staggered a little then crossed the path to his ship, climbing the ramp.

Back to top »
Illuminatum
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject:

Titus nodded to his Master, standing straight, and stalking out, his head not turning once as he removed himself from the restaurant, and walked towards yet another, before veering sharply right, and "setting course" for the shipdocks, using a route that would befuddle just about any that followed him as he disappeared into the night.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Contruum » Restruant Imperium
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: