VSD-I Victory
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » In Game Repository » VSD-I Victory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: VSD-I Victory

Commanding Officer: Captain Gregorio Valua
Executive Officer: Vacant

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject:

This post takes place about four weeks after the Naboo Delegation and the Imperial officers meet. I'm just tired of waiting. Joke

I strode onto the bridge of the Victory, with Shayera at my side. The recent events had taken a serious toll on both of us, and this mission was immediately jumped on by both of us.
At the head of the bridge, I saw a familiar figure. He hadn't changed at all in six years.
"Admiral Piett?"
The older officer turned around. "Hello, Moff... Moff..."
"Jendob. Ams Jendob."
The name seemed to click in the admiral's mind. His expression changed slightly. "Good to see you again, sir. May I ask why two Intelligence officers are aboard my ship?"
I gave him an enigmatic smirk. "Have you ever been to the Unknown Regions?"
When he shook his head, I turned to the helmsman. "Make your course zero-two-six and engage hyperdrive once we're clear of the planet."
"Yes my lord."
I winced subtly. But the hyperdrives soon whined, and the stars blurred to azure streaks as the Victory shot forward.

The Victory is now at "X"

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject:

Three days after leaving Coruscant, the Victory dropped out of hyperspace, at a planet some 6,000 lightyears from Csilla. We had been detecting strange comm signals from the planet for several weeks now. Occasionally, we'd pick up a fragment of a transmission, but it would always be unintelligible.
Then there was Shayera's preoccupation with the starcharts. Whenever she'd see them, a look of terrible recognization crossed her face. About two days into our flight, I had confronted her.
"Shayera, what's the matter?" I had asked.
She had hesistated for a moment, then said, "I know these stars. For twelve years, I looked up at the sky and saw them."
And a day later, as we dropped out of hyperspace, those words still echoed in my mind.
A cloud-streaked world orbiting a yellow sun, the planet denoted simply as X hung there against the blackness of space.
Shayera gasped. "No... It can't be."
The world known as X now was at one time Thanagar. That look of realization and shock on Shayera's features confirmed it.
A console began beeping rapidly. The officer manning it called out, "Moff Jendob, Admiral Piett, three ships coming at us in attack formation."
"Shields up," the admiral ordered.
"Open comm channels," I added. The communications officer looked at the admiral, who nodded in reply. Then I addressed the incoming ships. "This is Moff Jendob of the Imperial Star Destroyer Victory. We do not harbor hostile intent towards you. Please acknowledge."
A reply crackled over the speakers, the voice harsh and guttural. "Esto es Geschwaderkomander Hro Hol del Defensa Fuerza Thanagario. Rendición inmediatamente o ser destruido."
Shayera's eyes widened. "Hro?" she whispered.
"Stand by turbolasers and ion cannons," Piett informed the weapons officer.
"No!"
Everyone turned and stared at Shayera. "Open a channel to the lead ship!" she barked, her eyes ablaze.
The comm officer immediately did so. Shayera addressed the lead vessel. "Squadron Leader, we do not wish to harm you. We are on a mission of exploration and contact," she stated, then repeated it in Thanagarian.
"Rendición, ahora."
"Weapons officer, target the lead ship with a tractor beam," she said.
"I don't take orders from you," the officer sneered. Shayera's pistol was in her holster, but an instant later, it had migrated to her hand. The crimson bolt connected with the insubordinate officer's throat, nearly decapitating him. He fell, his neck perforated by a smoking hole, blood running from his mouth. The backup officer quickly took over and locked the tractor beam on.
"Into the hanger, Ensign."
Piett was aghast. "Executive! Who do you think--"
A fierce gaze fell upon the veteran admiral, and he was silenced. "I am an Executive of the Galactic Empire, Admiral! And if anyone has issues with my orders again...," she snapped and brandished the blaster, her blunt threat unspoken. It had been a long, long time since I had seen her like this. I had almost forgotten that beneath the caring, warm, loving Shayera was the fierce and deadly warrior.
She thrust the pistol into its holster, and walked to the turbolift. I hesistated a moment, then bolted into the car just before the doors closed.
"Hanger deck," Shayera growled.
The car lurched, and proceeded to the bowels of the ship.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.

Last edited by on Wed May 11, 2005 6:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject:

"What?" I demanded when Ams gave me a concerned look. I saw him back off slightly, and regretted my harsh tone. "Ams, I'm sorry."
"Are you all right?" he asked quietly, concern bubbling over in his tone.
I had to face facts. "No, I'm not," I admitted. "Aside from the fact that I just killed someone in cold blood, I mean."
Ams nodded gravely. "That was your brother we tractored in, wasn't it?"
"Ams, I just have a feeling that it is. Deep down--"
The doors hissed open. The captured Thanagarian craft sat in the bay. A full squad of stormtroopers had their weapons aimed at the hatch. I motioned for them to lower their weapons, then drew my pistol again, and set for stun. He was my brother, after all.
The hatch opened, and there was a tense pause. Then I saw a rather muscular Thanagarian male streak out of the hatch, airborne.
"Halt!" one stormtrooper called. The pilot turned and smashed into the trooper.
"Hro!" I barked. The man stopped for a second in midair. Then a fierce expression crossed his face, and charged at me. I took off, looped around behind him, and fired. He stopped his forward movement, and stared.
"Usted es uno de nos? Y usted es uno de se?!"
You're one of us? And one of them?!
I nodded, keeping my weapon trained on him.
"Quein es usted?!" he snarled.
Who are you?!
I looked him squarely in the eye. "Me llamo Ausführende Shayera Hol."
My name is Executive Shayera Hol.
Hro's eyes went wide. "Mentiroso!" he screamed, and rushed at me.
"Perdoname, hermano," I whispered, and pulled the trigger. Hro took the brunt of the blast, and fell to the deck.
I floated down, and checked his pulse. He was alive. I took a moment to examine him. His flight suit wasn't a flight suit at all. His uniform was composed of a brass-hued helmet with upswept sides and a long neck piece, an armor suit, and dark pants with golden plating covering the upper leg. There was a black segment on the face of the mask which dropped down to two chin straps. The armor comprised a green metal making up shoulder pads and an abdominal cover, trimmed with brass-colored material. Brazen straps crossed over each shoulder, as well. An insignia or logo of some sort was situated at the crossing point for the straps. The logo was a red ellipse with the silhouette of a bird-of-prey.
"Is he okay?" a familar voice asked. I turned and saw Ams, kneeling next to me.
I nodded. "Yeah," I said, surprised at how my voice cracked. "He's just stunned."
"You okay?" he asked, then shot a glare at some eavesdropping stormtroopers. "Secure that ship!" he snapped.
I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."
He took my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Don't worry. He'll be fine," Ams said as he pulled out a comlink. "Jendob to Sickbay. Medical team to hanger."
"On our way, sir."
Ams stuffed the comlink back into his pocket. "What was that last thing he said? Just before he came at you?"
"'Mentiroso'," I said. "It means liar."
Ams looked nonplussed. I smiled to reassure him. "It's okay. And I'll go with him to Sickbay. It'll help if the first thing he sees is someone he knows."
Ams nodded, worried but agreeing. Soon, the medical team arrived, and lifted Hro onto a stretcher. I followed them, keeping my weapon drawn and on stun.

Chief of Security to Supreme Moff Jendob

Last edited by on Sun May 01, 2005 1:28 am; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject:

After Hro was placed on the sickbay bed, and secured by restraints and a security field, I had the troopers and medics leave. I placed a hand on each side of the stylized helmet, and slowly lifted it off of his head. Reddish-brown hair sat over a squareish face. The dark brows over Hro's closed eyes showed small strands of silver, despite his being in his late twenties. His jaw was still a little slack, with a deep crease on each side. His right cheek bore a small scar. But despite having aged over the twenty-two years since I saw him last, I could see my brother's countenance in this man.
Warily, I shook his shoulder. "Hro?"
A groan issued from his mouth. His brow furrowed, and his lips smacked together. "Quien es?" he murmured, his eyes still closed.
"Lo es tu hermana... Shayera."
He nodded sleepily. Suddenly, his eyes flew open. Green irises darted frantically. "Shayera?"
His eyes fell on me, and he started to smile. But just as quickly, I saw his jaw tense, and all warmth and anticipation leave his eyes to be replaced by hatred and anger.
"Cómo atreverse usted? Cómo atreverse usted imitar mi hermana?!" he demanded.
"Hablas Basic?" I asked.
He gritted his teeth. "Yeah, I speak Basic. What the matter? Imps didn't teach you what I just said?" he growled.
"'How dare you? How dare you impersonate my sister?'" I translated. "Be kinda stupid if I didn't speak my native langauge."
"Who are you? And why do you claim to be Shayera? How do you even know her?" he demanded.
"Hro--"
"Do not address me by my given name! I am Squadron Leader Hol of the Thanagarian Defense Force," he howled.
"Fine, you wanna get formal? Executive Shayera Hol, II8532. Imperial Intelligence officer."
"How do you know my sister?" he hissed.
I glared at him. "I am your sister! If you don't trust me, ask me something. Something only the real Shayera could know."
"Shayera's been dead for over two decades. I was six years old at the time. And who are you to pretend to be her?"
"Preguntame!" I snapped in Thanagarian.
"Ask you? Fine. For my first birthday, what did my parents give me?"
I winced. The question was a trick.
"You have no idea, do you?" he gloated, but with a tint of hurt.
I looked into his eyes. I delved into the painful memory, and answered him. "You didn't get anything from them. They were murdered two days before. We were dumped in that orphanage on your birthday."
His eyes widened and his mouth dropped. But, to my dismay, his features hardened again. "So you've done your homework," scowled Hro.
"I used to call you 'hermanito.' And Canjra was 'hermanita.'"
That struck home. His eyes widened again, and I could see moisture start to collect in them. "Shayera?"
"Ja. Su hermana tiene vuelto," I said, unable to hold back tears of joy, sorrow, grief, and happiness. I cut the forcefield, pulled the restraints, and wrapped my arms around him.
"I can't believe it's you, Hro. I've missed you so much."
He seemed taken off guard, then he hugged back. "W-What happened to you? Where have you been?"
I left his embrace, and sat on the side of the bed. "Twenty-two years ago, I left Thanagar. I desperately wanted to take you and Canjra with me, but I couldn't. I stowed away on one of the last freighters to leave, and rode it to Coruscant. After that, I signed on with the Empire. I joined Intelligence and served as an agent for almost fifteen years.
"But that doesn't matter. What happened to you and Canjra?"
Hro told me about how he and our sister managed to survive after I left. And how they formed yet another faction in the planetwide wars that divided Thanagar for decades. They gained support, wanting to end the wars and rebuild the ravaged planet.
"It took a long time, and it wasn't pretty, but we stopped the fighting about five years ago. Since then, we've set up a government, the Defense Force, and tried to rebuild. "
Then he looked me squarely in the eye. "Shayera, I love you. But I have to tell you, we will not let the Empire overrun Thanagar without a fight. So please, leave this system. I don't want to hurt you."
I smiled. "Don't worry, hermanito. We're not here to overrun anything."
Hro was about to speak when the sickbay door opened. It was Ams.
"Shayera? Are you--oh."
His stopped when saw Hro unrestrained. His hand automatically dropped to his holster. "Are you okay, Shayera?" he asked without taking his eyes off of Hro or his hand from the butt of the pistol.
"Ams, it's okay. He knows it's me."
Hro narrowed his eyes. "Who are you?"
Ams looked at him. "Moff Ams Jendob."
"And do all Imperials address each other by their first name?"
I smiled, and answered Ams' unasked question. "I haven't gotten there, yet." Then I looked at my brother. "No, we don't. Except in this case."
Hro gave me a puzzled look. I chuckled and pointed to Ams, then Hro. "Little bro, Ams Jendob." Then I reversed the gesture, pointing at Hro, then to Ams. "Ams, Hro Hol. Now, each of you, say 'hi' to his brother-in-law."
Hro mouthed the words brother-in-law, then looked at Ams, then me, then back to Ams, then me again. "You two are married?"
I smiled. "Five standard months and counting."
Hro muttered something in Thanagarian.
"Oh, be quiet," I scolded teasingly. "Canjra will not flip."
Suddenly, the ship rocked. A Klaxon went off.
"All hands to battlestations," a voice announced over the intercom.
Ams pulled out a comlink. "Report, Admiral."
Piett's voice came in over the tiny device. "The Thanagarians are strafing my ship. And I am going to take them down."
I snatched the comlink away. "Try it, Admiral, and this ship won't just need a new weapons officer."
"Executive, I am not putting my ship in danger just--"
"Shut up," I ordered, then turned to Hro. "Call them off."
"Shayera--"
I balled my fists. "Call them off!" I yelled.
Even though he was as tall as Ams, and probably weighed an even hundred kilos, Hro still cringed.
"What frequency?" I asked.
He gave me the value, and I adjusted the comlink and handed it to him. "Talk."
He spoke into it. "Acesta este Hol. Suport jos şi gustare de dimineaţă."
"Pero--" a voice complained.
"Seguir mi órdenes, Teniente Kragger!" he snapped, then returned the comlink.
"Are the ships breaking off, Admiral?" I asked.
"Yes, ma'am," he admitted.
"Did you fire on them?"
"No."
"Good," I said simply, then shut off the comlink and handed it to Ams. "Sorry about grabbing it like that."
He stuffed it into his pocket. "Don't worry about it."
I turned back to Hro. "Well, you're conscious now. Might as well let you get in touch with Thanagar. Tell them we're sending a shuttle down."
"Shayera--"
I cut him off. "Tell them it's a diplomatic party. And I'll be aboard."
He nodded.
"So," Ams began. "Back to the hanger?"

Chief of Security to Supreme Moff Jendob

Last edited by on Sun May 01, 2005 1:21 am; edited 5 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject:

I paced up and down the command walkway on the Victory's bridge, awaiting a reply from the Thanagarian Council. Occasionally, an irritated crewman or officer would glance up at me, and I would stop for a minute or two. But the nervous habit persisted.
For good reason. We had been recalled to Coruscant at earliest possible convienence, which was a nice way of saying "now."
Finally, the communications officer reported a signal coming in from the planet. I rapidly gave the order to display it.
The shimmering, holographic form of Supreme Magistrate Canjra Hol appeared.
"Madam," I greeted.
"Good morning, Moff Jendob. After much deliberation, the Council has reached its decision."
I felt an icy trickle of nervous sweat run down my back. "And that would be?"
Hol grinned warmly. "We accept your invitation to join the Empire."
I felt a grin cross my lips. "I'm glad to hear that. I wish I could stay longer, but pressing matters require us to return to Coruscant. But, feel free to join us."
Hol smiled again. "Perhaps another time. The Council and I have much work to do."
"As you wish," I conceded.
"Thanagar out."
The image faded. I turned to the navigator. "Set a course for home. Best speed."

The Victory is at Coruscant as of 03-03-42

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Gregorio Valua

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject:

Captain Gregorio Valua stepped onto the bridge of the Victory. He had recently asssumed command of the ship and had recieved orders for its use.

Looking down at the navigation station Gregorio ordered, "navigation, lay in the coordinates for Taloraan into the navicomputer and take us there, best speed."

"Aye sir," the navigation officer replied and in a short time the ship entered hyperspace.

The Victory is now at Taloraan.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zekk Alvarion
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject:

The ASD Scylla hailed the VSD Victory. Zekk wanted to acquaint himself with a fellow captain, as he awaited the response.
Second fastest CORT Pilot in the galaxy
Pilot of the YT-2000 "Longshot"
Leader of the Crynak Coalition
Callsign: Red-tide
4,631 fighter kills

Captain of the LSD "Scylla II"

"The Force is weak with this one..."
 Back to top »
Gregorio Valua

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject:

The ship had just recieved new orders, to stay at Coruscant for the time being.

"Navigation, cancel that jump and take us back into to Coruscant orbit," Gregorio ordered.

The Victory is still at Coruscant.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gregorio Valua

Post Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject:

Captain Gregorio Valua was on the Victory's bridge when the communications officer announced that there was a messge for the captain. Gregorio walked over to the station to view the message, he was being transered to the ISD-II Tyrant.

"Commander," Gregorio said, addressing the executive officer, "I am relieved of command of the Victory, you are to take care of her until the new captain arrives, and prepare a shuttle for me to take me to my new assignment."

"Aye sir," the XO replied.

Gregorio then walked into the turbo lift as it descended down to the hanger, where he boarded a shuttle.

"Pilot, take me to the Tyrant," Gregorio ordered.

"Aye sir," the pilot replied.

Captain Gregorio Valua is now onboard the Tyrant.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » In Game Repository » VSD-I Victory
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

All content and data are copyright © the SWVII CMAC Council unless otherwise noted by same.

SWVII Theme is based off the Solaris font. We claim no copyright, except on banner image[s].
Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003