Alliance Planetary Command Center
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Denon » Alliance Planetary Command Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
katie

Post Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: Alliance Planetary Command Center

Cassie walked through the corridors of the huge building, looking for her assignment. She found it after asking a droid to help.

She opened the door, and smiled. On her desk was one of those little plaques with her name, rank, and her new job as tactical advisor to Admiral Solo.

Now where is he? she thought.

Last edited by katie on Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject:

NOTE: The following series of posts take place approximately 1 month after the events that transpired on Anteevy. Just so everyone is aware.

Military officials crowded around Han as he pushed his way down the corridor toward his office. Their voices were all going at once and Han was ready to turn on his heel and silence them for good with a single shot from his blaster. But of course, being the head of the Galactic Alliance navy, he could never get away with that.

The door to his office finally became visible as he rounded another bend in the corridor. Finally, a break from all this chaos. These tactical meetings were really beginning to get out of hand. Utter one wrong word and the whole department would come bearing down on you.

That's what happened to Han this afternoon. Now he had an entourage of military officers and commanders demanding answers. If he could just reach his office this could all be settled...

He just got word before being called into the meeting that high command had hired some advisor to help him deal with this business. Perfect timing too. He would just throw the poor soul on these ravenous gundarks and let them deal with their wrath.

Quickly punching in the door code and trying his best to block out the group's demands, Han entered the room as the door slid open. Hitting the release once more, the door reclosed on the group and left Han finally in silence. He sighed in relief and ran a hand over his close-cropped hair. It was too damn short for his liking. If he ever met the medics who treated him back on Anteevy for being exposed to that damn coolant, they'd come out of the confrontation missing more than just their hair.

A soft rustling from the adjoining office caught his attention and he turned slowly, reaching down toward his blaster. He crept across the carpeted floor and stopped at the door, peering inside. The desk located on the far side of the office was now occupied and a fairly young girl now stood behind it, watching him. Ah, the gundark wrangler had arrived.

"Well," he taunted. "What have we here. The new advisor, huh?" He took a step into the room and inspected it before turning his gaze back to the girl. "I hope you have some tough skin, sweetheart. This job isn't gonna be easy." He smiled with a lopsided grin. "Oh, and welcome."

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
katie

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject:

Cassie looked up at Solo. He looked silly with his hair cut short.

"I'm not in it for easy. And I'm tough; took an arrow back on Ossus while you were makin' snow angels. And what possessed you to say that at the meeting? Are you stupid or just one of the slow guys?" she teased back.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject:

Han stood in the doorway a bit longer, sizing up the young woman. She didn't appear to be the outspoken type judging from her child-like features and what Han saw of her at the meeting. Then again, looks could be deceieving.

She wasn't a bad looking woman. About average height with dark hair almost down to her shoulders. The thing that caught Han's attention the most were her eyes. They were a steely gray but they held something deeper.

Han shifted his stance and smirked cockily at her response. "Not bad," he commented. "First day on the job and you're already talkin' me down. Although, I think you better change your story 'bout that arrow. Not too intimidating and you ain't experienced anything until you felt what it's like to get hit by a blaster."

Back to top »
katie

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject:

"Whatever," Cassie said. "Anyway, I guess the Alliance has me here to make sure you don't crash and burn the Navy like you do your freighter. So let's get to work."

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject:

Han began to feel his face flush but did his best to hold it back. The last thing he wanted was to show her that she was indeed working on his nerves. That was probably her goal, but he had to stay cool.

"Crash and burn," he repeated her statement and laughed. "If you were payin' attention to the reports from Anteevy, you'll know that it wasn't me at the controls when the Falcon went down. It was my wife."

Then almost as an afterthought, he added, "Oh, and let's try to cut out the insults. Besides crashin', that's reserved for my wife as well."

Back to top »
katie

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject:

"Sure, sure," Cassie grinned.

She walked over to her desk and picked up a datapad, detailing the Alliance's current holdings. "Permission to speak freely, sir?"

Solo's hazel eyes narrowed slightly. Cassie realized that was the first time she noticed their color. "Go ahead."

In very plain words, Cassie told him her opinion of the Alliance's forces.

Last edited by katie on Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject:

Now this girl was really asking for trouble. Not only was she throwing insults at him, but the Alliance as a whole. It was a real good thing Leia wasn't here to hear her thoughts on the matter. She would be fired on the spot.

"Shit, huh?" Han continued to study her, trying to figure out if she was up to something more. "You know, you better not go sharin' that information with anyone else. They won't take it as well as me."

Stepping into the office completely, Han stopped before her desk and reached out for the datapad in her grasp. "Let me see that."

Back to top »
katie

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject:

Cassie realized her words were harsher than she meant. She corrected it at once, and explained why she had felt the Alliance had reason to be concerned.

He seems reasonable, she thought. He'll understand.

Last edited by katie on Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject:

Han grimaced and looped his thumbs around his gunbelt. Finally, she brought out the side Han was looking for in an advisor. Now she sounded genuinely concerned about their cause. Let's just hope that was enough to keep that arrogant and egotistical side of her hidden.

"Why are you tellin' me this?" he inquired as he continued to gesture for the datapad. "I have nothin' to do with any of those forces. I'm Navy, remember?" He paused and looked down into her face. "Now, let me see that pad."

Back to top »
katie

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject:

Cassie gave it to him. His voice had softened towards her, into a gentle tone. There was something weirdly compelling about it.

"And I'm telling you because the Navy needs to wipe their noses because they can't do it themselves. I hope you don't have any plans, we're gonna be workin late."

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject:

Han snatched the pad as she handed it over to him and began to study the readouts on the screen. Dammit, he hated when lower ranking officers were right. The facts she had rattled off were staring him right in the face. The question was, why hasn't anyone else caught onto this before?

"The best I can do is bring it up at the next council meetin'," he said, pulling his eyes away from the small, handheld device. "It's their job to take it from there. And I can't make any guarentees." Then his eyes narrowed at the second thing she had said. "How late?" he asked simply.

Back to top »
katie

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject:

Cassie pulled out another pad with the Navy listings. "We have no organization past these 'fleets.' And even those are thrown together. We need a set order of battle to organize by, or we are fracked. Sir."

She studied him closely, but when she got to his buzz-cut, she had to fight off a smile.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject:

Han smirked as he set the datapad back down onto her desk. "Well, at least I know I'm doin' something right." As Han turned back toward her, he noticed a glint of amusement in her eye. Now what... With her, that could never be good.

He studied her face for a moment before speaking. "Now what's your problem?"

Back to top »
katie

Post Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject:

"Um, your hair is, uh, different, from what I thought," Cassie stuttered.

If only Solo knew how hard it was not to burst out and roll on the floor laughing her butt off.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject:

The anger Han was able to keep in check earlier was slowly beginning to return. She definitely hit a nerve this time by mentioning what those damn medics had done to him and Leia back on Anteevy. But of course, he would try his best to cover it up.

"Yea," he agreed with her. "I'd like it to be different too." He turned back toward the desk to look down at the datapad again to try and cover up the redness that was creeping into his face anyway.

Back to top »
katie

Post Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject:

"Do you want a chair, sir?" Cassie asked him. This was going to take a while, and she didn't want him to give up early.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject:

Han grimaced slightly at her comment. "Don't call me sir," he stated simply before pulling a chair up on his own. "And I seem to have found one on my own." He flashed her a lopsided grin before sitting down and pulling it up against the desk.

Back to top »
katie

Post Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject:

Cassie wasn't sure how to react. So she just ignored Solo's try to be funny, and handed him another computer pad.
"I think we should divide up the Navy like this. We just need to figure out what's going where," she told him as he looked it over.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject:

Han grabbed the datapad from her grip and reviewed the information. He still didn't like the idea of an aide following him around, but it seemed like he didn't have much of a choice. And if she wanted to spend her entire time restructuring units, that was fine with him. It would keep her off his back.

"Not bad," he said honestly, a little surprised at how she managed to pull something together in such a short time. "Maybe I'll have you restructure the entire military while we're at it," he added with a smirk. "Less work for me."

"Excuse me, sir," a young voice issued from the doorway.

Lowering the datapad to the desk, Han glanced over his shoulder and scowled at the officer standing there. "Haven't you heard of knockin'?" he spat before changing his tone. "Whaddya want?"

The officer blinked, collecting his thoughts. He breathed deeply before continuing. "We have an incoming transmission from an approaching ship. I believe they want to speak with you."

Han grumbled and slowly rose from his chair. He always regretted taking this position. If he didn't learn it the first time, he definitely would this second time around. Next time someone asks him to take the Commander in Chief position, turn it down.

"Send it through to my comm," he muttered under his breath as he walked past the officer and into his office.

"Yes sir!" the man saluted and quickly hurried from the room.

Back to top »
Admiral Audacious

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject:

Audacious's voice appeared on the comm system, "Greetings Commander, this is Praetor Audacious." he said with a malevolent tone, "And I would like to speak to you about Turbinia's new business. Your planets' economy interests us."

With that, Audacious waited for his response and clearance to land. The shuttle skimmed the area waiting to be accepted in Denon's ports.

Praetor Audacious 2.0 of the Turbinia Corporation
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject:

Han frowned and sank down in his desk chair as the transmission ended. Now droids were taking interest in them. He sat in silence for a few moments and replayed the message in his mind. This definitely didn't sound good.

Leaning forward, Han slapped the comm to send his reply. As he did so, static broke over the channel followed by a female voice.

“Unidentified Vessel, State your name and purpose in Jedi Space.”

Han knew that voice. Hell, with how much Luke hung out with Stardock, it was kinda hard not to recognize her voice. Grumbling under his breath, Han closed the channel. "Damn Jedi business," he mumbled before glancing back in Cassie's direction.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject:

When Barkas had relayed the news of a man claiming to be a 'Captain Rendar,' Han had momentarily forgotten about Cassie and the work he had before him. Dropping a stylus and datapad he had grasped in his hand, Han rose from the desk and pushed past Cassie and the young Lieutenant.

"Uh, sir," Barkas began to stutter. "What about an app--"

"Forget 'bout routine," he spat. "This is more important."

The liuetenant blinked and stood frozen in her place as Han moved out the door and into the reception area. His hand was cautiously hovering over his blaster. Rendar was dead. Whoever this guy was, he sure wasn't the pilot he knew from years ago.

Back to top »
Dash Rendar

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject:

"Han Solo, my old friend! I'm glad to see you!" I said and went forward to give him a hug, but when I saw him hovering with his hand over his blaster I was filled with a certain feeling of insecureness.
"Ehh, Solo. No need for the blaster!" I said again, and backed away. I mean, sure I could kill him right now, but then I whould be killed instantly, both my the guards and the other workers around here.
Han's face revlealed a grin of him being perpared for anything, so I just walked afew steps away from him, trying to get him to cool himself.

Captain Talec Reve, ready for duty!

Dash Rendar - Credits: 360,000,000.|.

Genral Jan Dodonna|Galactic Alliance|Credits: 50,000.
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject:

Han eyed the man carefully as he rattled off a greeting. Everything about him seemed like the man he once knew. But the reports clearly showed that Dash had died in some conflict while Han was a wall decoration for Jabba. That in itself was enough to make him cautious. To emphasize his point, he fingered his blaster which prompted "Dash" to take a step backward.

Good, he's smart. Now to get down to business.

"So, uh," Han began with a slight edge to his voice. "What's it like to die and be resurrected? I knew the Jedi had some hokey way of doin' that. But you?" He scoffed as a smile spread over his face.

Back to top »
Dash Rendar

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject:

"Well, you can't kill a reckless Corellian!" I said and laughed. I haven't seen Han for like, I dunno an enternity, so I was happy to see him.

"So, how have you been?" I said again. I knew that I wasn't the most social guy, and I wasn't much of a talker, but heh.

My face revealed a small, hidden smile, which was the worst attempt ever to hide a smile since well, let's just say that I'm not very good at hideing.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:46 am    Post subject:

Although the reports have said otherwise, this man was definitely acting like the Dash he knew. And it appeared as if this guy - if lying - was not about to break anytime soon. Han sighed and lowered his hand from his blaster. He might as well play along for a while.

"How I've been??" Han repeated before one corner of his mouth turned up into a grin. "I say I've been pretty damn good." He boasted, tugging at his uniform rank badge and pretending to buff it. "I bet that's a lot more than what you could say. Afterall, you were supposedly 6 feet under since Skyhook," he tested him, keeping a close eye on his movements.

Back to top »
Dash Rendar

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:15 am    Post subject:

“Nah, it takes more than a green lizard to kill me. You know, Corellians isn’t the easiest to kill, hehe.”
I looked around, monitoring Han. Damn, I knew him before this Chewie guy came into the picture, so he should trust me. At least that’s what I thought.
“So Han. I didn’t come here to have a casual talk; I’m running low on supplies, credits and jobs. So can you hook me up with something?

I could see that Han thought about it a great time, until he answered with his regular, but perhaps a bit commanding voice…

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject:

Typical Dash. Always coming to him for help. Han smirked smugly to himself and crossed his arms over his chest. "I knew you came all the way out here for somethin'," Han said. "So, you finally got smart and wanna join us, huh?"

Back to top »
Dash Rendar

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:56 am    Post subject:

I crossed my arms, and revalaed a blaster, hanging inside my holster.
"Well, I'm runnin' short of cash you know", I said and looked around again.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:04 am    Post subject:

A slight movement of the arm caught Han's attention and he lowered his gaze to Dash's torso. As expected, he revealed a blaster hanging casually at his side. Han knew this was too good to be true.

Clenching his jaw, Han slowly angled his gaze back up to Dash's face. The man looked back at him calm and collected. He seemed to know what he was doing and this fact made Han inwardly cringe. "Well," he drawled on carefully. "You're gonna have to work for those credits. Things don't come free 'round here."

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:22 am    Post subject:

The JISSOD officers in the room gripped their weapons and started edging towards Han.

Guys I'd really love an opening here.. Jandon IS kinda still the boss of the planet Joke

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?

Last edited by Gavin Young on Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject:

Han caught another source of movement out of the corner of his eye and turned to see a group of armed Jedi troopers making their way down the corridor. "Just a sec," Han muttered to Dash before sidestepping into the troopers' path. He let out a audible sigh as the troops finally came to a halt before him.

"What're you doin' here?" Han questioned, eyeing each of them. "I didn't call you. This is Alliance business. Go back to your posts and let me handle this."

A rush of anger swept over him as he turned back to Dash. Damn Jedi troops always sticking their noses where they don't belong. He'd have to talk to Luke about that. "So, whaddya say, Dash?" he addressed to the red-headed man again, trying his best to ignore the Jedi. They better go back to their own business or there'll be hell to pay.

Back to top »
Dash Rendar

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject:

I ignored the Jedi's. "Well Han, I do need work, so just hand it over, and I'll do it " I said and crossed my arms.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:46 am    Post subject:

The Jedi troops looked at Han one spoke, “Commander in Chief Solo, Master Skywalker has just engaged in communication with us. He has a message for you.” He eyed Dash, “and you alone.”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Dash Rendar

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject:

"I got a message from Luke? Wow, I didin't know I whould ever get the chance to speak to a Jedi Knight."

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject:

Han turned his attention back to Dash and rolled his eyes. This was getting worse by the second. "Uh, Dash," he chided with a smirk. "These fine men were talkin' to me. Not you." The look that crossed over Dash's features was priceless and caused him to smirk wider.

But then there was the Jedi. All humor was suddenly lost as his smile faded, Han turned back to the waiting troops. "I thought I told you I'm busy," he reminded them harshly. "Now go back to your posts and tell Luke that, will ya?"

Back to top »

Post Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject:

Ahh, sorry. I believed he meent that it was for me and Han Alone Joke
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject:

Yeah er.. that is meant to be an IC comment, and log in next time... Also Luke is Master not Knight.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Dash Rendar

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject:

"Well, I'm sorry guys, but I got important stuff to do now."

Dash exused himself and quickly left the room, in a hurry.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject:

The lift approached the top level of the Command Centre, the cloaked man and his entourage stepped out. An older Corellian man rushed past into the lift just as Han had finished chastising the two troopers. The man looked to Han, “Commander Solo, we need to talk.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject:

Han blinked and stood stupidly in the corridor as Dash retreated back toward the hangars. No explanation, no warning - just up and left. Han shook his head and turned to go back into his office. Typical Dash. Always on the run. Maybe he should take some tips from him. This office job was going to his head.

“Commander Solo, we need to talk.” a voice called out from behind him.

Han clenched his jaw and glanced back over his shoulder. Now what..."I'm on a tight schedule," he mumbled under his breath as he angled a hard glare at the speaker. "How 'bout you take it up with the receptionist and then later we can talk."

He turned his back on the speaker once more. Too many distractions today. If this kept up, he'll never get out of this hell hole at a decent time. And he didn't feel like putting up with Leia complaining about him not having time to spend with her and the kids. No, that wasn't gonna happen tonight. This man could wait.

Back to top »
katie

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject:

"Where the hell is he?" Cassie muttered. Solo was gone too long.

She hit the comlink button. "Would Commander Solo please report to Level 5, Room 4 immediately?"

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject:

The cloaked man smiled at Han, “Not even five minutes for your dear friend?”
The man removed his hood and there stood Luke Skywalker, hero of the Alliance and Leader of the New Jedi Order. “It’s about my planet.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject:

Han recognized the man's voice even above the sudden droning of his comlink. Squeezing the small device within his fist to muffle it until it went silent, Han half-turned to face his old friend. A corner of his mouth turned up partially but it quickly faded as he heard what Luke had to say. "Your planet?" Han scoffed and turned the rest of the way to face him. "If I recall, kid, you were only stationed here as a police force. Nothin' else."

Things weren't the same between them anymore. Han noticed the change a few months ago. Their views were very different now and there was always that heightened tension when they were together. To put it simple, they were drifting apart. And Han was certain it all revolved around Luke's ties with the Jedi Order.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject:

“Do you not remember who took this planet? It was a Jedi, in the name of the Jedi Order.” Luke frowned; Han wasn’t the same man he once was. Sure they didn’t see eye to eye on everything but they used to be able to just agree to disagree. Now he was less open to him, Luke didn’t like the new Han. Not one bit.
“Commander Solo, I once again claim this world for the Jedi Order, and I must ask you to leave.”
Luke held his lightsabre in his right hand and clicked his left index finger against his thumb. His guards drew their blasters and aimed right at Han.
“I used to trust you, but now you are pushing me as far away from you as possible. I understand your not believing in The Force. I understand that we are different people but with all we’ve been through… I thought that you trusted me too.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject:

Before Han had a chance to react, Luke was standing before him with lightsaber hilt in hand. The Jedi guards, who have taken up positions around them, have also pulled their weapons and they too were aimed at him. Han lowered his hand to his blaster, fingering the release and sneered at Skywalker.

"I did trust you," he spat at his one time friend. "But I'm rethinkin' my position now that your friends here decided to pull out the big guns."

Ignorning the stern looks from the guards, Han stepped closer. "Answer me this, Luke, are you gonna throw everything away over a stupid planet? How 'bout we end this now and you leave. I have the entire Alliance military to back me up anyway." He stopped here to smile. "I win."

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject:

Luke smiled, “I don’t think I will be leaving Commander Solo.” Luke ignited his sabre, “I will give you one last chance. Leave Denon now and you will leave in one piece.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject:

A twisted smile formed on Han's lips as he unstrapped the safety stop on his holster and silently slid the blaster from its resting place. "Addressin' me by my formal title now?" he taunted the other. "So unlike you."

He angled the blaster at Luke's outstretched blade. "Anyway, I have some bad news for ya. I ain't leavin.'" His finger was just inches away from pulling the trigger.

Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject:

The dark feeling that was beckoning Leia into the room intensified the closer she got. As she saw what was happening, she understood why. "Luke!" She yelled. "W-what're you doing?"
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Denon » Alliance Planetary Command Center
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: