Landing Platform AA23
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Landing Platform AA23
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject: Landing Platform AA23

This is a joint post between Selena Coral, Nevin Antilles, and myself. My thanks to both of them for taking the time and effort to RP this with me.

The click of bootheels on permacrete echoed off the walls of the transparisteel corridor that led to Landing Plaform AA23. Golden-orange sunlight filtered in, making everything glow in firey tones. Traffic was already at a high density, repulsorcraft floating by above and below the corridor. Such was a typical morning on Coruscant.
I glanced over at Nevin, and saw he still had a huge grin on his face. I knew it wasn't because of his dress uniform. He'd stated his displeasure for formal attire several times in our friendship.
I couldn't stand waiting any longer. "You seem awfully happy, Nev," I noted as I slid my ID card through a reader. The door hissed to side, and we passed through.
"What do you mean?" Antilles queried.
I smiled at him. "That smirk. It's been there since I picked you up this morning."

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject:

“Hmm?” Nevin questioned.

Jendob just smiled. “That smirk. It’s been with you all morning.”

“I don’t know what you mean…” Antilles responded.

Ams paused for a moment, then spoke. “Kara?”

“What about her?” Nevin said, looking over at him nervously.

“Is she why you’re grinning like the tuskcat that ate the canary?” Jendob asked.

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject:

"I'm not grinning," the younger man noted.
I chuckled. "Not anymore."
Nevin smirked and shook his head as we approached the platform. "What are we supposed to be doing anyway?"
He received a sideways glance. "We're meeting with the Queen of Naboo. We're opening relations. Remember?"
A corner of Nevin's mouth quirked upward. "Yeah, I know that much."
The landing platform and Royal Cruiser were now visible. The sun reflecting off of the chrome-plated vessel, and right at Nevin and me. I squinted involuntarily.
"I hope this goes well," I thought aloud while bringing a hand up to shield my eyes.
"Me too. We could use this alliance," Antilles remarked.
I nodded, then steered our conversation back on the original topic. "So, did something happen between you two last night?"
My friend scowled good-naturedly. "Why are you so interested in my love life?" he complained.
I laughed and shrugged. "Just looking out for you. Media control does fall under Intelligence. I can always suppress those tabloids," I jokingly retorted.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.

Last edited by on Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject:

Selena walks along side Queen Liana, she and the Queen talk.

" Queen Liana, do you think this will turn out good?" Selena asked. " Not sure Selenea, not sure," Queen Liana said.

Selena was wondering, " I just hope its gonna be any good, I don't want to see anything bad happen," Selena replied. " Niether do I Selena," Queen Liana said.

" You know Selena, you didn't look happy back on the ship. Care to tell waht's wrong?" Queen Liana said. " There's nothing wrong Queen Liana," Selena lied. " I know there is soemthing wrong," Queen Liana said shaking her head.

" Okay, I'm lying. There is something wrong, I've been not happy," Selena replied. " I knew there was something wrong, what's wrong Selena?" Queen Liana said. " I wish I had someone, that's why I'm sad," Selena replied. " You will, trust me. Maybe you'll find someone here on Coruscant," Queen Liana said. Selena was soon giggling, " Yeah right," Selena replied giggling.

Selena was more happy than she was before, " Don't you worry, I'll help find you someone after the meeting," Queen Liana said smiling.

" All right, this I would like to see," Selena replied as she moved her long brown hair out of her face and was smiling.

" Very well Selena, it shall be done," Queen Liana said smiling as she and her handmaidens continued to walk. Selena giggled, and was looking forward to seeing this happening after the meeting.

" What do you have planned Queen Liana?" Selena asked. " You'll see after the meeting, I promise. This is a wonderful place for my idea," Queen Liana replied winking at her friend. Selena was curious now.

Queen Liana smiles to her friend, " Your a very curious woman Selena, I like that, " Queen Liana said smiling again. " Thank you Queen Liana," Selena replied.

Queen Liana and Selena see two people, " Ready Selena?" Queen Liana said. " Ready Queen Liana," Selena replied as she became very serious just like the Queen.

Queen Liana and Selena soon came to a stop, Selena stood there quietly as the handmaidens behind the Queen also stopped.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject:

Nevin let the frown linger on his face for a few moments more. “Why would there be tabloids?” He presented.

Antilles couldn’t pinpoint it, but he had been in a bad mood from when he woke up in the morning. It seemed to him like the calm before a storm, quietly charting its course to destruction, and he was sensing the feeling in the air. Strange, considering what had occurred between himself and T’tol in the past few days…

He shifted the thought out of his mind. Past events kept creeping up into Nevin’s present mind, making him believe things always had a dark undertone. Once in his life, it was going to work out. Wrapped in the Empire, nothing could touch him. Not again. Not ever.

Ams shot the younger a cynical look. “Nevin, you’re twenty-two and a Moff,” He stated. “Hell, even I’m under surveillance at times.”

Nevin shrugged indifferently and looked away. “Maybe,” He studied his surroundings, wondering where this delegation was.

Jendob apparently caught the vibe coming off from the younger Moff and attempted to lighten the dreary mood by interjecting a half-joke statement. “I'm surprised there isn't a probot two meters behind us.”

Antilles continued his odd quietness, just nodding slightly and following the elder up the long, metallic ramp. After a few moments had passed, he figured he might as well assure Jendob that the man was not the cause of his depressed attitude.

“Speaking about love lives, why didn’t your wife come along?” Nevin asked.

Jendob’s smile faded noticeably. “Shayera had a bit of a rough night. She's got the day off.”

Nevin nodded slightly once more, then followed Moff Jendob onto the landing ramp.

My moment of triumph
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject:

Nevin's mention of Shayera dampened my mood somewhat. I began to feel badly about leaving her home, all alone. We walked up the landing ramp, now exposed to Coruscant's elements. The morning was sunny and warm, and then manifold repulsor engines running as the dense traffic cruised to and fro all blended to a soothing hum. My boot heels clicked across the landing platform, with Nevin just a couple of steps behind.
As we reached the top of the ramp, I could see the Queen and her entourage.
"There they are," I told Nevin. We both walked towards them. I stood at attention, Nevin with his hands behind his back. The Queen halted her advance. Nevin somehow straightened even more. I bowed at the waist. "Your Highness," I greeted. "Welcome to Coruscant."

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject:

" Thank you, I am Queen Liana. And this is Selena Coral," Queen Liana said. Selena nodded her head, and was thinking of home and paying attention to what was going on.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject:

I nodded to the young lady the Queen called Selena. "Madam."
The Queen addressed me again. "We are here to open relations with the Empire."
I could tell by the look on Selena's face, she was hoping everything went all right. I had to agree with her. "The Emperor would be pleased to know his homeworld wishes to open relations."
Queen Liana smiled. "That is good to know."
I smiled cordially. "Allow us to introduce ourselves. I am Moff Ams Jendob, Director of Imperial Intelligence."
The young man next to me nodded. "I'm Nevin Antilles, Security Commandant for the Empire."
I gestured down the ramp and addressed the Naboo. "If you'll come this way, your Highness."
Queen Lianna nodded, and followed me as I went down the ramp. Her handmaidens, as well as Selena followed her, and Nevin brought up the rear.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject:

Queen Liana pulls something out and shows it to Selena, " I want to change into that once we arrive," Queen Liana said. " Yes Queen Liana, this should be good for Naboo. I'm all ready missing home," Selena replied as she slipped out of her seriousness. " Not to worry my friend, you will Naboo again. Besides we have business to intend to, plus to throw in my idea," Queen Liana said grinning.

" Good grief," Selena replied laughing happily.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject:

We reached the base of the ramp. I turned and addressed the Queen, Selena, and the handmaidens. "I'll be guiding you through the planet. Moff Antilles is in charge of your security. Any questions before we start?"
"None at the moment," the Naboo Queen said. The youn girl, Selena, turned silently, seeming to zone out. I also noticed Nevin watching her. After a moment, I saw a small frown appear on the young girl's face. Without taking my eyes off her, I informed the rest of the group, "Our first stop will be the Imperial Palace... As soon as the shuttle gets here, that is," I chuckled.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject:

Nevin stood aside Moff Jendob, studying the two arrivals. Though he was supposed to be watching out for any security risks, he couldn’t take his eyes off of a younger woman. Not just because she was eye-catching, but more so how sad she looked. He could easily tell it; even as the woman smiled, she was obviously holding back tears holding behind her eyes.

The Queen of Naboo also smiled, only to have it fade as she looked about the aide as well. “You okay, Selena?” She asked, her voice with genuine concern like that of Nevin had never seen in royalty.

The younger woman whispered, “No, Queen Liana, I ain’t.”

Hell, she looks like she’s about to burst out into tears right here, Nevin thought as he listened to the two. He noticed that Ams was also picking up what Antilles was sensing.

In fact, she did start crying, before another attendant rushed over and hugged the young woman. The Queen also moved over to her, attempting to comfort the crying girl by patting her back. “Poor thing,” She sighed.

Nevin stepped forward, unable to hold back his curiosity anymore. “What’s wrong?” He blurted.

Queen Liana shifted her eyes toward Nevin. “She misses home a lot, she's never ever left Naboo in her life,” She informed, but the Security Commandant could tell she was withholding something. “It’s okay, Selena,” She whispered again to the homesick maiden.

Antilles glanced over at Ams as he put a comforting hand on her, then turned his gaze back to Selena. “Would you like to be assigned a place to stay if you don't want to press on?” Nevin asked.

“We could arrange that,” Jendob chimed in. “And, it’s alright, Selena. I was homesick the first time I left Coruscant. It’s perfectly normal.” He assured.

The Queen nodded at Nevin while Selena seemed to have washed everything the two Imperials had said out of her mind. “That would be nice, poor thing needs it,” She spoke.

Nevin nodded and pulled the comlink from his belt. “I’ll arrange it.” While flipping on the device, he observed another handmaiden retrieve a small holoimage of a waterfall from her attire, which she then showed to Selena.

“Home,” The young woman murmured longingly as the handmaiden hugged her.

The Queen noticed this action and began to speak to the other handmaiden. “She seems quite attached to the pictures,” She said, approvingly. “Good work, Laissa.”

“You’re welcome, Queen Lianna,” The other responded, still attempting to calm the sobbing Selena.

“I can understand why she misses it. It's a beautiful world.” Ams began to address the royal guest quietly, as Nevin spoke into the comm.

“It is one of the best wonders of Naboo,” The Queen said, fascination beginning to fill even her eyes. “Selena is very fond of Naboo.” She added, prompting Ams to nod.

“Understandable. I’ve got a few good memories of Naboo myself.”

“I'm gonna try and cheer up later on, there is a main other reason why she is like this as well," The Queen said.

Nevin slipped his comlink back onto his belt. “I can take you to your quarters,” He said as he approached Selena. “

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject:

I was told to finish this post up, and although there was some more dialogue between Queen Lianna and Moff Jendob, I can’t cover all their parts simply because that would be overstepping my character bounds. Apologies, but this post has become a problem child, and I think all involved would prefer this liability over with. If dialogue that Selena or Ams said that was left out, I’m sorry…the source chatlog from this post was a little confusing to me and I couldn’t sort it all out.

“That would be nice,” Selena replied.

“I’ll stay with you, Selena, ok?” Said Laissa. Selena then nodded. “Ok,”

“Nevin,” Ams said. “You go with her,”

Antilles nodded. “I’ll catch up with you later,” He stated, then turning to the Queen. “Your Majesty,” Neivn said in salutation. The man then starting walking, followed by Selena and Laissa. Although they were now enroute to more-or-less a safe place, he still kept an eye out for any potential attacker.

He glanced back a few moments later and noticed the Queen and Jendob had begun to follow them. The Queen was apparently still worried about Selena. Good, at least Antilles could keep an eye on her safety as well.

The young moff heard the handmaiden still quietly whispering, “It’s alright,” to Selena. He felt for the woman, it was definitely an…experience to be away from your homeworld for more than a few days.

Nevin pushed back the oncoming wave of nostalgia he felt about was about to crash. Glancing back, he stated a question to the two women. “Is there anything else you need?”

“Not at the moment, no,” Laissa stated, turning her head away from Selena for a moment. “The Queen has something planned for Selena to make her feel better," She added.

Nevin nodded, maintaining a short distance from them.

“Not to worry, Selena, you'll be safe again," The handmaiden continued.

Selena began to cry again at that. “I hope so, I hate be not safe,” She said, trying to break through the tears. Laissa grimaced and rubbed her hand on the young Selena’s back. Nevin wished he could’ve done something to help them other than just giving them quarters, but he honestly just wanted to get out of here….and back to Kara.

“Don’t worry, Selena,” Ams reassured from behind them as he also wrapped a hand around her shoulder. “You’re safe.”

She nodded, taking the holoprojector and staring into it, as if it was a painkiller. Ams took notice in the particular city she was viewing. “You live in Theed?”

“Yes,” Selena replied, somewhat sadly.

Moff Jendob smiled. “Very beautiful city. I was there about eight months ago.”

When Selena didn’t respond, Laissa took the liberty. “It’s her only home after her parents died,” She conceded quietly.

Antilles glanced back quickly, studying the young crying woman. He could understand even more how she felt to leave the only place that she felt most secure at. “I’m sorry,” He declared.

Jendob also winced. “Me too,” He said.

Nevin started to speak slowly. “If it’s any consolation…mind did too,” He sighed.

Ams sighed. “So did mine,” He paused, probably considering how many people weren’t orphans in this war-torn galaxy. “And my wife’s,”

The conversation died down after the sad stories of death had passed. With the Queen and her aides in their quarters and after Ams had said his goodbyes, Nevin proceeded back to his own quarters. It had been a long, sad day. or post

My moment of triumph

Crazed says:

Back to top »
Keil d'Tana

Post Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject:

This is a joint post between the Supreme Moff and myself

The hydraulics hissed as Keil began to make his way down the landing ramp. As soon as the smog filled air of the city planet reached his nostrils, he crinkled up his nose in a scowl. It was even worse than the last time he was here - and that wasn't all that long ago. The Imps sure let the place go.

A low grumble issued from behind him as Ty began to follow. Keil would have rolled his eyes at the Wookiee's overprotectiveness if it wasn't for the eye patch covering his right socket. It was the result of a bar brawl that consisted of a live vibroblade. Fortunately for him, it didn't take them both out and he was still able to relay his annoyance at the Wookiee's behavior. "Get back to the hold and watch the 'cargo," he growled just barely above a whisper.

Ty grunted again and threw up his hairy arms in defeat before disapparing back into the ship. Keil could only shake his head as he turned his back to the Cavalier. The big oaf was getting worse all the time. Maybe another trip back to Kashyyyk - alone this time - is what he needs to straighten him out.

Keil was quickly brought out of his thoughts and stopped in midstride as a small contingent of Imperial troops, led by a pompous lieutenant, appraoched. The man hardly looked like he could harm a Knit Fly, much less pull a blaster on Keil. This ought to be good.

"Halt!" the man dressed in the Imperial uniform called out, waving his hand.

Keil cocked a single eyebrow as a crooked smile crossed over his face. The poor fool looked even more ridiculous waving his arms around like that. And just to irritate the man more, Keil just stood there on the decking and kept his cool. "There a problem?" he inquired, searching the other's face.

The lieutenant stopped before Keil, his face flushed. "This is a restricted platform," he pointed out, once again with a hand gesture. He paused momentarily to blink away the sweat that had been running down his forehead and into his eyes. "Do you have business with someone at the Palace?"

Apparently the fool standing before him was a poor excuse for an Imperial officer. Not only couldn't he keep his composure, but he wasn't even intimidating. He was a good few inches shorter than Keil - the top of his head only reaching Keil's chin. Even the Imperial stormtroopers that flanked him didn't seem to be associated with him. Yes, this should be fun indeed. "Yea, I guess I do," he said calmly, looking the other man in the eye. "I was given orders to land here...unless, of course, you want me to go somewhere else--" he trailed off with a shrug and turned to walk back to the freighter. Maybe this will get a rise out of the fool.

And it worked. As Keil turned, he saw the lieutenant flinch before shuffling a few steps forward. "I--I see," he stammered, watching the smuggler closely. "May I see the communication with whoever it is from the Palace?"

Keil stopped and turned on his heel, a smile plastered on his face. This guy was just too damned predictable. "My partner ain't gonna be happy if you come onboard," he pointed out and gestured to Ty who had once again appeared in the doorway.

The lieutenant's flushed face suddenly drained of all color as he turned his head to gaze at the 8 foot Wookiee. He visably swallowed a lump in his throat before looking back at Keil. The smuggler could've sworn he was as white as the plains of Hoth. "Um, yes, well," he stammered once more, tugging at his uniform collar. "Perhaps you could obtain the information?"

Keil's grin spread wider - this was exactly the show he expected the poor fool to put on for him. "Got it right here," he said smugly as he pulled out a datapad from within his utility jacket and handed it to the lieutenant.

The man grasped it from Keil with a shaky hand. He blinked the sweat out of his eyes again before focusing on the data. "Ah, I-I see," he stuttered. Apparently that was his favorite phrase to mutter when he was nervous. "What message shall I take to the Supreme Moff?"

Taking a step back, Keil stroked his beared chin in thought. He was purposefully stalling to keep the lieutenant on his toes. This was just too good an opportunity to pass up. "Just tell 'em his contact's arrived. He'll know what it's about."

Handing the datapad back to Keil with a shaky hand, the lieutenant replied with an equally shaky voice. "Very well," he nodded his head in a humorus manner that brought another smirk to Keil's face. "Oh, and my men will make sure you remain until I return. Security precaution," he added on as an afterthought.

So, the man would be returning for round two. This didn't turn out so bad afterall. "Hey, I ain't leavin' till I get a deal," he reminded the fool standing before him. "I need the credits." He flashed the lieutenant a lopsided smile.

The officer blinked before shuffling back toward the door. "Indeed," he muttered under his breath then turned on his heel completely and disappeared back into the building.

Smuggler for Hire; PM me with details

"If I can't haul it, you can bet your credits no one can!"

Last edited by Keil d'Tana on Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject:

I am posting as the lieutenant for Mr. d'Tana.
The lieutenant hastily rushed back out to the freighter on the platform. He arrived, flanked by the two stormtroopers from before. Though he was flushed and out of breath, the two soldiers had managed to keep pace, and weren't even slightly winded.
"I have--" he wheezed, then tried again. "I have a message from the Supreme Moff. You are to haul 500 tonnes of durasteel to Fondor. He's willing to pay you by the kilogram."
The weary officer watched the freighter pilot for his response.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Keil d'Tana

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject:

A satisfied smirk slowly formed on the smuggler's face. Months of searching for a job had finally paid off. This payload was sure to get Keil back on his feet. Sure, the Empire wasn't the best of clients but at least they paid well.

"500 tonnes, huh?" The husky lieutenant bobbed his head in acknowledgement. "Alright, you got a deal. Where's this Moff hiding the goods and when do I get paid?"

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject:

"The steel is on Ord Mantell." The lieutenant glanced at the freighter. "Tell them you are hauling cargo for Moff Jendob. We've already sent your transponder code to traffic control to let you through the defenses. You'll probably need several trips... As for your payment, it will be given to you at Fondor when the last shipment is dropped off."

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Keil d'Tana

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject:

A scowl crossed d'Tana's face as he slowly began to pace along the duracrete walkway. Maybe this job wasn't gonna be as easy as he thought. Mantell? He scoffed.

"So, let me get this straight," he stopped his pacing and looked the lieutenant squarely in the face. "I gotta go all the way to Mantell to pick this stuff up?" He shook his head and scoffed again. "Sorry, but--"

An abrupt high-pitched scream emitting from the open hatch of the Cavalier stopped him short. Forgetting the bloated man standing before him, Keil whirrled around to face the sound. He knew that sound all too well - his 'cargo.' His precious 'cargo.' That damned droid crossed the line this time. When Keil got back on board, there would be hell to pay. But for the moment, he had to make a quick getaway.

"...uh, Mantell will be fine," he continued his sentence and nervously began to back peddle toward the ship. He thrust his index finger in the lieutenant's direction. "The shipment will be there within a few days, trust me." He flashed a nervous grin before disappearing up the ramp and securing it.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Landing Platform AA23
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: